Thread: A discussion on the validity of information sources

Thanks
    Thanked 80,968 Times in 20,254 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Chuckie View Post
    her usual haranguing of the United States:
    Which the United States fully deserves.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (18th June 2022), Emil El Zapato (18th June 2022), Wind (18th June 2022)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    Which the United States fully deserves.
    Honestly, despite your open hostility towards my beloved country of birth. I will agree with you.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (18th June 2022), Aragorn (18th June 2022), Wind (18th June 2022)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    I had some great help recently, a thread elsewhere that held my attention only just at the start, after two pages much changed for me, was it true ? very unlikely, was it false ? very unlikely, what were their sources and how valid ? history, facts and spirit, trust factor = low and best read for years.

For those interested

https://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread564758/pg1
    Keep it simple then

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (18th June 2022)

Thanks
    Ok the source is Biden but not sure where he gets the data from, he has many sources spose, he has let the world know that we have another soon to be pandemic, coming soon, amazing to see as i watched a cnn clip with him saying this yesterday before coming across this image today, so both sources say the same, one alternative and one mainstream, spose we wait and prepare ?.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (22nd June 2022)

Thanks
    Ok the source is Biden but not sure where he gets the data from, he has many sources spose, he has let the world know that we have another soon to be pandemic, coming soon, amazing to see as i watched a cnn clip with him saying this yesterday before coming across this image today, so both sources say the same, one alternative and one mainstream, spose we wait and prepare ?
    Of course there's going to be another pandemic, Vern. Actually, multiple ones, with different viruses. But what we're already seeing here in Europe — where the degree of vaccination is much higher than in the USA — is that there's a new variant of the Omicron strain that bypasses people's immune system more easily than previous variants. This new variant, Omicron B.5, comes from South Africa and has recently already been seriously running amok over there.

The main reason is people's complacency. They keep on traveling to countries at risk under the illusion that everything's okay because they got the vaccine. Well, not so. "Nature finds a way", as Jeff Goldblum said in "Jurassic Park". Just because one got the shots does not mean that one is wearing a bulletproof jacket against all other viruses. Getting the shot is one thing, but behaving responsibly is another.

And that's Europe we're talking about. The degree of vaccination is far lower in the USA, both because of the Trump administration's bad response when the pandemic first hit, and because the USA is also the country with the largest anti-vaxx movement in the world.

So, yes, of course there's going to be another pandemic. That's a given.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd June 2022), Emil El Zapato (22nd June 2022), Wind (22nd June 2022)

Thanks
    Of course there's going to be another pandemic, Vern. Actually, multiple ones, with different viruses. But what we're already seeing here in Europe — where the degree of vaccination is much higher than in the USA — is that there's a new variant of the Omicron strain that bypasses people's immune system more easily than previous variants. This new variant, Omicron B.5, comes from South Africa and has recently already been seriously running amok over there.

The main reason is people's complacency. They keep on traveling to countries at risk under the illusion that everything's okay because they got the vaccine. Well, not so. "Nature finds a way", as Jeff Goldblum said in "Jurassic Park". Just because one got the shots does not mean that one is wearing a bulletproof jacket against all other viruses. Getting the shot is one thing, but behaving responsibly is another.

And that's Europe we're talking about. The degree of vaccination is far lower in the USA, both because of the Trump administration's bad response when the pandemic first hit, and because the USA is also the country with the largest anti-vaxx movement in the world.

So, yes, of course there's going to be another pandemic. That's a given.
    Yes i was surprised why so many would not take the vaxx's in or during Trump in office, from your point of view that is pretty nasty stuff indeed.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (23rd June 2022)

Thanks
    Yes i was surprised why so many would not take the vaxx's in or during Trump in office, from your point of view that is pretty nasty stuff indeed.
    Because the Fool's Gold was advocating to drink bleach and naturally his mindless horde went with it. No mystery there Aianawa.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd June 2022), Aragorn (23rd June 2022)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,015 Times in 2,615 Posts
    Because the Fool's Gold was advocating to drink bleach and naturally his mindless horde went with it. No mystery there Aianawa.
    I think you're remembering what you want to remember.

Of course it was a knucklehead idea regardless, but he said "disinfectant", not "bleach", and he never suggested to drink (or inject) it either:
    https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...672E&FORM=VIRE

Of note: It's the alcohol in most disinfectants that neutralizes the virus, not bleach.

He was also a strong advocate of the vaccine:

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSfeCqKty9o

Remember "Operation Warp Speed"?

(Chuckling) - Damn you for me having to look like I'm defending the guy, but facts take precedent over ideological demands...
    The unexamined life is not worth living.

Socrates

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd June 2022), Aragorn (23rd June 2022), Emil El Zapato (23rd June 2022), Wind (23rd June 2022)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Fred Steeves View Post
    I think you're remembering what you want to remember.

Of course it was a knucklehead idea regardless, but he said "disinfectant", not "bleach", and he never suggested to drink (or inject) it either:
    https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...672E&FORM=VIRE

Of note: It's the alcohol in most disinfectants that neutralizes the virus, not bleach.

