Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [Disinformation] Wisest Woman On Earth, Found imo

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Now you are making no sense Aragorn, in fact i will allow you the option of going over your above post before further commenting, hint = you completely debunked yourself.

Not dissagreeing with you, am saying you are in a big said by you facet, TOTally agreeing with her, do you see this now on reflection ???.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (4th June 2022), Dreamtimer (4th June 2022), Emil El Zapato (4th June 2022)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,968 Times in 20,254 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    Now you are making no sense Aragorn, in fact i will allow you the option of going over your above post before further commenting, hint = you completely debunked yourself.

Not dissagreeing with you, am saying you are in a big said by you facet, TOTally agreeing with her, do you see this now on reflection ???.
    I don't see where I would be contradicting myself, Vern.

What I was saying is that this woman was originally on the right path — having become a scientist and helping people — until she allowed her mind to become corrupted by the lure of a career in politics, and especially so, politics of the far-right persuasion. From that moment on, she let conspiracy theories and political ambitions prevail over her education and common sense. She went from being a scientist to becoming an anti-scientific conspiracy theorist.

As such, no, I am most definitely not agreeing with her.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (4th June 2022), Dreamtimer (4th June 2022), Emil El Zapato (4th June 2022), Wind (4th June 2022)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,968 Times in 20,254 Posts
    Note: I have split off the tangential discussion into a new thread, "A discussion on the validity of information sources".
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th June 2022), Dreamtimer (9th June 2022), Emil El Zapato (6th June 2022), Wind (6th June 2022)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    I did find the following on her, in a Wikipedia article about the Irish Freedom Party, an alt-right Irish political party...:

Dolores Cahill

Shortly before her resignation from IFP in March 2021, Dolores Cahill stoked anger for hosting a party, amid Covid-19 lockdown restrictions, of up to 60 guests at her castle in Athy Kildare. Cahill also promoted COVID-19 related conspiracy theories, stating that "globalists" pushed for mandatory mask wearing because "oxygen-deprived people are easier to manipulate". After contesting the 2021 Dublin Bay South by-election as an independent, Cahill was refused entry to the count-centre for refusing to wear a mask and was recorded "verbally abusing gardaí and security staff".

So she's not quite as innocent, wise and unbiased as she appears, which is what my intuition was already telling me when watching and hearing her talk in that video. The rest of that page is also worth looking at...
    Apoligies Aragorn, been very busy, very feeble stuff this > usual smear etc when one does not do what they are told lol < https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irish_...Dolores_Cahill.

Again she was aware of differing truths due to knowing so much in her field, and her peers, more everywhere are speaking out weekly, imo as more differing truths are bought forward regards medical data ( UK cv19 vaxx harm etc is shocking and is their governments data ), Phizers monthly data which is court ordered is disgusting, just these two horses mouth government sources tell me narrative change 101. She is and has shown real leadership to peers n people so will likely be voted in when people are ready but will continue to get smeared, such is the world and politics but and but once again, The Narrative IS changing fast.

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    Apoligies Aragorn, been very busy, very feeble stuff this > usual smear etc when one does not do what they are told lol < https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irish_...Dolores_Cahill.

Again she was aware of differing truths due to knowing so much in her field, and her peers, more everywhere are speaking out weekly, imo as more differing truths are bought forward regards medical data ( UK cv19 vaxx harm etc is shocking and is their governments data ), Phizers monthly data which is court ordered is disgusting, just these two horses mouth government sources tell me narrative change 101. She is and has shown real leadership to peers n people so will likely be voted in when people are ready but will continue to get smeared, such is the world and politics but and but once again, The Narrative IS changing fast.
    Keep repeating this phrase to yourself Aianawa: "The world is not out to get me, the world is not out to get me.". I would but I can't in clear conscience do that because the world is out to get me.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th June 2022), Aragorn (9th June 2022)

Thanks
    A wise woman once long ago said to me very worryingly , until you are out of your mind knowingly and be able to ne there with this that, you will have no free will to be at peace or not.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th June 2022), Emil El Zapato (16th June 2022), Wind (16th June 2022)