Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Conspiracy

Thanks
    Thanked 27,302 Times in 7,218 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Chris View Post
    I don't know about Edgar Cayce, he predicted a lot of shit that didn't come to pass, like major earth changes and disasters. In that sense, he is a bit like David Icke.
    Perhaps you should read more about him and his books too before jumping so fast into conclusions. He isn't Icke. He is mainly known for his past life readings as he accessed the akashic records and he mainly helped people with their health issues with a really good track record, the center for A.R.E. in Virginia Beach is mostly based on holistic healing if I'm not mistaken. They started to notice that once he helped people with their health issues that often the issues were due to past lives and things which happened during them, including the time of Atlantis. Then they got more interested in Atlantis and wanted to know about it and started to study it even more in the readings.

I'm wary of prophecies in general, they almost always fall flat, especially when they predict major disasters or the end of the world. I actually have a (quantum or many worlds) theory about why that is, but it's rather convoluted. Suffice to say, we usually end up living on in the quantum reality or timeline in which the major disaster that was predicted did not happen and life goes on. In this sense I'm actually a bit of an optimist, despite appearances. Sure, there will be a reality where things go to shit, but with the right mindset, it won't be ours. I am a believer in each person choosing the particular quantum reality they wish to inhabit and each choice we make shifts us slightly into another one.
    I would agree with you there. Cayce was correct about some future predictions, but that's where it's easy to get things wrong because the future is never fully set in stone, it's just potential although I still struggle with determinism as I certainly believe in fate, yet some things still seem to be changing and happening later or not at all. The past has already happened and with the right tools it can be accessed.
    Last edited by Wind, 22nd December 2021 at 07:31.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (21st December 2021), Aragorn (21st December 2021), Chris (22nd December 2021), Dreamtimer (21st December 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 9,445 Times in 1,680 Posts
    In Northern Ireland, protestants used to preach that the Pope was the antichrist and Catholics were devil-worshippers.
    If that was a thing, it was a tiny minority.
    I've never heard of it.

How is that for racism? I somehow never hear wokesters complaining about the unbelievable fact that in fifteen sovereign countries the head of state can only be a white English Anglican woman from just one particular (German-Transylvanian) bloodline.
    The guelphs are Venetians.
    Yes, they married into German royalty and are connected to Vlad the Impaler, but they are Venetians.
    Also, the monarch is an appointment by parliament, it's not on heredity anymore.
    The bill of rights was amended as were other acts, so that catholics can be on the throne.
    Ní siocháin go saoirse

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lord Sidious For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (21st December 2021), Aragorn (21st December 2021), Chris (22nd December 2021), Dreamtimer (21st December 2021), Wind (21st December 2021)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,908 Times in 1,858 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Lord Sidious View Post
    If that was a thing, it was a tiny minority.
    I've never heard of it.
    It was the reverend Ian Paisley, who said that on numerous occasions. Since he was the leader of Northern Ireland and before that, the spiritual and political leader of Northern Irish Protestants, it is no small matter. Way before that, British schoolchildren were taught that the Irish were uncivilised cannibals.

The guelphs are Venetians.
    Yes, they married into German royalty and are connected to Vlad the Impaler, but they are Venetians.
    Also, the monarch is an appointment by parliament, it's not on heredity anymore.
    The bill of rights was amended as were other acts, so that catholics can be on the throne.
    Obviously the Windsors aren't just one bloodline, they have a very extensive family tree. However, they are in fact related to Transylvanian royalty through Mary of Teck, who was a Rhédey, one of the old aristocratic families of Transylvania and a direct descendant of Vlad the Impaler (who was born in Transylvania and ruled over part of it, but most of his domain was to the south). Prince Charles is actually quite proud of his Transylvanian ancestry and he spends a few weeks every year in his castle (more like a mansion) in Transylvania, usually in the company of a Hungarian count.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (21st December 2021), Aragorn (21st December 2021), Dreamtimer (21st December 2021), Emil El Zapato (22nd December 2021), Wind (21st December 2021)

Thanks
    I wonder how many bats he has in the attic.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (21st December 2021), Chris (22nd December 2021), Dreamtimer (21st December 2021), Emil El Zapato (22nd December 2021)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Wind View Post
    I wonder how many bats he has in the attic.
    I don't know, but if you look at him, he does look like your stereotypical movie vampire / dracula. The only things missing are pointy ears and teeth, plus a cape.

