Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Goldfish on the Goldilocks planet....

Thanks
    Thanked 12,015 Times in 2,615 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Silly Wabbit View Post
    I have to laugh, because when I was really getting deep into my own contact experiences, for some reason I was examining the Native Americans. I decided for some reason to look up "Mount Rushmore"... It was interesting, as while I examined this structure, eventually another image appeared, and it BLEW MY MIND....

I do not know if those of you here are aware of how my contacts played out, but someone was remotely feeding my ipad information for me to view. I would get to see it, and then it would disappear.

If I took a screenshot, that too would disappear. Well, what I was shown while looking at Mount Rushmore, was an old photo of the same mountain.. It had the carvings in it, but the faces were absolutely NOT four presidents! they were indeed our predecessors... those we know now as ET...

I have no idea who sent me that image, and I was stunned to see it. I was thinking at the time, we surely built really big monuments when there were much larger fish to fry. Why would they spend that much time and money to do such a thing? And BAM there is was... They had to hide those other faces..

Sure, it could have been photo manipulation, but why bother right? I had no proof that I saw the image, so why not show me? I saw many images AND videos this way, that told me a far different picture than what we are led to believe.
    Too many things in the ET branch of research must necessarily be relegated to the arena of stories and speculation, but with Mt. Rushmore, we have photos of how it looked pre carving. What do you make of those in light of your experience SW?
    The unexamined life is not worth living.

Socrates

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd May 2022), Aragorn (3rd May 2022), Dreamtimer (5th May 2022), Silly Wabbit (3rd May 2022), Wind (5th May 2022)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Fred Steeves View Post
    Too many things in the ET branch of research must necessarily be relegated to the arena of stories and speculation, but with Mt. Rushmore, we have photos of how it looked pre carving. What do you make of those in light of your experience SW?
    Thank You for asking and not just dismissing it into the insanity file...

Actually I have seen those images as well... I sought them out because I was perplexed! And I have a rational mind, so I wanted to know what I was truly looking at... And I find them actually supportive of what I was shown... Believe me when I say, I began to look for more images as soon as that happened, and from different angles...

What I found fascinating, was that while the faces pre-development into "Rushmore" didn't show the faces I was shown? They did show remnants of the faces that I could visibly make out... It seemed more than anything, that the faces I saw were very very old in comparison, and either erosion, or deliberate manipulation of the faces of the rocks had been accomplished, sometime between the time they started the project and the time the photos I had seen were taken. The "Pre Rushmore" images we see are heavily overgrown in comparison to what I saw...

It made me wonder so many things. First, when was photography really created? Or was it recreated? Because I wasn't looking at a drawing, it was a photo. Second, was this a remnant image from before we ever developed the ability to create photos? As I said, there was erosion in the image of the first series of faces. If I now remember properly, I believe there were 5 faces, not 4... And the level of craftsmanship was far superior to our own carvings... The way they flowed into one another was flawless, and extremely graceful...

The overall environment when this happened....

It was part of an exercise, where I was being taught to look at the environment and look beyond what we normally see... I was shown the image, then shown the new look. This was done in many different ways, over the course of months, with thousands of examples...... This one being the most extreme in nature. And obvious as it is a huge landmark... One everyone is familiar with.

I had first thought it absolutely was photo manipulation, so to quelsh that notion I was sent telepathic information as well.. I am NOT telepathic, but was able to receive this information very well. And whoever was doing it, somehow knew what I was thinking as I looked at the images... And then I knew I wasn't dealing with someone playing tricks with my browser, they had some serious abilities to get me information! I took it very seriously at that point.

As it turned out, the structures of those times were massive in scale. So big, we never generally take an entire area into account when looking for something. We tend to look for edges, corners, of noticable features, when the reality of what I was being shown was HUGE. It was more like someone walking through an area where there are grooves carved into the ground, and they would never see the actual defined image unless they took to the air, as they were that large. Humanity, in early development would never understand what they are looking at, because they could never see that one groove could be nothing more than a groove to make a shadow in a larger image. Like the Nazca lines . (spelling?)

It made me truly rethink the myths and legends of there being giants on the Earth "In those days"... And they marked locations with great carvings and statues. The i,magse I was shown of Mars were much the same way.

Once I was shown how to see these things, I was led to many images that showed faces, carved within mountainsides all over America... As this was happening, I was also receiving telepathic information and impressions the entire time.. I was told many things... Some of these marked territories, boundaries, and the homes of some of these individuals.

