Thread: Treaty Negotiations > SCRIPT <

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts

Treaty Negotiations > SCRIPT <

Papa survived and we survived these last years on the internet, most here and there know it was micro and macro the hurts and suffering that occurred , with ego's absorbing and releasing pain, Importantly Bill may be there yet as often one finds their black box and prepares plus see's repairs.

What does this script to our Papa's members and here start with ?.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th June 2022)

Thanks
    FFS too many responses.

Maybe someone can throw this very thin olive branch thread over to Papa site as they may be more forthcoming.

Wow i thought maybe we are evolving here on TOT, yeah will laugh on the way through lol.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th June 2022)

Thanks
    Okay then, how about we offer him a membership to kick things off ?.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th June 2022)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,968 Times in 20,254 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    FFS too many responses.

Maybe someone can throw this very thin olive branch thread over to Papa site as they may be more forthcoming.

Wow i thought maybe we are evolving here on TOT, yeah will laugh on the way through lol.
    Well, I thought it would have been very clear already by now, Vern, that Project Avalon does not want to make peace with us. Remember, I had been building a bridge between our respective forums for years, but all Fearless Leader™ was interested in was to recruit me as an administrator, with as an additional bonus, his hope that if I were to accept his offer — which I did, but without abandoning our little Shire here, and without any personal ambitions, as I was doing it out of friendship and altruism only — it would have meant (in his own words) "the death knell of TOT".

Furthermore, Fearless Leader™ gratuitously banned me for no reason — although from what I have been told, he has now sufficiently rewritten history so as to present his flock with an apparently valid-sounding reason, albeit sadly enough for him, one that he cannot substantiate with evidence — and also immediately nuked the reconciliatory thread that mojo started over there; the thread was closed and moved either to members-only or to their mod room. And then more recently, Malisa/Mashika was allowed to start a public-shaming thread aimed at myself, which Fearless Leader™ gleefully allowed to sit in a publicly visible category of his forum for a sufficiently long enough time for Project Avalon's filthiest rats to spit all of their insane bile until they finally got bored with it.

I'd say that it's pretty clear that your olive branch would quickly be set on fire while you're still holding it, if you consider that Fearless Leader™ and most of his flock first pissed, shat and puked all over the bridge I had spent years building up, and then blew it up completely, by first banning myself and Gio, and by then announcing that no member of The One Truth whose account is banned over at Project Avalon will ever be allowed back in there.

Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    Okay then, how about we offer him a membership to kick things off ?.
    Oh, but there are various reasons as to why he would never even accept being a member here.

• The One Truth has been a thorn in his side since the day this forum was started, because it was created by (mainly) ex-PA members as an alternative to Project Avalon, and although TOT is not the only such PA spin-off, it is one of the very few ones to have survived up until now. Most of the others have either become inactive or have vanished. It irks him that The One Truth still exists, and he loathes us for it. As an illustration, I once again refer to the thread in Project Avalon's mod room with the name of every member here who also has an account at Project Avalon, and under what names they are registered at both forums.

• As a narcissist, he considers himself superior to other people, even though he'll always use his charm and eloquence to try and convey everyone of the opposite — i.e. that he is in fact a humble man — and in line with that narcissism, he also considers Project Avalon better than any other social medium. He also regularly makes it very clear to his members that they are the chosen ones, the "Awake & Aware™", and that Project Avalon as such would be some sort of an elite paradise, superior to all other venues on the internet.

• He desperately needs and wants to be a leader, and he is all too comfortable having that ban hammer at his disposal. As a regular member at another forum, he would not hold that power. As such, if he were to join up here, then he'd have a lot to answer for, but without the luxury of being able to ban anyone. He would be held accountable for all of his past and present misbehavior — yes, that's a euphemism — and as a narcissist, he cannot and will not allow anyone to hold him accountable for anything at all.

All of the above is why he would never even dream of signing up for membership here in our Shire, unless it were so as to be able to snoop around anonymously — which wouldn't work, because we've already got that covered. But even then still, we ourselves aren't particularly eager to welcome him here either.

He's the one who blew up the bridge I had worked so hard for, he willfully cut off any attempts from his own members at restoring it — see my reference higher up to the public thread that was started by mojo — and then he took the lead in slandering not only Fred Steeves and myself, but all of The One Truth as well.

So, nope, no olive branch for Fearless Leader™. But if you were to want to hold out a roughly cut wooden pole densely wound with rusty barbwire, then we won't stop you.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (17th June 2022), Emil El Zapato (16th June 2022)