Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 21

Thread: HOW how

  1. #1
    Senior Member Aianawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    18th March 2015
    Posts
    10,412
    Thanks
    40,136
    Thanked 32,954 Times in 8,896 Posts

    HOW how

    How will this world come back together again ?

    Children are our greatest teachers.

    Over the next 17 moons most of humanity will come together, hold hands as such, some will look at the person-country-citizin-peer they are holding hands with with a sneer but continue holding strongly, why ?.

    What could it be ?, bring us to this place ?.

    The children ? why ?.

    Because we all once were.

    Will update as it occurs.

  2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

    Aragorn (19th June 2022), Chuckie (19th June 2022), Fred Steeves (19th June 2022), Silly Wabbit (20th June 2022)

  3. #2
    Super Moderator Fred Steeves's Avatar
    Join Date
    1st May 2016
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    1,669
    Thanks
    3,235
    Thanked 8,637 Times in 1,643 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    How will this world come back together again ?

    Children are our greatest teachers.

    Over the next 17 moons most of humanity will come together, hold hands as such, some will look at the person-country-citizin-peer they are holding hands with with a sneer but continue holding strongly, why ?.

    What could it be ?, bring us to this place ?.

    The children ? why ?.

    Because we all once were.

    Will update as it occurs.
    How long is a moon?
    The unexamined life is not worth living.

    Socrates

  4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

    Aianawa (19th June 2022), Aragorn (19th June 2022), Chuckie (19th June 2022), Silly Wabbit (20th June 2022)

  5. #3
    Super Moderator Wind's Avatar
    Join Date
    16th January 2015
    Location
    Just here
    Posts
    5,083
    Thanks
    26,613
    Thanked 21,659 Times in 5,097 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Fred Steeves View Post
    How long is a moon?
    I would think he meant one lunar cycle which is a month.

  6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

    Aianawa (19th June 2022), Aragorn (19th June 2022), Chuckie (19th June 2022), Fred Steeves (19th June 2022), Silly Wabbit (20th June 2022)

  7. #4
    Senior Member Aianawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    18th March 2015
    Posts
    10,412
    Thanks
    40,136
    Thanked 32,954 Times in 8,896 Posts
    On average 28 days = 1 moon

  8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

    Aragorn (19th June 2022), Chuckie (19th June 2022), Fred Steeves (19th June 2022), Silly Wabbit (20th June 2022), Wind (19th June 2022)

  9. #5
    Super Moderator Fred Steeves's Avatar
    Join Date
    1st May 2016
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    1,669
    Thanks
    3,235
    Thanked 8,637 Times in 1,643 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    On average 28 days = 1 moon
    Thank you Vern just making sure.

    So we have another prediction here. 17 months puts us right at about the dawn of 2024, most of us will be holding hands as such, and it will be because of the children if I have that right.

    I don't think you'll need to update us. A year and a half is not a very long time span for something of this magnitude to occur. Unless it's going to happen all in one fell swoop right at the end, we should all be noticing more and more miraculous things beginning to happen in our own surroundings along the way, and soon.

    By the way I'm just curious. Did you read this somewhere, or is this your own prediction?
    The unexamined life is not worth living.

    Socrates

  10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

    Aianawa (19th June 2022), Aragorn (19th June 2022), Chuckie (19th June 2022), Silly Wabbit (20th June 2022), Wind (19th June 2022)

  11. #6
    Senior Member Aianawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    18th March 2015
    Posts
    10,412
    Thanks
    40,136
    Thanked 32,954 Times in 8,896 Posts
    Waiting for signs, signs arrived, felt into this, asked spirit, noospheric diving and meditation, collate n share.

    Gio and Wabbit gave defining.

    Friends n family gave defining.

    Q and Msn's gave defining.

    Much other defining and gathering.

    Oh yes also the day before son n me had an invite to 3 young brothers who bought a propeerty in little Akaloa, prayer blessings trek fire etc spirit whispers n roars gently FG.

    Oh and no-thing will change but things-yes, zenny = remember who you were five years ago ? old things die n new things live = normal normal in our times.

  12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

    Chuckie (19th June 2022), Fred Steeves (19th June 2022), Silly Wabbit (20th June 2022)

  13. #7
    Super Moderator Fred Steeves's Avatar
    Join Date
    1st May 2016
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    1,669
    Thanks
    3,235
    Thanked 8,637 Times in 1,643 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    Waiting for signs, signs arrived, felt into this, asked spirit, noospheric diving and meditation, collate n share.

    Gio and Wabbit gave defining.

    Friends n family gave defining.

    Q and Msn's gave defining.

    Much other defining and gathering.

    Oh yes also the day before son n me had an invite to 3 young brothers who bought a propeerty in little Akaloa, prayer blessings trek fire etc spirit whispers n roars gently FG.

    Oh and no-thing will change but things-yes, zenny = remember who you were five years ago ? old things die n new things live = normal normal in our times.
    Ummmmm, any interpreters of Aianawanese out there care to lend your services?
    The unexamined life is not worth living.

    Socrates

  14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

    Aianawa (19th June 2022), Aragorn (20th June 2022), Chuckie (19th June 2022), Silly Wabbit (20th June 2022), Wind (19th June 2022)

  15. #8
    Senior Member Aianawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    18th March 2015
    Posts
    10,412
    Thanks
    40,136
    Thanked 32,954 Times in 8,896 Posts
    Cmon that be plain speak FG.

    The future can be said hello to in the now, can be felt into, potentials a many can be known, some are very strong and sure enough play out, others not as strong, others hold knowing energy and close to 100 % correct but few of these are reality driven because they come about organicalllly by what humanity etc is doing in the now as a whole.

    Once felt or known, one collates with the what is ( playing out inner n outer ) talks with spirit guides universe etc.

    Eggysample, yesterday i read a msn's article that said young people have begun to stop watching mainstream tv, a lot.

    Last week, certain peoples started the name change of monkey pox ( you may have seen the meme war on moneypox ? ).

    Many that held strongly old narratives ( yukky but appearing good n real ) died and this actualllly loosened the old narrative grip ( has been a very slow but feelable process ).

    Am sure you have, most have felt much is chaos when in fact the changes are well organised, prepped purrfectly, much win win.

  16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

    Chuckie (19th June 2022), Fred Steeves (19th June 2022), Silly Wabbit (20th June 2022)

  17. #9
    Senior Member Aianawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    18th March 2015
    Posts
    10,412
    Thanks
    40,136
    Thanked 32,954 Times in 8,896 Posts
    When one knows all is purrfect and peace rains, it only rains within, pain and suffering being known for what it is to one, outside, is still a drizzzzle.

  18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

    Chuckie (20th June 2022), Silly Wabbit (20th June 2022)

  19. #10
    Senior Member Aianawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    18th March 2015
    Posts
    10,412
    Thanks
    40,136
    Thanked 32,954 Times in 8,896 Posts
    Simply look into this from Tarar thread, one simply has to throw their history lessons away. So much changing narrative wise in so so many narrative facets atm.


    Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubLx_y9AeMc


    For years i pondered why within Waitaha circles, our line of mountains was our ancestors, not really within Moari lore.

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

    Silly Wabbit (20th June 2022)

  21. #11
    Senior Member Silly Wabbit's Avatar
    Join Date
    30th June 2019
    Posts
    103
    Thanks
    1,263
    Thanked 559 Times in 104 Posts
    I am trying to understand the full post, but I get the sense Aianawa, that you are very much, someone who has hope, that there will be a huge shift in the awareness and behaviors of those on Earth, in a positive way... And I believe this is based upon your recent experiences, that have given you the idea that this is "On Track"?

    If this is what you mean, I find it very interesting.. And thank You for sharing.

    You wrote about it, so I will address it..

    As far as Gio and myself, I knew he had resentment about other things.. And rightfully so, I wasn't at either site when this started, but I did see the more recent drama play out...