One would relegate this to the paradolia phenomenon... However this cannot be the reason for what I was seeing, because someone was deliberately interacting with me to teach me to see these things. I wish I could remember what all of the faces look like...

I do know that over time, a few of those beings who gifted me these peeks into the past, did identify themselves, via telepathic images. And that was mind blowing as well... Imagine meeting a sasquatch via telepathy, presenting you a fistful of hand picked yellow flowers...... In a completely safe and friendly way...

Or having the scary reptilian that people speak of, come into your home and just appear out of thin air... Because my communications culminated in such things... I was warned that some in their races are not as friendly as those I was in communication with however. I believe the quote was, "We're not all so friendly, some of us (our kind) would eat you , so be careful" I was being warned not to seek them out... Imagine a T Rex appearing in your home, and deliberately NOT showing his teeth because he knows it may frighten you... Because he told me he was deliberately keeping his mouth shut for just that reason.

I will never know when those images were taken... But I came away from the experience believing that they absolutely were real... I will have to pull up the ones we can still search out and see if I can still make out the edges of what I was shown. It has been years now as I saw those images in 2014... But now I am curious...

I suppose more recently I have been very frustrated with the community, as far as forward momentum on such topics, given the depth of my own experiences with such things... It would be like someone getting to go take a flight in a highly advanced fighter jet, then going home to their peers, whom have never even seen an aircraft, and waiting for them to "catch up".. And when those that ARE suggesting to be "in the know" aren't even aware that these beings are real, the frustration that would mount within.

I suppose I have hit that wall. When I look to Dolan, or LMH, I get so frustrated, and so disappointed in them. I don't want to hear about Fluffy of Chocolate, I don't care about secret flights where no real information is given. Or history that reveals only the very very surface, and no true information that has any meat on it's bones... And it really annoys me that people fawn all over these individuals as if they're really sharing some sort of secret "intelligence". To me they're part of the problem these days. While I like them as people, as professionals, I am no longer impressed.

People like Mark McCandlish had my attention, as I was shown some of the drawings he had made, in real action. I was sent videos of the technology actually being used... And those claiming to be "In the know" don't even touch those topics... It is sad actually...

We have drones that match those drawings that people see, of flat and rectangular craft, that have vents on the sides that look like harmonica vents.... They spin quickly and zip through the sky faster than most aircraft...silently... I've seen them in use. And we are using them now in the battlefield.

We have holographic screens that most couldn't imagine. I was taught to try to detect the edges of such technology. To detect where the people were "Hiding" if I could find them. And we have mind interfacing technologies, hence the ability to accept how I was being trained... I experienced it firsthand.

In a nutshell, I was given military training. And a sneek peek into the tech that actually exists. I still do not know for what purpose, but waiting for people to even get close to suggesting what I have seen already, is really like watching paint dry. The four soldiers that trained me in this area, hats off to them... THANK YOU GUYS if you read this...

It's like having secret knowledge that was just sat down in your lap, and wanting to share it, even if you were never asked not to do so... But not in any way wanting to participate within the circus.
    Last edited by Silly Wabbit, 4th May 2022 at 03:18.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Silly Wabbit For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd May 2022), Aragorn (3rd May 2022), Dreamtimer (5th May 2022), Emil El Zapato (3rd May 2022), Fred Steeves (3rd May 2022), Wind (5th May 2022)

Senior Member Canada
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,099 Times in 1,080 Posts
    Valuable thoughts, SW. Thanks for posting it. It was long, but held my attention--a rare feat for anything I read nowadays.

Traditional authority figures are no longer trusted, simply because they have authority. It's a symptom of the breakdown of consensus reality. The center cannot hold--and that is scary

The problem with disintegration of trust in tradition, through an 'awakening' process, particularly when it occurs en masse, is the reintegrative process isn't always positive.

Exchanging one brand of authority for a different brand, isn't necessarily progress. As you've described, the alternative community has become a cesspit.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Octopus Garden For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd May 2022), Aragorn (3rd May 2022), Dreamtimer (5th May 2022), Emil El Zapato (3rd May 2022), Fred Steeves (3rd May 2022), Silly Wabbit (4th May 2022), Wind (5th May 2022)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,015 Times in 2,615 Posts
    Thank You for asking and not just dismissing it into the insanity file...
    No no no, that's not how to treat someone who's relating a personal experience.

It's not far fetched to me the idea of extremely ancient and advanced cultures having preceded us in walking this planet, now long disappeared, I mean hell we already know of some and how mysterious and enigmatic they still are; just that I had to question the new faces of Mt. Rushmore being done in a hurry to cover over ET faces, that would be kind of hard to sweep under the carpet in the age of photography, and with not even the Lakota saying a peep about it to boot.

Now if you're talking about a mass sculpting so ancient that the previous faces would have been worn off by time, that's a whole different story.
    The unexamined life is not worth living.

Socrates

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (4th May 2022), Aragorn (4th May 2022), Dreamtimer (5th May 2022), Silly Wabbit (4th May 2022), Wind (5th May 2022)

Thanks
    You guys are awesome... And I just wanted to make sure you knew that...

Thank you for accepting me as I am...

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Silly Wabbit For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (4th May 2022), Aragorn (4th May 2022), Dreamtimer (5th May 2022), Emil El Zapato (4th May 2022), Fred Steeves (4th May 2022), Wind (5th May 2022)

Thanks
    This is difficult, as I do not have photo editing abilities on my laptop, or even highlighting abilities where I can draw lines over image like my phone has... ( Not any that wouldn't require a ton of effort to use them in a hurry) .. But I want to show a photo of what I saw that has some of the elements still within it...

I wish I did, so I could draw what I was shown on top of where it was... But here is one photo from an angle that does show some of what I was shown...

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...er/5350231002/

The carvings were more of the Egyptian style, and if you look to the left of the new faces, and up, you will be able to make out the shape still, of a snake like head, wearing some sort of head wrap... Like the Egyptian sculptures tend to depict around the sides.. Only much grander in scale than the new carvings..

To the far right and above as well, you will see the side profile of what looks to be the head of a man with a very thick brow.. Much like the Easter island carvings... They both look outwards away from the center.. Off to the further right were smaller faces carved, looking in all directions, just placed randomly, like the art in ancient times... As if ghosts in time, looking on to the bigger 5 faces. But the big front piece, I believe had 5 extremely large faces.

I cannot tell if erosion has caused the lines running down the carvings or if they blasted the tops off the fronts of the faces to make them disappear, but they're still there... And the entire area where the new faces are, had other carvings as well....

And at the same time I was researching this, I was shown things in the Grand Canyon that are now off limits to the public. Old pyramids.... sculptures as well... Seems they are mostly found in areas where there are indian reservations now... Such as the pyramid at Pyramid lake where the Piaute reside.

One of those that was communicating with me, identified herself as "High Priestess Shoshone".. I doubt this is a coincidence as well. She was telling me a history we are never told. Whenever she spoke to me telepathically, she expected me to bow my head first, as a sign of respect for her title. It was all so very fascinating.

The faces could quite easily be chalked up to paradolia. And I would have thought nothing of them, had I not been shown images of what they looked like prior to the new work being done atop of them. What I would give to have just one of those photos today! The sculptures were as crisp and beautiful as painted art..

Who were these beings that carved such marvels onto our world, and where the heck did they go? When did they actually do it? I have no idea... But these were OLD compare to what we have done... Left to weather atop a mountain, where as many things were covered in Earth across the world, not to erode as quickly... Waiting to be dug up....

I don't mind if people believe this is nothing more than paradolia. As I said, I was not allowed to keep the images... For me, being shown the images? It was paradigm changing. We do not need to leave our continent to find the same relics we travel over vast oceans to marvel at, they're right here on our soil as well... Just in different states of repair.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Silly Wabbit For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (4th May 2022), Aragorn (4th May 2022), Dreamtimer (5th May 2022), Emil El Zapato (4th May 2022), Fred Steeves (4th May 2022), Octopus Garden (5th May 2022), Wind (5th May 2022)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    While we are really incredible beings, in bodies that defy common sense as a random coincidence... It seems to me, that "interdimensional" explanations have become the "Go To" for people like Greer, and those that want to claim that everything must have something attached to it, that only a select few can tap, and the majority would scoff at as pseudo science, as the majority of the population cannot tap such things... Things such as remote viewing, psychic phenomenon, and the like... When the reality could very well be that it is all just out of the range of visible light...

The truth is many stop looking for other reasons for all of it, and debate the details along the way instead as it truly is "Low Hanging Fruit" for the masses...

Perhaps Roswell was Americans testing American technology... And to keep that a secret, aliens were introduced. Perhaps there is a civilization that moved to avoid a major flood, and THEY had advanced tech that they didn't want to share with the masses that survived the flood... Perhaps Agartha is in the inner Earth.

Truth is we just don't know what we don't know... And sadly this world lacks truth tellers these days. All "Sky People" in the past very well could have been not from another planet, but merely another continent. I often times feel I am chasing my tail in this community as a result of others not demanding more truth. Many keep secrets, convinced advanced tech keeps us safe from our neighbors... And because they were told to. But at some point, something has to give...

