Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 613141516

Thread: The Bickering Gateway to and from The Shire

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Pisses me off no end, two beautifullll people and just as Bill makes positive changes, bugger.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (18th June 2022), Emil El Zapato (19th June 2022), Fred Steeves (18th June 2022)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,015 Times in 2,615 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    Pisses me off no end, two beautifullll people and just as Bill makes positive changes, bugger.
    I agree about the two beautiful people, but what were these positive changes?
    The unexamined life is not worth living.

Socrates

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (18th June 2022), Aragorn (18th June 2022), Emil El Zapato (19th June 2022)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,015 Times in 2,615 Posts

Look Into My Eyes

Name:  Bill Ryan Avatar.gif
Views: 246
Size:  119.7 KB
    The unexamined life is not worth living.

Socrates

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (17th July 2022), Aragorn (17th July 2022)

Thanks
    Thanked 9,445 Times in 1,680 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Fred Steeves View Post
    Name:  Bill Ryan Avatar.gif
Views: 246
Size:  119.7 KB
    Looks like an eraser on the end of a pencil
    Ní siocháin go saoirse

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lord Sidious For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (17th July 2022), Aragorn (17th July 2022)

Senior Member Canada
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,099 Times in 1,080 Posts
    Well, that was an interesting thread. I think I've visited PA maybe twice in the last year...and briefly. I scan the thread titles and am inclined to back away. I don't dislike anybody there. Well I did, one woman, but she was banned after she called BR a black magician or something to that affect, during the Laughlin conference.

I am kind of disgusted with the world view and politics of mostly new members. And then some of the old members have 'turned.' Used to be simpatico but they have gradually gone to the right. It makes sense when there is nothing but demonization of the left, progressives, some of which is deserved. But the right get a free pass and or adulation. And Q drove me out of my mind.

And Bill is, like many, captured by his audience and then a positive ideological feedback occurs and pretty soon, everybody's on the same page. And as consensus reality, represented by all forms of media, has collapsed, there is nothing resembling ultimate authority that most on that forum can turn to. There likely are authoritative sources but it requires time, energy and also a certain amount of mental agility to find them AND understand them.

As far as pathologies go, most leaders have narcissistic traits, but are not necessarily malignant narcissists. ARagorn, if you have the sense that Bill thoroughly disliked you, but turned on the charm, initially, because you could be of use to him, I can see why you feel burned.

I've been dealing with fragile narcissism in my own family for years and it's not fun. These people don't just hurt you, they cause emotional scarring. I think I will make it out the other side, but it's tough.

The worst thing is, people who have fragile egos can't help it. How can they make their own egos stronger? They try through compensation, but ultimately, if they feel unloved or unheard by their primary caregivers, when they are in their formative years, they will not be able to recover, imo. They may be able to change their behavior, to some degree, but will not be able to build that inner strength they need to endure, without external adulation.

BR hasn't come across to me as a narcissist, but my perspective is limited here, by my limited experience with him. He treated me with kindness. I was infuriated with him a few times, but over some political issue. Can't remember what now. It couldn't have been that important in my life!

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Octopus Garden For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (2nd August 2022), Aragorn (2nd August 2022), Fred Steeves (2nd August 2022)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Question to shire, today this morn 4.58 i posted this here on forum >

Mmmmm i will likely need to xplain that also. divine dichotomy dd, is what allowed the 1987 aug 16-17 to occurrrr imo, due to that being the choice point and or beginning of ww3 which is currentcy n ly in clean up mode, refer to 11.3 war law n lore, yes xplaining that may be too much unless kued, and dd is the polarity cage held n or known and worked with, lets say one or many knew that the baddies in the longest war 1000,s of years, had a very cunning plan that had worked well before but not on too bigger scale like what was recently tried, to counter this that , one would need to not play said game-war, by using non linear ( knowing and now-won inclusive ) tactics, even as we engage here atm Lordy a collapse of the cv19 narrative is happening world wide creating massive implecations from law to responsibilities, left and rite news mainstream is forming several inclusive and - but- not eggyzackley holding hands yet narrative wise , alligning narratives regards common sense, lol been a while since that was a go, while imo the above is happening, other whole mind worlds are simultannyousely happening and leaching into , through dd, the peoples news, the peoples news is anyone that gets airtime alongside growing audience, Q riddles exspoused this and it be n has happened lol clock rite twice a day maybe .

Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    Mmmmm i will likely need to xplain that also. divine dichotomy dd, is what allowed the 1987 aug 16-17 to occurrrr imo, due to that being the choice point and or beginning of ww3 which is currentcy n ly in clean up mode, refer to 11.3 war law n lore, yes xplaining that may be too much unless kued, and dd is the polarity cage held n or known and worked with, lets say one or many knew that the baddies in the longest war 1000,s of years, had a very cunning plan that had worked well before but not on too bigger scale like what was recently tried, to counter this that , one would need to not play said game-war, by using non linear ( knowing and now-won inclusive ) tactics, even as we engage here atm Lordy a collapse of the cv19 narrative is happening world wide creating massive implecations from law to responsibilities, left and rite news mainstream is forming several inclusive and - but- not eggyzackley holding hands yet narrative wise , alligning narratives regards common sense, lol been a while since that was a go, while imo the above is happening, other whole mind worlds are simultannyousely happening and leaching into , through dd, the peoples news, the peoples news is anyone that gets airtime alongside growing audience, Q riddles exspoused this and it be n has happened lol clock rite twice a day maybe .
    Imo this is all about raising humanities consouseness as know thyself is rampant atm, the anger can be or is used in a spirill way time wise regards past energies needing or at least spiritualllly abilities wise, having the ability to transmute trauma.

First would this even get a look in there ? second are our stats improving regards traffic of late ?, 3dy while it appears ? Bills forum is dying it in these times as an outlet to not mainstrean and ufo etc orientated data, would be traffic increasing , yes ?

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (17th May 2023), Emil El Zapato (17th May 2023)