Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: The Bickering Gateway to and from The Shire

Thanks
    Thanked 80,968 Times in 20,254 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    Is Kerry a mother?
    No, Kerry Cassidy does not have any children — whether biologically or adopted. She has been married once, to Rick Katz, who composed the music for her "Jaguar" theme song. And of course, Bill Ryan has also been married once (and may legally still be), to Christine Anderson. He too does not have any children of his own, although Christine does have (at least) one son from a previous relationship.
    I asked so I could console myself knowing she can't be a MILF.
    I already suspected that your question was going to go in that direction, and I almost replied "No, she's not a MILF", but then I decided to be professional about it — as the guy wearing the red cloak around here — and I held back on my original answer.

Great minds think alike.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (21st April 2022), Dreamtimer (7th May 2022), Emil El Zapato (15th April 2022), Gio (15th April 2022), modwiz (15th April 2022)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts

Sedona, AZ?

“El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (21st April 2022), Aragorn (15th April 2022), Dreamtimer (7th May 2022), Gio (15th April 2022), Silly Wabbit (17th April 2022)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Maybe Bill could try these washing techniques

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (21st April 2022), Dreamtimer (7th May 2022), Emil El Zapato (21st April 2022), Gio (21st April 2022)

Thanks
    Some of the South Asian women I know must be remembering some really mean shit.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (5th May 2022), Aragorn (21st April 2022), Dreamtimer (7th May 2022)

Thanks
    Thanked 37,150 Times in 7,345 Posts

Bill Ryan (director/chief groundsman)

Presenting an alternative to the alternative community.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (5th May 2022), Aragorn (5th May 2022), Dreamtimer (7th May 2022), Emil El Zapato (5th May 2022)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Silly Wabbit View Post
    Not all women guard their age, I am a very young... (counting fingers here) 50 something... 52 exactly... I get to be 53 in October... And earned all my wrinkles...

I am pretty sure that Kerry is a little older than I am. And I was born in 1969... But I could be wrong. I say this, as she was talking about some of the things that she had done in the past, or attended, and thinking that I was too young at the time to do such things. I seem to remember thinking that I had felt she was about 10 years older than myself... based upon her talking about her own past. But again, I cannot be certain this is the case.
    Another October girl! Love it. These days I say when I was born rather than how old. The reason is that I often say I'm older than I really am because I haven't have my birthday yet. Another reason is that I kind of like people thinking that I'm younger than I am. Especially since I don't do anything to alter my appearance. I have my greys, I don't do botox or fillers or any of that stuff. I am what I am. And I looked my age until 30. It was only after that that folks started to think I was younger than I am. I always figured that a person had to have a baby face when they were young to stay young looking. Turns out that's not the case. If nothing else, I hope that other girls/women will see that aging normally is just fine.

I really don't like seeing my sister-in-law get the shots and fillers. But she works for a doctor who does this stuff and she gets deep discounts. Can't really blame her.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th May 2022), Aragorn (5th May 2022), Emil El Zapato (5th May 2022), Silly Wabbit (6th May 2022), Wind (6th May 2022)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    Another October girl! Love it. These days I say when I was born rather than how old. The reason is that I often say I'm older than I really am because I haven't have my birthday yet. Another reason is that I kind of like people thinking that I'm younger than I am. Especially since I don't do anything to alter my appearance. I have my greys, I don't do botox or fillers or any of that stuff. I am what I am. And I looked my age until 30. It was only after that that folks started to think I was younger than I am. I always figured that a person had to have a baby face when they were young to stay young looking. Turns out that's not the case. If nothing else, I hope that other girls/women will see that aging normally is just fine.

I really don't like seeing my sister-in-law get the shots and fillers. But she works for a doctor who does this stuff and she gets deep discounts. Can't really blame her.
    People with large eyes have the advantage of looking younger than their years ... it's the look, baby ... it's the look. or actually the baby look ...

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th May 2022), Aragorn (5th May 2022), Silly Wabbit (6th May 2022), Wind (6th May 2022)

Thanks
    Irrelevant post.. But having said that?

Botox and injections... No thanks...
    Last edited by Silly Wabbit, 7th May 2022 at 15:04.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Silly Wabbit For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th May 2022), Aragorn (6th May 2022), Dreamtimer (7th May 2022), Emil El Zapato (6th May 2022), Gio (8th May 2022)

Thanks

Thinking

Please ....

Back to Me !

