Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Thread: The Bickering Gateway to and from The Shire

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    Considering how heavily Billzebub's ego weighs in on the management of Project Avalon, and that Hervé Gwin Ru is himself an ex-Scientologist, it shouldn't be any surprise that Project Avalon reeks of cultism.

How would you suggest we communicate with someone who refuses to reply? We have the black-on-white evidence that while I myself was building that bridge, he was pissing all over it and was hoping for The One Truth to die. He doesn't even think we're worthy of an honest reply. But then again, honesty in and of itself is beyond him, as this thread here and the "Fred/Gracy" thread have shown.

Before my (second) ban from Project Avalon, I sent Billzebub several emails — mostly of a technical nature — that he didn't even reply to anymore. I also sent him one email in which I chastised him for grossly mischaracterizing me as socially inept and incapable of empathy, as well as that I was also confronting him with a number of things, such as the hypocrisy of how they were going after Fred while iota was allowed to roam free and while Simon Parkes — a psychopathic pervert who cons people out of money — has still not even been banned at Project Avalon in spite of the fact that even Billzebub himself has already acknowledged the truth about Parkes, and upon my return to Project Avalon in 2019 even openly apologized for banning me over the Simon Parkes affair in 2015.

His reply was short, dismissive of all my criticisms, and full of hypocrisy and denial. Dunning-Kruger was in full swing. I then replied to him again, pointing that out to him, and that was the end of it. He never wrote back, but instead he started talking behind my back — of which I have seen evidence. And then Gio was suddenly banned, even though his account had already been retired for about six years, and a few days later I too was banned, without any explanation given at all. End of story.

There is no miscommunication here, Vern. My communication with Billzebub was crystal clear, and so were his hypocrisy, denial and hubris first, and his silence and the banning of both Gio and myself next.

It was us over here who built the bridge, Vern. And it was them over there who first pissed and shat on it — with his approval — and who then blew it up. And mojo — bless him — tried to restore the bridge from over at their end, but his thread was moved into members-only and closed. And it was all done by Billzebub himself. All of it.
    I not and do beg to differ Aragorn, not taking sides here, you have accused me of this and that, i reply this and that, we may both be correct in our decision making and incorrect to each other, dang we might be humans lol, am not rite wing nor is Joe Rogan but other wings chose to create change around the wings, mind manipulators imo that are being known and seen in these days now, division = the visions of two or more being parted, i trust you regards these Bill things said n done AND feel you are correct except what you have done at times imo, is a shadow of Bill, so he may be teaching you to see you funnily enough, tisa a small shadow dear Aragorn imo.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (23rd February 2022), Chris (24th February 2022), Dreamtimer (23rd February 2022), Emil El Zapato (23rd February 2022), Fred Steeves (24th February 2022)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    Today is BillyBob's boithday, anybody know what year he was born and where it occurred? I want to do his chart. The time also would be ideal.

thanks

Chuckie
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th February 2022), Aragorn (23rd February 2022), Chris (24th February 2022), Dreamtimer (23rd February 2022)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,968 Times in 20,254 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    [...] you are correct except what you have done at times imo, is a shadow of Bill [...]
    It is easy to jump to that conclusion if you cannot tell the difference between Bill's motivations and mine, Vern. Bill is trying to control a narrative, while I — and the other staff members, because it it isn't just me — am trying to put a halt to a barrage of propaganda, misinformation and disinformation that can and does get people killed if they take it for true and act upon it.

Quote Originally posted by Chuckie View Post
    Today is BillyBob's boithday, anybody know what year he was born and where it occurred? I want to do his chart. The time also would be ideal.
    I do not know what time he was born, but what I do know is that he was born in Ghana in 1953.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th February 2022), Chris (24th February 2022), Dreamtimer (23rd February 2022), Fred Steeves (24th February 2022)

Thanks
    It is easy to jump to that conclusion if you cannot tell the difference between Bill's motivations and mine, Vern. Bill is trying to control a narrative, while I — and the other staff members, because it it isn't just me — am trying to put a halt to a barrage of propaganda, misinformation and disinformation that can and does get people killed if they take it for true and act upon it.

I do not know what time he was born, but what I do know is that he was born in Ghana in 1953.
    ok, thanks Aragorn ...

