Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Other Side Of January 6th

Thanks
    Thanked 12,096 Times in 2,656 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    I think everyone here knows what a whistleblower is, Chuckie. The issue however is whether any given whistleblower is legitimate or whether they have — or possibly serve — an agenda.
    The main thing I was getting at, is that our Team Blue over here fawned over anyone (and still do) who could come up with some tale of Trump wrong doing. Anything! The sanctity of truth and their undying gratitude of whistleblowers was a constant drumbeat during impeachment proceedings.

But of course as things go tables will flip, Team Red is now in charge, and they in turn have whistleblowers singing a different tune about January 6 than the January 6th Committee somehow overlooked during their prime time made for t.v. presentations.

Suddenly, the sanctity of brave whistleblowers doesn't quite mean the same thing any more. In other words "our whistleblowers are pure as the wind driven snow, and yours are cheap and dirty". Funny how that works.

And of course Team Red will do the exact same thing, just that Team Blue was first at bat on offense.
    The unexamined life is not worth living.

Socrates

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (21st May 2023), Aragorn (21st May 2023), Diabolical Boids (20th May 2023), modwiz (20th May 2023), Wind (20th May 2023)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,469 Times in 10,174 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    While respecting both your views and observations FG n Purple, divide n conquer has been the reality and MO for disruption of human growth for some time, by whom ? matters but pin pointing the matterers of neferious is was n will create more division, how does one then bring sides if not together but at an alongside place ?, i believe this is now happening in fewer hard core left rite etc being able to remain in a state of focus due to emotions, ??? whom whips up these emotions but msn ( whom we know who the owners are ) who are nowadays floundering and fast ceasing because huge change has happened, yes already occurred = narrative change. Japan just dissolved it's parliment and many other countries of late have done similar already, BRICS plus has moved across the 50% threshold monetarily if not trade wise already, so a whole new world n Earth is atm emerging and while looking grim, is but birthing pains and re calibration imo.

How do we move forward with these changes when so many dislike change, hehe a normal human thing that lol = pain n suffering which more feel each day, so where will the pain etc move people ?, to look for an out ? yes, what are the outs in these our times ?.
    On the news today they finalllly confirmed brikz more than 50% lol 10 moons later, gives an indication where the noosphere, the narratives and macro micro is at, these many intertwined facets moving faster now.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (21st May 2023), Wind (21st May 2023)

Thanks
    Thanked 81,111 Times in 20,309 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    On the news today they finalllly confirmed brikz more than 50% lol 10 moons later, gives an indication where the noosphere, the narratives and macro micro is at, these many intertwined facets moving faster now.
    With eggy samples, catty lists and candy dates?
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (21st May 2023), Wind (22nd May 2023)

Thanks
    While an amazing movie to watch, at times is like watching it again without the silliness and also another movie in the background which for many is horrible, awakenings and anger n hurts and choices of not good, seen. The 40.000 foot pic ?.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (21st May 2023), Emil El Zapato (21st May 2023)

Thanks
    Redacted does a good job of gathering up, and commenting, on news out there that most mainstream and cable outlets stick their heads in the sand and wish away upon first contact with. This is one such story. As inexcusable as the events of January 6th were on the part of those who rioted, knowing how my government operates, I innately knew there was MUCH more to this story than what the hack January 6th Committee cherry picked to show us.

Now sure enough people in the know are stepping forward with what they know, and I think there's enough there, there, for this story to have some legs.

Watch from 11:30 - 20:36, and 22:35- 24:50:

Socrates

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (21st May 2023), Aragorn (21st May 2023), modwiz (21st May 2023), Wind (22nd May 2023)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,183 Times in 11,956 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Fred Steeves View Post
    Redacted does a good job of gathering up, and commenting, on news out there that most mainstream and cable outlets stick their heads in the sand and wish away upon first contact with. This is one such story. As inexcusable as the events of January 6th were on the part of those who rioted, knowing how my government operates, I innately knew there was MUCH more to this story than what the hack January 6th Committee cherry picked to show us.

Now sure enough people in the know are stepping forward with what they know, and I think there's enough there, there, for this story to have some legs.

Watch from 11:30 - 20:36, and 22:35- 24:50:
    Of course, they were involved...No legitimate agent was present...there are white supremacist FBI agents as well, why wouldn't they be there, if no other reason than to cheer?
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (21st May 2023)

Thanks
    Stage managing is hard, let alone herding intelligent ducks, theys have failed here also, so many unwinding fails competing atm, choices lol.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (22nd May 2023), Emil El Zapato (22nd May 2023)

Thanks

Socrates

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (17th July 2023), Aragorn (17th July 2023)

Thanks
    Interesting indeed...One possibility is a protected witness status that hasn't been divulged to the public yet. It has been said that status is granted when there is a bigger fish in the mix. We could ask who would that be. A fed ultimately works for who? Rightist leaders will work with the rightist elements of all institutions. A lot of history demonstrates that.

Just something to consider. It's a big deal and a little too obvious, but no one ever said that government intelligence wasn't an oxymoron.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (17th July 2023), Aragorn (17th July 2023)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Chuckie View Post
    Interesting indeed...One possibility is a protected witness status that hasn't been divulged to the public yet. It has been said that status is granted when there is a bigger fish in the mix. We could ask who would that be. A fed ultimately works for who? Rightist leaders will work with the rightist elements of all institutions. A lot of history demonstrates that.

Just something to consider. It's a big deal and a little too obvious, but no one ever said that government intelligence wasn't an oxymoron.

The jackass has a short memory, Obama was castigated by almost everyone but especially the right for declaring Chelsea Manning an American hero...before he became Chelsea Manning, I suspect his sacrifice for the U.S. financed his operations.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (18th July 2023)

Thanks
    There are rumors that those videos were altered.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (19th July 2023)