Here's prince Charles being rather droll about it:

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_ikR49Q-fk

Btw, unlike a lot of conspiracy theorists an occultists, I don't believe in the existence of actual vampires, rather I think these stories were allegories about the oppression of the peasantry by the aristocracy.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (21st December 2021), Dreamtimer (21st December 2021), Emil El Zapato (22nd December 2021), Wind (21st December 2021)

Thanks
    I don't believe in the existence of actual vampires, rather I think these stories were allegories about the oppression of the peasantry by the aristocracy.
    Oh me neither, but the myth of vampires is actually based on energy vampires i.e. people or beings who consume your energy.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (21st December 2021), Chris (22nd December 2021), Dreamtimer (21st December 2021), Emil El Zapato (22nd December 2021)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Don't forget the Blood Countess. Horrible story.

I recall posting a video here featuring a woman who does ouija and is an energy vampire. She spoke of asking people for permission and having it be a mutual experience. She was a red-head who used to show up on History Channel shows as a medium. (I haven't tried to look her up yet).

A connection to vampire legends could also be the disease which causes folks to crave blood. It involves bad absorption of iron and poor oxygenation of the blood.

I instinctively stay away from people who seem to suck energy. I don't think it's necessarily an energy vampire dynamic. Some people just need a lot of drama and attention and it becomes exhausting.

Perhaps folks who glom easily onto conspiracy theories seek/need the rush and the thrill. Regular life is too staid and predictable. Regular life means you're not 'in the know' and part of a 'special' group.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Chris (22nd December 2021), Emil El Zapato (22nd December 2021), Wind (21st December 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 9,445 Times in 1,680 Posts
    It was the reverend Ian Paisley, who said that on numerous occasions. Since he was the leader of Northern Ireland and before that, the spiritual and political leader of Northern Irish Protestants, it is no small matter. Way before that, British schoolchildren were taught that the Irish were uncivilised cannibals.
    Ah, that windsock.
    I would expect claims like that from him.

Obviously the Windsors aren't just one bloodline, they have a very extensive family tree. However, they are in fact related to Transylvanian royalty through Mary of Teck, who was a Rhédey, one of the old aristocratic families of Transylvania and a direct descendant of Vlad the Impaler (who was born in Transylvania and ruled over part of it, but most of his domain was to the south). Prince Charles is actually quite proud of his Transylvanian ancestry and he spends a few weeks every year in his castle (more like a mansion) in Transylvania, usually in the company of a Hungarian count.
    Yeah, I've seen the turd talking about it.
    Ní siocháin go saoirse

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lord Sidious For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (21st December 2021), Chris (22nd December 2021), Dreamtimer (21st December 2021), Emil El Zapato (22nd December 2021), Wind (21st December 2021)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    I recall posting a video here featuring a woman who does ouija and is an energy vampire.
    I bet she's a party pooper.

Quote Originally posted by Lord Sidious View Post
    Yeah, I've seen the turd talking about it.
    The royal turd?

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Wind View Post
    Oh me neither, but the myth of vampires is actually based on energy vampires i.e. people or beings who consume your energy.
    Yeah, I'm not sure if that is a real thing. Certainly, some people seem to think so. I follow occult forums from time to time and they have entire communities dedicated to this stuff, vampiric magic apparently. The main author seems to be a guy calling himself Blackwood.

If you ask me, they're just poseurs, along with Satanists in general, with some exceptions.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (22nd December 2021), Dreamtimer (22nd December 2021), Emil El Zapato (22nd December 2021), Wind (22nd December 2021)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    Don't forget the Blood Countess. Horrible story.

I recall posting a video here featuring a woman who does ouija and is an energy vampire. She spoke of asking people for permission and having it be a mutual experience. She was a red-head who used to show up on History Channel shows as a medium. (I haven't tried to look her up yet).

A connection to vampire legends could also be the disease which causes folks to crave blood. It involves bad absorption of iron and poor oxygenation of the blood.

I instinctively stay away from people who seem to suck energy. I don't think it's necessarily an energy vampire dynamic. Some people just need a lot of drama and attention and it becomes exhausting.

Perhaps folks who glom easily onto conspiracy theories seek/need the rush and the thrill. Regular life is too staid and predictable. Regular life means you're not 'in the know' and part of a 'special' group.
    Yeah, Elisabeth Báthory is interesting. Although not from Transylvania, her family ruled over a big chunk of what was then called upper Hungary (Slovakia). I looked into her story in some detail and it is not at all clear that it really did happen, a lot of the details don't add up. Apparently her political opponents wanted to depose her, especially since she was a woman with a lot of power and they at the very least highly exaggerated her deeds. You obviously can't bathe in blood for one, because blood congeals. Was she cruel to her servants and were some of them tortured and perhaps even murdered? Probably, but it's all down to eyewitness testimony and witnesses could be bought, especially in medieval Hungary.

