Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Unknown Cause of Death

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    The dead are burying their own.

Ghouls turn it into a spectacle.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous
    ...to the topTop

2. The Following User Says Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (8th January 2023)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Slowly mainstream ghouls are turning it that way also https://discernreport.com/sudden-dea...for-under-65s/

Snippet >

Sudden Death
    Sudden Death: The No. 1 Cause of Death for Under 65s
    by Dr. Joseph Mercola January 6, 2023 in Commentary, Curated
    STORY AT-A-GLANCE

Mounting evidence shows the COVID shots are destroying people’s immune systems and are triggering turbo-charged cancers
    A survey by Steve Kirsch found sudden death is the No. 1 cause of death among those under the age of 65 who got the COVID jab
    Myocarditis as a cause of death is now registering across all age ranges but only for the vaccinated. Cardiac-related deaths are also significantly elevated among younger people (under 65) who got the jab compared to their unjabbed peers
    Recent research shows repeated jabs trigger a switch in the types of antibodies your body produces and lower your ability to clear viruses. By switching from spike-specific neutralizing IgG antibodies to IgG4 antibodies, your body switches from tumor suppression mode into tumor progression mode
    In addition to the potential for cancer cells to run amok, IgG4 dominance may also have severe autoimmune implications, as the COVID jab spike protein share similarities with human proteins
    Evidence showing the COVID shots are a public health disaster keeps mounting. In late December 2022, Steve Kirsch1 and Jessica Rose,2 Ph.D., both published Substack articles detailing some of the latest evidence showing the shots are destroying people’s immune systems and have triggered an avalanche of turbo-charged cancers.

Kirsch’s article3 features results from a recent survey he conducted. It included four questions: age, whether the deceased was jabbed or not, year of death and cause of death. While the number of responses is low, major insights can still be gleaned by looking at the trends.

First, we have the baseline data from 2020, which show cancer was the No. 1 killer of Americans younger than 65, followed by hospital treatment for COVID. Turbo-charged cancers accounted for one-ninth of the cancer reports, and there were no reports of death from myocarditis.

Among seniors over the age of 65, preexisting conditions were the top cause of death in 2020. Cancer was second, COVID infection third and cardiac events fourth. There were no turbo-charged cancer deaths, nor any myocarditis deaths. Kirsch then gets into the differences between the vaxxed and the unvaxxed in 2021 and 2022.

What the Unvaxxed Died of in 2021 and 2022
    In 2021 and 2022, the primary cause of death for people 65 and younger was hospital treatment for COVID. Incidences of sudden death, pulmonary embolism and turbo-charged cancers were all low, and there were no unknown causes of death, nor any myocarditis deaths.
    ...to the topTop

Senior Member United States Diabolical Boids's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,043 Times in 651 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    Slowly mainstream ghouls are turning it that way also https://discernreport.com/sudden-dea...for-under-65s/

Snippet >

Sudden Death
    Sudden Death: The No. 1 Cause of Death for Under 65s
    by Dr. Joseph Mercola January 6, 2023 in Commentary, Curated
    STORY AT-A-GLANCE

Mounting evidence shows the COVID shots are destroying people’s immune systems and are triggering turbo-charged cancers
    A survey by Steve Kirsch found sudden death is the No. 1 cause of death among those under the age of 65 who got the COVID jab
    Myocarditis as a cause of death is now registering across all age ranges but only for the vaccinated. Cardiac-related deaths are also significantly elevated among younger people (under 65) who got the jab compared to their unjabbed peers
    Recent research shows repeated jabs trigger a switch in the types of antibodies your body produces and lower your ability to clear viruses. By switching from spike-specific neutralizing IgG antibodies to IgG4 antibodies, your body switches from tumor suppression mode into tumor progression mode
    In addition to the potential for cancer cells to run amok, IgG4 dominance may also have severe autoimmune implications, as the COVID jab spike protein share similarities with human proteins
    Evidence showing the COVID shots are a public health disaster keeps mounting. In late December 2022, Steve Kirsch1 and Jessica Rose,2 Ph.D., both published Substack articles detailing some of the latest evidence showing the shots are destroying people’s immune systems and have triggered an avalanche of turbo-charged cancers.

