Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: FBI agents raid Trump's Florida Home

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Gosh where is your head at Aragorn, my Trump supporter friends are pacifasts, bhudiasts, mostly good business people, poor, wealthy, most know the WEF putrid ingrediants and playbook ( crikey it's been nearly 3 years ). All my family hate Trump, detest him, all believe mainstream media and thats their news intake along with daily newspaper.

Watched my mum flicker though, dad got jab and had heart attack, got next jab and i get a call that he is in CHCH hospital emergency with blood clot on the brain, still suffering badly from this with an operation , hole in skull being only recourse.

We will mostly all come together imo and feelings, so as harsh as the putrids playbook was, imo it created faster awakening.

Thanks
    Thanked 80,969 Times in 20,255 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    Gosh where is your head at Aragorn, my Trump supporter friends are pacifasts, bhudiasts, mostly good business people, poor, wealthy,
    Then perhaps you should be asking them where their head is, Vern. Apparently neither you nor your friends have any understanding of what fascism is and of who Benito Mussolini was, just as you must all be blind as a mole to not see Donald trump for the utterly narcissistic, incompetent, tax-evading and ruthlessly opportunistic crook that he is.

Watched my mum flicker though, dad got jab and had heart attack, got next jab and i get a call that he is in CHCH hospital emergency with blood clot on the brain, still suffering badly from this with an operation , hole in skull being only recourse.
    I am sorry to hear about your dad, but just because he got jabbed doesn't mean that this is why he got a heart attack, nor why he now has a blood clot in his brain. Coincidence does not imply causality or correlation.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (12th August 2022), Wind (12th August 2022)

Thanks
    The world is such a beautifullll being for me at the moment i find it difficult to reply negativily Frank, i feel your strength and focus, laughed at your repeated mainstream golf course burial and enjoyed our input and differences together, lets keep riding this strange horse Frank, giddy up said Cosmo K.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (12th August 2022), Wind (12th August 2022)

Thanks
    The world is such a beautifullll being for me at the moment i find it difficult to reply negativily Frank, i feel your strength and focus, laughed at your repeated mainstream golf course burial
    Just because it was brought up in the mainstream media doesn't make it any less true, Vern. Trump has quite a history on account of tax evasion.

and enjoyed our input and differences together, lets keep riding this strange horse Frank, giddy up said Cosmo K.
    I'd rather not dwell on Donald Trump and/or Covid-19 anymore, Vern. Those are horses already long beaten to death, and it's also all over the forum, which could lead an innocent onlooker to wrongfully assume that this would be what this forum is about, which is most certainly not the case.

There are far more interesting things to talk about, and there are way too many other venues dedicated to Donald Trump and/or Covid-19 already. Let it rest now, please.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (12th August 2022), Wind (12th August 2022)

Thanks
    Agree with your heart not your mind Frank, on to better things then and leave >

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (12th August 2022)

Thanks
    Mmmm how will this end lol, laughter is good medicine

https://imgur.com/a/QNDPktr#Q5YuPh9

Like cmon they must have known that this would be obvious, cannot be that dumb , impossible. Again it is being done on purpose imo.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (13th August 2022)

Thanks
    Mmmm how will this end lol, laughter is good medicine

Like cmon they must have known that this would be obvious, cannot be that dumb , impossible. Again it is being done on purpose imo.
    That image is just right-wing echo chamber stuff, Vern.

The truth of the matter is that, yes indeed, the FBI found classified military documents at Trump's mansion; documents that Trump was supposed to have handed in when Joe Biden took office, but Trump refused, even after he had been repeatedly asked to hand in those documents. And the reason why he refused is that he still believes he won the 2020 elections, or at the very least, that he can convince the people that he won the 2020 elections.

The alt-right has been making up stories about the FBI agents involved in this investigation and even about the judge who ordered it ever since the news of the raid was made public. They refuse to see Orange Jesus™ for who and what he is: a fascist wannabe-dictator-for-life with the ethical awareness of a mafia don.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th August 2022), Wind (14th August 2022)

Thanks
    Nope, left and rite appear to be on board, are you only looking at one ?.

Left being pissed and ritely so, that anything that may have stuck to naughty Trump, now may not.

Though i concur dear Frank, though maybe off topic, George is appearing in many guises these day and again, laughter is the best medicine.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (13th August 2022)

Thanks
    Nope, left and rite appear to be on board, are you only looking at one ?.

Left being pissed and ritely so, that anything that may have stuck to naughty Trump, now may not.
    Um, I don't know where you get your news Vern — actually, I think I do know, but those sources are deliberately deceitful and we've already told you that a gazillion times — but what both the FBI on the one hand and the Democrats on the other hand are looking for does very much appear to be sticking to Orange Jesus™. And it isn't even over yet, because the IRS are investigating The Trump Organization as well over tax evasion — an investigation in which Trump, being the narcissist he is, once again refuses to cooperate.

