Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: I voted for Trump, and plan to do so again

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    You do amazing and are doing your best, ta. Clif imo is up with the play, got the 11.3 early on, anyway your view > https://clifhighvideos.com/20220902a/

Everyone watching this video is a prawn; Book: The Law of War was updated in 2016
    02:05 These states united vs The United States; Article 1 Section 3 Clause 17; DC is under the control of the Legislature
    08:00 13 colonies borrowed $6 million to be recognized
    10:17 Common Law or Law of the Land; Equitable Title
    12:25 1871 – DC and The United States Inc; Equity Law
    15:41 1900-1938 Huge chaos generated by bankers
    18:35 1938 – US officially bankrupt; IRS
    22:30 Equity Law to Admiralty Law/Merchant Law/Statutory Law; UCC 1-308.4 and UCC 1-103-104
    25:20 FEMA created to get our GUNS
    28:00 Arrest of Trump may be a necessary step
    28:55 Book: The Law of War manual updated; No rules of procedure for Admiralty Law
    29:40 Clif won when he was sued by Corey Goode
    32:22 Redress Clause 17; Law of War
    37:36 Clif’s personal projects
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/nTuQoDQt23hf/

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Silly Wabbit (10th September 2022)

Thanks
    Thannk you for the compliment Vern, I do know that you are trying to also be helpful with your efforts as well!

I no longer watch many videos about such things, due to a lack of time... but I like Cliff and his efforts...

And the Government does not even include us as the "People", "citizens", or whatever labels they wish to place upon us... and when they do, it is temporary, they have to take an oath.. and all of that, to include them "Temporarily" until "retired..." We never were part of their rule, and those who tout the founding fathers in America, really don't know the real situation we are in... Even those trying to educate the masses... But many are accurate on some details.

In a nutshell, it is all a sham, however it has been perpetuated to the point where one can only find a few things to focus on at this point as it is all so shady...

Sadly the rest of the world is in much the same condition, aside from those that know better.. And they know who they are and wish to topple them to include them in thei sham takeovers... Just my opinion... I have been looking into much of it, but what really interests me is law, and not law now, but early law, and figuring out which language they used, which one they used and when, because they changed such things so people wouldn't figure out, it was just they few who signed anything declaring independence, yet they claimed it covered us all.. And it is the offspring of those that truly are "free in this country... The rest of us were sold or given a BILL that they claimed were our rights... and boy were they slim!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Silly Wabbit For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th September 2022), Fred Steeves (10th September 2022)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,015 Times in 2,615 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Silly Wabbit View Post
    and in my opinion? Until people learn to remain flexible, to change their views, once they learn new information that challenges their beliefs? I don't have much hope for forward progression as a whole, it will always be divided. and it saddens me....
    I think you hit the nail on the head there Denise. It's my observation presently, and has been for some time, that the vast majority of people come to formulate a certain mindset at any given point in their lives. Conclusions are made, they are of course the correct conclusions, and the rest of their days are spent working backwards from those conclusions to fit any given moment. The conclusions are never to be questioned or challenged.

And this is where personalized media comes into play. We don't all get our information from the same generalized sources any more, like say when we all sat down at 6:30 PM to watch Walter Cronkite for instance. I think overall it's a huge plus that we're not all bound to the major networks and newspapers any more, and they're scrambling to stay in business and relevant, but the one good thing IMO was that at least it gave people of all stripes the general impression that we're all in this thing together.

Now there's no need to subject ourselves to things we might disagree with any more, there are a plethora of sources out there that exist solely to spoon feed us only what we want to see, and we wind up existing in nothing but an endless echo chamber of these customized sources that keeps on reliably validating everything we think.

The most obvious here in the States may be the echo chambers of FOX NEWS and MSNBC. The only way one would be subjected to what the other is putting out there, is when our own chosen echo chamber is showing something "the other" has said, and is ripping it to shreds as we cheer it on.

I think this is starting to become dangerous. It's to the point where we're (we in general) dehumanizing one another on the basis that they don't see the world the same way we do, and something needs to be done about them!

This is all just basically what "Gracy" was basically trying to say over at PA, that "the other" doesn't necessarily need be your mortal enemy, and while you're at it your own chosen team is not so perfect either as you like to believe that it is. This kind of thinking was considered radical, it was absurd, she must be secretly part of the woke mob, or is just here to cause trouble with that ridiculous shit. "Of course our side is 100% right, just look at the plethora of material that is churned out here daily to prove it, it's all truth right on the face of it, we all agree on that, and there can be no dispute!"

And then we have Biden out there fully embracing "Dark Brandon" by stating very matter of factly that something needs to be done about the dangerous MAGA crowd, to the cheers of that echo chamber!

I think the whole thing is really getting dangerous now that the two sides cannot even listen to some good points "the other" may have, much less suffer the indignity of actually speaking to them as a fellow human, that's a lot of pressurized steam building up that's going to blow sooner or later.
    The unexamined life is not worth living.

Socrates

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (11th September 2022), Silly Wabbit (11th September 2022), Wind (10th September 2022)

Thanks
    Wow, THANK YOU FRED, as you stated exactly how I feel right now....

The part about it "crossing borders at this point" was meant to suggest, If we cannot agree within our own borders or communities, to at least agree to disagree, and have amicable conversations, we will never get the same from other nations, and things there will also fall apart rather quickly.. and have been...

Somehow that got partly deleted, and an additional message I was writing to my notepad, got pasted to the thread as well. I am guessing the first action was the puppy cutting part of my post while trying to get my attention, and later while I was writing on my notepad and had copied some of it, that was then somehow posted to the bottom of my post... again Myla wanting attention. SO SORRY ABOUT THAT.
    Last edited by Silly Wabbit, 12th September 2022 at 01:39.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Silly Wabbit For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (12th September 2022), Fred Steeves (11th September 2022)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Silly Wabbit View Post
    Wow, THANK YOU FRED, as you stated exactly how I feel right now, as an American and human overall, as this crosses national borders in scope at this point..
    Huh...

Okay, I guess, don't know how that happened, but it looks to me like we're suddenly talking apples and oranges.

Socrates

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (12th September 2022), Silly Wabbit (12th September 2022)

Thanks
    Nope, we were having the same conversation, I just have a new mastiff puppy in the house, that was all over me this morning, when I posted... While trying to keep her from messing up my post, I minimized the window, leaving up what was in the background... somehow she managed to copy some of that, which somehow ended up on the bottom of my post after I reopened the window.... I fixed it...

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Silly Wabbit For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (12th September 2022), Fred Steeves (12th September 2022)

Thanks
    Hi Wabbit, as your in USA, has there been a maga purge as such, raids on Trump people as such ?.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Silly Wabbit (16th September 2022)

Senior Member United States Chester's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,591 Times in 1,349 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Catsquotl View Post
    As long as the people give their power away to some politician.
    needed, neccisary, good for its people or otherwise endowed with benefic adjectives.

We will never become free.
    Not that anyone deserves to be mind, but then I don't live in the states so what do I know..

Mars is goint to go rampage my 7th house for the next 8months.. Good times ahead..
    Why astrology "works" is because the Nordics take the souls of those who die and are thus in the bardo state and then via their technology, (re)incarnate them at a time that "astrology" matches their personality. The individual is reborn and in time is introduced to their natal chart and the person goes - "wow, astrology is REAL! The Cosmos is Holy and all ordered for us... I best pay attention to my planets and their positions so as to have a better idea of what's in store for me!"

Funny how slaves love their slavery... never realizing the power of their own beliefs.

Quote Originally posted by Catsquotl View Post
    I just turned on the television.
    and saw Judge Jerry!

Just when I thought the America's had some standard somewhere..

Did ya'll know that Jerry Springer had a tv-judge show now?
    I definetly would like to see him run for president.
    Wouldn't be surprised if he did pretty well.
    He's been a mayor befor hasn't he?

Anyway, stepping off my wonders of the America's soapbox.
    Have fun.

Our little nook of the world isn't much more enlightened at the moment.
    Ah well.
    Hows Europe lookin' these days? (And yes, the US has been under a controlled demolition ever sign the Soviet Union was finally defeated by the 4th Reich Nazi's in the US, the UK, the rest of the Five Eyes and the rest of the West and some key allies. Read Joseph Farrell. Once they knocked out the USSR, they set their sites on the West (and primarily the US).
    All the above is all and only my opinion. It may contain some sharing of components of my current operating strategy and some foundational components of my current world view - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

It's just a ride

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGD...vgBsCHmlC13jOg

https://www.facebook.com/samhunter57

http://merlynagain.blogspot.com/

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (14th September 2022), Silly Wabbit (16th September 2022)

Thanks
    Hello Chester , good to see you, you believe USSR and or Russia is under Cabal direction, even with the obligarks getting knocked off much atm ?

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Senior Member United States Chester's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,591 Times in 1,349 Posts
    No - they are anti the Western oligarchs.

Iran joining the SCO with China and Russia is the death knell for the west (which is all 5 eyes countries, Israel and the EU. NATO (directed by Washington and Brussels) is going to fight "to the last Ukranian!" Meanwhile, much of Europe is to be the next sacrifice.

If Trump had been allowed his victory, the relationship with Russia might have been set right and Iran might not have been captured by the orbit of China.