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th February 2022), Aragorn (23rd February 2022), Chris (24th February 2022), Dreamtimer (23rd February 2022)

Thanks
    I think everyone will love it: This is a guesstimate because his time of birth is unknown and the city of his birth, as well, I just chose the Capital city ... Accra. If his birth time is say within a couple of hours of the guesstimate, he would have Gemini rising. I've pointed out before the problems Geminis have with 'duplicity'.

SUN
    PISCES, 4°35'23"
    TENTH HOUSE
    The sun determines your ego, identity, and "role" in life. It's the core of who you are, and is the sign you're most likely to already know. Your Sun is in Pisces, meaning you are fundamentally dreamy, insightful, and in your own world. You exist on a chaotic plane of the divine that is not at all material. Your rich imagination endows you with a strong intuition for hidden emotional currents. When you take offense it is deeply, and you aren't necessarily interested in reconciliation. It's in your tenth house, meaning you feel the need to distinguish yourself from others through goals, success, and responsibility.

ASCENDANT
    GEMINI, 6°56'12"
    FIRST HOUSE
    Your ascendant is the "mask" you present to people. It can be seen in your personal style and how you come off to people when you first meet. Some say it becomes less relevant as you get older. It changes every two hours, so if it doesn't make sense, reconfirm your birth time to be sure. Your Ascendant is in Gemini, meaning you come across as quick-witted, chatty, eclectic, and fun, though somewhat inconsistent. In conversation, you seem probing and curious.

MOON
    CANCER, 6°47'5"
    SECOND HOUSE
    The moon rules your emotions, moods, and feelings. This is likely the sign you most think of yourself as, since it reflects your personality when you're alone or deeply comfortable. Your Moon is in Cancer, meaning your emotional self is sensitive, thoughtful, and empathetic. You have a tendency to feel like a martyr, and secretly fear being abandoned by those you love. You often have trouble letting things go and feel like an emotional wreck. It's in your second house, meaning you find security and safety through money and material possessions.

MERCURY
    PISCES, 20°26'33"
    TENTH HOUSE
    Mercury determines how you communicate, talk, think, and process information. It also indicates how you learn. It is the mind's planet. Your Mercury is in Pisces, meaning your intellect is emotionally-driven, dreamy, and a bit in the clouds. Your imagination and intuition keeps you open to other people's ideas. You are a good listener, though you may have a tendency for white lies. You prefer face-to-face communication. It's in your tenth house, meaning you are curious about and inclined to analyze your responsibilities and what you need to accomplish in the world.

VENUS
    ARIES, 19°6'54"
    ELEVENTH HOUSE
    Venus determines how and what you love. It indicates how you express affection and the qualities you're attracted to. Your Venus is in Aries, meaning your romantic side is enthusiastic, impulsive, and direct. You fall in love quickly, and out of love just as fast. You tend to be forthright and direct with your crushes—even if you haven't confessed, you make a lot of inside jokes, touch them a lot, and maintain eye contact. You alternate between seeming demanding and disinterested in the relationship. It's in your eleventh house, meaning that for you, love is often expressed in social status, including platonic and casual friends, along with your hopes, wishes, and dreams.

MARS
    ARIES, 11°39'7"
    ELEVENTH HOUSE
    Mars is the planet of aggression. It determines how you assert yourself, take action, and the energy that surrounds you—particularly in your sex life, your ambitiousness, and when you're angry. Your Mars is in Aries, meaning you assert yourself in a way that is to the point and impulsive. You love to make things happen and you push things forward with energy and enthusiasm. You have a short temper, but are quick to forgive. The bravest sign of the zodiac. It's in your eleventh house, meaning you put a lot of energy into social status, including platonic and casual friends, along with your hopes, wishes, and dreams.

JUPITER
    TAURUS, 14°49'55"
    TWELFTH HOUSE
    One of the two social planets, Jupiter rules idealism, optimism, and expansion. It's also very philosophical. Your Jupiter is in Taurus, meaning you grow and find understanding through stability, security, and careful thought. It's in your twelfth house, meaning you find success through privacy, secrets, and introspection.

