Thread: The Royal Institution: The Other End of a Black Hole (James Beacham)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,968 Times in 20,254 Posts

The Royal Institution: The Other End of a Black Hole (James Beacham)

On a different yet still recent enough thread, I wrote...

Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    Well, the thing with the Big Bang is that 99.9% of the people misunderstand what it really was. It was not the universe suddenly exploding out of a single point, because if that were the case, then there would be a discernible "center of the universe", and there isn't. The universe keeps on expanding (and at an accelerating rate) in all directions.

So rather than a "bang", the Big Bang was simply the moment that the universe whisked into existence. And while it did know an accelerated expansion during the first phases of its life, it then slowed down a great deal in its expansion, but it still keeps on expanding, and the farthest-away-from us part of the universe is expanding faster than the regions closer to us. Also, those far-away regions are expanding much faster than the speed of light, albeit that this is not a violation of Einstein's relativity theory, because it is spacetime itself that's moving faster than the speed of light, not the objects within spacetime.

Therefore, all things considered, one could posit that the whole universe is in fact behaving like an inside-out black hole. The escape velocity of a black hole is greater than the speed of light, and thus, no light can ever escape from within a black hole — hence why it is termed "black". And as the universe keeps on expanding and the velocity of this expansion is higher than the speed of light, the light emanated from those remnants of the Big Bang can never reach us, just as the light emanated by a black hole can also never reach us. As such, both a black hole and the circumference of the observable universe have a for our human senses impenetrable event horizon — our eyes will never be able to see what's beyond that event horizon.
    This presentation below addresses the fact that the math does indeed suggest that our observable universe would be the inside of a black hole. The presenter is also very witty and addresses some aspects of society.

The lecture itself is 58 minutes in length, and the Q&A video below is 28 minutes in length. Enjoy!

= DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (16th June 2022), Fred Steeves (16th June 2022), Silly Wabbit (17th June 2022), Wind (16th June 2022)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    This presentation below addresses the fact that the math does indeed suggest that our observable universe would be the inside of a black hole. The presenter is also very witty and addresses some aspects of society.
    actually, I've thought about that many times. Another thing occurred to me last night ... In the overall scheme of creation/cosmos/universe/nature does it make sense that conditions or laws would proscribe the ability to 'experience' all of it. Why distances are so great that they inhibit, if not completely deny the possibility of travel to all its endpoints it would seem once again like DNA and is wasteful. I recently read some things that gave me insight into 'junk DNA' which strongly suggested that DNA is not wasteful, everything has a function. So, it seems to me, should be the universe. I think that superluminal 'space' travel is an inevitability.

As for the black hole/white hole thing, I think that is very reasonable to suggest. It is all part of the creative play.
    Last edited by Aragorn, 16th June 2022 at 20:22. Reason: trimmed your quotes
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th June 2022), Silly Wabbit (17th June 2022), Wind (16th June 2022)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Chuckie View Post
    actually, I've thought about that many times. Another thing occurred to me last night ... In the overall scheme of creation/cosmos/universe/nature does it make sense that conditions or laws would proscribe the ability to 'experience' all of it. Why distances are so great that they inhibit, if not completely deny the possibility of travel to all its endpoints it would seem once again like DNA and is wasteful.
    The astronomical scale of things versus the currently highly limited speeds of our space-faring vessels is indeed also something I think about a lot. But given the continuing and accelerating expansion of the universe, there may come a time — or at least, if we can assume that humanity still exists by then — when even the nearest-by galaxies would already be moving so far and so fast away from us that we wouldn't even be able to see them anymore in the night sky.

What this means is that humanity is now finding itself inside the (admittedly large) window of opportunity for exploring the rest of the universe and making official contact with other intelligent life out there.

I recently read some things that gave me insight into 'junk DNA' which strongly suggested that DNA is not wasteful, everything has a function. So, it seems to me, should be the universe. I think that superluminal 'space' travel is an inevitability.
    I don't think "inevitability" would be the right word. Science certainly seems to point in the direction of it being physically possible, and the laws of physics by definition support it, given that spacetime itself is malleable. But in order to get there, we not only need more scientific research, but also the abolition of the financial-economical system that binds, subjugates and stymies humanity's evolution for its own very capricious and unthoughtful short-term gains.

As for the black hole/white hole thing, I think that is very reasonable to suggest. It is all part of the creative play.
    I agree.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (16th June 2022), Silly Wabbit (17th June 2022), Wind (16th June 2022)

Thanks
    Thanked 27,305 Times in 7,220 Posts
    I can't claim to know much about astrophysics, but I believe the Hindus were onto something with their creation myths.

Anyways, entertaint these theories too if you will. It's esoteric knowledge, but not necessarily stricly speaking "scientific" info.

In traditional Theosophy, the being that governs our Milky Way Galaxy is called the Galactic Logos. In terms of the Cosmos as a whole, the Galactic Logos is referred to as the Galactic Logos of the Milky Way Galaxy.

If a giant star dies by going supernova and becoming a black hole, or if a white dwarf dies and becomes a black dwarf, its stellar logos reincarnates in another newly formed star, either in this Cosmos or another Cosmos.

A "singularity" is end of octave, 7th density. In the next octave would once again be the birth of a new Logos.

I would presume that the great attractor is the Creator. That's where all originates from and ends up again.

We are or never were separate from the Creation or the Creator, naturally. The Creator is ALL that is, that's the Law of One.