Don't get me wrong - this is covert WW III, but the way it could have gone, and the way it will go now after the election of Trump was stolen, enures "the West" is toast.
    All the above is all and only my opinion. It may contain some sharing of components of my current operating strategy and some foundational components of my current world view - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

It's just a ride

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGD...vgBsCHmlC13jOg

https://www.facebook.com/samhunter57

http://merlynagain.blogspot.com/

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th September 2022), Silly Wabbit (16th September 2022)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,975 Times in 20,256 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Chester View Post
    [...] If Trump had been allowed his victory [...] now after the election of Trump was stolen [...]
    If you honestly believe that, then I've got a beachfront property for sale up in the Himalayas that you might be interested in. It's got its own private marina, and I'll even throw in the yacht for free.

Trump had the votes counted, recounted, and recounted again, until everyone was blue in the face. He lost the 2020 elections because after four years of his buffoonery, the majority of the US American population wanted him out of the White House and voted for the Democrats.

And please don't give me that "1000 Mules" fakumentary. Anyone can make a documentary like that by carefully crafting stock footage together with spin and suggestion — just look at what Steve Bannon does — and the guy who made "1000 Mules" is a staunch Republican and Trump supporter.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th September 2022), Fred Steeves (16th September 2022), Silly Wabbit (16th September 2022), Wind (16th September 2022)

Thanks
    Where you been Chester ?

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Chester View Post
    [...] If Trump had been allowed his victory [...] now after the election of Trump was stolen [...]
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    If you honestly believe that, then I've got a beachfront property for sale up in the Himalayas that you might be interested in. It's got its own private marina, and I'll even throw in the yacht for free.
    I'm afraid I can't just let that one fly either. Chester my man, keep in mind this isn't the alt right Trump/Russia echo chamber busily working backward from conclusions you're used to; if I'm an NFL ref, I'm throwing a flag on that one every time.

You can't just be casually tossing stuff out there that has a long trail of shit for evidence trailing behind it - without being challenged on it that is.

Socrates

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (17th September 2022), Aragorn (16th September 2022), Lord Sidious (17th September 2022), Silly Wabbit (18th September 2022), Wind (17th September 2022)

Thanks
    I can only say the mass majority of people in my area voted for Trump, so we were shocked when Biden won... Most did so secretly however, as we have a lot of what people call "Karens" in our area, and if you openly supported Trump, your business was slandered publicly, your home was bombarded with mail that was anything but polite, and really it was horrible.

People were afraid to state their voting preferences openly... For good reason... They thought they would go out of business... But for every sign we saw for Biden, we received triple that in support, for the fact that we were not afraid to fly our flags on our house.. Hell we had a local police officer (of some rank) actually hand deliver ammo when it arrived at the gun store... And suggest that many get a concealed carry permit now... People literally sought us out to Thank Us, and yes the family business was slandered as a result.

Those supporting our efforts, supported our business as a result of the nonsense, and flack we got, doing what they were afraid to do...

But by the time September rolled through, we had nearly doubled the year prior in sales, as the community that was afraid to speak up, came in to make sure those who did, didn't lose anything. It was amazing... During Covid they kept supporting us, and sales went up even more... While many shops in town were closing as a result of Covid, even if Trump didn't win? Those that had supported our efforts the first time around, did so in spades the second time around, when the abuse got really bad... And we had the best year the shop has had in over 48 years in business..

I would like to think it was because we are great at what we do.... But the truth was, it was a frightened community that did so, because we were brave enough to openly state our opinions... And that our Constitutional rights were upheld... Merely by flying a flag (or three. or four.....) Okay, there were a lot!

By the way, whoever stole my 8 foot, hand sewn American flag off of my gate, please return it, that was NOT COOL! And I fly that to honor my family and their service, this was not about the recent elections!

All I can say is that IF the election was tampered with, it wouldn't surprise me... But if they don't get it together soon, There won't be an America to fight over... It will be a bunch of people wearing "short shorts" with blue hair, waving whatever flag of the week is trendy, claiming whatever gender they wish, or what ever they wish to " identify as"... Getting very upset as open gunfire starts, and real people who know the country was lost, try to recover what is left, as they run home to cry in their comfy pillows...

I am surprised it hasn't started yet. And sadly? I do not know if the military would even stand on the side of the people trying to save the country at this point? Or just follow orders from these idiots. I would like to think they are smarter than that...

What people are being told about America is far different than what is truly going on... And those in Northern states,not experiencing this, can't truly weigh in on it... Well they can now, as most people are fleeing the Southern states, for states they hope still have some sanity left!

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Silly Wabbit For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (18th September 2022)

Thanks
    Gosh the border alone is a shocker let alone the multipill fronts of outrite stupidity, blessings to you n yours Wabbit, something will happen very soon, lol next election choices are democrat or terrorist republicans, somthin gonna give.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Silly Wabbit (18th September 2022)