Thread: Though most here know, WOW

Thanks
    Thanked 35,467 Times in 10,172 Posts

Though most here know, WOW

https://rumble.com/vn7lf5-monopoly-w...-must-see.html

When this first came out, iirc about 12 years ago and then it was mainly Vangaurd ( thats changed ) , even though from a well known and respected univercity , people actualllly chose to ignore, was too much spose, but nowadays it is being lapped up as it makes simple sense and dots easy to connect

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Silly Wabbit (21st March 2022)

Thanks
    Cmon BNC this is rite up your alley, facts on top of facts with truth healthy slabs of signposts saying AHA, spose simple and old news nowadays, so we know who controlls the world now, solutions ?.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Well as you can see with your own eyes and also google etc to research yourself, indeed in fact there has been a tippy top generational uglies n putrids show going on, maybe this threads name may be lets not talk about these things that create so much discomfort to established beliefs lol.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Aianawa,

you are aware that those companies are investment companies right? I hold stocks and Vanguard manages them.. While it used to be stock of the company I used to work for, mixed with other risk options specific to my risk of loss levels, the shares they own, they're holding on behalf of people such as myself, who are invested into retirement accounts such as 401K's..

So while it appears that only a few own these stocks, it really is a few of the largest investment companies holding the stocks for the population st large... Vanguard manages funds, transfers and invests, for profit hopefully, the stocks of their investors such as myself, and millions of others.. It's not technically their money, they do it for a percentage, or fee.. So yes they make money, but they don't own the paper they're trading, unless their employees are also investing in the stocks they buy.

And they don't "Own" them, they hold stocks that they sell and trade for others hoping for more gains with each trade, based upon performance.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Silly Wabbit For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (21st March 2022), Dreamtimer (21st March 2022)

Thanks
    Ta SW for your reply n experience regarding topic.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (21st March 2022), Silly Wabbit (21st March 2022)