This is from the Law of One and it's channeled material so it take or leave depending if it resonates with you.

40.1 Questioner: I thought that I would make a statement and let you correct it. I’m trying to make a simple model of the portion of the universe that we find ourselves in. Starting with the Logos, or sub-Logos, our sun, we have white light emanating from this. This is made up of frequencies ranging from the red to the violet. I am assuming that this white light then contains the experiences through all of the densities and as we go into the eighth density we go into a black hole which emerges on the other side as another Logos or sun and starts another octave of experience. Can you comment on this part of my statement?

Ra: I am Ra. We can comment upon this statement to an extent. The concept of the white light of the sub-Logos being prismatically separated and later, at the final chapter, being absorbed again is basically correct. However, there are subtleties involved which are more than semantic.

The white light which emanates and forms the articulated sub-Logos has its beginning in what may be metaphysically seen as darkness. The light comes into that darkness and transfigures it, causing the chaos to organize and become reflective or radiant. Thus the dimensions come into being.

Conversely, the blackness of the black hole, metaphysically speaking, is a concentration of white light being systematically absorbed once again into the One Creator. Finally, this absorption into the One Creator continues until all the infinity of creations have attained sufficient spiritual mass in order that all form once again the great central sun, if you would so imagine it, of the intelligent infinity awaiting potentiation by free will. Thus the transition of the octave is a process which may be seen to enter into timelessness of unimaginable nature. To attempt to measure it by your time measures would be useless.

Therefore, the concept of moving through the black hole of the ultimate spiritual gravity well and coming immediately into the next octave misses the subconcept or corollary of the portion of this process which is timeless.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th June 2022), Emil El Zapato (16th June 2022)

Thanks
    Actually Wind, that is very similar to (probably stolen from the Hindus) as the Urantia book. A tome (a euphemism) regarding the organization of the universe...kinda actually but the part you mentioned has similarities but with 'Jesus' inserted into the formula. I don't have problems with channeled information even though the Catholic Church views it as verboten because it is assumed to be 'demonic'. I read channeled messages and weigh it against 'current human knowledge'. If the theories are consistent but forward of current ideas then I consider them for what they seem worth. Until I see the 'channeler' appearing in a 'deeply' philosophical discussion video. (i.e. Aianawa's favorite dude, Kryon... is that it).

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th June 2022), Wind (16th June 2022)

Thanks
    Thanked 27,305 Times in 7,220 Posts
    I would recommend the RA or Law of One material despite David Shillcock using it and trying to profit from it just like from using Edgar Cayce's name, it's available free online or sold as books. I think it's true and it has lots of interesting tidbits about questions that might arise to the spiritual seeker. The material is already over 40 years old. I've heard about other channeled material too like Seth material and I'm not really familiar with them so I can't say much about them. Channeled material seems to have a bad reputation because some of it has been misleading and of course you can't for sure know about the validity of any channeled material if you aren't sure of it's source. The Ra contact was made in a different way compare to most normal channelings.

Since you seem to be a big believer in Christ, that topic was covered in the material too. According the source Jesus, or Yeshua was an advanced entity who reincarnated here in order to help humanity, something like that doesn't happen usually even though there have been other advanced avatars in human for too. It was known long before that entity would come here too. Big J is probably just the most well known one besides Buddha. He was basically here to teach about love, which people don't really seem to get. It was never about any worship, even though you can of course revere and praise the Creator. It's not an obligation, it's a personal choice.

Questioner: What was the orientation with respect to this type of communication for the one known as Jesus of Nazareth?

Ra: I am Ra. You may have read some of this entity’s workings. It offered itself as teacher to those mind/body/spirit complexes which gathered to hear and even then spoke as through a veil so as to leave room for those not wishing to hear. When this entity was asked to heal, it oft times did so, always ending the working with two admonitions: firstly, that the entity healed had been healed by its faith, that is, its ability to allow and accept changes through the violet ray into the gateway of intelligent energy; secondly, saying always, “Tell no one.” These are the workings which attempt a maximal quality of free will while maintaining fidelity to the positive purity of the working.

Questioner: In our culture there is a great saying that he will return. Can you tell me if this is planned?

Ra: I am Ra. I will attempt to sort out this question. It is difficult. This entity became aware that it was not an entity of itself but operated as a messenger of the One Creator whom this entity saw as love. This entity was aware that this cycle was in its last portion and spoke to the effect that those of its consciousness would return at the harvest.

The particular mind/body/spirit complex you call Jesus is, as what you would call an entity, not to return except as a member of the Confederation occasionally speaking through a channel. However, there are others of the identical congruency of consciousness that will welcome those to the fourth density. This is the meaning of the returning.
    Most channeled material is more or less the same thing regurgitated ad infinitum and it's shallow-ish feel good new agey stuff, there is almost never any real substantial info about things regarding the nature of this reality. There is a live channeler found on Youtube who goes by the name Bashar, he (Darryl Anka) claims to be or channeling an advanced ET. He too has been doing that stuff since the 80's. Some think he's nuts, others think he might have some good tidbits. Sorry for the offopic, but I felt compelled to offer a proper answer.
    Last edited by Wind, 16th June 2022 at 22:16.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th June 2022), Emil El Zapato (17th June 2022)

Thanks
    I've seen videos of Bashar ... he seems 'good' to me.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (17th June 2022), Wind (17th June 2022)

Thanks
    Ahem...

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (17th June 2022), Wind (17th June 2022)