Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Melbourne Official

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts

Melbourne Official

Just out, thank goodness other stories and or narratives are being acknowledged

Thanks
    Thanked 80,968 Times in 20,254 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    Just out, thank goodness other stories and or narratives are being acknowledged

The video is age-restricted and only viewable on YouTube, after having provided Google with a copy of your identity card or your credit card (if you have one). That's a big no-no right there. Any information you provide to Google gets shared with their corporate partners and/or used for targeting you with advertisements.

Would it be too much to ask to provide for a short (but understandable) explanation as to what this video is about, Vern?

Edit: After reading through the comments section for the video on YouTube, it appears to be an attack on the left-wing in Australia, and a cheer for the right-wing. If this is true, then I can only shake my head once again over your gullibility, your obsession with political propaganda and your partiality to all things right-wing, Vern.

You alone have already been littering this stuff all over the forum for so long that this place is starting to look like Project Avalon.
    Last edited by Aragorn, 18th July 2022 at 04:31. Reason: addendum
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (18th July 2022), Wind (18th July 2022)

Thanks
    Your feelings and point of view regards this doco is very offensive to me, will leave it to each TOT member their own view n feelings, this is now a radical site imo, you may let me go now, much love.

Sorry, maybe am being a wee bit too emotional, maybe try to watch Aragorn and then tell me i am ?.

Will await.

Thanks
    Thanked 9,445 Times in 1,680 Posts
    I know 4 of the people in the video and they are all ''conservatives'' if you wanna use that term.
    Monica Smit is likely a front for the Liberal Party of Australia, the ultra conservatives.
    We are all pissed off with how VicPol have treated people, even serving and ex cops are pissed off.
    I got my oar into the water too and as you know, I am no way a conservative............
    Ní siocháin go saoirse

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lord Sidious For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (18th July 2022), Aragorn (18th July 2022), Fred Steeves (18th July 2022), modwiz (18th July 2022), Wind (18th July 2022)

Thanks
    Many here in NZ have had the same and or worse sir Siddy but Melbourne imo was a test case as such, the doco pisses me off also besides being so thankfullll the real data is being known, because they blame, just like in NZ, the leaders, WHO or better said WEF controls them ?, world wide WEF while now ex or im ploding, imo is not getting fingers pointed at.

Thanks
    Your feelings and point of view regards this doco is very offensive to me,
    I have not watched it because I'll be damned if I have to hand over a copy of my identity card and/or my credit card — which I don't even own — to Google just to prove that I'm 18 or older, Vern, and I seriously doubt anyone else in their right mind would be willing to do that either, and especially within this so very paranoid and supposedly "alternative" community — emphasis on "supposedly".

I for one am far less concerned with what my government knows about me than what privately owned multinational tech corporations know about me, and so should you be, because to those corporations, you and your private information are the commodity they trade with other corporations.

will leave it to each TOT member their own view n feelings, this is now a radical site imo,
    If our little Shire has become a (politically) radical site, then it is only because you have made it so, Vern. We've been trying to show you the errors in your judgment and the flaws in your discernment for years now, and every time we think we're making some progress, you let us down again by continuing to post the same old propaganda once again. It has only been a few days or a week at most since you once again referred to Covid-19 as "a plandemic", and earlier you've even been posting videos in which some talking head claims that viruses don't even exist.

And it's old news now, just as your still recent enough posting of the "1'000 Monkeys" video, a known and proven right-wing propaganda "documentary" that allegedly "proves" that in reality, it was Donald Trump who won the 2020 US presidential elections and not Joe Biden, who for that matter you have repeatedly been accusing of pedophilia without a shred of evidence. Shall I go on or are you finally starting to wake up to the fact that something's amiss here?

The only thing we are radical in is that we condemn misinformation, and especially (albeit not exclusively) the kinds of misinformation that can get people killed if they buy into it. As such, we also condemn propaganda, which is always intended to polarize and lead astray, whether it be left-wing, right-wing or whatever other wing.

The One Truth is not and has never been a political forum — there are far more interesting things to talk about than national politics — but somehow you've been consistently missing the memos on that for years on end now. And not only that, but you've been given warning after warning that we weren't going to stand for it any longer. We've shown you more patience than you've ever gotten at any other venue on the internet.

How long was it before Project Avalon kicked you out without a chance of ever returning there? A month? Two months? We even told you in advance that this was how it was going to end for you over there before they had even accepted your membership, but — surprise, surprise — you wouldn't listen. And Project Avalon is a heavily politicized — and for that matter, predominantly hard-right — forum. Or at least, for the last couple of years they've been, because they haven't always been like that. But that's irrelevant now.

And you are calling us radicals? Really, Vern? "Mirror mirror on the wall..."

you may let me go now, much love.
    Let me get this straight: are you requesting the retirement of your account? Please be more clear when expressing yourself.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (18th July 2022), Wind (18th July 2022)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Lord Sidious View Post
    I know 4 of the people in the video and they are all ''conservatives'' if you wanna use that term.
    Monica Smit is likely a front for the Liberal Party of Australia, the ultra conservatives.
    We are all pissed off with how VicPol have treated people, even serving and ex cops are pissed off.
    I got my oar into the water too and as you know, I am no way a conservative............
    Very well spoken this dude, wisdom and knowledge gifted man.

Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    I have not watched it because I'll be damned if I have to hand over a copy of my identity card and/or my credit card — which I don't even own — to Google just to prove that I'm 18 or older, Vern, and I seriously doubt anyone else in their right mind would be willing to do that either, and especially within this so very paranoid and supposedly "alternative" community — emphasis on "supposedly".