    I didn't realize how deep seeded it was with Gio however, and I feel bad that I tried to change his opinions, (at least about myself, and other innocent members at PA), and only fueled his beliefs... I truly am sad my posts chased him away...

    By trying to reach out to him as an individual, I believe I upset him more. And probably fed his belief, that indeed I was perhaps some mindless drone, wanting to protect someone "I idolized.." .. I just wanted him to know that his blanket statements were hurtful to people such as myself, who can get along with people from both sites..

    I was hoping he would see me as a friend, and not the "enemy" I suppose... No one likes to feel like an outcast for any reason, including myself, and I had stopped posting here for just that reason. I almost retired my own account, feeling unwanted here...

    I am sad that the end result was him choosing to leave. I believe if he had met me in person, he never would think I was someone he couldn't befriend.

  22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Silly Wabbit For This Useful Post:

    Aianawa (21st June 2022), Wind (20th June 2022)

  23. #12
    Senior Member Aianawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    18th March 2015
    Posts
    10,412
    Thanks
    40,136
    Thanked 32,954 Times in 8,896 Posts
    This thread elsewhere was also part of the/my/signs etc, and there is two threads that start off this thread , one on taxes and another.

    https://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread564758/pg1

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

    Silly Wabbit (21st June 2022)

  25. #13
    Senior Member Aianawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    18th March 2015
    Posts
    10,412
    Thanks
    40,136
    Thanked 32,954 Times in 8,896 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Silly Wabbit View Post
    I am trying to understand the full post, but I get the sense Aianawa, that you are very much, someone who has hope, that there will be a huge shift in the awareness and behaviors of those on Earth, in a positive way... And I believe this is based upon your recent experiences, that have given you the idea that this is "On Track"?

    If this is what you mean, I find it very interesting.. And thank You for sharing.

    You wrote about it, so I will address it..

    As far as Gio and myself, I knew he had resentment about other things.. And rightfully so, I wasn't at either site when this started, but I did see the more recent drama play out...

    I didn't realize how deep seeded it was with Gio however, and I feel bad that I tried to change his opinions, (at least about myself, and other innocent members at PA), and only fueled his beliefs... I truly am sad my posts chased him away...

    By trying to reach out to him as an individual, I believe I upset him more. And probably fed his belief, that indeed I was perhaps some mindless drone, wanting to protect someone "I idolized.." .. I just wanted him to know that his blanket statements were hurtful to people such as myself, who can get along with people from both sites..

    I was hoping he would see me as a friend, and not the "enemy" I suppose... No one likes to feel like an outcast for any reason, including myself, and I had stopped posting here for just that reason. I almost retired my own account, feeling unwanted here...

    I am sad that the end result was him choosing to leave. I believe if he had met me in person, he never would think I was someone he couldn't befriend.
    Gio gave of himself mightily at Papa site, assisted Bill much with his sharing, like yourself they be a good sound soul, so harsh when a good person turns you away , i feel your self love is stronger n know thyself also ( i may be incorrect ) and Gio's wisdom and journey will keep Gods wrapping strengthened with him imo.

    We such a wee shire, still here against the odds.

  26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

    Chuckie (20th June 2022), Silly Wabbit (21st June 2022)

  27. #14
    Senior Member Aianawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    18th March 2015
    Posts
    10,412
    Thanks
    40,136
    Thanked 32,954 Times in 8,896 Posts
    I may be incorrect, have checked links below vid and no wish to share false data.


    Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D444btzOyX4


    Ooopps thought this was recent, it be 4 years old, will leave this for our local shire fact checkers.

  28. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

    Silly Wabbit (21st June 2022)

  29. #15
    Senior Member Aianawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    18th March 2015
    Posts
    10,412
    Thanks
    40,136
    Thanked 32,954 Times in 8,896 Posts
    And this is old news now > https://www.ahlcglobal.com/blogs/see...avor-enhancers < so will check dates better next time.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •