Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bye Bye CV19

Thanks
    Thanked 80,969 Times in 20,255 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    Will not even enter-tain your projection Aragorn, please keep it seemly on this thread, being triggered etc.

You know where you may put your shame thankyou.

Into the data, the facts, the truths, the lies, the propaganda, not the gesara silliness etc look Aragorn cnn spews news, fox spews news, radio spews news etc , is it true , is it proppaganda, is it wag the dog ???, the cv19 narrative is dying, other fears will be grasped at, most likely climate as climate change needs everyone to pay tax.

Atm all around the world, bye bye is happening, simple yes ???.
    It must be very comfortable over there in your narrow world of US-only media and US-centric talking heads, Vern. So comfortable that you cannot even fathom looking over the edge of your little cardboard box anymore. And that for a Kiwi, no less.

The rest of us however live on a bigger world, with other people; people who are not US American conservatives.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =
    ...to the topTop

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (20th January 2022), Emil El Zapato (20th January 2022), Wind (20th January 2022)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Your kidding ?, media all around the world is important, truth, not just yours Aragorn is important, your telling me how i live my life with accusation cherries on top, all false, i accept your apology in the future Aragorn, much love, pleasing you have a good sense of the average Kiwi, thankyou.

Would rather concerntrate on posting the bye bye cv19 data than assisting you with your triggers and accusations. Or is it too much for you Aragorn ?.
    ...to the topTop

Thanks
    Your kidding ?, media all around the world is important, truth, not just yours Aragorn is important, your telling me how i live my life with accusation cherries on top, all false, i accept your apology in the future Aragorn, much love, pleasing you have a good sense of the average Kiwi, thankyou.

Would rather concerntrate on posting the bye bye cv19 data than assisting you with your triggers and accusations. Or is it too much for you Aragorn ?.
    The problem is that your data all comes from the same sources and is therefore unreliable. And this is corroborated by the fact that all of the other data contradicts your data.

90% of the sources confirm what I and others have been saying, and those 90% of the sources are reliable sources. Your data comes from the other 10%, who are known to have an agenda, as well as that they are known to lie in service of said agenda, and that they ─ like you ─ are willfully blind to whatever's happening outside of the USA.

So, whose truth are we talking about here? Because if it isn't an objective truth ─ and yours isn't ─ then it's a distorted truth at best, and a bald-faced lie at worst. And given the track record of your sources, I think we all know what to believe by now. The only one who doesn't seem to know that yet is you.
    ...to the topTop

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (20th January 2022), Emil El Zapato (20th January 2022), Wind (20th January 2022)

Thanks
    More accusations, more of yourself telling me how i lead my life, also false, will walk away as you are in a position of power being the main man here.

Rogan has shown hero status and people watch him due to his shared data and interviews with amazing people, he averages 11 million views to CNN's ? views, we will all get there imo. waves
    ...to the topTop

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Christian (20th January 2022), Emil El Zapato (20th January 2022)

Thanks
    More accusations, more of yourself telling me how i lead my life, also false, will walk away as you are in a position of power being the main man here.
    I haven't said jack shit about how you lead your life, and I couldn't even care less about that. I have also not made any accusations toward yourself. I am only responding to the propaganda and nonsense you post here on the forum. There's a huge difference.

Furthermore, whether I'm the administrator here or not has nothing to do with what I am saying to you in this regard. I am simply calling you out on the bullshit you post. And for that matter, it is and has for years already been the same old bullshit. Everyone has already long heard and seen it by now, and especially given your habit of spamming the same videos across multiple threads. You even soiled the Tent only a few days ago, and we had to delete it.

Rogan has shown hero status and people watch him due to his shared data and interviews with amazing people, he averages 11 million views to CNN's ? views, we will all get there imo. waves
    Rogan has shown that he's nothing but a narcissist with a big ego and a show to run. Bringing in controversial guests and presenting controversial ideas is an age-old strategy for drawing attention, and thus a bigger audience, and thus more income.

As for CNN, I couldn't give a flying fuck about CNN, any more than that I could give a flying fuck about Rogan. CNN is American. Rogan is American. Fox News is American. MSNBC is American. I am not. And neither are you, so why are you so obsessed with American (and for that matter, corporate) media?

Don't even bother answering that. The Preciousss has already long had you under its spell.
    ...to the topTop

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Apologies Gio, Modwiz and yourself for the wee tent issue, my mistake, ta for cleaning up Aragorn.

Seeing, sensing and feeling into anothers words is Beautifullll once acceptence outside of oneself mirrored.
    ...to the topTop

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (20th January 2022), Emil El Zapato (20th January 2022), Wind (20th January 2022)

Thanks
    Apologies Gio, Modwiz and yourself for the wee tent issue, my mistake, ta for cleaning up Aragorn.
    It was Wind who cleaned it up.

Oh, yes, I remember now: I cleaned one up too.
    ...to the topTop

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    It was Wind who cleaned it up.

Oh, yes, I remember now: I cleaned one up too.
    Aianawa, I think you are a good man but I truly don't understand why you buy all the B.S. stories that right wing media puts out. The right has historically been on the edge of reality but now they have gone over it for all the world to see. Man, save yourself and be an asset to the force of truth, see through low minded perceptions, and give the rest of the world credit for trying to do good. As long as people cater to their own lower instincts humanity cannot move forward and make existence tolerable for all of us.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"
    ...to the topTop

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (20th January 2022), Aragorn (20th January 2022), Wind (20th January 2022)

Thanks
    This thread is a good WW template to pitch from imo, is the cv19 bye bye rippling the world, is the old narrative dying ?, if eyes to see then yes, on a channell telling you it is not so ?, kiwi's unfortunately imo have a strong connection to UK ( especialllly ancestors wise ) and many here both pro choice and anti anti vaxxers, are saying we must follow the UK, on social media and radio etc, this imo will begin to happen in Aussie also soon.
    ...to the topTop

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (20th January 2022), Wind (20th January 2022)

Thanks
    Okay, please assist those able, post your countries bye bye data and news here please, some members may actualllly be living in an interesting mediaslashcountry bubble and not able to see Israel, scotland, England etc data and alternative and mainstream news etc.
    ...to the topTop

Thanks
    ...to the topTop

Thanks
    Now Ireland >

The Irish government has agreed to lift almost all coronavirus restrictions from tomorrow - in a move attributed to the passing of the peak of the Omicron wave, and the country's high vaccine uptake.

The landmark decision was announced by Taoiseach (Prime Minister) Micheal Martin in a televised address to the nation.
    ...to the topTop

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (21st January 2022)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,020 Times in 1,226 Posts
    My mom is about to die from it any minute. You really suck Verne
    What is the purpose of your presence?
    ...to the topTop

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (22nd January 2022), Emil El Zapato (22nd January 2022), Octopus Garden (25th January 2022)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,020 Times in 1,226 Posts
    And just so you and your dumb fucking research or whatever the fuck shows…she described the same fucking symptoms I had when it hit me hard, making me feel like NOTHING I have ever felt. There were flu like symptoms. And also symptoms like I have never felt in my life

I was vaxxed, she was boosted….and would have been dead a week ago if not, I think. She was in remission from her chemo from Mantle cell lymphoma and chose to go the Death-santis’ Florida as her last hurrah

I just want say fuck you for all your thoughts on the subject, and that i think you suck for feeling the need the Ned to spread the toxic shit you choose to believe. This is not ad hominem. I am expressing my feelings, my 1st amendment rights. You suck. The people you like trumpet suck worse. Get help

So I have none of that hard hitting research you fucking feel like spreading. But I hope it makes you feel as good as it makes me feel bad. At least someone gets something out of it
    What is the purpose of your presence?
    ...to the topTop

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (22nd January 2022), Emil El Zapato (22nd January 2022), Octopus Garden (25th January 2022)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by donk View Post
    My mom is about to die from it any minute.
    My thoughts are with you and with your family, Brother. I will send healing thoughts to your mom. I don't know whether it'll help, but it certainly won't make things any worse.
    ...to the topTop

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (22nd January 2022), donk (22nd January 2022), Emil El Zapato (22nd January 2022), Wind (22nd January 2022)