As for what you call "his pain body", I've been thinking a lot about what you said with regard to him, and especially so in recent times —

The more I thought about it, and especially in light of how his behavior toward myself always turned out friendly whenever he thought I could be useful to him, but passive-aggressive, disdainful and avoidant when not, the more I started realizing that my initial analysis of Billzebub's personality was actually spot-on, namely that he is indeed a clinical narcissist, and that he is manipulative, bordering on Machiavellianism — not exactly the kind of person qualified to diagnose other people as "sociopathic", "socially inept" or "insensitive". In fact, I would say that he probably scores high on cognitive empathy (which is the ability to intellectually assess another person's situation from their vantage) but very low on emotional empathy (which is the ability to feel what another person is feeling).

In fact, he's so petty that he doesn't even care about whom he blames for what, so long as he's got someone to blame.
    And yes, bingo, I caught the guy. One of the IP addresses matched someone who had been banned from TOT years ago for having DDoS'd us, and who had been banned from Project Avalon over untruthfulness regarding his whereabouts only about a week before they too were DDoS'd.

The bottom line is that his purported respect and friendship for myself as an individual and for The One Truth as a forum were only feigned. They were a ruse for drawing me onboard at Project Avalon because he needed a capable vBulletin administrator, and as was recently shown to me from a log of their mod chat on Discord, for his hope that reeling me in for Project Avalon would have meant — and I quote again — "the death knell for TOT".

With that in mind, it begs the question whether any of his friendships are actually real and based upon altruistic feelings, genuine interest and sympathy. Because if you can feign friendship the way he has done with myself and with so many others, then who's to say that he'd be even capable of such feelings in the first place? After all, if you look at all of the friendships he entertains, then all of them are geared toward making him feel admired and loved by his audience, and he can turn around on you and bluntly stop communicating with you in the blink of an eye whenever it suits him. To me, that doesn't sound anything like friendship.

Anyway, his grandiosity also becomes evident in his past-life recounts. He was allegedly a leader or high-ranking military officer in some interplanetary conflict, and an error in judgement on his part caused the population of an entire planet to suffer for a million years, or something like that. Apparently, after so many lifetimes, he still hasn't learned his lesson then. But then again, staying with the woo-woo, one could posit that narcissism isn't so much a neurological condition as it would be a condition of the soul, and that his soul was probably already narcissistic before it incarnated into his current physical body, as well as that if he reincarnates again after this life, then he'll probably still be a manipulative narcissist in his next life too. Because that's just who and what he is.

You asked me once — albeit in different wording — whether there's any good in him. Well, yes, there is — definitely. But the way he seamlessly and shamelessly switches back and forth between benevolence and outright malevolence without a qualm is what makes him into a sorry excuse for a human being in my eyes. I would even daresay a sociopath.
    PS

I agree totally, and he has personally fucked the
    alternative forum community's overall unity up ...

And for me personally, Bill's has become just another
    satirical cartoon caricature persona (hat and all).

i.e.,

Last edited by Gio, 6th May 2022 at 15:34. Reason: PS/Perfecto

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th May 2022), Aragorn (6th May 2022), Dreamtimer (7th May 2022), Emil El Zapato (6th May 2022), Fred Steeves (6th May 2022)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,015 Times in 2,615 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Gio View Post
    I agree totally, and he has personally fucked the
    alternative forum community's overall unity up ...
    How do you see that as having come about Gio?

Intentional - A natural byproduct - Other
    The unexamined life is not worth living.

Socrates

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th May 2022), Aragorn (6th May 2022), Dreamtimer (11th May 2022), Emil El Zapato (6th May 2022), Gio (7th May 2022)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Fred Steeves View Post

What's that saying about power? If one has anti-social beliefs before attaining power well then all bets are off. Personally, as I've mentioned before I'm neutral towards Bill because he never went after me personally, but in watching some of his posts I have to believe there is a mental glitch going on and probably a longstanding one. It's like a pebble dropped in water, right? It makes waves. Perhaps a better analogy would be like dropping a cold rock in a pool of sulphurous magma. The effects would be waves just the same.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th May 2022), Aragorn (6th May 2022), Dreamtimer (7th May 2022), Fred Steeves (6th May 2022), Gio (7th May 2022)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,968 Times in 20,254 Posts
    I agree totally, and he has personally fucked the alternative forum community's overall unity up ...

It will be interesting hearing Gio's take on this, given that he's had a much longer history with Project Avalon and its Fearless Leader™ than I have, but I personally think the "natural byproduct" answer would be the correct one.

