Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pluto is now in Aquarius first time in 248 years

Thanks
    Thanked 27,305 Times in 7,220 Posts

Pluto is now in Aquarius first time in 248 years

Copied from my astrologer's (Neptunesmagic) FB page and exciting times are ahead of us.

She's been doing her work for half a century and is good at it so I would pay attention to these words.

Pluto can act like a bulldozer and combined with all the eclipses... Some major r-evolutions coming indeed.

"Pluto is now in Aquarius, first time in 248 years. Embrace your transformation, enjoy the revolution.

During that era the first successful vaccine for smallpox was discovered. (Bet it was tested thoroughly), the discovery of the planet Uranus, the American Revolution, the Haitian Revolution, the French Revolution, and the beginning of the Industrial Revolution,". Im sure there was more but this is the bulk of it. Its about a 20 year period transit in each sign...

This New Moon is a good starting point as is Pluto changing signs from where the old patriarchal rules lay which comes from the old. Now I need to recap on the New Moon today being the first of two New Moons in the month ahead called a “Black Moon”. The last one being an eclipse which is in a sense as powerful as a total eclipse. A Black Moon is like a Blue moon in effect as in something happening "once in a blue moon" only being a New Moon rather than Full Moon it’s even stronger for something important actually happening or manifesting on a physical level.

The 2nd New Moon from this one will be right at the end of Aries on the 20th April, bringing the black Moon special phase to an end. This is a hybrid eclipse that shifts between annular and total as the Moon's shadow moves across the globe so this one is important globally and part of the intensity of the black Moon effect.

The global effect of these new eclipses in the two years ahead will be about people doing more to promote an independent outlook, and also politics will be starting to be more balanced without the extremes we have been dealing with. So there will be issues coming up about dictators versus fairness and people power.

Also with how much people should share in relationships and how much they should be independent. I’m thinking it will be more about gender equality also as this is an age old dilemma it seems, that continues to bother many people. Knowing about the importance of the spirit within is so crucial to handle such matters.

But eclipses when they happen get the bad stuff out of the way allowing for room for good stuff basically. They break down stuck areas. Both New Moons are about new beginnings so we can plan ahead if you need to.

AND in two days at last Pluto will move into Aquarius to finish for the New Age, what Saturn and Jupiter began with their alignment in Aquarius at the end of 2020. He will remain in the sign for 20 years but will take his time staying at first as he will be out again on the 11th June back to Capricorn, into Aquarius again in January 2024 so this goes on until he is in Aquarius permanently in Nov 2024.

Some of the Aquarius move will focus on companies, the future of the planet naturally, communication technology and media, groups, communities and public transport, that is transport that carries groups of people. Aviation quite definitely. Trains and planes, railcars, buses or anything similar comes under Aquarius, Electricity but other fuel sources also.

Soon after he was discovered so was Nuclear energy… Aquarius is going to bring us a new fuel source or at least make it finally known to the public. And it will be one that does not harm the environment. In fact it will come from a source that has always been there and doesn’t require anything except the right technology to process the same.

Pluto will change educational systems. This will also take some sorting as there are far too many rules and pressures for children to learn in this present systems which also comes from the same program/agenda that began in 2020. I have named it many times.

Globally Pluto will begin working on generational karma from lives as far back as Atlantis, bringing out our talents and abilities from those lives as well as the hidden parts of self from this life that we have tucked away in our neurological circuits waiting to be awoken.

So this is also beginning to happen already. Our minds and physical vehicles are being changed to have the strength to work with these new energies coming in as this is powerful energy to assimilate.

The children/people who have always felt “different” will begin to show their true natures as there will be more downloads from the universal truths already programmed into their DNA but this of course will be a long process.

Pluto is going to complete the New Age emergence as he stays in the sign until 2043.

By that time the Golden age will be well on the way.

Some of this will bring some sudden transformations for those who chose to experience that as Pluto is all about transformation and Aquarius is full of the same only a little more like a lightning bolt.

Pluto globally will bring more medical technology – very new to the world even though it’s been around a while, quantum medicine which will lengthen human life spans. Remember I am talking the next 20 years so think back to what has happened in the last 20 year span. The technology to screen new medications and the like will be advancing even now.

The virtual world will be more accepted and human consciousness will rise enough for the higher ET types to make their presence known. When this happens those who have not adjusted to a higher mind set will be surely shocked into it.

For every person and country when Pluto moves – we change in a different way to anything we have experienced before. Pluto is a very small planet. Smaller than the Moon but he is packed with energy like an atom so never underestimate his power on you or the planet, or what lies beyond for that matter. Pluto is in fact only half as wide as the United States. Pluto is smaller than Earth's moon. This dwarf planet takes 248 Earth years to go around the sun."
    Last edited by Wind, 24th January 2024 at 04:13.
    "The more I see, the less I know for sure." ~ John Lennon

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th March 2023), Aragorn (24th March 2023), Emil El Zapato (24th March 2023), modwiz (24th March 2023), Octopus Garden (25th March 2023)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Ponder if she be jumping on the gravy train n coattails lol or just feeling n seeing it after 5 or 6 years lol.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (24th March 2023), Emil El Zapato (24th March 2023), modwiz (24th March 2023), Octopus Garden (25th March 2023), Wind (24th March 2023)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    Ponder if she be jumping on the gravy train n coattails lol or just feeling n seeing it after 5 or 6 years lol.
    Seeing what? The past 5-6 years have been awful, thank God for the changes ahead. Although this decade won't be "easy", far from it.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th March 2023), Aragorn (24th March 2023), Emil El Zapato (24th March 2023), modwiz (24th March 2023), Octopus Garden (25th March 2023)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Lol think n feel deeply how true change has felt for you so far this lifetime.