I for one am far less concerned with what my government knows about me than what privately owned multinational tech corporations know about me, and so should you be, because to those corporations, you and your private information are the commodity they trade with other corporations.

If our little Shire has become a (politically) radical site, then it is only because you have made it so, Vern. We've been trying to show you the errors in your judgment and the flaws in your discernment for years now, and every time we think we're making some progress, you let us down again by continuing to post the same old propaganda once again. It has only been a few days or a week at most since you once again referred to Covid-19 as "a plandemic", and earlier you've even been posting videos in which some talking head claims that viruses don't even exist.

And it's old news now, just as your still recent enough posting of the "1'000 Monkeys" video, a known and proven right-wing propaganda "documentary" that allegedly "proves" that in reality, it was Donald Trump who won the 2020 US presidential elections and not Joe Biden, who for that matter you have repeatedly been accusing of pedophilia without a shred of evidence. Shall I go on or are you finally starting to wake up to the fact that something's amiss here?

The only thing we are radical in is that we condemn misinformation, and especially (albeit not exclusively) the kinds of misinformation that can get people killed if they buy into it. As such, we also condemn propaganda, which is always intended to polarize and lead astray, whether it be left-wing, right-wing or whatever other wing.

The One Truth is not and has never been a political forum — there are far more interesting things to talk about than national politics — but somehow you've been consistently missing the memos on that for years on end now. And not only that, but you've been given warning after warning that we weren't going to stand for it any longer. We've shown you more patience than you've ever gotten at any other venue on the internet.

How long was it before Project Avalon kicked you out without a chance of ever returning there? A month? Two months? We even told you in advance that this was how it was going to end for you over there before they had even accepted your membership, but — surprise, surprise — you wouldn't listen. And Project Avalon is a heavily politicized — and for that matter, predominantly hard-right — forum. Or at least, for the last couple of years they've been, because they haven't always been like that. But that's irrelevant now.

And you are calling us radicals? Really, Vern? "Mirror mirror on the wall..."

Let me get this straight: are you requesting the retirement of your account? Please be more clear when expressing yourself.
    Such an interesting reply Aragorn, maybe think if not feel ?, into why it cannot be viewed by you and many.

Biblical times atm, exciting times, so so positive times, spose this is simply change and i wish you love n luck with your changes, i am finding them diffiCULT but will endure.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (18th July 2022), Lord Sidious (18th July 2022), Wind (18th July 2022)

Thanks
    Very well spoken this dude, wisdom and knowledge gifted man.
    You don't recognize the Sidinugget?

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (18th July 2022), Lord Sidious (18th July 2022), Wind (18th July 2022)

Thanks
    You don't recognize the Sidinugget?
    Yes indeed i do reCOGnise Siddy, impressed and real Siddy i like, feel he is passed the rite left division or at least getting closer to comprehending the pain n suffewring from better angles imo but he will speak for himself.

I feel you nudged him recently, boxed him in a wee bit, the doco's about that sort of thing-s. Of course i may be incorrect, Sid nuggers ?.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (18th July 2022), Lord Sidious (18th July 2022), Wind (18th July 2022)

Thanks
    OOOpps my apoligies, this is a few moons old, only now seeing it, lol may have been censored a wee bit, or not lol.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (18th July 2022), Wind (18th July 2022)

Thanks
    Yes indeed i do reCOGnise Siddy, impressed and real Siddy i like, feel he is passed the rite left division or at least getting closer to comprehending the pain n suffewring from better angles imo but he will speak for himself.

I feel you nudged him recently, boxed him in a wee bit, the doco's about that sort of thing-s. Of course i may be incorrect, Sid nuggers ?.
    Nah, I would never box the Sidinugget. He and I may differ in our opinions on a number of things, but I think we sufficiently see eye to eye on most everything else, and I know he's a smart dude — too smart to be falling for that outdated left-wing/right-wing nonsense.

I am however disappointed that in that whole ten-minute video, he never once uttered the word "nugget".

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (18th July 2022), Lord Sidious (18th July 2022), Wind (18th July 2022)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    I love the Sidnugget.

Unabashedly.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (18th July 2022), Aragorn (18th July 2022), Lord Sidious (18th July 2022), Wind (18th July 2022)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Lord Sidious View Post
    Went to YT to watch so it could get a thumbs up.

Great information for that gathering and those who hear it in Oz.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (18th July 2022), Aragorn (18th July 2022), Fred Steeves (18th July 2022), Lord Sidious (18th July 2022), Wind (18th July 2022)

Thanks
    I sense your feelings somewhat regards Siddy imo n feel Modwiz, even in these our times, tribes can become tribe, tribal trending and sharing very important.

On that note, tribes, i would need an Aragorn as i am emotionalllly driven often still, dear anchor.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (18th July 2022), Wind (18th July 2022)

Thanks
    Thanked 9,445 Times in 1,680 Posts
    Nah, I would never box the Sidinugget. He and I may differ in our opinions on a number of things, but I think we sufficiently see eye to eye on most everything else, and I know he's a smart dude — too smart to be falling for that outdated left-wing/right-wing nonsense.

I am however disappointed that in that whole ten-minute video, he never once uttered the word "nugget".
    This isn't the entire speech I gave, it is all of the relevant stuff.
    There was a bit more at the beginning, but it wasn't relevant and they edited it out...............

Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    I love the Sidnugget.

Unabashedly.
    Twice as much to you
    Ní siocháin go saoirse

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lord Sidious For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (18th July 2022), Aragorn (18th July 2022), modwiz (18th July 2022), Wind (18th July 2022)