The numbers have to be considered within the proper context, and it is this context which is commonly left out of the equation so as to push a certain narrative out. And with all of the information and "statistical evidence" that you've espoused here so far, this has always been the case, exactly because you're not looking for truth, but rather for confirmation of your beliefs.
A while ago, we had a member here — whose name I shall not mention — who did the exact same thing as you. She ignored all the evidence that her beliefs were outrageously wrong, and she only "researched" sources that confirmed her beliefs. And then ultimately, she even stated that she was not open to challenging her beliefs, and that she only wished to hear from people who affirmed them.
It's the ultimate self-deception, and you're just as guilty of it as she was, because you refuse to look at any other sources or hear any other interpretations, no matter how well-documented. The only difference between you and her in that regard is that she was being anywhere from passive-aggressive to overtly antisocial and insulting, while — thankfully — you are not.
It's all fine and dandy if you want to believe in misinformation from talking heads because you think they're smarter and more knowledgeable than you are — which they're not, but anyway. And it would then still be fine and dandy if you were to keep these delusional beliefs to yourself — at your own peril, because sooner or later the truth is going to come around and bite you in the ass, as it already has on several occasions, even if you're in denial about that now. A few examples follow below...:
- Corey Goode and his Sphere Being Alliance™ — a drug-addicted, schizotypal narcissist who admitted in court that he invented the whole thing
- Qanon — a LARP/hoax perpetrated by father-and-son duo Jim and Ron Watkins from 8Chan, who now run 8kun after having been kicked out of the former
- Donald Trump as a savior who fights pedophiles, supposedly "draining the swamp" — a clinically malignant and incompetent narcissist who ran his administration like a mafia don and cheats on his wife
- the allegedly "stolen election" of 2020 in which Donald Trump just as allegedly won the elections, supported by the right-wing-created "2000 Mules" documentary
- Joe Biden as a pedophile — he may be senile and he may be an American imperialist, but he's not a pedophile, and all "evidence" of such has proven to have been falsified and originating from the far-right
- your various vaccine injury/death hoaxes — all empirically proven to be a misinterpretation of the numbers by right-wing sympathizers, in which a few genuine casualties were the result of unforeseen allergic reactions
If you want to believe — and continue believing — in that shit, then have at it. It's your life, and your time to waste. But if you're going to be propagating this nonsense onto the public at large by way of threads here at the forum — and occasionally even contaminating other and unrelated threads with them — then it's mis- and disinformation, and therefore it belongs in the forum category designated for mis-/disinformation, hoaxes and propaganda.
If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, quacks like a duck and poops in the pond, then it's definitely not an elephant, okay?