Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: They All Must Go

Thanks
    Thanked 81,099 Times in 20,304 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Fred Steeves View Post
    This has limited hangout written all over it.

To the very core of their essence, the BBC and "Atlantic Council" butter their bread by being eager participants in the spreading of mis, and disinformation. It's what they do. The red highlights above also serve to "inform" us that it doesn't work anyway.

Like hell it doesn't, it works with well oiled machine like efficiency.

Ah, yes, and a sweeping audit has been conducted. No more of *that* monkey business around here. From now on it's "Straight shooting Sally" right down the line. No more gambling going on here...
    I cannot disagree with any of that. The mainstream media have for a long time already been eager active participants in government propaganda, as well as that of certain pressure groups and lobbyists.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (29th November 2022), Fred Steeves (29th November 2022), Wind (29th November 2022)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,468 Times in 10,173 Posts
    Found this interesting Fred > https://decodingsymbols.wordpress.com/

Was able to follow this well, they take you through the steps, says half his data share is explaining, explains well

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Fred Steeves (29th November 2022)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,089 Times in 2,652 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post

Was able to follow this well, they take you through the steps, says half his data share is explaining, explains well
    Really Vern? You're better than this.

While there certainly is something to do with the use of symbolism in society at large, and mass media serves its function well as the PR wing of empire, the whole Q thing only serves to discredit anyone seriously looking into such matters. It's the proverbial turd in the punch bowl that ruins it for everyone.

I do my own research, and am quite capable of coming to my own conclusions without the aid of this ridiculous super duper special decoder ring that may as well come from the bottom of a Cracker Jacks box. You should be as well.

As Sleepy Joe would say: "come on man".
    The unexamined life is not worth living.

Socrates

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (29th November 2022), Aragorn (29th November 2022), modwiz (29th November 2022), Wind (29th November 2022)

Thanks
    Cmon indeed, where is the energy going regards todays world, with positivity, learning and i mean real learning, herstory included, who are the young ones leading our world noosphericalllly ?, poor buggers are on 8chan etc, decoding , digging, spreading, awaking, murdering woke etc etc, under 40 is the young ones lol, true or false Q takes up energy, lots, why ?, like many i have let Qetc go as their our i job whatever is done, move on, focus on oneself, ripple etc, yeah Q said that also but it is an old herstoical thing ye know, and decoding is still new though , the new is still learning, we are allways learning and wisdom morter till not needed, in other words the young ones in their midst have wisdom sharers n some are even here on TOT n PAPA etc sites n they learning how to use their throat chakras still, lol even after so much work n joy.

Cmon Fred, relax, let Qetc go, move on as we all decode ourselves n ripple.

Love your shares and apoligies if my words are of no use, ineffective or incorrect, and grab joy n be anyway.

Blessings

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (30th November 2022), Fred Steeves (1st December 2022), Wind (1st December 2022)

Thanks
    Love your shares and apoligies if my words are of no use, ineffective or incorrect, and grab joy n be anyway.
    It's just that my threads are based in actual verifiable research Vern, the information is right there in literal black and white. Posting something Q related is like dropping a nice little shiny turd off on my doorstep. Sources putting out information that is still blatantly untrue 5 years in now, and requires specialized means of interpretation with highlights and arrows pointing this way and that, is not research.

You're a good guy Vern and it's nothing personal, you're perfectly free to post that kind of crap on your threads all over the forum and I don't interfere or say anything, I'd just appreciate it if you'd not do it on my threads.

Socrates

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (29th January 2023), Aragorn (1st December 2022), Lord Sidious (1st December 2022), Wind (1st December 2022)

Thanks
    You know what's scary? The throngs of people who view this embarrassingly blatant propaganda as grounded and balanced observations.

They see Cicero, I see "Tokyo Rose" and "Baghdad Bob".

And one more thing I'm noticing, much of the horrors they're describing can be laid square at the feet of the West, namely the US. Fascinating. Do people like this really believe what they're saying?

Socrates

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (29th January 2023), Aragorn (27th January 2023), modwiz (27th January 2023), Wind (27th January 2023)

Senior Member United States Diabolical Boids's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,043 Times in 651 Posts

Well actually that didn't clear anything up for me

I don't understand. This bothered me enough that I didn't dismiss it but what bothers me is, why, who, and what is the point? Can you explain? Who is the target audience for these alleged communications and why? I get the author is targeting a specific audience to explain this too, but who is the actual targeted audience of the 'communications' in the first place? And symbols are like anything else, they often end up with only the meaning we give to them.

Things like this do exist, I know. It's a well-known device some serial murderers have used that detectives have had to decipher.

I can see how they would be used influence people towards creating a desired future reality but there's a more direct and effective way of doing so than expecting people to read articles and make connections between media outlets that may be separate by leagues and miles.

But I don't see the population at large being the target of these communications if they can be called that. The greater portion of population is illiterate even if they can read and don't know the meanings of ordinary words let alone assigning deep esoteric symbolism and foreshadowing words. Actions are often ritualistic and symbolic which is about as close as this is going to get to being....whatever it it's being. But these aren't actions, they are comparisons between disparate events and making a meaningful connection.

I don't think most people would consider this as a sign or symbolic of anything even if these communications happened to intersect for any given individual for examination. Or rather they wouldn't make the connection or why it's important they do so.

I'm not dismissing signs or symbolism because they are a big part of my life but are usually intended for me personally. I could share them with everyone and beat everyone over the are a sign they must follow or it has some meaning in their life. But they aren't. So I don't. I live in my own reality; it bears little resemblance to anyone else's reality like their reality looks nothing like mine and I see ploys imposed on us to create a shared reality or timeline for a specific agenda. Do these 'communications' have anything to do with that? If it is I could think of more effective means.

They vaguely remind me of anchor words for MKUltra operatives but those are delivered verbally not in written print.

Most of all if these are communications between the 1 percent, they don't have more sophisticated ways of doing so? We have satellites that can see a piece of lint on a bedside table but there's not a more sophisticated, technologically advanced way and discreet way for wealthy trillionaires and those controlling the worlds technology to communicate with each other?

Or are these communications supposed to be an an outlet for different divided squabbling factions of Cabal and Establishment to troll each other? But if a photo is posted to provoke someone it sorta loses its troll value when you have to explain it.

To troll the population at large even if they will never know they are being trolled?

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Diabolical Boids For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (29th January 2023), Aragorn (29th January 2023), Fred Steeves (30th January 2023)

Thanks
    Mmmmm however ones deciphers, allows thyself channelled, downloads God etc as such, allows n gives communication, is more than important , it is life as a whole realllly, forget that data above shared and previous words in this post you have past used, your left with God or zip n nada, so imo a wee bit important. So it bee choice.

Zeggyweighing to why such importance and coding bee wise of late, the positive hive mind is so so massively important becauseit is morphing, evolving , lol humming along, why and why bee's being used as the greater communicate atm ?, becides being noosphericalllly responsible, old kept bee hives were kept how so one can throw that symbol well known and they will get an earLIAR ( hearing and fences ) symbol, why kept in walls ? , back doors, we humans also have imo a back door and that be Beeing aroused atm.

Simply replying Fred, sorry so few facts.

Will scoot away now.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (29th January 2023)

Senior Member United States Diabolical Boids's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,043 Times in 651 Posts
    Mmmmm however ones deciphers, allows thyself channelled, downloads God etc as such, allows n gives communication, is more than important , it is life as a whole realllly, forget that data above shared and previous words in this post you have past used, your left with God or zip n nada, so imo a wee bit important. So it bee choice.

Zeggyweighing to why such importance and coding bee wise of late, the positive hive mind is so so massively important becauseit is morphing, evolving , lol humming along, why and why bee's being used as the greater communicate atm ?, becides being noosphericalllly responsible, old kept bee hives were kept how so one can throw that symbol well known and they will get an earLIAR ( hearing and fences ) symbol, why kept in walls ? , back doors, we humans also have imo a back door and that be Beeing aroused atm.

