Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Conspiracy

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,908 Times in 1,858 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by BeastOfBologna View Post
    I'm down with that...

What is the name of the book, Chris ... Cro-Magnon is a somewhat deprecated term for modern humans but nevertheless it sounds like it might be an interesting read.

deprecated: science/technology
    It's this one: https://www.scribd.com/book/35148681...ltural-Origins

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (17th December 2021), Emil El Zapato (18th December 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Chris View Post
    thanks Chris,
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Chris (13th December 2021), Dreamtimer (17th December 2021)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    I haven't watched any David Icke videos in ages, but lately I was curious what he's up to.

I found the below video rather interesting, though I disagree with him on many things, not least the vaccine issue or the role of the gods. He seems to believe that both are evil.

However, where we agree is the nature of reality and energy.

He makes the case here that the vaccines are designed by the "gods" (reptilians), which he claims is the Biblical God in fact, to separate the human soul from the body and to create soulless automatons out of the human race which can then be manipulated through virtual reality (Facebook's budding Metaverse) and implants to make them completely dependent on technology and locked into the matrix simulation forever. A wild ride, but well worth listening to if you are into wild conspiracies.

https://banned.video/watch?id=61a9497ce475e67dcac9d97d

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (13th December 2021), Dreamtimer (17th December 2021), Emil El Zapato (13th December 2021), Wind (13th December 2021)

Thanks
    I haven't watched any David Icke videos in ages, but lately I was curious what he's up to.

I found the below video rather interesting, though I disagree with him on many things, not least the vaccine issue or the role of the gods. He seems to believe that both are evil.

He makes the case here that the vaccines are designed by the "gods" (reptilians), which he claims is the Biblical God in fact, to separate the human soul from the body and to create soulless automatons out of the human race which can then be manipulated through virtual reality (Facebook's budding Metaverse) and implants to make them completely dependent on technology and locked into the matrix simulation forever. A wild ride, but well worth listening to if you are into wild conspiracies.

I always liked David Icke but pretty much shied away when he went over the political balance line... but that was probably always the case with him and I just never realized it.

I've been reading that Stan Gooch book about the Neanderthals. He's kind of annoying Sir/Madam if you know what I mean. But he surely has a great imagination ... kind of reminds me of me except he has done a lot more research.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Chris (14th December 2021), Dreamtimer (17th December 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,969 Times in 20,255 Posts

David Icke has already long gone so far off the rails that he'll never reach another train station anymore in his lifetime. He may join Kerry Cassidy in her insanity.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Chris (14th December 2021), Dreamtimer (17th December 2021), Emil El Zapato (13th December 2021)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    David Icke has already long gone so far off the rails that he'll never reach another train station anymore in his lifetime. He may join Kerry Cassidy in her insanity.
    lol ... yeah ... he gone ...

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (13th December 2021), Chris (14th December 2021), Dreamtimer (17th December 2021)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Well, he's been called a nutter for 30 years but a lot of the stuff he talked about during that time has since come to pass, which explains his popularity. Few people have done so much to expose political paedophilia for instance and bring it into public consciousness. It certainly seems he was vindicated with the revelations about Jimmy Savile, Jeffery Epstein and the Westminster Paedophile ring.

I also don't think he's wrong about the fundamentals, such as this reality being a simulation (or Maya as the Hindus call it) and some sort of interdimensional manipulation going on in the background. We disagree about pretty much everything else though.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (14th December 2021), Dreamtimer (17th December 2021), Emil El Zapato (14th December 2021), Wind (14th December 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 27,305 Times in 7,220 Posts
    I used to think he is a nutter, now I only think that he's a half-nutter. I'd like to believe his intentions are good.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (14th December 2021), Chris (15th December 2021), Dreamtimer (17th December 2021), Emil El Zapato (14th December 2021)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Wind View Post
    I used to think he is a nutter, now I only think that he's a half-nutter. I'd like to believe his intentions are good.
    I honestly don't think he's a nutter, just a bit eccentric.

If we had to rely on the judgement of the mainstream, all of us here would be considered insane, I'm pretty sure about that.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (15th December 2021), Dreamtimer (17th December 2021), Emil El Zapato (15th December 2021), Wind (15th December 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 27,305 Times in 7,220 Posts
    If we had to rely on the judgement of the mainstream, all of us here would be considered insane, I'm pretty sure about that.
    Oh, of course.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYXsKUwnGUs

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (15th December 2021), Chris (15th December 2021), Dreamtimer (17th December 2021), Emil El Zapato (15th December 2021)

Thanks
    Hey Chris, I finished Stan Gooch's book. I was with him until the end, he went off the deep end and let his ego overcome his thinking processes. Quite a few years ago, I concluded that the Bible's proscriptions against bestiality and the mixing of races came from species' memories. The prime example is Neanderthal and Modern humans. I think Goochy would agree, but he gets highly carried away with himself and his 'theories' eventually completely abandoning any scientific basis in favor of his own conclusions. I disagreed with some of them but most actually made a lot of sense from a purely 'intuitive' perspective. I might do the same but I wouldn't write a book pushing them, in particular since I don't have the credentials he did.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Chris (16th December 2021), Dreamtimer (17th December 2021), Wind (15th December 2021)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by BeastOfBologna View Post
    Hey Chris, I finished Stan Gooch's book. I was with him until the end, he went off the deep end and let his ego overcome his thinking processes. Quite a few years ago, I concluded that the Bible's proscriptions against bestiality and the mixing of races came from species' memories. The prime example is Neanderthal and Modern humans. I think Goochy would agree, but he gets highly carried away with himself and his 'theories' eventually completely abandoning any scientific basis in favor of his own conclusions. I disagreed with some of them but most actually made a lot of sense from a purely 'intuitive' perspective. I might do the same but I wouldn't write a book pushing them, in particular since I don't have the credentials he did.
    Well yes, his book isn't exactly scientific, there's a lot of speculation and conjecture, but it actually makes sense of a lot of weird stuff that keeps happening in human society that otherwise makes no sense at all.

E.g., I always wondered what precisely people with a far-right or conservative bent have against Jews, Homosexuals, Women, Sexuality, Artists and Musicians, etc...

Well, now I kinda know, it seems to be a reaction by the Cro-magnon component of our species against the Neanderthal component.

Same thing with people (usually men), who think in a militaristic manner, crop their hair short, wake up at 3 am to do pushups and often enjoy exacting violence on others, as opposed to other who go to bed at 3 am, sleep in until noon and often spend their time in seemingly worthless pursuits like music and poetry. I now have a much greater understanding of where this comes from and the genetic history behind it.

BTW, I have a fleeting suspicion that it was actually Cro-magnon man that hunted Neanderthals to extinction and we probably ate them too. This memory might also be why conservative, religious types often go mad when they see people dancing, enjoying themselves, listening to music, staying up late, writing poetry, enjoying free love or any of the other "Satanic" things that people of a more liberal bent seem to enjoy. It is also worth noting that Neanderthals were red-haired and the devil is often portrayed as being red.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th December 2021), Dreamtimer (17th December 2021), Emil El Zapato (16th December 2021), Wind (16th December 2021)

Thanks
    E.g., I always wondered what precisely people with a far-right or conservative bent have against Jews, Homosexuals, Women, Sexuality, Artists and Musicians, etc...
    Catholicism, predominantly. Islam is actually more liberal in certain ways, while being even more strict in other ways.

It is also worth noting that Neanderthals were red-haired and the devil is often portrayed as being red.
    The devil is often portrayed as being red because he's supposedly red-hot from living in Hell ─ the eternally burning lakes of oil, you know?

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (17th December 2021), Emil El Zapato (16th December 2021), Wind (16th December 2021)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Catholicism, predominantly. Islam is actually more liberal in certain ways, while being even more strict in other ways.
    I would disagree with that, all mainstream religions are pretty conservative, even Buddhism and Hinduism. In a strict interpretation of Islam, even listening to music, playing sports or watching TV is forbidden. ISIS would famously execute teenagers for such offences.

The devil is often portrayed as being red because he's supposedly red-hot from living in Hell ─ the eternally burning lakes of oil, you know?
    I think it's a bit more complex than that, he's usually portrayed as having red skin and horns, which would make him some as yet unknown species. You sometimes see species with red skin in Star Trek or other sci-fi series, as well as various myths.

In any case, Neanderthals were associated with the colour red for various reasons.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th December 2021), Dreamtimer (17th December 2021), Emil El Zapato (16th December 2021), Wind (16th December 2021)

Thanks
    I would disagree with that, all mainstream religions are pretty conservative, even Buddhism and Hinduism. In a strict interpretation of Islam, even listening to music, playing sports or watching TV is forbidden. ISIS would famously execute teenagers for such offences.
    That's how it is now, yes, but Islam hasn't always been like that, and it still isn't like that in many countries. Of course, the branches of Islam and the Muslims we here in the western world usually come into contact with ─ or that are depicted in the media ─ are usually far more conservative.

Most of the original Muslims here in Belgium came from very poor and under-educated regions, where religious fanaticism and dogma were the strongest because those people simply didn't know any better. These people were brought here by our government to do the dirty (and often dangerous) work that the native Belgian population didn't want to do anymore, such as working in the coal mines. And those Muslims ─ first a wave recruited from Morocco in the late 1950s, later a wave recruited from Turkey in the early-to-mid 1960s ─ were not the first immigrants brought in by the government either. Earlier, they had already recruited Italians for the same purposes.

Yet, back in the days that the Roman Catholic Empire ruled the western world with an iron fist, Muslim culture was internally a lot more liberal, and especially with regard to their treatment of and respect for women.

I think it's a bit more complex than that, he's usually portrayed as having red skin and horns, which would make him some as yet unknown species.
    The horns were a metaphor for the scapegoat, itself a linguistic derivative of the passages in the Old Testament where the Israelites had to send a sacrificial goat out into the desert for Azazel, purportedly a fallen angel. Whenever the Israelites were going to bring a sacrifice to Yahweh, they also had to send a goat out into the desert for Azazel, as atonement for their sins. The goat supposedly carried their sins away from them.

This, in combination with the goat-face-like appearance of an upside-down pentagram, led to the cultural representation of the devil ─ or in Freemasonry, of Baphomet ─ as a being with goat legs, the curved horns of a billy goat or a ram, the face of a goat, and a body that was androgynous in appearance, i.e. with a male torso that had female breasts.

The androgyny of this being was also inspired by Catholicism, namely through the vilification of sexuality, which in and of itself was a direct consequence of the mandatory vow of celibacy for Catholic priests and monks. Sexuality was thus considered a temptation to the priests and monks, and was therefore considered evil, and taboo. The depiction of the devil as an androgynous being was as such meant to explicitly emphasize sexuality as being evil.

Likewise, for the same reason, angels were usually depicted as asexual, although it was often difficult for religious artists to depict an angel that way, which is why angels are usually depicted as babies or toddlers ─ e.g. the typical depiction of Cupid as a cherubim ─ or as flat-chested females wearing era-specific armor and carrying weaponry. In some later religious paintings, angels are depicted as anatomically completely female and without wearing any armor or carrying any weapons, but this was probably due to the painters using real women as models for their paintings.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (17th December 2021), Emil El Zapato (16th December 2021), Wind (16th December 2021)