The Porphyria link to the vampire myth is well known, it probably affected quite a few aristocrats due to inbreeding.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (22nd December 2021), Dreamtimer (22nd December 2021), Emil El Zapato (22nd December 2021), Wind (22nd December 2021)

Thanks
    Yeah, I'm not sure if that is a real thing.
    I am and it's spiritual parasitism, but it's a topic I don't like to talk about. What you focus on will invite more of that into your reality.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (22nd December 2021), Chris (23rd December 2021), Dreamtimer (22nd December 2021), Emil El Zapato (22nd December 2021)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    I found the woman I referenced, Michelle Belanger. She has a website and wrote a Dictionary of Demons.

Hey BOB!

She doesn't sport the red hair and doesn't wear makeup anymore. She was already a blocky woman. Now she really looks like a man. I don't know if she's still into being an energy vampire.

But when she spoke about it on the show I watched, it really just sounded like a kind of sexual encounter. You get close and touch, or nearly touch, and that's certainly a path to arousal.

I agree, Wind, that spending too much time focusing on a subject can bring that kind of energy. There are many things I spend little to no time with for that very reason.

We're collectively falling down the rabbit hole here in the US with conspiracy. It's so bad folks are beginning to brag about not washing their hands.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (22nd December 2021), Chris (23rd December 2021), Emil El Zapato (22nd December 2021), Wind (22nd December 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    Yeah, I'm not sure if that is a real thing. Certainly, some people seem to think so. I follow occult forums from time to time and they have entire communities dedicated to this stuff, vampiric magic apparently. The main author seems to be a guy calling himself Blackwood.

If you ask me, they're just poseurs, along with Satanists in general, with some exceptions.
    rabies was one theory for the origin of the Vampire legend.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (23rd December 2021), Chris (23rd December 2021), Dreamtimer (23rd December 2021), Wind (23rd December 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,967 Times in 20,254 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by BeastOfBologna View Post
    rabies was one theory for the origin of the Vampire legend.
    Vampires were originally not blood-sucking creatures, but rather a kind of cannibalistic zombies. But various folklore legends eventually were woven together and ─ through Bram Stoker ─ blended in with the history of Vlad the Impaler.

Wikipedia has a very good article on it all.

A vampire is a creature from folklore that subsists by feeding on the vital essence (generally in the form of blood) of the living. In European folklore, vampires are undead creatures that often visited loved ones and caused mischief or deaths in the neighbourhoods they inhabited while they were alive. They wore shrouds and were often described as bloated and of ruddy or dark countenance, markedly different from today's gaunt, pale vampire which dates from the early 19th century.

Vampiric entities have been recorded in cultures around the world; the term vampire was popularized in Western Europe after reports of an 18th-century mass hysteria of a pre-existing folk belief in the Balkans and Eastern Europe that in some cases resulted in corpses being staked and people being accused of vampirism. Local variants in Eastern Europe were also known by different names, such as shtriga in Albania, vrykolakas in Greece and strigoi in Romania.

In modern times, the vampire is generally held to be a fictitious entity, although belief in similar vampiric creatures such as the chupacabra still persists in some cultures. Early folk belief in vampires has sometimes been ascribed to the ignorance of the body's process of decomposition after death and how people in pre-industrial societies tried to rationalize this, creating the figure of the vampire to explain the mysteries of death. Porphyria was linked with legends of vampirism in 1985 and received much media exposure, but has since been largely discredited.

The charismatic and sophisticated vampire of modern fiction was born in 1819 with the publication of "The Vampyre" by the English writer John Polidori; the story was highly successful and arguably the most influential vampire work of the early 19th century. Bram Stoker's 1897 novel Dracula is remembered as the quintessential vampire novel and provided the basis of the modern vampire legend, even though it was published after fellow Irish author Joseph Sheridan Le Fanu's 1872 novel Carmilla. The success of this book spawned a distinctive vampire genre, still popular in the 21st century, with books, films, television shows, and video games. The vampire has since become a dominant figure in the horror genre.

= DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Chris (23rd December 2021), Dreamtimer (23rd December 2021), Emil El Zapato (23rd December 2021), Wind (24th December 2021)