Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The Laptop From Hell

Thanks
    Thanked 43,177 Times in 11,952 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by PurpleLama View Post
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...-china-laptop/

So if WaPo is talking about it, have we officially entered damage control mode?
    If H. Biden is that crooked he needs to pay the price. Playing fair should be 'somewhat' important. . And if one refuses to do that, they should be sure they have the firepower to dance with the devil. If he goes down he apparently doesn't.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (30th March 2022), Aragorn (31st March 2022), Fred Steeves (30th March 2022), Gio (1st April 2022), PurpleLama (30th March 2022), Wind (30th March 2022)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,393 Times in 1,104 Posts
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/techn...data-examined/

Another piece from WaPo today, this time talking about how they verified the authenticity of the laptop.

This is really starting to make me ask, Why now?
    Sometimes God shines his magic light beam from outer space, and it works in mysterious ways.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to PurpleLama For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (30th March 2022), Aragorn (31st March 2022), Emil El Zapato (30th March 2022), Fred Steeves (30th March 2022), Gio (1st April 2022), Silly Wabbit (1st April 2022), Wind (30th March 2022)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,469 Times in 10,174 Posts
    Why now ?, precision timing imo, this is only the start but what a movie so far, if i posted this thread as such a week ago i would be no longer here lol, next nine moonths are amazing as lots of light shining on squirmeeee things is always good though vindictive viewing somewhat.

Blessings to all as our minds become clearer.

Mod hat on:

Come on Vern, you'd still be right here had you posted this thread as such a week ago, enough with the "poor me" thing. O.K.?

Seriously man. Nobody wants to hear it and it's also entirely off topic. Stick to the conversation at hand and you'll be fine.

Last edited by Fred Steeves, 30th March 2022 at 22:03.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (30th March 2022), Gio (1st April 2022), PurpleLama (31st March 2022)

Thanks
    Back on topic, each day more data regards his laptop comes out and as it has now bled through to mainstream, it cannot be ignored and the worst data will come last imo, regards joe's behaviours ? well even the most ardent democrat would not leave their children with him imo.
    Last edited by Fred Steeves, 31st March 2022 at 03:59. Reason: Removed more needless off topic

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Gio (1st April 2022), PurpleLama (31st March 2022)

Thanks
    Hi Purple, Seeing staunch Democrats totally dissing this scandal as nothing of any consequence or even saying it be a huge hoax by ???, you guessed it Russia Russia Russia. not helpfullll for these people that Trump has asked Putin to give up any laptop data they have for all to see, iirc he also asked Putin for any of HRC's 30.000 emails that got goned.

So my question to you purple is, will it just be another nothing to see here like the 30.000 emails missing or are we actualllly evolving as a species to a celebrutal place of consequences being for all ?

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Gio (2nd April 2022), PurpleLama (31st March 2022)

Thanks
    Well, Vern, I would just say that Delawarecide does not have the same ring to it as Arkancide.

Let's not get off on that tangent, here, though.
    Sometimes God shines his magic light beam from outer space, and it works in mysterious ways.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PurpleLama For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (1st April 2022), Emil El Zapato (31st March 2022), Gio (2nd April 2022)

Thanks
    Well, Vern, I would just say that Delawarecide does not have the same ring to it as Arkancide.

Let's not get off on that tangent, here, though.
    However, I wouldn't mind going Trumpicide.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (1st April 2022), PurpleLama (31st March 2022)

Thanks
    Unfortunately, you are probably right about it all becoming a partisan food fight. What has me interested at the moment is that this is starting to get some play in places like WaPo, which ha
    Seriously, this is some pretty vanilla stuff compared to him whose name shall go unmentioned. The above reads exactly as 'business as usual'. The hubbub is ridiculous save the tax evasion, but really anybody that doesn't 'manipulate' their taxes is braindead. The U.S. tax system has been built to favor the monied, but one of the surely unintended side effects is that the common taxpayer can tap into them if one has the motivation to do it...Most don't and would rather just complain.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (1st April 2022), Gio (1st April 2022), PurpleLama (31st March 2022)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Chuckie View Post
    Seriously, this is some pretty vanilla stuff compared to him whose name shall go unmentioned. The above reads exactly as 'business as usual'. The hubbub is ridiculous save the tax evasion, but really anybody that doesn't 'manipulate' their taxes is braindead. The U.S. tax system has been built to favor the monied, but one of the surely unintended side effects is that the common taxpayer can tap into them if one has the motivation to do it...Most don't and would rather just complain.
    I disagree, what has been touted in the msm so far is the proverbial tip of the iceberg, but, we should wait to see what else comes out before doing anything beyond speculation.

My inner pie chart reads 50% limited hangout at the time of this post.

Quote Originally posted by Chuckie View Post
    However, I wouldn't mind going Trumpicide.
    If you know of anything comparable to the legendary Clinton Body Count™, I am all ears, but that is a topic for another thread.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PurpleLama For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (1st April 2022), Emil El Zapato (31st March 2022), Gio (2nd April 2022)

Thanks
    I disagree, what has been touted in the msm so far is the proverbial tip of the iceberg, but, we should wait to see what else comes out before doing anything beyond speculation.

My inner pie chart reads 50% limited hangout at the time of this post.

If you know of anything comparable to the legendary Clinton Body Count™, I am all ears, but that is a topic for another thread.
    as 'legendary' ... no, but I've been waiting for the big reveal regarding he who shall go unnamed for years.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (1st April 2022)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,020 Times in 1,226 Posts
    https://youtu.be/VGQZm-b3GjY

I wish at the end when this dipshit pulls out his copy to put in the record, the FBI guy went…”oh hold on, I’d like to answer your questions now…for the record: apparently his laptop contents are in possession of Rep Gaetz, who is entering it into the record at a completely unrelated hearing.”

So fucking dumb these R’s and D’s are. I hope the R’s find something useful in crackhead Brandon’s dick pics, it’s ridiculous how much energy and time and resources they consume to make fucking campaign clips for their idiot Q base from it. They milking this one more than hil-dog’s emails or server or whatever the fuck the aggrieved party goes on about
    What is the purpose of your presence?

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (1st April 2022), Emil El Zapato (31st March 2022), Gio (1st April 2022), Octopus Garden (30th April 2022)

Thanks
    Multiple area's of concern regards laptop now, cannot see it going away due to it being ignored and worst it is said vids n photo's let alone security angles, yet to appear fully, ye gads it be from hell indeed if you are trying to ignore or find peace with it somehow.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Gio (2nd April 2022)

Thanks
    Thanked 37,364 Times in 7,421 Posts

Thinking

Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    Multiple area's of concern regards laptop now, cannot see it going away due to it being ignored and worst it is said vids n photo's let alone security angles, yet to appear fully, ye gads it be from hell indeed if you are trying to ignore or find peace with it somehow.

Most noting, the apple didn't fall too far from the tree.

Apparently these guys wear gloves committing their crimes ... But they both have a propensity to miss speak out loud, act-out and gaff-up on camera in public - Oh very natural.

The USA is a (Failing First World) country. If there's one thing modern America leads all others in - is striving for a total dysfunction cultural society.

But there is hope.
    Presenting an alternative to the alternative community.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (2nd April 2022), Aragorn (2nd April 2022), Emil El Zapato (2nd April 2022), Wind (2nd April 2022)

Thanks
    I'm not from Missouri but I gotta see it to believe it. If anything they are simple white-collar crimes. An effort to enrich himself which ain't really bad behavior for a crackhead. No murders, no subversive activity, etc. When in the U.S. did it become unusual to use connections to climb the tree of success and wealth. Like never and Ukraine's involvement was a political advantage for them because they needed a close eye on their business to validate their willingness to play by noncorrupt rules. Noncorrupt within the framework of international business and politics that is. Personal didoes take a backseat to that. Clean but impolitic perhaps but within the rules of the game.
    Last edited by Emil El Zapato, 2nd April 2022 at 16:26.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (2nd April 2022), Gio (2nd April 2022)

Thanks
    Thanked 37,364 Times in 7,421 Posts
    Presenting an alternative to the alternative community.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (2nd April 2022), Aragorn (3rd April 2022), Emil El Zapato (2nd April 2022), Wind (3rd April 2022)