SATURN
    LIBRA, 26°59'47"
    FIFTH HOUSE
    The other social planet, Saturn rules responsibility, restrictions, limits, boundaries, fears, and self-discipline. Your Saturn is in Libra, meaning you struggle with indecisiveness, passive aggressiveness, and trying to make too many people happy. It's in your fifth house, meaning you have had difficulties with romance, self-expression, creativity, and pleasure.

URANUS
    CANCER, 14°45'20"
    SECOND HOUSE
    Uranus stays in each sign for seven years, meaning it rules a generation more than a person. It rules innovation, rebellion, and progress. Your Uranus is in Cancer, meaning other generations are shocked by your generation's tenderness, sentimentality, and sense of care. It's in your second house, meaning that for you, this manifests in rebelling against dated expectations about money and material possessions.

NEPTUNE
    LIBRA, 23°38'31"
    FIFTH HOUSE
    Neptune stays in each sign for around fourteen years, meaning it rules a generation more than a person. It rules dreams, imagination, and the unconscious. Your Neptune is in Libra, meaning your entire generation finds inspiration through harmony, balance, and seeing both sides to a situation. It's in your fifth house, meaning that for you, this manifests in your ideal—verging on unrealistic and impractical—about romance, self-expression, creativity, and pleasure.

PLUTO
    LEO, 21°44'34"
    THIRD HOUSE
    Pluto stays in each sign for up to thirty years, meaning it rules a generation more than a person. It rules power, intensity, obsession, and control. Your Pluto is in Leo, meaning your generation's psyche is comparatively arrogant, egotistical, self-centered, and inattentive. It's in your third house, meaning you personally are transforming outdated knowledge and played out familiarity.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Incidentally, there isn't much animation of the Putin/Ukraine thing over there. Is that a verboten topic?

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Incidentally, there isn't much animation of the Putin/Ukraine thing over there. Is that a verboten topic?
    I don't think so. They do have a thread about it over there, standing at 15 pages as we speak, and the last post on the thread was made today, 6 hours and 30 minutes ago, by ExomatrixTV.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th February 2022), Chris (24th February 2022), Dreamtimer (23rd February 2022), Emil El Zapato (23rd February 2022)

Thanks
    Today is BillyBob's boithday,
    Can you imagine his joy and excitement when his faithful Avalonians put that birthday cake in front of him, with in the middle of it a big candle that has been meticulously and expertly sculpted into the shape of a medieval stake with edifices of Fred, Reilly, Gio and myself all tied to it, and then he gets to light that candle himself and watch us burn? Awww, he would be sooo happy!

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th February 2022), Chris (24th February 2022), Dreamtimer (24th February 2022), Emil El Zapato (23rd February 2022)

Thanks
    I don't think so. They do have a thread about it over there, standing at 15 pages as we speak, and the last post on the thread was made today, 6 hours and 30 minutes ago, by ExomatrixTV.
    I saw the last post and, of course, it was what I would have expected.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th February 2022), Aragorn (23rd February 2022), Chris (24th February 2022), Dreamtimer (24th February 2022)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    May be Q orientated, trust the plan and choose to watch the movie instead of being an actor and the biggy, we will be taken to the brink ( organised ) then next process instead of ww3-4.

Or not

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Chris (24th February 2022), Emil El Zapato (24th February 2022)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,015 Times in 2,615 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Fred Steeves View Post
    One could always argue that she's now being "counseled" in private, but were that the case, she could have been privately counseled the who time so that bird don't fly, and the timing of her dismissal remains quite suspect.
    Well, to be fair, from what I could see only a few days ago, she has been neither banned nor retired. She's listed as "on sabbatical", and she may have requested this herself. She also voluntarily went on a sabbatical when Gracy" was exposed as having been you, albeit that her sabbatical then didn't even last for a full 24 hours, because she came back right away, and then she immediately started spreading her incoherent ramblings all over that "Gracy has left Avalon" thread.
    Sure, it's possible that she (iota/Nery) placed herself on sabbatical for less than 24 hours, came right back with the incoherent ramblings now aimed in all directions, and then just suddenly up and decided to clam up again, this time for a good long while.

Or, it was now not a very good time to have her gunslinging around the forum any more, but it needed to be publicly displayed in the best light possible.

