Thread: Put Down Validation

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts

Put Down Validation

Was honored to twice be-work-dissapate-get smashed etc with nastycists or micro bio pain body in relationships so very aware of this facet, the validation of putting one down, with laughter often, lol remember they have no idea and trying to assist is actualllly very or can be very dangerous work, anways as we delve and evolve both micro and macro nowatimes, besides some great studies and even the spiritual sides evaluated by Eckhart Tolle pain body wise, it is good to share ones experiences from both sides of the mirror, yes some of the people holding the harshist pain bodies once deactivated, become saint like, amazing to watch.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (29th September 2022), Silly Wabbit (3rd October 2022)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,969 Times in 20,255 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    Was honored to twice be-work-dissapate-get smashed etc with nastycists or micro bio pain body in relationships so very aware of this facet, the validation of putting one down, with laughter often, lol remember they have no idea and trying to assist is actualllly very or can be very dangerous work, anways as we delve and evolve both micro and macro nowatimes, besides some great studies and even the spiritual sides evaluated by Eckhart Tolle pain body wise, it is good to share ones experiences from both sides of the mirror, yes some of the people holding the harshist pain bodies once deactivated, become saint like, amazing to watch.
    Vern, is the above a reference to my posting of the funny morphed animal images on the "Italy chooses Far-Right" thread? I've noticed that you didn't thank that post while still thanking those above and below it, and so I suspect that I may have offended you.

To tell you the truth, I was wondering — after I had posted it — whether you would grok the humor or whether you were going to feel insulted. Therefore, if you were indeed feeling offended over that, then I will offer you my sincerest apologies, as it was in no way and by no means my intention to hurt your feelings.

I was merely pulling your leg, as a reference to the sometimes often very weird spelling you use on certain words, such as "cattylists", "proppyganda"; "eggysamples", and now here-above, "nastycists". And of course, those morphed/blended animal pictures are always fun to watch — I only took out the best ones, where the blending had been done as realistically as possible.

It was all tongue-in-cheek and no offense was intended. Therefore, if it means anything to you, I sincerely apologize for having hurt your feelings.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (29th September 2022), Silly Wabbit (3rd October 2022), Wind (29th September 2022)

Thanks
    Being missunderstood, blamed, told your being is incorrect, shamed, etc unknowingly, is for me okay Frank. Blessings

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Being missunderstood, blamed, told your being is incorrect, shamed, etc unknowingly, is for me okay Frank. Blessings
    I have never shamed you, Vern, nor would I ever want to do that.

Now, I do have my criticisms — as do the other staff members, but as it just so happens to be, unfortunately I myself usually have to assume the role of the staff's mouthpiece, and therefore I'm the one who ends up being seen as the boogieman around here — with regard to the material you're posting here at the forum, and on account of the lack of discernment you often exhibit when consulting certain questionable sources — sources that are known to have an agenda.

You believe — as many do — that there's an all-encompassing and nearly omnipotent cabal at work behind the scenes — you call them "putrids" — who are plotting to turn the whole world into a global totalitarian regime. Well, I'm afraid that this is not how it works. Yes, there are very real conspiracies, and yes, there are human traffickers and pedophile networks. All of those things are real, but they do not operate at the scale you think they do, and many things — such as Covid-19 — are not the work of any cabal. They are merely things that have come about naturally, many times — though not all times — as a result of past and/or present human activity and mankind's lack of responsibility and long-term vision.

Now, it is your prerogative to believe that there would be a global cabal behind all this — I am trying to put it simply now — but what you need to understand is that you're not the only one who holds that opinion, and that there are groups of people who for whatever reason — e.g. the far-right (and mostly them) — are tapping into this belief and are using the believers so as to push their own agenda.

To give you an example: the pedophile networks. Everyone — well, everyone who's not a pedophile — hates pedophiles and is appalled by anything to do with that. So what better way is there, in a two-party dictatorship, to rally support for your own agenda than to depict your political opponents as pedophiles and have half of the country believe that it would be so?

And that's not just on account of pedophiles, but also on account of paranoia with regard to vaccines, et al. Most of the sources you get your information from are serving an agenda, whether it's their own agenda or that of somebody who pays them for it. Or maybe they're just gullible enough to buy into it all without having to be paid. Because there's a whole lot of stupid people out there, Vern. Hell, some of the big names within the so-called "alternative community" are stupid. Just look at Kerry Cassidy and — especially in recent times — at the Fearless Leader™ of Project MAGAlon™, who has by now also gone completely off his rocker, to the extent that I'm now genuinely starting to question his sanity.

That all said however, as a human being, we genuinely love you. We do. And that's exactly why we've been cutting you so much slack all along. But we also do have a responsibility toward this forum, and toward anyone who visits this forum — members and unregistered visitors alike — in that we cannot allow this place to get sucked into the agendas of those who deliberately spread falsehoods. And that is why, when you post such questionable material, we will slap you on the wrist. After all, you're posting it on publicly visible threads, and so the rebuttal of the misinformation must equally be publicly posted on the same threads.

But it is only a slap on the wrist, even if we have to — unfortunately — do it very frequently. There is no intent whatsoever on our part to humiliate you. On the contrary: we are trying to show you the truth — the truth, not somebody's truth.

You know that the game being played these days is a game of relentless and merciless polarization, Vern. You know this. So please, don't allow yourself to get sucked into that game by getting your information from only one of the two polarities in this war. Because they are using you — and many others like you — as unwitting cannon fodder in their war against The Establishment™.

And do you know what's so funny? Back in the late 1960s, the hippie movement also considered itself at war with The Establishment™. But unlike as is the case today, the hippies of the late 1960s and early 1970s were actually left-wing — they were not just liberal, but libertines, even. Those who are fighting The Establishment™ today are exactly the opposite of that; they are ultra-conservative — on account of everything and everyone except for themselves — and ultra-nationalist, with the most extreme among them being racists, fascists and neo-Nazis.

As an example, Bill Clinton came from that hippie movement in the 1960s. "Sex, drugs and rock 'n' roll, baby! Far out!" But then he ended up becoming The Establishment™, and so now the old establishment, having been driven out of power by the Democrats, has been continuously trying to regain control, at whatever the cost.

And it's not just about Clinton — I'm only naming him as an ostensible example of how his generation evolved from being in opposition to being in power — and it's not even about the USA only, because — as we are now seeing with Georgia Meloni's success in Italy — it's a global thing. There's a perpetual power struggle going on between two opposite camps, in which at one point in time, one camp will be in power and the other camp will assume the role of the opposition, and then a number of years later, the coin flips and then the roles are reversed. And considering that the far-right is by virtue of its very nature far more driven by intolerance and hatred than the left, the far-right has no qualm with regard to anything from distorting the truth to outright lying, far more than the most extreme members of the far-left.

It's a coin of which both sides are evil, with one side being somewhat less evil than the other side. But less evil is still evil enough. In other words, best is to toss that coin out the window and look unto a better alternative.

"You cannot solve a problem with the same level of thinking as what created it."

(Albert Einstein)

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (29th September 2022), Silly Wabbit (3rd October 2022), Wind (29th September 2022)

Thanks
    Thanked 27,305 Times in 7,220 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    Now, I do have my criticisms — as do the other staff members, but as it just so happens to be, unfortunately I myself usually have to assume the role of the staff's mouthpiece, and therefore I'm the one who ends up being seen as the boogieman around here — with regard to the material you're posting here at the forum, and on account of the lack of discernment you often exhibit when consulting certain questionable sources — sources that are known to have an agenda.

That all said however, as a human being, we genuinely love you. We do. And that's exactly why we've been cutting you so much slack all along. But we also do have a responsibility toward this forum, and toward anyone who visits this forum — members and unregistered visitors alike — in that we cannot allow this place to get sucked into the agendas of those who deliberately spread falsehoods. And that is why, when you post such questionable material, we will slap you on the wrist. After all, you're posting it on publicly visible threads, and so the rebuttal of the misinformation must equally be publicly posted on the same threads.

But it is only a slap on the wrist, even if we have to — unfortunately — do it very frequently. There is no intent whatsoever on our part to humiliate you. On the contrary: we are trying to show you the truth — the truth, not somebody's truth.

You know that the game being played these days is a game of relentless and merciless polarization, Vern. You know this. So please, don't allow yourself to get sucked into that game by getting your information from only one of the two polarities in this war. Because they are using you — and many others like you — as unwitting cannon fodder in their war against The Establishment™.
    Since I'm on the staff too I suppose I should say that Aragorn isn't alone with his thoughts. You should consider yourself lucky to be able to post here Vern. It's not a right, it's a privilege. There are just certain rules you have to follow, but since discernment isn't your forte it seems to be quite hard for you to a certain extent. I couldn't really understand your post here, or maybe I understood like 25 % of it. You have gotten a great deal of leeway and that's because you are liked here.

Buying into the alt right thinking and propaganda isn't good, mainstream media might be biased and so are all of those ultra right wing outlets too. As Aragorn said, this polarization is a weapon and it's being used against people. It's quite sad and disappointing to see people in the alternative community falling prey into that age old trap. It's working very well.
    Last edited by Wind, 29th September 2022 at 05:11.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (29th September 2022), Aragorn (29th September 2022), modwiz (29th September 2022), Silly Wabbit (3rd October 2022)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Hmm, sounds like fascist-shaming to me.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (29th September 2022), Aragorn (29th September 2022), Silly Wabbit (3rd October 2022)

Thanks
    Spose i assisted in opening the can, luckey is interesting dear number two god lol, dear oh dear, lets kick the can shall WE, it matters greatly the gift of words, signposts or not, for overstanding differently or same, WE are all vearly intelligent here imo and wisdom resides from one end to the other in our shire i feel, lets start with there is a lot of people world wide a little wiser than you Frank atm because they be pissed off due to saying oh FFS lets read the bloody monthly phyzer docs then, then Oh Fuck.

Now sooner or dumpty hopefulllly not later many of us here, you n me Frank anyway i believe, are going to be very joyfull, happy, laughging at our silly misstakes n retakes, all good WE will say, gosh that was intense holding two profound truths ( lol the one truth s ) and still saying gidday hows yer day.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Was just saying this n not referencing anything exactingly , the main part is the knowingly Frank , so all good.

And gives this thread enquiry and meaning imo.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (29th September 2022), Silly Wabbit (3rd October 2022), Wind (30th September 2022)

Thanks
    Was just saying this n not referencing anything exactingly , the main part is the knowingly Frank , so all good.

And gives this thread enquiry and meaning imo.
    Where would you be without some Dúnadan guidance, Frodo?

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (29th September 2022), Silly Wabbit (3rd October 2022), Wind (30th September 2022)

Thanks
    Likely concerned lol.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (29th September 2022), Silly Wabbit (3rd October 2022), Wind (30th September 2022)