Thread: Musings on evolving into a higher form and my weird experience of remote viewing Putin

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,908 Times in 1,858 Posts

Musings on evolving into a higher form and my weird experience of remote viewing Putin

I wanted to share an experience I had last night, which might sound batshit crazy, but to me, it was quite profound and I’m still trying to figure out what it meant.

I went through a Kundalini Awakening experience in 2012 and ever since I felt like I have been evolving towards a certain goal, a state of being different than I existed in before. You could call it the next stage of human evolution, if you will.

In fact, a common trope in sci-fi is when a certain race is on the threshold of evolution, transforms into a form made of pure energy, usually referred to as ascension. There are many examples of this in Star Trek, Stargate, or even Fantasy novels.

I do wonder whether there might be something to this, as on occasion, especially with my Kundalini fully risen and light energy coursing through my veins and every pore of my body, I feel like I’m a being made of pure light, a divine being of sorts. I am reminded of the Bible quote:

„ Ye are gods and children of the most high „

In fact, some translations put it like this:

„My decree is: ‘You are elohim [gods, judges], sons of the Most High (Elyon) all of you.”

Many might be familiar with the Tibetan Buddhist practice of creating a light body, called Dzogchen. Ascension and ascended beings are a common trope in new age spirituality, especially Theosophy.

Hinduism and Buddhism both believe in the concept of rebirth on the astral planes or even as a god (Deva, shining one, same root word as Elohim).
    So, in light of all that, there are times during my life when I feel particularly strongly that I am evolving into this new being, one of pure light. Last night, the sensation was particularly strong and I felt like I was entirely made of light and shining with great heat and radiance from every cell of my body. I even felt something along my shoulder blades, as if they were wings of energy.
    I felt this great benevolence, compassion and love towards all living things. All my fears and anxieties were gone and it felt like everything was alright in the world.

Then it got weirder.

…………………………………

Obviously we are all worried about the war in Ukraine and the happenings there occupy our thoughts frequently. So naturally, in this state of higher knowing, I drifted towards an image of Putin, sitting in an ornate room with a marble table and I „saw” him.

By that I mean I remote viewed him, inadvertently. This has happened to me before and when I see someone or something remotely, I can sort of look into their soul and see their true self. It is hard to describe, but my forehead „shines” when this happens and there is a pleasant buzzing sensation between my eyebrows, accompanied by heat and a definite sensation of light energy flowing towards a remote location and bringing back the information I need. What I see also appears through a bubble or through some sort of opening or rift.

So I saw Putin, as he’s often depicted, sitting at his table, usually surrounded by his advisors, but now he was alone. I tried to understand his motivations and his current state of mind.

I was very surprised to find, that rather than hatred or madness, what I sensed in him was fear. The fear of a very small man afraid of something much bigger and more powerful than him. Then I noticed he was surrounded by four shadowy figures, all of them giants compared to him. They were all pitch black, wearing cloaks and vaguely humanoid-shaped, but their details were blurred out, I could only see their general shape. They were all looking down on Putin in a sinister and threatening way. It felt that they were his „handlers” or real masters, giving him directions or instructions on what he should do next in this war. He was clearly terrified of them and I actually felt sorry for him.

Instead of attacking or hating him, I instinctively knew that such darkness can only be countered with love and light. So I flooded his surroundings with my light and I told him that he is loved and protected. In fact, at that point I felt one with the great absolute and like a manifestation of it. I spoke to him in the first person and told him that I love him and will protect him, no matter what, he should not be afraid as I’ll be here for him. I hugged him energetically and felt that the light emanating from me filled the room and the shadowy figures faded out. I asked him to reconsider his position, to listen to the love in his heart and do the right thing by stopping this war. It still felt like he was scared, though perhaps less so. Still, I did not feel that he would change course, it seems whatever force was in control of him had too much of a hold over him.

I don’t actually know what to make of this whole experience. Was it a dream or just the projection of my imagination? Was some part of it true? Did I tap into the collective subconscious of humanity or the consciousness of the Great Absolute in these darkest of hours? Heaven only knows, but it gave me hope that a greater power is out there taking care of things and making sure that ultimately, evil doesn’t triumph, but peace and balance is restored to the planet.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (1st March 2022), Dreamtimer (2nd March 2022), Emil El Zapato (1st March 2022), Fred Steeves (4th March 2022), Wind (2nd March 2022)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    No, doubt what you saw was Putin's shadow self in the form of Shadow people. Sinister, of course. Four is an interesting number, perhaps the four corners of his heritage. Family, genetics, geographical history, ambition. And the awareness of underlying esoterics belongs to you and Putin.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (1st March 2022), Chris (3rd March 2022), Dreamtimer (2nd March 2022), Wind (2nd March 2022)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    That's fascinating, Chris. Too bad the shadows are so dominant for him.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (2nd March 2022), Chris (3rd March 2022), Emil El Zapato (2nd March 2022), Fred Steeves (4th March 2022), Wind (2nd March 2022)

Thanks
    Thanked 27,305 Times in 7,220 Posts
    This was exactly the case with Hitler and other similar figures too so I don't actually doubt your story, ultimately they're just puppets too.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (2nd March 2022), Chris (3rd March 2022), Dreamtimer (2nd March 2022), Emil El Zapato (2nd March 2022), Fred Steeves (4th March 2022)

Thanks
    I recall the episodes from Stargate and from Star Trek about humanoids evolving into light beings. I not only like the idea, I believe it's got some foundation in reality, so to speak. I'm fascinated by your journey, Chris, and I hope you can share more with us.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (2nd March 2022), Chris (3rd March 2022), Emil El Zapato (2nd March 2022), Fred Steeves (4th March 2022), Wind (2nd March 2022)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,969 Times in 20,255 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    I recall the episodes from Stargate and from Star Trek about humanoids evolving into light beings.
    'Twasn't only the good guys, though. Anubis had also ascended, and the Ori were an ascended species as well.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Chris (3rd March 2022), Dreamtimer (3rd March 2022), Emil El Zapato (2nd March 2022), Fred Steeves (4th March 2022), Wind (2nd March 2022)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    I recall the episodes from Stargate and from Star Trek about humanoids evolving into light beings. I not only like the idea, I believe it's got some foundation in reality, so to speak. I'm fascinated by your journey, Chris, and I hope you can share more with us.
    I haven't seen stargate when my first visitation happened, afterwards I was struck by how similar depictions of the ascended ancients was to what I have actually seen that day.