Kirsch’s article3 features results from a recent survey he conducted. It included four questions: age, whether the deceased was jabbed or not, year of death and cause of death. While the number of responses is low, major insights can still be gleaned by looking at the trends.

First, we have the baseline data from 2020, which show cancer was the No. 1 killer of Americans younger than 65, followed by hospital treatment for COVID. Turbo-charged cancers accounted for one-ninth of the cancer reports, and there were no reports of death from myocarditis.

Among seniors over the age of 65, preexisting conditions were the top cause of death in 2020. Cancer was second, COVID infection third and cardiac events fourth. There were no turbo-charged cancer deaths, nor any myocarditis deaths. Kirsch then gets into the differences between the vaxxed and the unvaxxed in 2021 and 2022.

What the Unvaxxed Died of in 2021 and 2022
    In 2021 and 2022, the primary cause of death for people 65 and younger was hospital treatment for COVID. Incidences of sudden death, pulmonary embolism and turbo-charged cancers were all low, and there were no unknown causes of death, nor any myocarditis deaths.
    There's a lot of stats out there all them wildly variant that show the vaccines have damaged, sickened and caused sudden death. They are coming from somewhere, but I you can't really trust anyone or anything anymore. I just went by my own observations.

Primarily why I didn't get the jab. There's a history of non vax and non Covid related myocarditis in my family. I already had horrendous heart palpitations post Covid of an unknown origin. I finally sorted that on my own. People launched into me for not getting the vax for it at the time insisting that I must risk my health so they can feel safe and good about themselves. Even if I were willing to go down that path I certainly wasn't going to do it with my heart jumping out of my chest already. Like my participation had something to do with their health. I was polite about it at first, then finally told people they were welcome to experiment on themselves. I do so all the time. I could not understand if the vaccine were so effective and the masks and they were so well protected why they were still so scared.

Now time has brought to light what I knew then. I'm glad I didn't vax even though I never had any intention of doing so judging from the number of sudden onset conditions in previously healthy people I associate with on a daily basis. Seemingly overnight they have overnight cognitive disorders, and cancers and other weird things that came on them suddenly. Shingles on the eyeballs in people who already had the shingles vax? My brother had a clear colonoscopy in Feb. By April he had colon cancer. And Covid repeatedly. A woman who had a clear chest X ray and then only weeks later had a huge mass on her lungs. Sudden onset brain bleed that no medical professional noticed for months on end despite all the PET scans. And all of them wonder if it was vaccine related even if they don't want to venture too far down that road because you then end up in that unbearable place: I let my fear and panik push not only myself into a perilous shoot of bad health but I herded other people there as well.

Just observations of recurring patterns. I also remember during the Operation Warp Speed the same people who nagged me a year and half ago to get the vaccine was emphatically telling me NOT to get the vaccine when Trump had 'control' over it. You can't make any sort of decision that will please anyone when the people who insist on being pleased flip flop all over the place. Don't wear a mask, wear a mask, social distance, go to Chinatown and mingle. There's no reason to take advice from people like that. Early on the vaccine had to refrigerated at minus Kelvin or whatever. By the time they made the jab available at work it was no longer refrigerated. I was asked to get one at work. I brought up the matter of refrigeration and why the vaccines offered at work were not refrigerated and the nurse got angry with me instead of being professional about it or inquiring about the refrigeration. It's patterns like that I pay attention to. Trust is one of those things that are earned and when people flip flop all over and go into a reaction state I don't trust their judgement.

I note no one nags me about getting the jab now.

The person who flogged me the most over it, has declined cognitively to the extent I don't think she can't focus long enough to flog or even summon an argument for it. When I had Covid I had the distinct sensation that I was resented because I didn't have the ill effects they had, pre and post jab. There was a reason for this which was treating the symptoms empirically instead of by consensus. I didn't ask anyone's permission to treat myself. I sense that same resentment in vaccinated people regardless of if they are experiencing health problems or not. They just aren't so expressive about it now.
    ...to the topTop

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Diabolical Boids For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (8th January 2023), Fred Steeves (8th January 2023), Wind (9th January 2023)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,015 Times in 2,615 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Diabolical Boids View Post
    I could not understand if the vaccine were so effective and the masks and they were so well protected why they were still so scared.
    Yeah, there's really no reason for them to be fearful around other people any more. Wear that N95 mask when around others, and move on with your life. It's that simple.

And conversely of course, strongly anti vax people shouldn't look down on, or openly criticize that. Both sides need to respect personal decisions.

Admittedly though, I do get a kick out of, and especially all the water gone under the bridge on this by now, still seeing people all masked up sitting alone at bus stops, and especially driving alone. Thinking "come on, get with it here you're not in any danger."

I was asked to get one at work. I brought up the matter of refrigeration and why the vaccines offered at work were not refrigerated and the nurse got angry with me instead of being professional about it or inquiring about the refrigeration. It's patterns like that I pay attention to. Trust is one of those things that are earned and when people flip flop all over and go into a reaction state I don't trust their judgement.
    That draws an instant red flag from me as well. Both the flip flopping, and getting angry over simple questions.
    The unexamined life is not worth living.

Socrates
    ...to the topTop

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (8th January 2023), Diabolical Boids (8th January 2023), Wind (9th January 2023)

Thanks
    Well i am thankfullll we can talk as we are on this forum, would not have been so, a wee while ago.
    ...to the topTop

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Diabolical Boids (9th January 2023)

Thanks
    There were so many red flags they can't even be listed without the list turning into a novel. And all of them with flip floppy narratives that someone should have wondered the WTF wonder. And a lot of people did but were not allowed to question it.

Narrative 1. Major hospitals in NY swamped with dying patients, and the exhausted staff ready to drop staff that segues into

Narrative 2. Major hospitals in NY filled with happy doctors and nurses filmed dancing to choreographed steps in scrubs and masks. On the previous episode, they are medical staff ready to succumb to exhaustion in their battle against Covid and risking their own lives to save people for days at a time without cease but somehow muster the physical and mental reserves to perform a complicated song and dance for reporters and film crews. Why?

Narrative 1 : Same major NY hospitals. No visitors, family or friends, allowed on floors due to CV risk. Why? Which segues into

Narrative 2: No family friends or chaplains allowed on the floors to see patients, but hordes of reporters (sans scrubs) are allowed entry to film medically induced dance routines before reverting back to the former narrative of exhausted, ready to drop, crying medical staff who are apparently wearing their masks improperly due to the amount of contact dermatitis covering their noses and cheeks but shows to good dramatic effect on camera. Why?

What sort of message does this send? Narrative 1's sends a message that this is a very serious situation. Narrative 2's send a message that it's not very serious at all.

And if anyone has spent more than a day in a hospital, they know the doctors and residents sleep at any opportunity because of their long shifts during ordinary times. They don't sing and dance. I mean you don't have to have a life rooted in science to know this.

Narrative 1: Part of Corona's novelty stems from the fact that it causes loss of smell and taste.

Reality: Who hasn't had a bad cold, sinus infection or flu and lost their sense of smell and taste at least once in their life? Why that happens is rooted in physiology not virology.

Narrative 1: Science says a 5 to 100 million viruses live on the head of a pin depending on what virus you are talking about. They are that small.

Narrative 2. New Science said that something that sub microscopic would be forbidden entry by a mask. There is not a weave in existence that can block a virus.

Narrative 3: Contradicts Narrative 2 by stating the virus could wiggle its way up through the soles of your shoes because it's that tiny.

But don't worry your socks will prevent entry into your body?

At some point people have to know the commonsense Science that was well established before Covid and was upended after Covid for quack theories onto a gullible public that has no idea and is almost incomprehensible to even thinking scientific people which is how small a virion really is. Science classifies viruses as particles. Like light particles. Can you see a light particle with 1000 x magnification?

Before Covid it leaked into the public's attention that masks were helpful because you saw people wearing masks in the winter and Asians wearing them on a regular basis in China and Japan. People masked in the winter because it warms the air you breathe. Which is helpful if nasal and bronchial passages are irritated by cold air. Asians wore them in heavily populated areas that had a lot of air pollution. So it was pretty easy to normalize the mask even if it were for all the wrong reasons.

And observation showed that more people didn't mask than those who did then and now. So apparently they were not a part of the majority as much as others as the consensus seekers would lead you to believe.

But they called as this flipping flopping back and then returning again 'evolving' science.

The continued efforts to stick to the leaky narratives in spite of all that has come to light has to be about fear about admitting one was wrong, not that no one knew what they were dealing with. People have lost credibility; they aren't preserving it by sticking to the flip floppy narratives. They are just creating more distrust.

The biggest red flag though was how the public, and media, tried to silence the inventor of the mRNA technology from which the vaccines were developed, Dr. R. Malone. He had cautionary warnings about mRNA with respect to vaccines. Now after two years he is publicly criticizing the vaccines and getting banned and censored. He's a quack, a conspiracy theorist people say. He's trying to profit from spreading conspiracies. He invented the damned mechanism for pities sake, who could be more of an expert? He stood more to profit from the success of the vaccines, not from conspiracy theories. Follow the money but don't follow the money followers.

Yet these people were embraced as the experts:

https://sfstandard.com/technology/th...ey-dont-exist/

Are people admitting they were wrong perceived as loss of credibility for embracing quack theories? Or is just stubborn refusal to give up the original narrative because it's comforting? Humans have this weird idea that if they can get everyone to agree with them--the consensus-- that will validate their belief. It's like saying I'm living a lie and the lie will become a reality based in truth if I can get more people to start lying and operating and believing in this reality I will be more secure in the false narrative.

You see that all over now. Morbid obesity is now healthy, words, places and butter are racist, lesbian women really want to be men and they just don't want to admit it, children know they are transgender when they are still a fetus in the womb.

Doing the same thing over and over without result is still the definition of insanity isn't it? Or did that change too? Is it any different than the abused person lashing out at the people who say they are being abused?

Abused people stay in that situation because they are getting something out of it, don't they?

And why is it so important for people with no medical or scientific background to be perceived as experts on medicine and science anyway?

Quote Originally posted by Fred Steeves View Post
    Yeah, there's really no reason for them to be fearful around other people any more. Wear that N95 mask when around others, and move on with your life. It's that simple.

And conversely of course, strongly anti vax people shouldn't look down on, or openly criticize that. Both sides need to respect personal decisions.

Admittedly though, I do get a kick out of, and especially all the water gone under the bridge on this by now, still seeing people all masked up sitting alone at bus stops, and especially driving alone. Thinking "come on, get with it here you're not in any danger."

That draws an instant red flag from me as well. Both the flip flopping, and getting angry over simple questions.
    ...to the topTop

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Diabolical Boids For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (9th January 2023), Fred Steeves (9th January 2023)

Thanks
    Thanked 27,307 Times in 7,221 Posts
    I dislike the fact that this has been another tool for division. Not everyone who has taken the vaccine would be idiots. My parents took only two each. I don't know about my brothers, but I decided against the vaccine because I don't trust "the science", like I don't trust the "settled climate science" either. I could be labeled as an anti-vaxxer which I'm really not, but I am of the inquisitive mind. I don't accept someone else's truth blindly, I have to make up my own conclusions. Also I'm not willing to gamble on my health while having CFS which is an autoimmune condition of it's own. I told a friend with a health condition not to take the vaccines either and I'm glad she didn't.

Videos like this make me raise my eyebrows. Are they onto something or just morons spewing bunkum?

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4Pi7DCSn2c
    Last edited by Wind, 9th January 2023 at 23:32.
    "The more I see, the less I know for sure." ~ John Lennon
    ...to the topTop

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (9th January 2023), Diabolical Boids (9th January 2023), Fred Steeves (9th January 2023)

Thanks
    So far as the loss of taste/smell thing goes, I was talking with a woman recently who still didn’t have her sense of smell back a full year and counting since she had Covid. I don’t think that really compares to losing that sense only while in the midst of being very sick.

Now DB I don’t recall all the dancing NYC doctors and nurses during Covid, with reporters roaming the floors but no one else, although I may well have just missed it, can you show some examples?

My jury has been out on the sudden deaths of young athletes being tied to the vax, but I’m starting to lean in the direction that we’re seeing more people dropping on the playing field than we should be.

It really came to my attention again just a few days ago, when a rookie wide receiver for the NFL’s Buffalo Bills had his heart stop cold right as he jumped back up from being tackled. He was dead on his feet.

These team’s medical units are comprised of some of the best in the business, and they brought the kid back to life right there in front of 80,000 people, but I’m not necessarily sold on the pat answer being given for what happened.
    https://deadspin.com/damar-hamlin-in...ici-1849965313

Socrates
    ...to the topTop

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (9th January 2023), Wind (9th January 2023)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Wind View Post
    I dislike the fact that this has been another tool for division. Not everyone who has taken the vaccine are idiots like my parents, although they only took two each. I don't know about my brothers, but I decided against the vaccine because I don't trust "the science", like I don't trust the "settled climate science" either. I could be labeled as an anti-vaxxer which I'm really not, but I am of the inquisitive mind. I don't accept someone else's truth blindly, I have to make up my own conclusions. Also I'm not willing to gamble on my health while having CFS which is an autoimmune condition of it's own. I told a friend with a health condition not to take the vaccines either and she didn't.

Videos like this make me raise my eyebrows. Are they onto something or just morons spewing bunkum?

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4Pi7DCSn2c
    Strange times when this dude ( high high credentials stats n data wise ) n the data nurse dude called by many Dr Data, are ignored lol or were, is not data n stats a very sciency aspect. Just Gosh.
    ...to the topTop

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Diabolical Boids (10th January 2023), Wind (9th January 2023)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Fred Steeves View Post
    So far as the loss of taste/smell thing goes, I was talking with a woman recently who still didn’t have her sense of smell back a full year and counting since she had Covid. I don’t think that really compares to losing that sense only while in the midst of being very sick.

Now DB I don’t recall all the dancing NYC doctors and nurses during Covid, with reporters roaming the floors but no one else, although I may well have just missed it, can you show some examples?

My jury has been out on the sudden deaths of young athletes being tied to the vax, but I’m starting to lean in the direction that we’re seeing more people dropping on the playing field than we should be.

It really came to my attention again just a few days ago, when a rookie wide receiver for the NFL’s Buffalo Bills had his heart stop cold right as he jumped back up from being tackled. He was dead on his feet.

These team’s medical units are comprised of some of the best in the business, and they brought the kid back to life right there in front of 80,000 people, but I’m not necessarily sold on the pat answer being given for what happened.
    https://deadspin.com/damar-hamlin-in...ici-1849965313
    If you don't watch MSM like ABC or CNN or the Today show you may have missed the singing dancing doctors. I have family members that don't turn the idiot box off at all so I couldn't help but notice it.

https://www.geo.tv/latest/282347-cov...ion-with-dance

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kl4dNCq50g4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhDUkLnulSk

I lost my sense of taste and smell for a couple of weeks ago for absolutely no direct reason I could think of. The reasons why people may have absence of taste and smell after any reasons like medication, allergies provoking sinus swelling even in the absence of other symptoms, but more than like one's own immune system responding to inflammatory responses even if there are no other symptoms. Taking too much Zinc, going crazy with the Zi Cam. A localized irritant, allergen. Long Covid is probably a continued immune response even in the absence of an active infection. Happened before Covid but it wasn't sensational enough to report on I suppose. Not that I'm dismissing it. I've struggled with an obnoxious inflammatory response for two years which basically translated into spending 8 hours of the day feeling like I was in late-stage labor. Losing my sense of smell or taste wouldn't have been fun and certainly diminishes quality of life but I would much rather would have had that.

Most of these symptoms have nothing to do with the Virus causing it, it has to do with our immune system's response to it. Doesn't matter what the virus is.
    ...to the topTop

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Diabolical Boids For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (9th January 2023), Fred Steeves (9th January 2023), Wind (10th January 2023)

Thanks
    If you don't watch MSM like ABC or CNN or the Today show you may have missed the singing dancing doctors. I have family members that don't turn the idiot box off at all so I couldn't help but notice it.
    Okay
    https://www.geo.tv/latest/282347-cov...ion-with-dance

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kl4dNCq50g4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhDUkLnulSk
    Thanks. You know I try to keep a toe dipped into the mainstream narrative, and in thinking back maybe I came across this at some point during all the initial hoopla, but it wouldn’t have been too much because it never was cause for a warning flag.

So dancing doctors and nurses….

That is weird. It comes across as comic bookey in nature. When viewed through my lens of patient seeing doctor in a hallway or their room and doctor breaks out in a dance, I’m thinking this is not the time nor the place.

I don’t need a pep rally just do your job well.

I had a major shoulder surgery in September of ‘20, right in the thick of it, and the subsequent physical therapy was also right there at the hospital, so for a few months I saw hospital three times a week. I remember strict but reasonable (at the time anyway) Covid protocals, ICU was constantly at capacity, and I didn’t see any dancing doctors.

If I had both the time and inclination, I’d start doing some local research of our happy dancers in these videos. How did a dance actually break out, was it choreographed propaganda? A couple of those routines did look well rehearsed.

Are they really doctors, was there some history of antics before all that, how they had so much energy for that sort of thing as you point out, etc.

The closest I ever saw was going into PT one morning, and seeing a small crowd gathered that was applauding every doctor and nurse working the Covid floor coming in for the day.

That was kind of cool though, it looked like a genuine show of appreciation.

Socrates
    ...to the topTop

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th January 2023), Wind (10th January 2023)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    Strange times when this dude ( high high credentials stats n data wise ) n the data nurse dude called by many Dr Data, are ignored lol or were, is not data n stats a very sciency aspect. Just Gosh.
    Maybe he can find out where all the employees went?

The claim that a historic number of jobs have been created in the US is probably dubious, but where I live employers can't find employees and everyone is hiring. Gas stations close at 6 pm because there's no workers, fast food joints don't open until 4pm because there's not enough employees, major manufacturers can't keep staffing requirements and have high turnover even though they have good pay and benefits. I've been traveling between states since Nov and passing through previously depressed areas that had spotty employment opportunities back in 2016 and abysmal wages. Now there's jobs all over and the wages have shot up presumably as an enticement to work that no one is biting at.

No one says why positions can't be filled. I can't believe everyone is on unemployment because that only lasts so long, or people are just staying home because what are they living on? Were so many people that well off that they can take a leave of absence for a couple of years? I'm wondering where the hell all the employees are at? It may be regional, and no one notices it in their area. My employer had so much post Covid woke violence and harassment at work people left in droves so I wonder if that signifies elsewhere because that's not the sort of thing employers are quick to report. None of violence or deaths at work even made it into the local media. Stuff like that usually becomes a media sensation.
    ...to the topTop

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Diabolical Boids For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th January 2023)

Thanks
    Sensationalllly strange how the worm is turning, reminds me of the seven directions prayer and xercises, as in once one or more ( great in a group ) move into the seventh direction, sensations happen, heart centerdness awareness automatic, the now is grasped wishing or not, a spell of long past, well long, holds hands as such the biggest heart wise and ping it be over, the world changed.

Worm is seeing lite now, was always meant to feel the lite, walked down mainstreet in me new town wee, yesterday, was like and no kidding, 80% had just been released from hospital, the limpers, many vauge, many older than they are, some dead eyes but some wtf goin on eyes were seen, interestingly many are becoming more energy sensitive and this i did not expect, am 6. 6.6 tall and nowadays walk tall also, energy field out, less judgement is another factor across the board a happening.

Much more hearing of sickness, deaths, cancers etc and as you query, lotsa jobs available here also
    ...to the topTop

Thanks
    Wow finalllly mainstream in UK

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SrfEWsKMWfU

Yes yes tip of iceberg but solution finding can now begin from all angles
    ...to the topTop

Thanks
    ...to the topTop