Simply replying Fred, sorry so few facts.

Will scoot away now.
    I didn't mean you had to scoot away, I'm just uncertain as to what these communications are supposed to do and to whom. Or its people grasping at straws.

This somewhat reminds me of the thread where Paul Pelosi mentioned.

Hammered is a term that has often been used to describe Nancy Pelosi over the years as she often appears drunk during interactions with the public and the press not to mention her behavior isn't what you call sober. Hammered is American slang for being sloppy drunk.

Now suddenly her husband Paul Pelosi was allegedly physically hammered by someone.

It's like there's a connection but you aren't sure what it is for or why.

Not sure if the two concepts are related or not.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Diabolical Boids For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (30th January 2023), Aragorn (30th January 2023)

Thanks
    Is ok Dia Bee, scooting due to Fred wishing verifiable facts n not woo woo, here in thread.

Everything is connected, Ancient Waitaha Lore we are all one meeting ourselves, splashing sacred water of, with, for, within Ourselves, Sharing our creation, our Youth, our Wisdom, may our vessalls ( wai = water , taha = vessel ) anchor, drift, align as desired by IO ( by God by Spirit ).

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (30th January 2023)

Thanks
    Is ok Dia Bee, scooting due to Fred wishing verifiable facts n not woo woo, here in thread.
    Dang Vern. It's now personally verified that you know when what you're posting is completely off topic, but you just do it anyway because you feel like it.

Okay. Carry on I reckon. Do as thou wilt...

Socrates

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (30th January 2023), Aragorn (30th January 2023), Wind (30th January 2023)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Fred Steeves View Post
    Dang Vern. It's now personally verified that you know when what you're posting is completely off topic, but you just do it anyway because you feel like it.

Okay. Carry on I reckon. Do as thou wilt...
    Hmm... I don't think Vern acknowledges that what he posts is off-topic. I think he's rather acknowledging that you see what he's doing as off-topic while he himself does not agree with your assessment of his contributions.

He does tend to make that mistake quite a bit...

To Vern: Please don't further derail the thread. The premise of the thread as laid out by Fred is clear, and it's his thread, so he gets to decide what's on-topic here and what's not.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (30th January 2023), Fred Steeves (30th January 2023), Wind (30th January 2023)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    Hmm... I don't think Vern acknowledges that what he posts is off-topic. I think he's rather acknowledging that you see what he's doing as off-topic while he himself does not agree with your assessment of his contributions.
    Then the equation changes, to that he simply has zero self awareness as to how he relates with the other kids on the playground.

It's one or the other.

Socrates

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (1st June 2023), Aragorn (30th January 2023), Wind (30th January 2023)

Thanks

Lightbulb

Bringing this thread on-topic again, I would like to propose watching this excellent and very thought-provoking interview recently uploaded to YouTube by Abby Martin and Mike Prysner of Empire Files.

I posted the thread with the interview yesterday, but I don't think all of who visited the thread will have actually listened to the interview. Within the context of this discussion, I think they should revisit both that thread and their opinion. It's an hour well spent.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (1st June 2023), Fred Steeves (30th January 2023), Wind (30th January 2023)

Thanks

The Hitler Sweepstakes

Past contestants includes Fidel Castro, Saddam Hussein, Slobodan Milosevic, Moammar Ghadaffi, and Bashar Al Assad - worthy all.

But today, we're fortunate enough to have 3 candidates in the running for the heavyweight title of worst human ever, all at the same time! Donald trump, Ron Desantis, and Vladimir Putin.

Is it possible that even Hitler himself, may not win "The Hitler Sweepstakes" with all of this extremely talented competition?
    Last edited by Fred Steeves, 31st May 2023 at 13:02.

Socrates

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (1st June 2023), Aragorn (1st June 2023), modwiz (31st May 2023)