As far as "Leaders"? I have had those illusions crushed long ago... There is no such thing these days... They're all bought and sold sadly. And for me, that mostly includes those in the field of truth
    I'm pretty sure the idea that we came about randomly has been dead for quite a while. Evolution of humans certainly isn't random. It's genes, environment, reproduction, mutation, adaptation, and more. The bottom line with nature is that it doesn't waste energy. We evolve because traits help us to survive. If they don't they wane and disappear. We will continue to evolve in terms of our brains because of the complex tools we use and develop.

One example of how nature doesn't waste energy is human nipples. Men have them despite not 'needing' them. But humanity needs them, even now. And so they continue to form. The same happens with biological systems. And some humans can survive better in certain conditions than in others.

Good thing we have so many human variations on the planet. (I think so, anyway) They'll be needed as natural changes become exponential.

The problem with the 'field of truth' is that people want to make money and get attention. So they learn what gets hits and they give that. Even when they don't believe. How does a person sift through that? The 'field of truth' becomes astroturf. And then we have to go back to raw research, documents, people who haven't become famous/infamous. The waters are very muddy.

We have drones that match those drawings that people see, of flat and rectangular craft, that have vents on the sides that look like harmonica vents.... They spin quickly and zip through the sky faster than most aircraft...silently... I've seen them in use. And we are using them now in the battlefield.

We have holographic screens that most couldn't imagine. I was taught to try to detect the edges of such technology. To detect where the people were "Hiding" if I could find them. And we have mind interfacing technologies, hence the ability to accept how I was being trained... I experienced it firsthand.

In a nutshell, I was given military training. And a sneek peek into the tech that actually exists. I still do not know for what purpose, but waiting for people to even get close to suggesting what I have seen already, is really like watching paint dry.
    What we get, via Dolan or whomever, is just distraction then. The real stuff is still secret. And the alternative community is now filled with a bunch of story-tellers who may not have any real substance. It's a kind of side-show.

You can point to some real experiences, but how can others find the real stuff? Some went to locales, like ECETI. Some just go to remote places. How do folks even get together without being 'infiltrated' by fakers/snake oil salesmen? I don't know.

I was shown things in the Grand Canyon that are now off limits to the public. Old pyramids.... sculptures as well... Seems they are mostly found in areas where there are indian reservations now... Such as the pyramid at Pyramid lake where the Piaute reside.

As I was reading your post, SW, I thought of a dream I had several years ago. I was in a conference or class and there was a presentation happening. We were going to be divided into three groups, though we didn't have to go to another room, and see presentations on three different people. I heard the voice giving instructions like I was wearing headphones, but I wasn't. My person of note was the one who 'discovered the ocean in the middle of the Grand Canyon'. I can't recall the name, it was four or five syllables at least. As I watched the video on the screen, I came to be standing on location, on a mesa or plateau, overlooking an ocean in the middle of the Grand Canyon.

I don't know who was presenting this information or who the other people were attending this 'class'.

This little shire has more than one person who has seen beyond the veils and none are famous/infamous. That's a good thing, I think. We can talk to each other at least.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (5th May 2022), Emil El Zapato (5th May 2022), Fred Steeves (6th May 2022), Silly Wabbit (6th May 2022), Wind (6th May 2022)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    I'm pretty sure the idea that we came about randomly has been dead for quite a while. Evolution of humans certainly isn't random. It's genes, environment, reproduction, mutation, adaptation, and more. The bottom line with nature is that it doesn't waste energy. We evolve because traits help us to survive. If they don't they wane and disappear. We will continue to evolve in terms of our brains because of the complex tools we use and develop.

One example of how nature doesn't waste energy is human nipples. Men have them despite not 'needing' them. But humanity needs them, even now. And so they continue to form. The same happens with biological systems. And some humans can survive better in certain conditions than in others.

Good thing we have so many human variations on the planet. (I think so, anyway) They'll be needed as natural changes become exponential.

The problem with the 'field of truth' is that people want to make money and get attention. So they learn what gets hits and they give that. Even when they don't believe. How does a person sift through that? The 'field of truth' becomes astroturf. And then we have to go back to raw research, documents, people who haven't become famous/infamous. The waters are very muddy.

What we get, via Dolan or whomever, is just distraction then. The real stuff is still secret. And the alternative community is now filled with a bunch of story-tellers who may not have any real substance. It's a kind of side-show.