I now have a theory that the ancients believed gods to be planets and stars in the firmament, because to them, it appeared as though they occupied a permanent position in heaven as the stars in the night sky, but when they came down to earth, they appeared as shining stars (like a mini-sun) and then they returned to the firmament to occupy their usual position, once they've visited a mortal. It's a misconception, but is probably the basis for many of our myths.

In fact, here's a depiction of an ascended being from Stargate and the traditional depiction of Ishtar as a star:

Last edited by Chris, 3rd March 2022 at 09:17.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (3rd March 2022), Dreamtimer (3rd March 2022), Emil El Zapato (3rd March 2022), Fred Steeves (4th March 2022), Wind (4th March 2022)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    'Twasn't only the good guys, though. Anubis had also ascended, and the Ori were an ascended species as well.
    Wasn't the secret with the Ori that they were not fully ascended but were hijacking the process? They were somehow making themselves the gateway to ascension but then just sucking energy out of those trying to ascend. Something like that. They were pretty awfully evil.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (3rd March 2022), Chris (4th March 2022), Emil El Zapato (3rd March 2022), Fred Steeves (4th March 2022), Wind (4th March 2022)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    Wasn't the secret with the Ori that they were not fully ascended but were hijacking the process? They were somehow making themselves the gateway to ascension but then just sucking energy out of those trying to ascend. Something like that. They were pretty awfully evil.
    Hmm... It was a long time ago, but if I remember correctly, then the Ori were ascended, but they needed the worship and fear of the non-ascended in order to survive, and they had corporeal servants — Priors, if I remember correctly, and even Daniel was made into a Prior at one point — who had special abilities and great powers.

Like I said, it was a long time ago — early 2000s when it aired here. I'd have to watch it all again to be certain. And then there was "Stargate: Atlantis" and the various things happening in that story arc. So my memory's a little rusty.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Chris (4th March 2022), Dreamtimer (3rd March 2022), Emil El Zapato (3rd March 2022), Fred Steeves (4th March 2022), Wind (4th March 2022)

Thanks
    They were indeed ascended. They gained further power through being worshipped. They would promise their followers ascension but would never grant it. They forced conversion because they need the adulation of many to suck up enough energy.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (3rd March 2022), Chris (4th March 2022), Emil El Zapato (3rd March 2022), Fred Steeves (4th March 2022), Wind (4th March 2022)

Thanks
    They were indeed ascended. They gained further power through being worshipped. They would promise their followers ascension but would never grant it. They forced conversion because they need the adulation of many to suck up enough energy.
    Actually, I've been reading up on that tonight at Wikipedia — much quicker than watching the whole series again — and as it turns out, there was really only one genuine Ori anymore, i.e. Adria (played by Morena Baccarin). The Doci and the Priors were modified humans, but the deception was that the real Ori — as opposed to their human soldiers, their Priors and the Doci (played by Julian Sands) — had in fact all been destroyed by the Ancients a long time ago.

Adria started off as a human-born child — she was artificially conceived with Vala Mal Doran (played by Claudia Black) as her biological mother, but she later on ascended. Their whole religion was based upon the false promise of ascension for their worshipers, while the energy of the worship served as power for the Ori (when they still existed).

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Chris (4th March 2022), Dreamtimer (4th March 2022), Emil El Zapato (3rd March 2022), Fred Steeves (4th March 2022), Wind (4th March 2022)

Thanks
    Hopefully ascension won't involve such drives. Let us know, Chris. Are you looking for worshippers or enlightenment? I suspect its enlightenment.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (4th March 2022), Emil El Zapato (4th March 2022), Fred Steeves (4th March 2022), Wind (4th March 2022)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Hopefully ascension won't involve such drives. Let us know, Chris. Are you looking for worshippers or enlightenment? I suspect its enlightenment.
    Hi DT,

A great number of us are evolving into a higher, spiritual form. The mechanism for this evolution is Kundalini.

It may be happening to thousands, or even millions of people.

I believe 2012 really was a turning point in that regard.

In my experience, beings of light do not demand worship, though they may gracefully accept an offering, if it is done with a pure heart and with good intent. Not because they have any need for it, but because it is a symbol of surrendering ego to a higher power.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (5th March 2022), Dreamtimer (5th March 2022), Emil El Zapato (5th March 2022), Fred Steeves (5th March 2022), Wind (5th March 2022)

Thanks
    Yeah. That makes sense to me, Chris. I think, in a very small way, we can see how this would be. If I can manage to react without ego, I quite often get much better results. And I can see in hindsight how things might have gone bad had I been driven by ego.

Of course, it's really hard not to. It's part of our human make-up. As biological entities it's quite difficult to control emotions and the mind. The survival mechanisms and the physical manifestation of emotions are quite the challenge.

My mother-in-law had experience with rising kundalini. But she was wary of pursuing it. I think she was afraid to go to fast. She has now passed.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (5th March 2022), Emil El Zapato (5th March 2022), Wind (5th March 2022)