Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Other Side Of January 6th

Thanks
    Thanked 6,020 Times in 1,226 Posts
    Even if you have a brain perfectly molded to whatever the ad wizards are applying to the production, if you have the level of discernment of the average USAian...you should be able to take a couple pieces of undeniable evidence to see what happened in front of our fucking eyes

It ain't as fucking complicated as y'all are Alex Jonesing it up to be. It was the failed of coup of a fascist party, regardless of whether you think it was Trump himself, his cronies, some other party...it does not matter. Mark Meadows needs to be tried for treason and a bunch of people around need to go down too.

But it probably will not happen. We will be just chillin in Gilead. Praise fuckin be
    What is the purpose of your presence?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th August 2022)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,015 Times in 2,615 Posts
    Phil, go back and read my opening line in the OP for the simple answer to that question. There's a reason I started out with that, hoping it wouldn't be missed.
    Quote Originally posted by donk View Post
    Well you certainly did not seem to pay much attention.
    Needless insult, added to the original insult of you assuming I'm posting about something I'm completely oblivious of.

she's so enamored with finally seeing the head of Captain Chaos being served up on a platter, she doesn't care to hear any questioning of those doing the serving up. The questioning comes across as offensive.
    What do you find offensive exactly?
    You misread what I said, please reread. My wife (same as you), finds my questioning of the investigators, offensive.

they're playing fast and loose with a lot as well.
    WTF does that mean. I don't give a shit what ANY Representative (as comittee member) or anyone who is not a witness explaining what they experienced under oath says (or those asked to come and REFUSING to share their "truth"). What do you see as "fast and loose"....and what argument do you have for "the other side" that you find so compelling???
    I'm talking mainly about the way the committee tends to spin testimony to fit their narrative. Any details that don't fit the narrative, are simply ignored, they do not exist.

and what argument do you have for "the other side" that you find so compelling???
    Care to copy/paste anything I've said in this thread that demonstrates I find any stories from the other side, "compelling"? I'm calling you on that one!

Did you watch the one with the white supremisist groups?
    You mean these two doofuses?
    Name:  Doofus.jpg
Views: 258
Size:  9.0 KB

Those two guys came across to me as small town simpletons who got in way over their heads, their testimony seemed canned like they were saying whatever necessary to get off more lightly, and if they were indicative of the skill level of the plotters (which I believe they are), the rioters were nothing more than the gang that couldn't shoot straight. Doesn't excuse the actions, but the US continuity of government was never in peril with the likes of them wandering the Capitol building...

maybe the white reformed psychos were crisis actors for the D's or whatever you are implying....
    Now that's just another cheap insult.

Even if you have a brain perfectly molded to whatever the ad wizards are applying to the production, if you have the level of discernment of the average USAian...you should be able to take a couple pieces of undeniable evidence to see what happened in front of our fucking eyes
    Another cheap insult.

It ain't as fucking complicated as y'all are Alex Jonesing it up to be
    Another cheap insult.

I'm done playing your hair on fire game of 20 questions here Phil. You're coming at me with balled up fists which results in either you misreading me, or insulting me at just about every corner, only because I share a view of this that's different than yours.

I've thoughtfully addressed everything you've hurled at me, and you're just brushing that off in lieu of more fresh rounds of, whatever you call this. I'll call it "berate anyone who dares disagree with the sacred cow which is the January 6 Committee".

If you'd like to thoughtfully and respectfully flesh this thing out I'm still more than happy to, but if you're just bound and determined to keep bludgeoning me over the head until I see things your way, then I'm out.

BTW, this is exactly how people of the alt right handle disagreements, there's no discussing matters, it goes straight to insults.
    The unexamined life is not worth living.

Socrates

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th August 2022), Aragorn (6th August 2022), modwiz (20th May 2023), Wind (6th August 2022)

Thanks
    Thanked 9,445 Times in 1,680 Posts
    I would think--what do you think should happen in all your wisdom oh modern wizard?
    If you had even 1/2 clue, you would know that Rad cares about this shit even less than me..............
    Ní siocháin go saoirse

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lord Sidious For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th August 2022), Aragorn (6th August 2022), Fred Steeves (6th August 2022), modwiz (6th August 2022), Wind (6th August 2022)

Thanks
    I would think--what do you think should happen in all your wisdom oh modern wizard?
    Quote Originally posted by Lord Sidious View Post
    If you had even 1/2 clue, you would know that Rad cares about this shit even less than me..............
    Yes, Rad made that opinion very clear yesterday:

Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    Politics is is a game for the masses to fight over.
    And I concur in spades with that opinion, save for sectioning off an all important caveat to that axiom. There's run of the mill politics for the masses which I'm pointing out here, along the lines of political ads where the spin masters implore you to rush out hair on fire to send Senator Muckinfuch a clear message of disapproval; and then there's Realpolitik.

