Thread: The Astrology Podcast for 2022. Don't get your hopes up...

Senior Member Canada
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,099 Times in 1,080 Posts

The Astrology Podcast for 2022. Don't get your hopes up...

This has become my favorite astrology podcast. 2022 looks to be pretty fraught with drama too. Trying to be hopeful. Maybe the hope involves we have to hit bottom, as a species before we turn things around.

Climate change has done such a number on us, in the Pacific Northwest. OMG. It has to turn around.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Octopus Garden For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (2nd January 2022), Catsquotl (22nd February 2022), Dreamtimer (3rd January 2022), Emil El Zapato (2nd January 2022), Wind (2nd January 2022)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Thanks, OG. I've been indulging in some predictions for the New Year. I've been hearing mostly good stuff. We shall see. I like to be optimistic, it's better energy.

My son and I were talking about the weird weather. He's in Jackson, Wyoming. It didn't really snow much until late November. They've had many weirdly warm days. One affect is the vastly increased avalanche risk.

We talked about the snow in the Sierras, he lived in that area for a year after college. We both agreed that lots of snow is good but that warming or rain on top of it would be bad, even catastrophic. Hopefully that won't happen.

My mind was blown by the wildfires in Colorado.

Crazy times.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (3rd January 2022), Emil El Zapato (4th January 2022), Octopus Garden (3rd January 2022), Wind (3rd January 2022)

Senior Member Canada
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,099 Times in 1,080 Posts
    Hey Dreamtimer, Your perspective is appreciated... a lot. i think I am just temporarily overwhelmed by the change. Record heat in the summer, killed hundreds, followed by unprecedented flooding in November, then that followed by record cold this winter. I think the interior of the province is still cut off from the coast, by vehicle, due to highways being destroyed from the flooding.
    I was astonished by the Colorado fire too. It was so fast. Hurricane force winds with fire. And tornadoes. We are getting them up here now too, in Central Canada. That's unprecedented.
    Anyway, we all just have to roll with it and find our North Star for guidance, whatever that might be. Family, friends, philosophies, religions, hope. Whatever works, time to employ it!

Have a wonderful 2022! Sorry I was a bummer with my post!

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Octopus Garden For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (3rd January 2022), Dreamtimer (4th January 2022), Emil El Zapato (4th January 2022), Wind (4th January 2022)