Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    ...to the topTop

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Diabolical Boids (8th February 2023)

Senior Member United States Diabolical Boids's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,043 Times in 651 Posts
    They are calling it Died Suddenly or SADS on this side of the pond. Sudden Adult Death Syndrome. Everyday dozens more died suddenly people are added to the tally.

Not sure if this has been posted before or not. https://www.diedsuddenly.info/

It's immediately discredited because a certain political demographic isn't behind it and still pushing the vaccines and boosters, but the same demographic are also mutilating their own kids for social media credit, so make of it as you will.

I read these accounts and just pitiful especially where babies and teens were concerned. Needless unnecessary deaths. Then I run across these people, even professional medical personnel, that were absolutely vile, beating the drum of ,not the vaccine exactly, but how evil and careless unvaxxed people are. Then suddenly they or their family members die suddenly and I can't help but think "Happy Now"?

Because I can't help but think this is tied in with some great Victim Mentality/ Virtue Signal Consciousness.
    ...to the topTop

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Diabolical Boids For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (8th February 2023)

Thanks
    ...to the topTop

Thanks
    ...to the topTop

Thanks
    lolol still in the hoax bin

...to the topTop

Thanks
    ...to the topTop

Thanks
    Gettin real ugly now, worse to come, never looked forwars to this though knew it was coming.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1l6Q2r5VWLo

Slow train wreck stuff
    ...to the topTop

Thanks
    ...to the topTop

Thanks
    Posted by Technofog on telegram; DefendTheRepublic - Moderna

These documents are the first significant release of data from Moderna’s COVID-19 clinical trials. They reveal the causes of deaths, serious adverse events, and instances of neurological disorders (such as Bell’s Palsy and Shingles) potentially associated with Moderna’s COVID-19 vaccine.

Importantly, these records also demonstrate the utter lack of thoroughness of these studies. Many of those who died after receiving the Moderna vaccine were not given an autopsy. According to one study, 16 individuals died after being administered the Moderna vaccine. The study’s authors indicated that out of those 16 deaths, only two autopsies were performed, five of the dead were not autopsied, and the autopsy status of nine of the dead was “unknown”.

There were numerous examples of participants with post-vaccination Bell’s Palsy and Shingles (Herpes Zoster). One 44 year-old female had “left side facial paralysis” just eight days after the second dose. Numerous vaccinated participants saw the onset of Shingles less than 10 days after vaccination.

Other key observations during the Moderna “studies” involved serious adverse events for those in the vaccinated groups. A number of participants experienced: myocardial infarction (heart attack); pulmonary embolism; spontaneous abortion/miscarriage; transient ischemic attack (TIA); and lymphoma. Subsequent analyses of reports from the FDA VAERS database, the Department of Defense’s DMED database, and European regulators showed heightened rates of these illnesses following administration of the Moderna vaccine.

And similar to their treatment of deaths post-vaccination, the studies seemed predestined to conclude that these serious adverse events – many of them life-threatening – were not related to the Moderna vaccine. It didn’t matter whether the adverse event occurred within days of vaccination. This creates serious doubt concerning the safety of the Moderna vaccine and the FDA’s standards and approval of the Moderna vaccine.

As part of the FDA’s production, DTR also received the results of a study entitled “A GLP Intramuscular Combined Developmental and Perinatal/Postnatal Reproductive Toxicity Study of mRNA-1273 in Rats.” The objective of this study was to: “assess the potential effects of mRNA-1273, a vaccine development candidate against SARS-CoV-2 infection, when administered intramuscularly on Study Days 1 and 15 (28 and 14 days prior to mating, respectively) and Gestation Days 1 and 13 on fertility and pre and postnatal development in the pregnant and lactating female Sprague Dawley CD (Crl:CD[SD]) rat.”

