Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Moderna Stocks Collapse n Pfizer removed from stock exchange

Thanks
    Thanked 35,468 Times in 10,173 Posts

Moderna Stocks Collapse n Pfizer removed from stock exchange

Mmm still learning the image stuff but think i now got it here, so one ponders if this was planned, no liability of course and death n harm stats of late , interesting.

Sure more events regards the old narrative before the new narrative ( cesspool Ukraine ) are to come out.

Thanks
    Thanked 43,168 Times in 11,950 Posts
    ... everytime you fall for it, Aianawa ...
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (12th March 2022)

Thanks
    Okay then, your saying it did not happen ?.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,020 Times in 1,226 Posts
    What not happen? What do you think you actually posted in the image?

Are you an actual person Verne? Or a failed algorithm of some sort that is a mix of a propaganda bot and a program for a child with learning disabilities?
    What is the purpose of your presence?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (12th March 2022)

Thanks
    Though a rough mirror at times i can tell you i am human with a soul Donk.
    Clarity regards the Moderna Phizzer etc having to give monthly their conclusions, reports, experiments etc regards their vaxxes, as ordered by courts instead of 55 or 75 year locked up, the 1st stage was 1st march and doctors pro vaxx world wide are astonished that this data was not available to them at the start, a lot of angry scientests and doctors out there atm, hence why conspiring theorists believe wars was needed for narrative change but i will just stick with the facts = a doctor i dislike sharing his understanding of this batch of papers last out 1st march >

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YOD9drZasM

He is still pro vaxx but only just i feel.

Thanks

Thanks
    Even a stupid fucking Russian bot can look up Pfizer’s stock and clearly see it listed on the NYSE.

You may be a real person, but your writing (and choices of what to write) indicates your brain does not function like one. Why do you do this?

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th March 2022), Dreamtimer (16th March 2022), Fred Steeves (16th March 2022)

Thanks
    Wee bit more intricate than you have spelt out Donk but we can both hold our narrative with peace, yes ?.

Thanks
    Thanked 9,461 Times in 1,685 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by donk View Post
    You may be a real person, but your writing (and choices of what to write) indicates your brain does not function like one. Why do you do this?
    I understand you're frustrated, but that's a bit rough.
    Ní siocháin go saoirse

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lord Sidious For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (17th March 2022), Aragorn (16th March 2022), modwiz (16th March 2022), PurpleLama (24th March 2022)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,089 Times in 2,652 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    Quote Originally posted by donk View Post
    Even a stupid fucking Russian bot can look up Pfizer’s stock and clearly see it listed on the NYSE.
    Wee bit more intricate than you have spelt out Donk but we can both hold our narrative with peace, yes ?.
    Vern, perhaps you can elaborate on the "intricacies"? I could hold a narrative that it's sunny out when others seen rain, so it would obviously be expected of me to provide some sort of content explaining/rationalizing my observation.

It appears you lifted that no link statement from AboveTopSecret, it says what it says, and was easily debunked by donk. It took me an easy 30 second Google search to confirm what he found.

I tracked down where the original piece from, and the advertised heading found at AboveTopSecret came from here:

Pfizer has delisted from the New York Stock Exchange
    5 DAYS AGO | By Katja Hamilton | Bizcommunity
    Coronavirus was officially declared a pandemic two years ago today (11 March 2020). Ironically today marks the day that Pfizer has been delisted from the New York Stock Exchange. Pfizer filed a Form 25 on 7 March, 2022 with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). The form was a request to delist their securities from the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) and to exit the public market. The Nasdaq delisting notice indicates that the company's last trading day was yesterday (10 March 2022).
    https://muckrack.com/katja-hamilton

Click on the story, and the content has been removed. I wonder why?

You could do some of this very basic research yourself if you put your mind to it, separate some wheat from the chaff so to speak, might save on some of the nonsense that tends to aggravate people over time.
    Last edited by Fred Steeves, 16th March 2022 at 23:24.
    The unexamined life is not worth living.

Socrates

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (17th March 2022), Aragorn (17th March 2022), Dreamtimer (16th March 2022), modwiz (16th March 2022), Wind (18th March 2022)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    There is a stock market on the verge of collapse but it is not here in the US. It's in Russia. Which is why it was closed for so many days.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (17th March 2022), Aragorn (17th March 2022), Wind (18th March 2022)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Lord Sidious View Post
    I understand you're frustrated, but that's a bit rough.
    I’m sick of the gaslighting, it’s beyond ignorant. I’m tired of his fucking “narrative” of spraying diarrhea all over my “narrative”, the reality I experience, I guess he means.

All of the other shit he sprays normally involves people or some fact we may not be immediately present to experience, and so many breaks given. But stating twice (including the title of thread) that a stock is not listed on an exchange…when takes half a second to look to find his “narrative” is 2+2=5.

It’s beyond frustrating, it’s fucking offensive.
    Last edited by donk, 17th March 2022 at 13:29.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (17th March 2022), Dreamtimer (17th March 2022), Wind (18th March 2022)

Thanks
    You all here are aware that Pfizer wished to keep secret all pre emergency drug trials, workings, results etc for 75 years and this was turned down by a judge who mandated them to release to the people each month a certain amount of documents the first being on the 1st march next being on 1st april, iirc Pziser dropped a lot of it's divisions etc and remained under a shell as such so as not to be so obvious as these documents come out, themselves saying little of this till doctors and researchers started going why was this data not available way back when and who knew the data in real time, sure if you have talked or seen doctors both pro and not vaxx going over their data pziser put out 1st march in disbelief, you will understand.

So parts of the old pziser are no longer under the new pziser

Ps oh and created more divisions etc by buying other new assets.
    Last edited by Aianawa, 17th March 2022 at 05:33.

Thanks
    Donk i have been incorrect a few times over the years here, usualllly owned up and moved forward, got banned for bringing forward the latest Ivermectin peer reviewed highly accurate and biggest ever trials which negated completely the DS narrative, especialllly deaths wise = banned for a month.

These are happy amazing times as humanity moves forward evolving past divisivness and inability to hold more than one narrative and divine dichotomies are our imo big micro n macro steps.

Thanks
    You all here are aware that Pfizer wished to keep secret all pre emergency drug trials, workings, results etc for 75 years and this was turned down by a judge who mandated them to release to the people each month a certain amount of documents the first being on the 1st march next being on 1st april, iirc Pziser dropped a lot of it's divisions etc and remained under a shell as such so as not to be so obvious as these documents come out, themselves saying little of this till doctors and researchers started going why was this data not available way back when and who knew the data in real time, sure if you have talked or seen doctors both pro and not vaxx going over their data pziser put out 1st march in disbelief, you will understand.

So parts of the old pziser are no longer under the new pziser

Ps oh and created more divisions etc by buying other new assets.
    PFE is…and always has been…listed on the NYSE. You can look up the price right now.

If it did get delisted, which it had in your reality, what does that mean?

Donk i have been incorrect a few times over the years here, usualllly owned up and moved forward, got banned for bringing forward the latest Ivermectin peer reviewed highly accurate and biggest ever trials which negated completely the DS narrative, especialllly deaths wise = banned for a month.

These are happy amazing times as humanity moves forward evolving past divisivness and inability to hold more than one narrative and divine dichotomies are our imo big micro n macro steps.
    More gaslighting. What exactly is your purpose of sharing your narrative?

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (17th March 2022), Dreamtimer (19th March 2022)