He was also a strong advocate of the vaccine:

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSfeCqKty9o

Remember "Operation Warp Speed"?

(Chuckling) - Damn you for me having to look like I'm defending the guy, but facts take precedent over ideological demands...
    lol...he's really not worth correcting the record for, at least in my opinion. He's dung, totally useless and doesn't deserve anything from anybody.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd June 2022), Fred Steeves (23rd June 2022)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,015 Times in 2,615 Posts
    lol...he's really not worth correcting the record for, at least in my opinion. He's dung, totally useless and doesn't deserve anything from anybody.
    The more you talk like that, the more you sound just like the man. Ready with the cheap insult, and a bent towards anti intellectualism.
    The unexamined life is not worth living.

Socrates

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd June 2022), Aragorn (23rd June 2022), Emil El Zapato (23rd June 2022), Wind (23rd June 2022)

Thanks
    The more you talk like that, the more you sound just like the man. Ready with the cheap insult, and a bent towards anti intellectualism.
    There is zero excuse for the Fool's Gold. Do your worst, Fred. He is beneath contempt. I'll let God do the judging.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd June 2022)

Thanks
    There is zero excuse for the Fool's Gold. Do your worst, Fred. He is beneath contempt. I'll let God do the judging.
    You're missing the point, Chuckie. It's not about what Donald Trump deserves or does not deserve. It's about the truth and nothing but the truth. Knee-jerk dismissals of the facts — no matter who he is — are just as bad as what Trump himself and his adherents have been doing, and it's doing a disservice to society.

You cannot fight lies with other lies, because then it'll only come down to who shouts the loudest. Facts are facts, and they are verifiable. Don't stoop down to their level.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th June 2022), Emil El Zapato (24th June 2022), Fred Steeves (24th June 2022), Wind (23rd June 2022)

Thanks
    Well MMS was my go to and though i have never tested and not been ill though immune compromised, feel it did the trick.

It took research and feels n lots of meditation etc, a friend was doing miracle stuff with it for people about ten years ago, i was not interested myself at the time but watched the results for people, especialllly a couple of no hope cases, one rite outa hospital, watched absesses cleared up in a week, pure joy to be part of, will be interesting in the future when we find out why certain anti parasitical cures were so effective.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (23rd June 2022), Emil El Zapato (24th June 2022), Fred Steeves (24th June 2022)

Thanks
    You're missing the point, Chuckie. It's not about what Donald Trump deserves or does not deserve. It's about the truth and nothing but the truth. Knee-jerk dismissals of the facts — no matter who he is — are just as bad as what Trump himself and his adherents have been doing, and it's doing a disservice to society.

You cannot fight lies with other lies, because then it'll only come down to who shouts the loudest. Facts are facts, and they are verifiable. Don't stoop down to their level.
    I didn't say it earlier but my personal opinion is that the Golden One really had nothing to do with that effort. The people around him were responsible (Was Fauci in the picture yet). If anything it would have been lurking in the background trying ways to subvert the effort and then conveniently taking credit when it bore fruit. I'm not being hypocritical, I believe the same about any President, they only get historical credit or blame for things whether they were instrumental or not. We all know that. For example, Biden's stupid move in denying invitations to some of the leaders in the Americas. Did he do that, possibly or was it his advisors? Biden is old school, I believe he would have been on board to take the advice of his 'people'. Perhaps, he insisted, and hopefully by now realizes how bad he f*cked up. Ultimately, it was strictly a political move to show the world and gain favor in the U.S. Like I said ... stupid.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th June 2022), Aragorn (24th June 2022), Fred Steeves (24th June 2022), Wind (24th June 2022)

Thanks

I didn't say it earlier but my personal opinion is that the Golden One really had nothing to do with that effort.
    Well, that's debatable. He didn't actually instigate and organize the attempted coup, but he was surely wishing and hoping for it first — and quite vocally too, not to mention his active participation in the behind-the-scenes efforts at getting the voting results themselves corrupted — and then when it actually happened, he was supporting it.

The people around him were responsible (Was Fauci in the picture yet). If anything it would have been lurking in the background trying ways to subvert the effort and then conveniently taking credit when it bore fruit. I'm not being hypocritical, I believe the same about any President, they only get historical credit or blame for things whether they were instrumental or not. We all know that. For example, Biden's stupid move in denying invitations to some of the leaders in the Americas. Did he do that, possibly or was it his advisors? Biden is old school, I believe he would have been on board to take the advice of his 'people'. Perhaps, he insisted, and hopefully by now realizes how bad he f*cked up. Ultimately, it was strictly a political move to show the world and gain favor in the U.S. Like I said ... stupid.
    Oh yes, when push comes to shove, the policy mainly comes from the president's entourage, and the president is only a front man — the public face of any given administration (and its corporate sponsors). That's a given.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th June 2022), Emil El Zapato (24th June 2022), Fred Steeves (24th June 2022), Wind (24th June 2022)