The findings of this study are troubling: the mRNA vaccine altered the skeletal variations of the rat fetuses and the “female pregnancy index” of the vaccinated rats was significantly lower than the control group. (A summary of this study was previously reported; DTR, via its FOIA lawsuit, is providing the full study.)
    ...to the topTop

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (21st July 2023)

Senior Member United States Diabolical Boids's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,043 Times in 651 Posts
    I am as glad (GRATITUDE!) now that I didn't take the vaccine (I never had any intention of doing so) as I am not doing chemotherapy. I never would have known if the cancer dx given to me was naturally occurring or vaccine related and it's quite possible that would have effected the outcome.

When they tried to push the chemotherapy on me because I *might* have free radical tumor cells circulating through my body in spite of a negative PET scan a thought popped into my head. "Fear Based Medicine." That's what Covid Vax was. Goes right in line with fear based advertising.

They wanted to discuss all sorts of things but the facts which didn't line up to their beliefs. No one wanted to discuss why I had an active lesion a month ago and now it's not. Now I'm just a medical oddity. "Your cancer has behaved very oddly and atypically. We don't know what to do. We're not sure about this disease. It scares us. So let's inundate your body with deadly chemicals. Until we are not afraid anymore and we've robbed you of all resources."

Sounds like the US invading some hapless nation.

It's not My cancer its your cancer. You found it, finders keepers.

Bottom line. You don't heal in fear. To heal the body you love the body, you don't fear it. How much have we been taught to fear our body as if its some sort of ticking time bomb just waiting to kill us. Truely the definition of loving your enemy. I loved my cancer cells they were my greatest teachers. They are just a hurt part of me. And Covid has been enormous impact as a teacher too. It's revealed so enormous insight into human nature. Or perhaps de-natured humans is a better term.

I keep thinking about spirit reveals to those who come to spirit for healing in fear. "I would not so disrespect my own creation."
    ...to the topTop

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Diabolical Boids For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd July 2023), Emil El Zapato (23rd July 2023), modwiz (23rd July 2023), Wind (23rd July 2023)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Diabolical Boids View Post
    I am as glad (GRATITUDE!) now that I didn't take the vaccine (I never had any intention of doing so) as I am not doing chemotherapy. I never would have known if the cancer dx given to me was naturally occurring or vaccine related and it's quite possible that would have effected the outcome.

When they tried to push the chemotherapy on me because I *might* have free radical tumor cells circulating through my body in spite of a negative PET scan a thought popped into my head. "Fear Based Medicine." That's what Covid Vax was. Goes right in line with fear based advertising.

They wanted to discuss all sorts of things but the facts which didn't line up to their beliefs. No one wanted to discuss why I had an active lesion a month ago and now it's not. Now I'm just a medical oddity. "Your cancer has behaved very oddly and atypically. We don't know what to do. We're not sure about this disease. It scares us. So let's inundate your body with deadly chemicals. Until we are not afraid anymore and we've robbed you of all resources."

Sounds like the US invading some hapless nation.

It's not My cancer its your cancer. You found it, finders keepers.

Bottom line. You don't heal in fear. To heal the body you love the body, you don't fear it. How much have we been taught to fear our body as if its some sort of ticking time bomb just waiting to kill us. Truely the definition of loving your enemy. I loved my cancer cells they were my greatest teachers. They are just a hurt part of me. And Covid has been enormous impact as a teacher too. It's revealed so enormous insight into human nature. Or perhaps de-natured humans is a better term.

I keep thinking about spirit reveals to those who come to spirit for healing in fear. "I would not so disrespect my own creation."
    Nothing like inner strength to keep one going strong, Boids. Seems I have an epidemic going with my half-sisters. But they are all coming through it fine.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"
    ...to the topTop

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd July 2023)

Thanks
    ...to the topTop

Thanks
    Asking, world wide verified science , confirmed, government data, confirmed, now can we take it outa hoaxy bin ?
    ...to the topTop

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

modwiz (28th July 2023)

Thanks

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ZB0UziOOY8

Continues annoying lol
    ...to the topTop