I know I'm not telling either of you something that you don't already know, but this is an opportune moment to make the distinction between the two crystal clear before this thread continues on. January 6 was a problem, a problem that should rightfully be addressed, but what this committee is doing is playing politics with the issue to suit varying agendas. Business as usual for virtually all political parties playing for the home crowd.

Realpolitik, depending on how the "game" is played, determines the rise and fall of nations. That's the real deal.

Realpolik: a system of politics or principles based on practical rather than moral or ideological considerations.
    (6 minutes)

Socrates

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (7th August 2022), Aragorn (7th August 2022), modwiz (6th August 2022), Wind (6th August 2022)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Yes. Realpolitik. There are many good youtube videos from real journalists that discuss Realpolitik. I watch them all day.

I know the climate of this forum and don't even think about posting them here.

I feel no compulsion to "wake" people up. I have no desire to argue with people.

Debate requires good information and there is a dearth of that.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (7th August 2022), Aragorn (7th August 2022), Fred Steeves (6th August 2022), Lord Sidious (6th August 2022), PurpleLama (9th August 2022)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,393 Times in 1,104 Posts
    Before the riot, dozens of members of Congress were lined up to contest the election in several states, and were just getting started on Arizona. Then, riot happens and the whole thing shuts down. After the riot, none of the members had the stomach to follow through with their presentations.

Who benefits?

The whole event stinks of manipulation (on both sides), as the country is accelerating towards a wall, and everyone is dying to be divided. I hope that is just a figure of speech and not a prophetic pun.
    Sometimes God shines his magic light beam from outer space, and it works in mysterious ways.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PurpleLama For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (9th August 2022), Fred Steeves (9th August 2022), modwiz (10th August 2022)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by PurpleLama View Post
    Before the riot, dozens of members of Congress were lined up to contest the election in several states, and were just getting started on Arizona. Then, riot happens and the whole thing shuts down. After the riot, none of the members had the stomach to follow through with their presentations.
    So you're saying challenges to the election results never ran their course because of January 6?

Who benefits?
    I would imagine you're pointing to the deep state establishment, but I'm not exactly clear on what the line of reasoning is, how you're getting there. Help a brother out here and draw me a little map.

The whole event stinks of manipulation (on both sides), as the country is accelerating towards a wall, and everyone is dying to be divided. I hope that is just a figure of speech and not a prophetic pun.
    I remember we briefly compared notes early on when the whole Trump phenomena was just beginning, about a dark force coming on line behind the scenes. Whatever it is, it certainly is wildly succeeding in it's mission to divide, almost like a spell has been cast and people are losing they're friggin minds going after each other.

It was very nebulous back then, barely pinging on the radar, just something out there to keep in mind. Now it's in your face like the "Here's Johnny" scene from "The Shining".

Socrates

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th August 2022), Aragorn (11th August 2022), PurpleLama (10th August 2022), Wind (10th August 2022)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,393 Times in 1,104 Posts
    The challenges in Congress did not get made, and the riot was the reason why. I was watching it all on livestreams as it happened, so this is not an opinion, merely an observation as it went down. It was hard for me not to see it as all part of the show, as AF firebrands like MTG and Massey just cowed after the event.

As for the cui bono, certainly not people interested in the truth of what went down with the election, as J6 saw it all firmly cemented under the rug, so to speak.

I am also of the mind that Q was really meant to radicalize the Trump fans into something more like a real insurrection, just enough abhorrent truth mixed in with a bunch of military intelligence sounding acronyms and conspiracy theory for people to see it as an existential threat if T did not get re-elected. And it did not work, the people showed up for a rally and did not come prepared to violently overthrow the gov't, but the script had already been written so they had to roll with "muh insurrection" as if that was what had happened. Cue media circus and the J6 commitee. If they can prove T led an insurrection, they can disqualify him from running for office.

All that said, I am not sure this isn't all made-for-TV. I see much longer pattern, and Trump as a player on the show just the same as HRC and Obiden and the rest.
    Sometimes God shines his magic light beam from outer space, and it works in mysterious ways.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PurpleLama For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th August 2022), Fred Steeves (10th August 2022), Wind (10th August 2022)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    While respecting both your views and observations FG n Purple, divide n conquer has been the reality and MO for disruption of human growth for some time, by whom ? matters but pin pointing the matterers of neferious is was n will create more division, how does one then bring sides if not together but at an alongside place ?, i believe this is now happening in fewer hard core left rite etc being able to remain in a state of focus due to emotions, ??? whom whips up these emotions but msn ( whom we know who the owners are ) who are nowadays floundering and fast ceasing because huge change has happened, yes already occurred = narrative change. Japan just dissolved it's parliment and many other countries of late have done similar already, BRICS plus has moved across the 50% threshold monetarily if not trade wise already, so a whole new world n Earth is atm emerging and while looking grim, is but birthing pains and re calibration imo.

How do we move forward with these changes when so many dislike change, hehe a normal human thing that lol = pain n suffering which more feel each day, so where will the pain etc move people ?, to look for an out ? yes, what are the outs in these our times ?.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Fred Steeves (10th August 2022), Wind (10th August 2022)

Thanks
    The challenges in Congress did not get made, and the riot was the reason why. I was watching it all on livestreams as it happened, so this is not an opinion, merely an observation as it went down. It was hard for me not to see it as all part of the show, as AF firebrands like MTG and Massey just cowed after the event.
    Okay, so it looks like you're saying election challenges were never followed through on because of the riot. From everything I've seen no stone was left unturned that was intended to be unturned concerning challenges. Maricopa county in Arizona has been gone through with fine tooth comb after fine tooth comb, with Sleepy Joe actually gaining votes for all the troubles, so I must have missed where January 6 turned into all but a forced stand down event.

If you can demonstrate what you're talking about I'm all eyes.

As for the cui bono, certainly not people interested in the truth of what went down with the election, as J6 saw it all firmly cemented under the rug, so to speak.
    Nothing I've seen tells me it was Trump's enemies who fostered the events of January 6 along. I've argued here that it was facilitated by an inexcusable lack of security, and the committee has zero interest in looking at that, but for all the dog and pony show that the hearings have become, if you're watching them, they paint a very compelling picture of DT and a select few as being at ground zero for the cause.

I am also of the mind that Q was really meant to radicalize the Trump fans into something more like a real insurrection, just enough abhorrent truth mixed in with a bunch of military intelligence sounding acronyms and conspiracy theory for people to see it as an existential threat if T did not get re-elected. And it did not work, the people showed up for a rally and did not come prepared to violently overthrow the gov't, but the script had already been written so they had to roll with "muh insurrection" as if that was what had happened.
    I'm convinced that the Q dropping (and associated commentary) were well on DT's limited radar, and played a strong hand (along with a few other notable DT insiders) in shaping his warped view and delusions of grandeur that January 6 might just be his crowning achievement to bypass the vote and remain in power like the true narcissist that he is, but a vast chunk of that crowd was there ready for action to stop the counting of the electors, not just for a rally.

Come on man...

Cue media circus and the J6 commitee. If they can prove T led an insurrection, they can disqualify him from running for office.
    I don't believe that he led it per say, he's not smart enough or studied enough to be that kind of a strategist, but he certainly was a strong cheerleader and has an uncanny knack at summoning people to follow him unquestioningly. I do believe the man should never be allowed near power again. I also hate the fuckery of DT's enemies, but if you're saying the case they have against him is flimsy at best, you're not paying close enough attention.

All that said, I am not sure this isn't all made-for-TV. I see much longer pattern, and Trump as a player on the show just the same as HRC and Obiden and the rest.
    This is where our observation become much more in alignment.
    Last edited by Aragorn, 11th August 2022 at 13:33. Reason: fixed quoting

Socrates

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (19th May 2023), Aragorn (11th August 2022), PurpleLama (11th August 2022), Wind (11th August 2022)

Thanks
    Surprise surprise the plot thickens. Isn't it weird how sometimes whistleblowers are embraced with big slobbery wet smooches, while at other times, they're just scoffed at and kicked to the curb?

Rhetorical question: I wonder why that is?
    https://public.substack.com/p/why-th...medium=reader2

Socrates

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (19th May 2023), Aragorn (19th May 2023), Catsquotl (20th May 2023), Diabolical Boids (20th May 2023), modwiz (20th May 2023), Wind (20th May 2023)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Fred Steeves View Post
    Surprise surprise the plot thickens. Isn't it weird how sometimes whistleblowers are embraced with big slobbery wet smooches, while at other times, they're just scoffed at and kicked to the curb?

Rhetorical question: I wonder why that is?
    https://public.substack.com/p/why-th...medium=reader2
    Not really funny...it depends on the 'whistleblower'. Seems obvious to me.

Ok, maybe it is hilarious...it lies in the realm of opinions take them or leave them...but don't ignore the acknowledged facts. And, in particular, don't ignore the context. It is expansive.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (21st May 2023), Aragorn (20th May 2023)

Thanks
    I looked for a reliable source for an impartial report. As Google said it is too early to determine. Hmm, that's different.
    Last edited by Emil El Zapato, 20th May 2023 at 11:47.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (21st May 2023), Aragorn (20th May 2023)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,968 Times in 20,254 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Chuckie View Post
    A Whistleblower Explains the Pitfalls of Reporting Government Wrongdoing

[...]

If the agencies could be trusted to act in good faith regarding internal whistleblowers, we wouldn’t need whistleblower protections.

Please finish this sentence: “Without whistleblowers, …”

… neither our liberty nor our security can be preserved.
    I think everyone here knows what a whistleblower is, Chuckie. The issue however is whether any given whistleblower is legitimate or whether they have — or possibly serve — an agenda.

The infamous Q pretended (and possibly still pretends) to be a military insider/whistleblower, and earlier on at 4Chan there was a similar poster — possibly the very same individual — who pretended to be an FBI insider/whistleblower. And let's not forget all of the so-called Illuminati™ whistleblowers, Secret Space Program™ whistleblowers, and whatever else has mounted and exited the stage in the last 15 years or so; this very forum is full of that sort of trash from back in the days when it was chiefly populated by members with egos greater than their discernment skills.

Of course there have also been legitimate whistleblowers, such as Edward Snowden, Wlilliam Binney, Bradley/Chelsea Manning and others. That goes without saying, and those people are all heroes for having put themselves in harm's way in order to reveal the ugly truth of what's been going on behind the scenes. Perhaps one could even add Julian Assange to that list, even though he was more of a channel through which whistleblowers could share their information with the world than that he would have been a whistleblower himself.

But not every whistleblower is legit — yes, I'm being Captain Obvious™ now — and caution is at the order of the day, especially when it concerns matters that have a certain political color attached to them — whether it's blue or red.
    Last edited by Aragorn, 20th May 2023 at 14:48. Reason: fixed typo
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (21st May 2023), Emil El Zapato (20th May 2023), Fred Steeves (20th May 2023), Lord Sidious (20th May 2023), Wind (20th May 2023)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    I think everyone here knows what a whistleblower is, Chuckie. The issue however is whether any given whistleblower is legitimate or whether they have — or possibly serve — an agenda.

The infamous Q pretended (and possibly still pretends) to be a military insider/whistleblower, and earlier on at 4Chan there was a similar poster — possibly the very same individual — who pretended to be an FBI insider/whistleblower. And let's not forget all of the so-called Illuminati™ whistleblowers, Secret Space Program™ whistleblowers, and whatever else has mounted and exited the stage in the last 15 years or so; this very forum is full of that sort of trash from back in the days when it was chiefly populated by members with egos greater than their discernment skills.

Of course there have also been legitimate whistleblowers, such as Edward Snowden, Wlilliam Binney, Bradley/Chelsea Manning and others. That goes without saying, and those people are all heroes for having put themselves in harm's way in order to reveal the ugly truth of what's been going on behind the scenes. Perhaps one could even add Julian Assange to that list, even though he was more of a channel through which whistleblowers could share their information with the world than that he would have been a whistleblower himself.

But not every whistleblower is legit — yes, I'm being Captain Obvious™ now — and caution is at the order of the day, especially when it concerns matters that have a certain political color attached to them — whether it's blue or red.
    I hear you, Aragorn...
    Last edited by Aragorn, 20th May 2023 at 14:48. Reason: corrected a misspelling in the quotes

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (21st May 2023), Aragorn (20th May 2023), Wind (20th May 2023)