Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 51213141516 LastLast

Thread: The Bickering Gateway to and from The Shire

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Gio View Post
    Right on time.
    Gio,

I know that you think that I am defending Bill.. This is not the case.... He is a grown man and can defend himself...

I am actually defending myself when I write this, because in many posts about the cult theme, it is implied that if there is some sort of cult, there must be followers of said cult right? While I understand that you have you own beefs with the site, and the way it is run, people go there for different reasons. I went there looking for others interested in technologies that have been classified, information about those that are guiding the planet towards their own agendas, and biotechnologies. Not to become a follower of anything.

So I get a slight bit offended with such blanket statements. And feel it is fair to suggest as much... I suppose in some small way I want to remind you that you once went there, for your own reasons, and obviously wasn't happy being there... I have little time off so I don't spend much time in either place, but when I do, I am certainly not brown nosing... Just making new friends and sharing and exchanging points of view. And I think there are many who would mirror my sentiments.

And I have met some really wonderful people at both sites... I suppose I am just surprised that this thread is still going... and a bit saddened that there is such a rift in what I had hoped would be a united community.

And llike I previously suggested, while I do not agree with some of the things that you guys post, some of them are funny.... I just wish the context was a little different, so I could engage the humor.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Silly Wabbit For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th June 2022), Aragorn (15th June 2022), Dreamtimer (16th June 2022), Emil El Zapato (15th June 2022)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Fred Steeves View Post
    Hey there Denise. The above is a technicality. Bill is still very much so a Scientologist, and a very high level one at that, he's just part of the faction that peeled away from the official David Miscavige wing of the "church" back in the 80's. Didn't y'all talk about this during the session at Laughlin?

A Scientologist is still always a Scientologist, no different than a Baptist is still always a Baptist, just being of a different wing or faction of either doesn't change that simple basic fact.
    Actually not really, we did not talk about this in great length in Laughlin... While it was discussed, I do not remember it going into great detail..

He suggested that he was not the traditional Scientologist, but that he did exercise some of the principals in the free zone or something along those lines... I have no idea what the "Free Zone" is.... So really I learned nothing of his involvement in it, or even what Scientology was... I think this was what he said. But he didn't talk about what that meant, or their beliefs, or anything of the like. Perhaps he thought everyone was aware of what Scientology actually was...

Really, I believe he said that he did practice some of their principles, and he indeed allowed a member to do auditing... Both to show what it was, and for those who may have wanted to try it. But it only took up a very short time in the whole experience of the gathering...

Perhaps an hour or two at the most (if I remember properly), for both the presentation of who he was and what he did, how it worked, and then doing 3 "Mini" audits. (I can remember 3 members who volunteered).... If I remember properly, it was not Bill who spoke mostly, but the gentleman offering the auditing. According to him, he no long does auditing in the church, but on his own outside of the church as well..

After watching the Scientology videos recently, I got the sense that he was using the technology in a different way than the church... While holding the cans was the same, the questioning was not...

Now having seen the videos, I feel that the man doing the auditing in Laughlin was confident the technologies did something, but he wasn't trying to get people to confess to bad things, he was trying to use them to heal said people from things that they felt bothered them in some way. To help release "charges" of negative things that bothered them... Things they may have been victims of, circumstances out of their control, etc.

(One could say this is what they do to hook people in the beginning, I wouldn't know)... And surely someone will...

But being just an observer, having no desire to participate, I didn't see it that way. I think it is going to take more than a few cans, and polite nods from a stranger to fix problems people have. And I thought it was pretty cool they would demystify the topic by showing us what it was... Seemed to me one could do biofeedback and get the same result.

So yes I was there... But I don't remember much about what Bill said about Scientology. He invited anyone to share if they had something they wanted to share with the group... We R One did a very long presentation that caused a stir, about reincarnation as well...

The event was really quite casual actually. Target may have even left the room during this time, I do not remember... There was one time when I left the room to look for him, as there were some recording problems.

Target would exit the room when a topic was covered that didn't interest him... And I don't blame him... This was a vacation trip for most who went, so staying in the room, when nothing of interest was being discussed was certainly acceptable.

