Page 24 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1421222324252627 LastLast
Results 346 to 360 of 398

Thread: The Sideshow

  1. #346
    (account terminated)
    Join Date
    3rd April 2017
    Location
    Earth I
    Posts
    12,278
    Thanks
    36,859
    Thanked 43,273 Times in 11,991 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    That's right, Homie.


    It wasn't showing but I tracked it down: "Long Live Rock'n'Roll...

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

    Aragorn (2nd September 2023), Wind (2nd September 2023)

  3. #347
    Senior Member Fred Steeves's Avatar
    Join Date
    1st May 2016
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    2,712
    Thanks
    5,036
    Thanked 12,175 Times in 2,682 Posts
    The shark is obviously not interested in these pesky humans while on the hunt, and even looks a bit confused while trying to avoid them, but that's much easier said from behind the safety of a computer screen.

    It is however, useful information of their general habits. Probably a hammerhead btw, they like to cruise the drop offs very close to shore like that.


    Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ah05Ti3nWZs


    Here's another more clear example of their shoreline habits:


    Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fZbgLTnxsE
    Last edited by Aragorn, 7th September 2023 at 22:50. Reason: embedded your videos
    The unexamined life is not worth living.

    Socrates

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

    Aragorn (7th September 2023), Wind (8th September 2023)

  5. #348
    (account terminated)
    Join Date
    3rd April 2017
    Location
    Earth I
    Posts
    12,278
    Thanks
    36,859
    Thanked 43,273 Times in 11,991 Posts
    Family was out on a boat and my nephew and his brother-in-law were swimming when I spotted a shark...I started yelling shark and they both headed for the boat. It was funny in that the brother-in-law was running on top of the water and I swear he never even touched the back of the boat before he was in it. No one was hurt.

  6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

    Aragorn (8th September 2023), Diabolical Boids (8th September 2023), Wind (8th September 2023)

  7. #349
    Senior Member United States Diabolical Boids's Avatar
    Join Date
    20th December 2022
    Posts
    671
    Thanks
    630
    Thanked 2,043 Times in 651 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Chuckie View Post
    Family was out on a boat and my nephew and his brother-in-law were swimming when I spotted a shark...I started yelling shark and they both headed for the boat. It was funny in that the brother-in-law was running on top of the water and I swear he never even touched the back of the boat before he was in it. No one was hurt.
    A good visual . Reminds me of when I spotted a patch of jelly fish in the Gulf when snorkeling. I was in fifty feet of water but I mounted my ex husbands back like rodeo gal I am and spurred that hapless MF 80 yards back to the beach, I mean literally rode him like a bronc at the Stampede. I should have had a pair of spurs and buckle waiting for me on the beach.



    My sister was a nurse in the Air Force taking a day off in Coco Beach Florida. She spotted a distinctive fin in the water and shouted to everyone. "OH Look. A dolphin". So people in the water surged towards the dolphin and everyone on shore plunged in to get a look at the dolphin.

    Except it wasn't a dolphin .

    And she still does stupid shit like that to this day.

  8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Diabolical Boids For This Useful Post:

    Aragorn (8th September 2023), Emil El Zapato (8th September 2023), Octopus Garden (7th October 2023), Wind (8th September 2023)

  9. #350
    (account terminated)
    Join Date
    3rd April 2017
    Location
    Earth I
    Posts
    12,278
    Thanks
    36,859
    Thanked 43,273 Times in 11,991 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Diabolical Boids View Post
    A good visual . Reminds me of when I spotted a patch of jelly fish in the Gulf when snorkeling. I was in fifty feet of water but I mounted my ex husbands back like rodeo gal I am and spurred that hapless MF 80 yards back to the beach, I mean literally rode him like a bronc at the Stampede. I should have had a pair of spurs and buckle waiting for me on the beach.



    My sister was a nurse in the Air Force taking a day off in Coco Beach Florida. She spotted a distinctive fin in the water and shouted to everyone. "OH Look. A dolphin". So people in the water surged towards the dolphin and everyone on shore plunged in to get a look at the dolphin.

    Except it wasn't a dolphin .

    And she still does stupid shit like that to this day.
    lol....

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

    Diabolical Boids (10th September 2023), Wind (8th September 2023)

  11. #351
    Administrator Aragorn's Avatar
    Join Date
    17th March 2015
    Location
    Middle-Earth
    Posts
    20,477
    Thanks
    89,150
    Thanked 81,519 Times in 20,492 Posts
    "Can I pet det dawg?"



    Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUT1QBQIhlQ
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

  12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

    Emil El Zapato (2nd October 2023), Lord Sidious (2nd October 2023), Wind (2nd October 2023)

  13. #352
    (account terminated)
    Join Date
    3rd April 2017
    Location
    Earth I
    Posts
    12,278
    Thanks
    36,859
    Thanked 43,273 Times in 11,991 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    "Can I pet det dawg?"



    Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUT1QBQIhlQ
    She wants to pet that dowg...Big Dawg!

  14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

    Aragorn (2nd October 2023), donk (18th December 2023), Octopus Garden (7th October 2023), Wind (3rd October 2023)

  15. #353
    Senior Member Canada
    Join Date
    30th October 2017
    Posts
    1,090
    Thanks
    4,731
    Thanked 5,143 Times in 1,095 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Diabolical Boids View Post


    My sister was a nurse in the Air Force taking a day off in Coco Beach Florida. She spotted a distinctive fin in the water and shouted to everyone. "OH Look. A dolphin". So people in the water surged towards the dolphin and everyone on shore plunged in to get a look at the dolphin.

    Except it wasn't a dolphin .

    And she still does stupid shit like that to this day.
    Ugghhh, the stupid...it burns!!

  16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Octopus Garden For This Useful Post:

    Aragorn (7th October 2023), Emil El Zapato (7th October 2023), Wind (7th October 2023)

  17. #354
    Super Moderator Wind's Avatar
    Join Date
    16th January 2015
    Location
    Just here
    Posts
    7,463
    Thanks
    34,407
    Thanked 27,935 Times in 7,477 Posts
    Never seen a fish like this before.


    Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWteFOGq8AE
    "The more I see, the less I know for sure." ~ John Lennon

  18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

    Aragorn (19th December 2023), donk (18th December 2023), Emil El Zapato (18th December 2023), Lord Sidious (19th December 2023)

  19. #355
    (account terminated)
    Join Date
    3rd April 2017
    Location
    Earth I
    Posts
    12,278
    Thanks
    36,859
    Thanked 43,273 Times in 11,991 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Wind View Post
    Never seen a fish like this before.


    Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWteFOGq8AE
    dayum...Are they suppose to have hole in 'em? Aliens, man!

  20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

    Aragorn (19th December 2023), Wind (19th December 2023)

  21. #356
    Super Moderator Wind's Avatar
    Join Date
    16th January 2015
    Location
    Just here
    Posts
    7,463
    Thanks
    34,407
    Thanked 27,935 Times in 7,477 Posts
    This is cool and well orchestrated.


    Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1O6OzbFu2ho
    "The more I see, the less I know for sure." ~ John Lennon

  22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

    Aragorn (11th January 2024), Emil El Zapato (10th January 2024), Gio (11th January 2024)

  23. #357
    (account terminated)
    Join Date
    3rd April 2017
    Location
    Earth I
    Posts
    12,278
    Thanks
    36,859
    Thanked 43,273 Times in 11,991 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Wind View Post
    This is cool and well orchestrated.


    Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1O6OzbFu2ho
    pretty impressive alright!

  24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

    Aragorn (11th January 2024), Wind (12th January 2024)

  25. #358
    Super Moderator Wind's Avatar
    Join Date
    16th January 2015
    Location
    Just here
    Posts
    7,463
    Thanks
    34,407
    Thanked 27,935 Times in 7,477 Posts
    Lucky bastards actually survived this. The Lambo, well, not so much. They had good guardian angels.


    Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBtxGv8oqGw
    "The more I see, the less I know for sure." ~ John Lennon

  26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

    Aragorn (20th February 2024), Emil El Zapato (21st February 2024)

  27. #359
    (account terminated)
    Join Date
    3rd April 2017
    Location
    Earth I
    Posts
    12,278
    Thanks
    36,859
    Thanked 43,273 Times in 11,991 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Wind View Post
    Lucky bastards actually survived this. The Lambo, well, not so much. They had good guardian angels.


    Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBtxGv8oqGw
    pretty amazing. Seriously, I don't think I would try those speeds on an untested road... one never knows though...nah, I've never been close...I think the fastest I've been in a car, that I really wanted to own, was getting close to 130...that was plenty fast. I was a passenger not driving.

  28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

    Aragorn (21st February 2024), Wind (21st February 2024)

  29. #360
    Senior Member Fred Steeves's Avatar
    Join Date
    1st May 2016
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    2,712
    Thanks
    5,036
    Thanked 12,175 Times in 2,682 Posts

    The only thing worse than a slimy politician - Is a slimy preacher

    I agree with the description, this is what a demon in the flesh might look and act like. And of course doing it the name of God Almighty.

    Ladies and gentlemen, presenting super televangelist Kenneth Copeland:

    The unexamined life is not worth living.

    Socrates

  30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

    Aragorn (26th February 2024), Wind (26th February 2024)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •