Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bye Bye CV19

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Really hard feeling your pain Donk, much love to you and your mum, hope cv19 etc all just f's off as fast as poss.
    ...to the topTop

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (22nd January 2022), donk (22nd January 2022), Dreamtimer (22nd January 2022), Emil El Zapato (22nd January 2022), Gio (22nd January 2022), Wind (22nd January 2022)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by donk View Post
    And just so you and your dumb fucking research or whatever the fuck shows…she described the same fucking symptoms I had when it hit me hard, making me feel like NOTHING I have ever felt. There were flu like symptoms. And also symptoms like I have never felt in my life

I was vaxxed, she was boosted….and would have been dead a week ago if not, I think. She was in remission from her chemo from Mantle cell lymphoma and chose to go the Death-santis’ Florida as her last hurrah

I just want say fuck you for all your thoughts on the subject, and that i think you suck for feeling the need the Ned to spread the toxic shit you choose to believe. This is not ad hominem. I am expressing my feelings, my 1st amendment rights. You suck. The people you like trumpet suck worse. Get help

So I have none of that hard hitting research you fucking feel like spreading. But I hope it makes you feel as good as it makes me feel bad. At least someone gets something out of it
    My daughter contracted omicron (probably) over the holidays as I did. She was exposed at a Christmas get together with her mother's family by a cousin that was known covid positive but no one bothered to tell her. The cousin visited their grandfather in hospice (unprotected). Her Uncle died on New Year's eve from a massive heart attack. I can't help but wonder if the covid exposure might have been a factor. People just don't think or seem to care even about family.

It reminds me of the time when my ex sent my daughter to pre-school knowing that she was sick with a rather rare form of measles. Narcissism is a serious disease. One of the mothers suffered a miscarriage due to that exposure. I don't know if my ex was ever even aware of that and I certainly was never cruel enough to let her know what she might have done. I wouldn't have been able to live with myself. That is some very heavy shit to deal with.

I hope your mother recovers Donk...I'll say a prayer for her.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"
    ...to the topTop

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (22nd January 2022), Aragorn (23rd January 2022), Dreamtimer (22nd January 2022), Gio (22nd January 2022), Wind (22nd January 2022)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Thank you for showing some care, Aianawa. Hoping the virus eff's off is much more meaningful than saying it already has. That magic doesn't work for donk and people like him who have family and close ones suffering from Covid.

And the virus will do what it does because it's here on earth where billions of us live.

If you want your magic to spread through others' thoughts, a good dose of compassion would help to make that a reality.

Trying to condition folks by just saying something over and over isn't really where the magic is.
    ...to the topTop

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (22nd January 2022), Aragorn (23rd January 2022), Emil El Zapato (22nd January 2022), Wind (22nd January 2022)

Thanks
    Ffs DT, bye bye is not gone gone.

Ffs i care greatly and imo yourself saying it this way is beneath you.

Being emotionalllly enept due to brainwashing is not new to any of us in our lifetimes imo , so DT lets all take emotional responsibility for ourselves.
    ...to the topTop

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (23rd January 2022)

Thanks
    Some members here must be seeing cv19 bye bye in real time also ?
    ...to the topTop

Thanks
    @covidpositivenews:
    Here are the positive stories we covered this week that everyone should be talking about.
    1) Japan becomes one of the first countries to decide no vaccine will be given without consent and calls for its people not to discriminate.
    2) Czech Republic becomes the first EU country to decide Covid vaccinations will not be mandatory in their country.
    3) Global media starts admitting biased reporting as the leading tabloid newspapers in Germany and Denmark apologise for following their governments' fear-focused false Covid narratives.
    4) England scraps the digital Covid pass and no longer requires proof of vaccination.
    5) Spain calls for the EU to end digital Covid tracking, allow debate among health professionals and now considers Covid as an endemic milder virus like the flu.
    6) The German federal government declares the pandemic to be officially over in Germany.
    7) Illinois student demonstrates critical thinking among the youth today by challenging her own school board's lack of critical thinking for supporting mask measures in Illinois state.
    Scientists, non-profits and every day concerned citizens start questioning the serious side effects associated with Covid vaccines as billboards go up across the the United States.
    9) Ivermectin is scientifically acknowledged as unequivocally effective in reducing Covid infections, hospitalisations and deaths thanks to a meta-analysis of existing studies.
    10) The Brazilian government confirms ivermectin reduces hospitalisation and mortality after carrying out the largest ivermectin Covid study in the world.
    11) Scientists invent a purely plant-based chewing gum that stops SARS-CoV-2 entering the body
    12) Cannabis plant compounds such as CBD are being increasingly studied for their abilities to prevent Covid from penetrating human cells.
    13) CBGA and CBDA compounds have also been found to inhibit infection.
    14) 146 studies confirm if you or people you know have been infected with Covid, you/they have longer-lasting immunity against future infection than any existing vaccine.
    15) Numerous scientific studies investigating the various ways nature improves mental and physical issues caused or exacerbated by the Covid pandemic conclude that spending more time in green spaces significantly boosts mental and physical health during these stressful, uncertain and fear-focused times.
    Get out in nature and enjoy your day of rest ✨
    More positive news about the Covid pandemic next week!
    Follow us:
    @covidpositivenews
    ...to the topTop

Thanks
    ...to the topTop

Thanks
    Thanked 80,969 Times in 20,255 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    @covidpositivenews:
    Here are the positive stories we covered this week that everyone should be talking about.

[...]
    9) Ivermectin is scientifically acknowledged as unequivocally effective in reducing Covid infections, hospitalisations and deaths thanks to a meta-analysis of existing studies.
    10) The Brazilian government confirms ivermectin reduces hospitalisation and mortality after carrying out the largest ivermectin Covid study in the world.
    [...]
    Bullshit.

Ivermectin has no impact whatsoever on whether one gets infected with any of the Covid-19 variants, nor on how severe the effects of a Covid-19 infection will be on any given individual, nor on any such individual's recovery from their Covid-19 infection. Ivermectin is a horse dewormer, and the two above-quoted statements are horseshit.

Administering Ivermectin for Covid-19 is just as effective as inflating the tires of your car because the battery in your neighbor's car has gone flat.

There's no doubt on my mind that there will be people who have reported that Ivermectin helped them recover from Covid-19, but then that can only have been because of the placebo effect. You might as well claim that reciting three Hail Marys has healed you from Covid-19. Or dancing naked in a circle of mushrooms in the forest at midnight while singing the theme song from "Teletubbies".

You have been told all of this over and over, and yet you still continue to perpetrate the same misinformation, ad nauseam. It would really behoove you to read a couple of good scientific books on the subject of biology and human physiology. It may come as a shock to you, but you'll probably learn more from that than from listening to Joe Rogan or Russel Brand, and from taking the nonsense from far-right conspiracy websites for the truth at face value.

You've been warned enough, so I'm closing this thread. If you can be intransigent, then so can I.

= DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =
    ...to the topTop

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (25th January 2022), Dreamtimer (27th January 2022), Emil El Zapato (25th January 2022), Wind (25th January 2022)