Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Unknown Cause of Death

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Okey lets see, world wide the dam has now burst so in a moon or maybe two our world will be jolly different very.

How much ? well in years to come people will still be wearing masks 4 % or less n hopefulllly less than 1 %, some or much Legassy media kaput or transformed dramaticalllly, politics slowly becoming kindling for whatever be next, this not prophecy and maybe take years but with dam bursting all is up in the air as such, enjoy the movie.

Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    And do not mean because of this vid, much else.
    ...to the topTop

Thanks
    So how did this happen, not happened before as the narrative held always won or they got ahead etc etc, here is an old lol 3 years ago vid from Braden, Tisa no secret, Emotions run the narrative so ???

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zy6mVAb-UjU

So Qi Chi Ki is responsible , the intent of ages from sages etc alongside plus Time is Art.
    ...to the topTop

Thanks
    Hence focus, hence solution-s, hence intent, hence you are magnificent once yoU know, knows ledge = wisdom known now = being in action ( including non action ).

So while much focus, mainly sleepers and putrids will be upon who how why which when N you, the above sign-words, will be held by enough. Now woN Won noW = love wins = won Love
    ...to the topTop

Thanks
    Those up with the play will be aware that many did not arrive at Davos WEF and some left early, figures of 50% being touted, what we gonna do, is being said, we cannot stop the realty being seen so what is the next step, many forms of escape will be pondered upon in some area's, especialllly health n politics.

As all unfolds we have many options micro n macro, like health probs = diet n Qi practice , evaluating medications ( researching pro n no ) etc , macro may entail group Meditations, community involvements, imo most importent, the crux , Ones happiness joy n gratitude or at least a planning and vision of this.

I have great joy at what did not happen that was indeed planned.
    ...to the topTop

Thanks
    Anyone else seeing or feeling the wee mini shockwaves atm happening regards this subject ?
    ...to the topTop

Thanks
    Thanked 6,020 Times in 1,226 Posts
    Anyone else seeing or feeling the wee mini shockwaves atm happening regards this subject ?
    No Verne, it’s either whatever drugs you are on or the general brokenness of your brain. I know dozens of peeps that took the jab and the only person I know that died of COVID regretted not taking it seriously on his death bed (before the vax was even available).

1 in 10 vaxxed people did not die and you are fucking terrible for posting this shit. Oh and 1 out of 187 unvaxxed die…where did you get that one, Steve Bannon?

You need to stop, fuck you for keeping this horrid nonsense up. I don’t know why the people around here tolerate you.
    Last edited by donk, 24th January 2023 at 08:19.
    What is the purpose of your presence?
    ...to the topTop

7. The Following User Says Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th January 2023)

Thanks
    To be fair, mainstream news is not really covering the so so so many law-sueing-legal actions and they will stop , well actualllly are stopping the vaxxing in it's tracks more each day, country by country.

just posted this eslewhere but it gives you a clue > https://www.instagram.com/reel/CnvCS...ZmMyNmFmZTc%3D

Quote Originally posted by donk View Post
    No Verne, it’s either whatever drugs you are on or the general brokenness of your brain. I know dozens of unvaxed peeps and the only person I know that died if COVID regretted not taking it seriously on his death bed.

You need to stop, fuck you for keeping this shit up
    Don't do any form of drugs Donk, brains okay considering, today iirc is has been stated that 2.4 billion are unvaxxed, at least.
    ...to the topTop

Thanks
    Blessings to you.

Why the anger, just me or is it bigger ?. Have toned my idea's and views down a lot imo, trying to share data n facts lol n truth that most cannot deny, of late.
    ...to the topTop

Thanks
    Thanked 80,969 Times in 20,255 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by donk View Post
    No Verne, it’s either whatever drugs you are on or the general brokenness of your brain. I know dozens of peeps that took the jab and the only person I know that died of COVID regretted not taking it seriously on his death bed (before the vax was even available).

1 in 10 vaxxed people did not die and you are fucking terrible for posting this shit. Oh and 1 out of 187 unvaxxed die…where did you get that one, Steve Bannon?

You need to stop, fuck you for keeping this horrid nonsense up. I don’t know why the people around here tolerate you.
    No ad hominems, Phil. You know the rules.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =
    ...to the topTop

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th January 2023), Wind (24th January 2023)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,015 Times in 2,615 Posts
    The unexamined life is not worth living.

Socrates
    ...to the topTop

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th January 2023), Aragorn (24th January 2023), Wind (24th January 2023)

Senior Member United States Diabolical Boids's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,043 Times in 651 Posts
    Blessings to you.

Why the anger, just me or is it bigger?. Have toned my idea's and views down a lot imo, trying to share data n facts lol n truth that most cannot deny, of late.
    Bigger. It's so big it's not even personal anymore. It's more like a collective human reflex. And it was there before you or your views high toned or not came along just the topic changes. People went from being scared of dying to being scared of being sick to being scared of being inconvenienced to being scared of living.

We went from being scared of people dying to denial they are dying at all in an impressively short amount of time.

It's not the death that is the big deal, apparently, we are even trying to dictate the levels of personal offense that dying strangers injure us with. Those aren't 'out there' views? People are even straying into "I'm glad you died, because you died in a way that I disapprove of."

Covid has slunk off to wherever viruses slink off to when they run through the public and eventually weaken themselves. They do that because they can't live if they are killing all their hosts. But the deaths keep happening? Not slow Covid deaths, sudden quick deaths. People could manage slow Covid deaths, they can't quite cope with sudden deaths where no Covid is present.
    ...to the topTop

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Diabolical Boids For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th January 2023)

Thanks
    Thank goodness it is moving past painfulllly obvious, how this all unfolds may be seen by how countries treat their politicians.
    ...to the topTop

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Trust the political science.

A non-science.

The speed of 'science' accelerates and crashes.

The body count is very sad.

Sad subject too.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous
    ...to the topTop

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (30th January 2023), Diabolical Boids (30th January 2023)

Thanks
    Have a lot of activist friends, most anti and some pro Vaxx, all are sad, no i told you so energy at all been seen by me as yet, it's FN horrible indeed
    ...to the topTop

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Diabolical Boids (30th January 2023), modwiz (30th January 2023)

Thanks
    ...to the topTop