Narcissists don't acknowledge any negative consequences to their actions. Positive consequences are always met with the magnanimous smile of the wise and all-loving deity, basking in its own glory, but the negative ones are always somebody else's fault.

Always.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (7th May 2022), Emil El Zapato (7th May 2022), Fred Steeves (6th May 2022), Gio (7th May 2022)

Thanks

Thinking

It will be interesting hearing Gio's take on this, given that he's had a much longer history with Project Avalon and its Fearless Leader™ than I have, but I personally think the "natural byproduct" answer would be the correct one.

Narcissists don't acknowledge any negative consequences to their actions. Positive consequences are always met with the magnanimous smile of the wise and all-loving deity, basking in its own glory, but the negative ones are always somebody else's fault.

Always.
    Thanks a good question (especially) for a former PA2 member such as me, who might sometimes appear fanatical (and relentless) in regards to this personage.

Note, i will carefully contemplate and reflect upon this weekend, and answer here soon ...

My thanks to Aragon as always, for expressing his always excellence insights into this particular subject matter, which he has thoroughly weighed and balanced his overall objective mind into.

Well first off let me clarify my (often satiric) view of Bill (Bwana - meaning big boss), is just what it is - Me having a go at the now 'public Bill Ryan personage"...

Without getting too much into the past, i will just say my first impressions of Bill were of a him being extremely guarded in nature and temperament. In the early days, Bill and Kerry's posting activity was quite limited. This had a lot to do with them traveling doing video interviews, and attending early conferences etc...

It wasn't till after the split of their partner/collaborations (late 2009) with the divide of their shared web sites - Project Camelot - Project Avalon forum platforms, that i began to see real cracks behind Bill's demeanor. Through the transition of the original Project Avalon to the new Project Avalon2, I was privy to early insight (and information) into who might be behind the real Bill. This all became most available to me via close relationships (in-person) with other Avalon early member participants, (often on Skype around the world) ... And i have to say outright it wasn't all positive, with many raising questions with the future prospects of the transitioning (from a then vibrant alternative forum community) with Bill to have complete control of the PA2 platform from thereafter. In retrospect sadly it appears they were justified with those concerns.

So again ...

All three ...

#. Intentional; Yes , i believe Bill's MO has always been towards an intentional selfish way of living ... also he's not the real person he pretends to be on the forum, and I come to believe he has real contempt for most American's and Western culture in general ...
    But why, i am still pondering?

#. A natural byproduct;
    Partly, there's been lots of drama over the years within the alternative forum world (with lots of blame to go around within the community) ... But Bill poor leadership and decision making has contributed most directly to the overall discontent with many.

#. Other; I believe there's flaws in all of us. But when someone seeks to lead and enlighten 'the way' (with an admitted belief and background in Scientology (i.e.), using (for many years) a cult like behavioral/platform (over at PA2) that speaks volumes and continues to raise alarms for me ... Because 'Bill's will' is the only elephant allowed in PA2's living room.

Bill's media persona portray/displays a quiet thinking gentleman expat, but (what i later observed) behind those mathematician trained eyes - was that he seemed to always be in a state of calculation when I looked into them.

PS ~ the last 24 hours has allowed me to reassess my feelings toward Bill Ryan ... And decidedly, I will continue not to trust him ... Especially in regards to all ... And will most probably continue to be a thorn in Bill's ass for a while ... Cos opposite Bill, it's my intentional, by product, other, way.

But i need to also add, I will as always continue to wish all in the Universe much love with the best intent (and that most definitely includes Bill).
    Last edited by Gio, 8th May 2022 at 12:47. Reason: Update with edited answers

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (7th May 2022), Dreamtimer (7th May 2022), Emil El Zapato (7th May 2022), Fred Steeves (7th May 2022)

Thanks
    Thanked 9,445 Times in 1,680 Posts
    and answer here soon ...
    But you're not Korean?
    Ní siocháin go saoirse

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lord Sidious For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (7th May 2022), Dreamtimer (11th May 2022), Emil El Zapato (7th May 2022), Fred Steeves (7th May 2022), Gio (7th May 2022)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Lord Sidious View Post
    But you're not Korean?
    Or am I ...

Perhaps that's why the optometrist has to use scotch tape
    to widen my eyes, so he can peer his scope into ...

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (8th May 2022), Dreamtimer (11th May 2022), Emil El Zapato (8th May 2022), Fred Steeves (8th May 2022)