Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Italy chooses Far-Right

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

modwiz (3rd October 2022)

Thanks
    Yip her father was a communist and convicted drug trafficurrrr.

Thanks
    Thanked 12,015 Times in 2,615 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    So, according to this guy, a noble awakening is a nation lurching to the hard right. Maybe they’re following our lead here in the States with Orange Jesus being the cause of a great awakening, it brought us Q, and a fresh surge of Christian Nationslism, what more can we ask for.

There’s nothing wrong with wanting to preserve traditional values and culture, but that’s not all that’s happening with these new “awakenings”. He’s talking all about mystery schools, and how he thinks they’ve been subverted into nothing but shallow debauchery.

Well, under hard right governments nobody will have to worry about mystery schools period, old school or new, because the right taking traditional values to its full extent means you recognize the lord thy god of the Bible, and that’s it. They’re just gonna go from one extreme to the other.

I’m glad I live out in the woods, because I don’t want to be around woke culture, any more than its opposite that people are so pining for.

Sorry Vern, but noble awakening my ass cheeks…
    The unexamined life is not worth living.

Socrates

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd October 2022), Aragorn (4th October 2022), Lord Sidious (3rd October 2022), modwiz (3rd October 2022), Wind (3rd October 2022)

Thanks
    Thanked 9,445 Times in 1,680 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Fred Steeves View Post
    So, according to this guy, a noble awakening is a nation lurching to the hard right. Maybe they’re following our lead here in the States with Orange Jesus being the cause of a great awakening, it brought us Q, and a fresh surge of Christian Nationslism, what more can we ask for.

There’s nothing wrong with wanting to preserve traditional values and culture, but that’s not all that’s happening with these new “awakenings”. He’s talking all about mystery schools, and how he thinks they’ve been subverted into nothing but shallow debauchery.

Well, under hard right governments nobody will have to worry about mystery schools period, old school or new, because the right taking traditional values to its full extent means you recognize the lord thy god of the Bible, and that’s it. They’re just gonna go from one extreme to the other.

I’m glad I live out in the woods, because I don’t want to be around woke culture, any more than its opposite that people are so pining for.

Sepehr doesn't have a good rep.
    A plagairist and he can't even make the effort to pronounce names correct............
    Ní siocháin go saoirse

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lord Sidious For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd October 2022), Aragorn (4th October 2022), Fred Steeves (3rd October 2022), modwiz (3rd October 2022), Wind (3rd October 2022)

Thanks
    Gosh how many researchers of the occult have reps but the unsallied mainstream lol. Yes comprehend your angle Fred, half agree also.

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (4th October 2022), Fred Steeves (3rd October 2022), modwiz (3rd October 2022), Wind (3rd October 2022)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Lord Sidious View Post
    Sepehr doesn't have a good rep.
    A plagairist and he can't even make the effort to pronounce names correct............
    This is a developing story, IMO.

Not dancing any Tarantellas yet.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (4th October 2022), Aragorn (4th October 2022), Fred Steeves (3rd October 2022), Lord Sidious (4th October 2022)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,015 Times in 2,615 Posts
    Gosh how many researchers of the occult have reps but the unsallied mainstream lol.
    They’re out there.

Not that I would ever lay claim to being any sort of expert on the ancient mystery schools, but the way he repeatedly forced the mention of them in a video that had absolutely nothing to do with the subject, was a bit odd.

When I see people do shit like that, it only suggests to me that they’re reaching to try and look smart and edgy to their audience.
    The unexamined life is not worth living.

Socrates

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (4th October 2022), Aragorn (4th October 2022), modwiz (3rd October 2022), Wind (3rd October 2022)

Thanks

She supports Ukraine in their heroic fight. Surely she can't be all bad.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (4th October 2022), Fred Steeves (3rd October 2022)

Thanks
    I watched it because I wanted to hear Robert's take on it. He acted like a fan boy instead of a scholar.

He may share your weakness for blondes, Vern.

We have her words. I will wait and observe her actions before an assessment is formed.

Even then, media is a cloudy lens.

Does anybody know what is best for them these days? Emotional language is everywhere.

They’re out there.

Not that I would ever lay claim to being any sort of expert on the ancient mystery schools, but the way he repeatedly forced the mention of them in a video that had absolutely nothing to do with the subject, was a bit odd.

When I see people do shit like that, it only suggests to me that they’re reaching to try and look smart and edgy to their audience.
    He is getting himself all worked up so he can practice his semen retention and gain occult powers.

The power to find the best restaurants.

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (4th October 2022), Aragorn (4th October 2022), Fred Steeves (3rd October 2022), Lord Sidious (4th October 2022)