I saved all 3 days worth of videos... Perhaps I will watch them now with new eyes... to be fair....

But I never went there to be a part of any cult, just wanted to meet some members and see what kind of people I was engaging online, and hopefully make a few friends, which I did...

Bill did see himself as the one responsible for the Avalon gathering, (in my opinion) he would ultimately be the one responsible for what happened there. And if people found it worthwhile to go... So in that way, he did try to lead the event to be something that had value to those that came... But I think if you had a party, and invited guests, you would feel the same way.
    Last edited by Silly Wabbit, 15th June 2022 at 15:02.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Silly Wabbit For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th June 2022), Dreamtimer (16th June 2022), Emil El Zapato (15th June 2022), Fred Steeves (15th June 2022), Gio (15th June 2022)

Thanks
    You're welcome to ask me anything about that event.... But I can only give you my perspective at that time... And upon reflection... I was there during half of the UFO Megacon, as well as all 3 days of the Avalon gathering... 7 days in total... It is my belief that it didn't have the theme of Scientology at all.... Just that small presentation by a member...

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Silly Wabbit For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th June 2022), Dreamtimer (16th June 2022), Emil El Zapato (15th June 2022), Fred Steeves (15th June 2022), Gio (15th June 2022)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,968 Times in 20,254 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Silly Wabbit View Post
    Actually not really, we did not talk about this in great length in Laughlin... While it was discussed, I do not remember it going into great detail..

He suggested that he was not the traditional Scientologist, but that he did exercise some of the principals in the free zone or something along those lines... I have no idea what the "Free Zone" is....
    Here you go...
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th June 2022), Dreamtimer (16th June 2022), Gio (15th June 2022), Silly Wabbit (16th June 2022)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,015 Times in 2,615 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Fred Steeves View Post
    Hey there Denise. The above is a technicality. Bill is still very much so a Scientologist, and a very high level one at that, he's just part of the faction that peeled away from the official David Miscavige wing of the "church" back in the 80's. Didn't y'all talk about this during the session at Laughlin?

A Scientologist is still always a Scientologist, no different than a Baptist is still always a Baptist, just being of a different wing or faction of either doesn't change that simple basic fact.

He suggested that he was not the traditional Scientologist, but that he did exercise some of the principals in the free zone or something along those lines... I have no idea what the "Free Zone" is.... So really I learned nothing of his involvement in it, or even what Scientology was...
    Okay then, fair enough dear lady. For the record though, he is most certainly a very high level Scientologist, and the principles of Scientology are at the very core of his being - Not just in that he "exercises some of the principals in the free zone or something along those lines..."

Really, I believe he said that he did practice some of their principles, and he indeed allowed a member to do auditing... Both to show what it was, and for those who may have wanted to try it.
    It would have been more than just a happenstance and/or allowing, it would have been planned from the very get go, between two very high level Scientologists wishing to expose more people to the tech.

I'm just laying this out there as a matter of fact, not as condemnation. A Scientologist is by nature wanting to expose people to the core teachings of Ron Hubbard, no different than a born again Christian is by nature wanting to expose people to the core teachings of Jesus Christ. It seems a little sketchy to me that he was doing just this, while giving the impression that he wasn't.

But I never went there to be a part of any cult, just wanted to meet some members and see what kind of people I was engaging online, and hopefully make a few friends, which I did...
    I believe you!
    The unexamined life is not worth living.

Socrates

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th June 2022), Aragorn (15th June 2022), Dreamtimer (18th June 2022), Emil El Zapato (15th June 2022), Gio (15th June 2022), Silly Wabbit (16th June 2022)

Thanks
    Thanked 37,150 Times in 7,345 Posts
    Gio,

I know that you think that I am defending Bill.. This is not the case.... He is a grown man and can defend himself...
    And he does, by using (and hiding behind) his platform site walls to attack many others - public and even former members of his PA2 forum - who cannot defend themselves openly and fairly ... While often using his sway (his forum ownership) to influence some of his devoted members as echo chamber effective weapons to voice (and rant) his sometimes not very noble bidding's for him.