You can point to some real experiences, but how can others find the real stuff? Some went to locales, like ECETI. Some just go to remote places. How do folks even get together without being 'infiltrated' by fakers/snake oil salesmen? I don't know.

As I was reading your post, SW, I thought of a dream I had several years ago. I was in a conference or class and there was a presentation happening. We were going to be divided into three groups, though we didn't have to go to another room, and see presentations on three different people. I heard the voice giving instructions like I was wearing headphones, but I wasn't. My person of note was the one who 'discovered the ocean in the middle of the Grand Canyon'. I can't recall the name, it was four or five syllables at least. As I watched the video on the screen, I came to be standing on location, on a mesa or plateau, overlooking an ocean in the middle of the Grand Canyon.

I don't know who was presenting this information or who the other people were attending this 'class'.

This little shire has more than one person who has seen beyond the veils and none are famous/infamous. That's a good thing, I think. We can talk to each other at least.
    THANK YOU! I cannot tell you how refreshing it is when others share their own experiences and they are just as profound as my own... Such as when you were broken off into groups... I fully believe that you were standing directly in the middle of the scene, and indeed there was an ocean there.

I often wonder if those caverns high up in the walls of the Grand Canyon, happened at a time when the water level resided there....

While smack dab in the middle of my own "Training" I was in my truck with my husband... We stopped at an intersection, and a girl was crossing in the crosswalk.. I was highly alert at the time, given what I had been being shown at the time... And keeping my mouth shut! (For obvious reasons)...

I was told NOT TO DRIVE as "They" wanted to show me things that could interfere with what normally would "React to" while driving... I didn't know what that meant, but it didn't take long to figure the statements out in context...

The first thing that happened, was immediatetly, in the middle of a song, the radio changed to a new song. It wasn't a new station. because we were entering a new "range" where another frequency was stronger, we were stopped at a red light, and I had worked in that area prior... We were far from an area where a station would change for that reason...

The song came on... and I cannot make this up.... "I like big butts and I cannot lie"... I immediately noticed my husband was staring at this woman with great interest in her attire, and I busted out laughing so hard that it broke his stare, and he looked at me as if I needed an explanation for why I was laughing so hard! (They certainly had a sense of humor)...

I remember stating that I had just remembered something funny that had happened in the past, hoping he would accept that as my reason for cracking up hysterically...

As the light turned green, and we rounded the corner, I was in shock... The left side of the street was the normal street we saw each time we turn that way, while the right looked entirely like a new city entirely. Buildings where there were none before, etc. I was in shock... I fully understood then, why I was prompted not to drive. If something happened on my right side, which wasn't there, based upon what HE COULD SEE.... I may very well have rected,mwhich could have caused an accident.

It took me a week to come out of the shock of HOW that was done... Was it merely information sent to my mind to see it that way? Holographic? (Couldn't be, he would have seen it too)... I was baffled, yet there it had been...

I hate to downplay anyone... And perhaps those that are in the field truly and honestly believe they are doing their best... And that they are giving the most "up to date" information possible. But I cannot help but think that they have been compromised in some way. Surely if they were that far into actual "Truth", they would be remarking on such technologies, or beings who could do such things...

I tip my hat to anyone who shares anything about their own unusual experiences... In any way.... SO THANK YOU!
    Last edited by Silly Wabbit, 6th May 2022 at 01:54.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Silly Wabbit For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (6th May 2022), Dreamtimer (7th May 2022), Emil El Zapato (6th May 2022), Fred Steeves (6th May 2022), Wind (6th May 2022)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Well, here's the rest of the dream about the Grand Canyon. I stood on the plateau looking out at the water and the spires and arches. The water was textured, not still. I saw a swell coming towards me and realized that a wave was forming and would hit the rock face below and in front of me. When it did, a big splash came up. The water was the most beautiful spectrum of colors, and they were all the colors of earth. Browns, tans, greens, greys and more. These colors fanned out in the wave and it was just magnificent.

Waves have taken on much beauty in dreams, though they can be frightening as well. It seems that when they splash, they make quite a display. I recently wrote about the two blue waves in a night time setting dream. There was another at sunset where the wave broke and sent up a spray several yards into the sky which caught the setting sun's colors. It was quite spectacular.

I can't decide which part of nature shows the most beauty in dreams. Perhaps because there is no 'most'. In the running are trees, waves, flowers and mountains.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (7th May 2022), Emil El Zapato (7th May 2022), Fred Steeves (7th May 2022), Silly Wabbit (10th May 2022), Wind (7th May 2022)