Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread: I voted for Trump, and plan to do so again

Thanks
    Thanked 27,305 Times in 7,220 Posts
    "The more I see, the less I know for sure." ~ John Lennon

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (29th January 2023), Aragorn (29th January 2023), Fred Steeves (28th January 2023)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    Unable to realllly talk to the Trump ask as in a differing world still, you likely are, eggysample > https://rumble.com/v26if3a-devolutio...30-pm-et-.html < devolution, 11.3 etc, behind the scenes so so much is happening and can be felt sometimes, bee's are very busy as i hear them, feel them, deep in OUR hive much is ado, much is a habbening that may never see the lite of day n the nite is off planet putrid, mostly gone now and this noosphericalllly enhanced all imo, 12 moons are slacking and the natural time NOW being explored by more, ripples, yes they trashed etc Trump 24/7 for years, ongoing, how much you knew your own mind counts, so how much did you believe the msm n news as much was bunk regards not only Trump n co, the world atm is drasticalllly changing before our eyes, massively fast, massively fast very Indeed, letting the past go is huge, am doing this have you not seen ?, we in a movie, i got caught up in the movie, nowadays enjoying the movie, never been harder for me regards much in my life atm But i am at peace often and solution based plus doing and experiencing this that daily, as i said 2018, Trump will not win 2020 which to me was impossible, sayin the same now regards 2024 as the whole politcal system will be different imo and he may be two or more as president-s, imo the future is well organised and not as Quantum.
    I hope you are right. I'm not dismissive of Quantum subjects. I'm hooked up to a scalar wave machine as we speak. There was some mention a few years back of quantum currency and a quantum economy that I found intriguing before it got killed under an avalanche of quantitive easing adherents and gold standard adherents.

People confuse can't grasp there is a difference between the American people doing better under Trump and the Nation being better under Trump. Whenever its mentioned people get mad. They take that Americans fared better under Trump as a claim that Trump made America Great Again.

The nation is in as bad or worse shape as it ever was. But for a little while the people were doing better for the first time in decades.

People with jobs, living wages, cheap food, cheap fuel and a good economy which some Americans have never seen in their lifetime until 2018 or so tend to be harder to manage than people who are desperately insecure and afraid for the future.

Maybe that's where the actual threat was.

Trump is a lifelong liberal who quit the Democratic party about ten years back or so. That can't be disputed. Voting register is public record in America. He has most of the tendencies of an American liberal. to this day. Personally, he's been good at making money and probably understands the need of being fiscally conservative and when to take riskss but I'd be lying to myself if he was a straight run conservative or Republican. Or GOP. Or strictly liberal.

I think people see those liberal expressions still present in him and get the reflection effect. They hate what they see because they are possessed of those qualities themselves. Politics is all psychology and it a psychological division is very easy in already divided people that is the problem, not politics itself.

I was very surprised he was so popular with conservatives. Moderates I got. Conservatives I didn't. Going all the way back to England there's been social tension between townies and rural people--liberal and conservative-- that much of our politics is based on today.

In some ways much, trade routes were the controll mechanisim and at present to controll these routes, for them the theys, has or is being lost, kaput slowly with this facet as it be a biggest facet. Belonging creates perception so many are and will change parties n idea's moreso to come imo.

Senior Member United States Diabolical Boids's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,043 Times in 651 Posts
    In some ways much, trade routes were the controll mechanisim and at present to controll these routes, for them the theys, has or is being lost, kaput slowly with this facet as it be a biggest facet. Belonging creates perception so many are and will change parties n idea's moreso to come imo.
    American attitudes are evolving, or maybe devolving is a better word, really fast. It's just people have short term memory. We knew the government was crazy, but our society is going mad too. Society is collapsing faster than the system. 15 years ago it was the conservative clown show: The rights of pre-conceived children (the rights of people who don't exist) and rounding up American Muslims and converting them by the sword. Now it's the liberals who have boarded crazy train. Rights are a myth, cancel culture for everyone not just Muslims, wokeness, no education in school just social issues, the sun and roads are racist, there's no biological differences between the sexes, etc.

All of that has a huge impact on political parties who leverage nonsense for votes. People holding on to their sanity, scramble away from parties exhibiting the most insanity. They never seem to be alignment in insanity, it's always bouncing back forth between parties which makes one think it's just social programming and manipulation. 2000-2013 was conservative insanity and now its liberal insanity that's overtaken the race. And likely these bizarre attitudes are only representative of the 1 percent. But the media picks up on it and sensationalizes stuff like that as the most important issues of our time as if there are a majority who feel this way.

It reflects on politicians. Canadian PM Trudeau is always talking about how getting a vaccine feels amazing. 25 years ago Bill Clinton thought BJs were amazing.

I wish I could make people turn off the TV and take vulnerability tests before venturing onto social media.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Diabolical Boids For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (29th January 2023), Aragorn (29th January 2023), Silly Wabbit (30th January 2023)