My apoligies Wind, in my strange ongoing world, there was a world plandemicmock, people not knowing this and its profound changes created, will likely be the more violent ones in her so called revolutions imo.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (24th March 2023), Emil El Zapato (24th March 2023), modwiz (24th March 2023), Octopus Garden (25th March 2023), Wind (24th March 2023)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    Lol think n feel deeply how true change has felt for you so far this lifetime.
    Society so far has been majorly disappointing me. The only real change has only come from within.

Nothing in my life has been easy and I have been on the quest towards a peace of mind and good health.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,564 Times in 1,372 Posts
    This is a taster for what's to come according to some.
    Pluto will be retrograding back to Capricorn June. and then come into Aquarius proper in January 2024.
    Have a great day today

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Catsquotl For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th March 2023), Aragorn (24th March 2023), Emil El Zapato (24th March 2023), modwiz (24th March 2023), Octopus Garden (25th March 2023), Wind (24th March 2023)

Senior Member Canada
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,099 Times in 1,080 Posts
    I'm fine with embracing transformation, if it involves losing 20 lbs!

I think we are going to learn a lot about the nature of the soul in the next 20 years, and it will be kind of serendipitous, in that it will come at a time when it is most needed.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Octopus Garden For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th March 2023), Aragorn (24th March 2023), Emil El Zapato (24th March 2023), modwiz (24th March 2023), Wind (24th March 2023)

Thanks
    I feel that many of us were born exactly for these times. "Man's extremity is God's opportunity."

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HI0QygGKaE

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    Generational transformations...Pluto in Aquarius...interesting... I would expect all hell to break loose...Pluto and Aquarius energy together can only mean chaos.

It is a good time to recall that chaos is a self-limiting phenomena... Order will ensue but in an evolutionary fashion. I've always viewed Pluto as a malefic, but even a malefic has positive outcomes though only after the suffering.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (26th March 2023), Aragorn (24th March 2023), Octopus Garden (25th March 2023), Wind (24th March 2023)

Thanks
    I once lived in an apartment that had a pyramidal shaped ceiling. I never had to buy new razor blades.

Quote Originally posted by Wind View Post
    I feel that many of us were born exactly for these times. "Man's extremity is God's opportunity."

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HI0QygGKaE
    Russia has always been forward looking in terms of science and parapsychology. Pretty loosy-goosey actually.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (26th March 2023), Aragorn (24th March 2023), Octopus Garden (25th March 2023), Wind (24th March 2023)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Chuckie View Post
    I once lived in an apartment that had a pyramidal shaped ceiling. I never had to buy new razor blades.
    Ever read the Pyramid Power-book?

Quote Originally posted by Chuckie View Post
    Pluto in Aquarius...interesting... I would expect all hell to break loose...Pluto and Aquarius energy together can only mean chaos.
    Are you an eternal optimist in the same manner that Aragorn is?

Actually I consider myself a realist too, but I am always a secret optimist too. Yeah, first revolutions, then peace and order.

It is a good time to recall that chaos is a self-limiting phenomena... Order will ensue but in an evolutionary fashion. I've always viewed Pluto as a malefic, but even a malefic has positive outcomes though only after the suffering.
    Ordo Ab Chao.

Last edited by Wind, 24th March 2023 at 15:17.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (26th March 2023), Aragorn (24th March 2023), Emil El Zapato (24th March 2023), Octopus Garden (25th March 2023)

Thanks
    Hi Wind,

yeah, I read it, the original version. In fact, I used to have a really nice sweater with a prominent pyramid on it. My daughter recently saw a picture of it and said she liked it, actually said she would wear it. Now that is true flattery.

Eternal optimist, hmm, only when under the influence of drugs...appropriate ones and some not so much.

I do think that was the way I was born...the real me.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (26th March 2023), Octopus Garden (25th March 2023), Wind (24th March 2023)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,969 Times in 20,255 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Wind View Post
    Are you an eternal optimist in the same manner that Aragorn is?
    I am most definitely not an optimist, Brother. In fact, I am very, very pessimistic. But somewhere deep inside of me, I naively keep hoping for the best, because my childlike naiveté refuses to believe that there's no happy ending.

= DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (26th March 2023), Catsquotl (24th March 2023), Emil El Zapato (24th March 2023), modwiz (25th March 2023), Octopus Garden (25th March 2023), Wind (24th March 2023)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    I naively keep hoping for the best, because my childlike naiveté refuses to believe that there's no happy ending.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (26th March 2023), Aragorn (24th March 2023), Emil El Zapato (24th March 2023), modwiz (25th March 2023), Octopus Garden (25th March 2023)

Senior Member Canada
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,099 Times in 1,080 Posts
    . While Pluto is associated with endings and death, it is also connected with transformation, resurrection, regeneration and rebirth.

https://www.starcana.com/horoscope/s...-enters-cancer

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Octopus Garden For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (26th March 2023), Aragorn (25th March 2023), Emil El Zapato (25th March 2023), modwiz (25th March 2023), Wind (25th March 2023)