These investigations could not have taken place while Trump was the incumbent president because of US federal law — well, there were the impeachment attempts, but the Republicans boycotted those on both occasions for no other reason than that Trump was one of them — but now that he's no longer president, the authorities can investigate him.

And you can expect more dirt about him coming to the surface too, because that swamp that the alt-right has always been talking about with such vigor, well, Donald Trump is that swamp. He has been swindling and ruthlessly walking all over people his whole life long, with several bankruptcies and bailouts in his trail — even by the New York mafia, literally!

While it is true that the Democrats may be taking this personally after the double sabotage of justice by the Republicans in the impeachment procedures, I can understand their frustration in having seen the justice system slip out from underneath them due to the Republicans' gangster culture — only two Republicans sided up with the Democrats — but in this case, law enforcement is simply doing its job, now that it is legally allowed for them to do so.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (14th August 2022), Wind (14th August 2022)

Thanks
    Oh dear oh dear, not too many people are wondering why nothing has stuck so far, what two empeaches plus plus plus, he be no angel and been pronounced inocent, i laugh as it be funny, most know there is no rite and left, either here in NZ or Aussie or USA etc.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (14th August 2022)

Thanks
    [...] most know there is no rite and left [...]
    Not in the USA, though — as in "people knowing about that", that is. Most US Americans still very much believe that there is such a thing as left and right, and that they are embodied by the US Democrats on the left and the US Republicans on the right. And there is a historical reason for this, too.

Without wanting to offend any US American readers, it is a fact that US American culture is very insular and parochial, courtesy of the following three main phenomena...

• First of all, there's American Exceptionalism — i.e. the false sense of the USA's superiority over any other nation in the world — which leads to extreme forms of nationalism, and therefore, a self-imposed isolation from the rest of the world. Both the US Democrats and the US Republicans are partial to this, albeit in very different ways.

The US Democrats are corporate-globalists who believe that the USA should spread its culture to other nations, and as such, incorporate these other nations into what would then ultimately become a globally spread US American corporate empire. It is this cultural narcissism which drives the USA in their meddling in the internal affairs of other nations — even their NATO allies — and in their military invasions of sovereign nations under the guise of protecting America's national security interests. The latter is of course merely a matter of opportunistic interpretation, because the USA considers any nation that develops too much military power — for instance, if such a nation were to develop nuclear weapons — a threat to its national security. And this then allows the US to go to war without officially going to war, because an official declaration of war must be approved by the US Congress, while a military invasion under the guise of protecting national security does not require such an approval. Some of those wars are also conducted through proxies, as was the case in the Korean War, the Vietnam War, the Bosnian War, and now the Ukrainian-Russian War.

Although the Republicans will play along with these tactics for their own reasons, their own nationalism is different in nature, and more isolationist. Their emphasis is on the US becoming internationally fully independent in terms of production, logistics and market. Both approaches, although very different from one another, ultimately lead to the same evil.

• Secondly, as I've said before on several occasions already — and I'm not going to get into all of the details again here because that would take us too far off-topic — the USA is in fact a crypto-fascist nation. There are only two officially recognized political parties — this of course being the US Democratic Party and the US Republican Party — and most states don't even allow anyone to vote for any of the so-called independent parties, which do of course exist, but they are unofficial and are called "Independent" (with an uppercase initial) because they are not being sponsored (and controlled) by the heavyweights of the US corporate world.

Now, it is a trait of fascism — crypto or otherwise — to strongly emphasize masculinity through the concept of competition. This is why fascism likes capitalism, because capitalism is based upon a free market model in which different entities compete with one another over market share. And although US Americans will typically refer to the US Democratic Party as being left-wing and the US Republican Party as being right-wing, the truth of the matter is that both parties are actually right-wing, albeit with a different flavor.

Both parties are culturally-nationalist, pro-capitalism, pro-corporatism, and pro-competition. And regardless of which party gains the upper hand in any regional or federal elections, ultimately, US American society doesn't change in any of its cultural values — one could even argue that it barely ever changes on account of human rights issues, if at all. And these cultural values strongly incorporate all of the typical fascism- and competition-inspired traits, such as the glorification of the military, the emphasis on masculinity, the fact that every high school in the USA has a sports team, and that high-school students who score well in their sports performances are actually eligible to win a scholarship grant for a continued education at one of the US American universities — the universities actually have talent scouts going out to watch the high-school sports teams play and select the students who will receive the grant. Furthermore, universities also have multiple fraternities — all named as a sequence of three characters from the Greek alphabet — that compete with one another in various areas.

Is it any wonder then that, in such a cultural environment, people will extend this spirit of competition into their political views? It's never about cooperation, but all about Darwinian competition, survival of the fittest, and may the best one win.

• Thirdly, given the above and the very conservative and static nature of US American culture, US American children are from a very early age on conditioned and indoctrinated into the adoption of the two main (and not so different) American political ideologies.

For many US Americans, this starts at home, within their own families, but even if it doesn't, then the next confrontation with the phenomenon of politics — and with American nationalism and American Exceptionalism — comes to them through the education system. Not only are US American children taught virtually nothing about what goes on and has historically happened outside of the USA, but US American children are already taught to swear allegiance to the American flag in their first year of elementary school — which I personally find appalling, but that aside.

And of course, both the US American education system and the US media — including of course all of the corporate mainstream media, but also a large part of the alternative media, and of course, also Hollywood — are constantly swatting the average US American around the ears with American Exceptionalism propaganda, and shielding the average American citizen from anything going on outside of the USA, unless it has to do with the bravery of the American troops bringing democracy to those "barbaric nations where brown people (or Dirty Commies™) live". Keeping the average American focused on US American culture and domestic affairs makes them into a more controllable flock for the over-commercialized, corporately controlled and competition-driven system.

The political polarization is part and parcel of this strategy, but not all of it is intentional; most of it is actually just the natural consequence of the self-amplifying and reverberating effect of the USA's cultural narcissism. When you're living your whole life in a room made up of nothing but mirrors, then all you ever get to see is yourself.

Name:  End Evil.jpeg
Views: 905
Size:  37.0 KB

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (14th August 2022), Wind (14th August 2022)

Thanks
    Yes you are correct Frank, most of my friend set is meant.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (14th August 2022), Wind (15th August 2022)

Thanks
    I am just curious as to how many on this thread actually live in America? And how many are basing their opinions of Trump, on what they are learning from the media or his personality, versus what he actually accomplishes?? I do not need to know where you are from, just if you reside in America?

I voted for Trump twice, and will do so again if he runs, and I am not a "Window Licker" I like to think I am intelligent enough to recognize what iss happening in my home state after 52 years of living here. I rarely post about politics but saw a video yesterday, and this thread this morning, and perhaps it is time for some actual supporters to educate others as to what they are actually supporting...

So we will stop being called "Stupid" for believing that he is the better candidate.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Silly Wabbit For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (5th September 2022), Fred Steeves (5th September 2022)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Silly Wabbit View Post
    I am just curious as to how many on this thread actually live in America? And how many are basing their opinions of Trump, on what they are learning from the media or his personality, versus what he actually accomplishes?? I do not need to know where you are from, just if you reside in America?
    As you well know, Denise, I do not live in the United States of America. But perhaps you should explain to us non-Americans then what it is that you think he has accomplished? Because I have a nice (albeit short) list of some of his accomplishments, as you can read below...

• Having Hispanic immigrants and their children put in cages by the immigration administration.
    • Revoked the Endangered Species Act signed by Obama.
    • Revoked the Net Neutrality Act (via a shill) that had been approved by Congress under Obama.
    • Given the big corporations — and especially the biggest polluters from Big Coal and Big Oil — free reign.
    • Given amnesty to a proven criminal who just so happens to be a friend of his.
    • Appointed his own family members as his most confidential staff.
    • Having publicly announced that he would refuse to accept the outcome of the 2020 elections unless he won, and then doing exactly that, inciting an attempted coup in the process in which several people died, and bringing the country on the verge of a civil war.
    • Refusing to hand over Secret, Top Secret and Confidential documents when his successor took office, under the premise that he had supposedly declared those documents no longer secret, which he did after his successor had already taken office and therefore, while he no longer had the legal authority to do so.
    • Evading taxes — which he was already doing before he became president, and which he is still doing now.

If you're voting for Donald Trump, then you're voting for Benito Mussolini and fascism, and I'm not kidding. So please, enlighten me: what exactly has Donald Trump accomplished, according to you?

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (5th September 2022), Lord Sidious (5th September 2022), Wind (5th September 2022)

Thanks
    Thanked 9,445 Times in 1,680 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Silly Wabbit View Post

I voted for Trump twice, and will do so again if he runs, and I am not a "Window Licker" I like to think I am intelligent enough to recognize what iss happening in my home state after 52 years of living here. I rarely post about politics but saw a video yesterday, and this thread this morning, and perhaps it is time for some actual supporters to educate others as to what they are actually supporting...

So we will stop being called "Stupid" for believing that he is the better candidate.
    I don't live in america.
    That being said, I'm not sure I need to live there to see things as they are.
    Trump and every other president, except Martin Van Buren are related to the king of england.
    I'm not sure about biden.
    That fact alone should tell you a lot about what is going on there.
    Ní siocháin go saoirse

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lord Sidious For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (5th September 2022), Aragorn (5th September 2022), Wind (5th September 2022)