That's the shitty thing about being in a walled off silo where communication with "the enemy"/"the others" is verboten. Any possible misunderstandings will never be ironed out.
    The unexamined life is not worth living.

Socrates

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th February 2022), Aragorn (24th February 2022), Chris (24th February 2022), Dreamtimer (24th February 2022), Emil El Zapato (24th February 2022)

Thanks
    I just wanted to chime in, being a member of both sites... I stopped clicking "Thanks" on most everything I read for one reason only... And that was because the perception of most, is that if you click "Thanks", that it means that you agree with the post...

I posted prior that I clicked "Thanks" on all the thread posts I read, as a means of thanking those participating in discussions for their input, whether I agreed with them or not... And I stand by that statement.. More recently, I have been reading posts that I do not necessarily agree with, and rather than clicking thanks, I just moved on.. Not to please any master, or to promote my own image but merely because I do not want to get caught up in any drama.

I have friends at both sites, and I wish to keep it that way...

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Silly Wabbit For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th February 2022), Aragorn (24th February 2022), Chris (24th February 2022), donk (26th February 2022), Dreamtimer (24th February 2022), Emil El Zapato (24th February 2022), Fred Steeves (24th February 2022), Wind (24th February 2022)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,908 Times in 1,858 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Silly Wabbit View Post
    I just wanted to chime in, being a member of both sites... I stopped clicking "Thanks" on most everything I read for one reason only... And that was because the perception of most, is that if you click "Thanks", that it means that you agree with the post...

I posted prior that I clicked "Thanks" on all the thread posts I read, as a means of thanking those participating in discussions for their input, whether I agreed with them or not... And I stand by that statement.. More recently, I have been reading posts that I do not necessarily agree with, and rather than clicking thanks, I just moved on.. Not to please any master, or to promote my own image but merely because I do not want to get caught up in any drama.

Same here, I do have friends over here and over yonder as well, a great pity that such acrimony had to break out between the two communities, but I can tell you, we did not choose it. Our peace offering was kicked back into our faces, so how exactly are we supposed to react to that?

So yeah, it is what it is, all we can do is react to the path Bill and his minions have chosen, which is apparently the warpath.

I share your concern about the use of the thanks button, I prefer forums where they don't have this option. It is a chore at best, a passive-agressive weapon at worst.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th February 2022), Aragorn (24th February 2022), Dreamtimer (24th February 2022), Emil El Zapato (24th February 2022), Fred Steeves (24th February 2022), Silly Wabbit (26th February 2022)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,015 Times in 2,615 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Silly Wabbit View Post

That's pretty cool SW, thanks for stepping in again and sharing what's on your mind. It really is too bad it has to be this way, but you're being rather brave for remaining visible over here, the ban hammer has been being used rather liberally as of late seeing that ultimate loyalty seems to be part of the running narrative these days.

There is no neutral ground to meet upon, and any point of view from our side would be dead upon arrival, so that makes it up to people over yonder should they be interested in a mutual comparing of notes, or just saying hi.

We saw mojo make an overture that was almost immediately taken from public view, which of course rendered it a neutered effort (that's kind of like censorship isn't it?), perhaps he'd like to wander on over for a visit and join you. mojo?

Christian/Kryztian made a pretty good effort for a while, but I still don't understand why he was compelled to storm off in a huff, as Aragorn has said he's still welcome to come back and unretire. Aiming one's ire at the big guy here is not necessarily a mortal sin as it is next door, but like anyone else he'd like to have a chance at answering the accusations put forth, but that's tough to do when staring at a "Gone Fishing" sign hanging on that closed door.

That right there was the perfect example of how things can get twisted with no communication, no feedback loop, a not so accurate account of what's really going on can quickly become "the truth of the matter". Cry censorship but don't stick around to back it up.

There well could be some inaccuracies here on our end as well, but for that same reason of no open lines of communication, they can never be sorted out.

Anyway SW glad you're sticking around.
    The unexamined life is not worth living.

Socrates

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (24th February 2022), Dreamtimer (24th February 2022), Emil El Zapato (24th February 2022), Silly Wabbit (26th February 2022)

Thanks
    I say ban away, TOT can always accommodate sane members.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (24th February 2022)