I am actually defending myself when I write this, because in many posts about the cult theme, it is implied that if there is some sort of cult, there must be followers of said cult right?
    Your are an adult women, and if you are really that concerned about about the implications - perhaps not getting involved with things (obviously or not) you have no real part in ... Otherwise your posts here implies something else, if you get my drift.
    Presenting an alternative to the alternative community.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th June 2022), Aragorn (15th June 2022), Dreamtimer (18th June 2022), Emil El Zapato (15th June 2022), Silly Wabbit (16th June 2022)

Thanks
    And he does, by using (and hiding behind) his platform site walls to attack many others - public and even former members of his PA2 forum - who cannot defend themselves openly and fairly ... While often using his sway (his forum ownership) to influence some of his devoted members as echo chamber effective weapons to voice (and rant) his sometimes not very noble bidding's for him.
    It's what bosses do: they delegate. We know he's obsessed with leadership and being a leader, and the concept of leadership is meaningless without that there is a flock of followers.

But of course, dropping the ban hammer is something he prefers doing himself. Almost as much as he likes rewriting history.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th June 2022), Dreamtimer (18th June 2022), Emil El Zapato (15th June 2022), Gio (15th June 2022), Silly Wabbit (18th June 2022)

Thanks

Your are an adult women, and if you are really that concerned about about the implications - perhaps not getting involved with things (obviously or not) you have no real part in ... Otherwise your posts here implies something else, if you get my drift.
    I get your drift, but sadly in this case, the implications would be empty... I only give my own opinions and ideas here, no agendas, no shared messages secretly sent via me, from others... That is not who I am, or how I behave. I am sorry if you have this impression about my character.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Silly Wabbit For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th June 2022), Aragorn (16th June 2022), Dreamtimer (18th June 2022), Emil El Zapato (16th June 2022), Fred Steeves (16th June 2022)

Thanks

Thinking

I get your drift, but sadly in this case, the implications would be empty... I only give my own opinions and ideas here, no agendas, no shared messages secretly sent via me, from others... That is not who I am, or how I behave. I am sorry if you have this impression about my character.
    Then I would suggest you get back to you so called research and learning Denise.

And please note, i choose not interact with you anymore .

Cos this thread is not about you.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th June 2022), Silly Wabbit (16th June 2022)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,015 Times in 2,615 Posts
    And please note, i choose not interact with you anymore .
    I'm glad to hear that Gio. Please leave the lady be.
    The unexamined life is not worth living.

Socrates

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th June 2022), Aragorn (16th June 2022), Dreamtimer (18th June 2022), PurpleLama (18th June 2022), Silly Wabbit (16th June 2022)

Thanks

Question

Fred i have never bothered the lady.

And that coming from you is very telling indeed.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th June 2022)

Thanks
    Bill ...

AKA
    "No More Mr Nice Guy"
    Last edited by Gio, 16th June 2022 at 17:26. Reason: Karma 's a Bitch

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th June 2022)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Sneaks in thread door, pssssst Aragorn can you rename thread the bickering gateway to and from the shire, please.

Wabbit ignore the hurt projection energies and whistle I love you songs, Bill is atm in change mode big time, very big due imo his higher self making strong connect contact, watch his space, he is moving and acknowledging, being a big energy, spirit needs him solid and fluid. lol Plus a new hat.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (18th June 2022), Silly Wabbit (18th June 2022)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    Sneaks in thread door, pssssst Aragorn can you rename thread the bickering gateway to and from the shire, please.
    Done.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th June 2022), Dreamtimer (18th June 2022), Silly Wabbit (18th June 2022)

Thanks
    I am so sorry to take the thread off topic. I never meant to make the thread about me... I merely wanted Gio to know that not all members who use both sites, are spies, or have agendas. And the thread in some places indeed suggested that.

I intend to refrain from posting on this particular thread from this point on. I am sorry Gio left, that was never my intent. Honestly I had hoped to create a new unbiased friendship... I wish him well...

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Silly Wabbit For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (18th June 2022), Aragorn (18th June 2022), Dreamtimer (18th June 2022), Emil El Zapato (18th June 2022), Fred Steeves (18th June 2022), PurpleLama (18th June 2022), Wind (18th June 2022)