Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I was a guest on the JeffMara podcast

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,908 Times in 1,858 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by BeastOfBologna View Post
    Good One, Chris ... you're pretty easy to listen to. Very good articulation of concepts.
    Thanks, appreciate it!

Quote Originally posted by Octopus Garden View Post
    Chris, I look forward to watching and listening to the interview and will subscribe to your channel. Will you be covering ufos?
    Hey OG,

Thanks for that!

Might go into the recent UAP revelations at some point, which I also briefly mentioned in the interview. But I'm not an expert on it by any stretch. This channel will mostly be focussed on spirituality and I might talk a bit about ancient mythology and history where relevant.

Part 2 of My Kundalini primer series is now live.

In this episode I talk about the physical characteristics of Kundalini and the Chakras, the sensations they cause as well as a little bit about the energetic component. I also discuss the Holographic Model of the Universe and how it relates to the nature of the energetic makeup of the body.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd October 2021), Aragorn (18th October 2021), Dreamtimer (18th October 2021), Emil El Zapato (18th October 2021), Wind (18th October 2021)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    This is part 3 of my Kundalini primer series

In this video, I talk about Heaven and its relationship to Kundalini and the Chakras. I discuss topics like the mouth of Heaven, Jacob's Ladder and the Tree of Life. I also talk about Divine Love and Divine Grace.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd October 2021), Aragorn (22nd October 2021), Dreamtimer (25th October 2021), Emil El Zapato (22nd October 2021), Wind (23rd October 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Have a few Questions but it may upset fellow members to ask and talk about, willing ?.

Imo will be interesting who gets rattled and or upset about words and wording-s and differing beliefs, still willing ?.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Chris (23rd October 2021), Dreamtimer (25th October 2021), Emil El Zapato (23rd October 2021), Wind (23rd October 2021)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    You can ask question on youtube if you prefer. Either way, it's the same for me.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd October 2021), Aragorn (23rd October 2021), Dreamtimer (25th October 2021), Emil El Zapato (23rd October 2021), Wind (23rd October 2021)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    In this video I follow up on my second appearance on the JeffMara Podcast, which you can view here:

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fpii02QBgzI

My segment is from 17:30

So, in this episode, I talk about my encounter with a fallen angel, a goatman basically, that I saw in the Astral realm, where I was also present in my Astral form. I discuss the importance of white light protection to shield yourself from malevolent entities and a method to use the fire of Kundalini to ward off unwanted visitors. I also speculate on the nature of the underworld and what different circles in it might mean. I also discuss whether Kundalini is the path for everyone, what sacrifices this path actually entails and the process of drinking Soma / Amrita as a part of the Kundalini process. I also advise against practicing Kechari Mudra and I mention the dark aspects of the Occult, I mention a recent ritual Murder in the UK and the teachings that informed it, as well as how to avoid the pitfalls of the dark side and the best protection against being seduced by promises of wealth and power.

All pretty important topics, so hold on to your seats and enjoy this episode. See you in the next one.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (31st October 2021), Dreamtimer (1st November 2021), Emil El Zapato (31st October 2021), Wind (31st October 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 27,305 Times in 7,220 Posts
    A goatman, eh? Interesting you should mention that as fairly recently I had a healing session with an energy healer friend of mine who seems to be fairly clairvoyant too with his abilities. During that time I was feeling quite icy cold and over long distance he perceived a human like figure, but with the head of a goat. The entity was basically negative and was attacking or visiting me. My friend had to put some kind of a barrier to surround me so that the entity could not get through it, he had trouble throwing away the entity from my presence. I think it did leave then though. I don't like to talk much about it, but over the years I've had countless psychic attacks and also at times I have actually seen the entities in the astral realms during my sleep times when I have been more or less conscious. Of course I've had encounters with positive forces too such as Gods and Goddeses, but they're not always so apparent. Perhaps I should try to establish some kind of a routine for the white light protection technique. I wish spiritual warfare wasn't real, but it is.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Chris (31st October 2021), Dreamtimer (1st November 2021), Emil El Zapato (31st October 2021)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Wind View Post
    A goatman, eh? Interesting you should mention that as fairly recently I had a healing session with an energy healer friend of mine who seems to be fairly clairvoyant too with his abilities. During that time I was feeling quite icy cold and over long distance he perceived a human like figure, but with the head of a goat. The entity was basically negative and was attacking or visiting me. My friend had to put some kind of a barrier to surround me so that the entity could not get through it, he had trouble throwing away the entity from my presence. I think it did leave then though. I don't like to talk much about it, but over the years I've had countless psychic attacks and also at times I have actually seen the entities in the astral realms during my sleep times when I have been more or less conscious. Of course I've had encounters with positive forces too such as Gods and Goddeses, but they're not always so apparent. Perhaps I should try to establish some kind of a routine for the white light protection technique. I wish spiritual warfare wasn't real, but it is.
    Hi Wind,

Yes, protection is important, especially when you're dealing with the astral.

I was lucky, because one of the first things I learnt at 13, when I started meditating, was how to create a protective shield around me, which I did almost immediately and it has held up quite well. I never really had trouble with unwanted entities visiting me, when they did, they were actually respectful and tried to present themselves in as positive a light as they could muster.

The goatman and other half-human, half-animal chimeras are very common in mythology and are seen by many in the astral. Not all of them are necessarily malevolent, it is a bit of a grey area. But yes, in the case of the Goatman, I was also psychically attacked by him, along with a clairvoyant friend, when I made the mistake of saying his name out loud.

I do not think there's only one, this is probably an entire species that lives in the lower astral realm of the underworld. The natives of Judea and Palestine believed they roamed the deserts at night. There are similar creatures in Greek and Roman mythology, known as the Faun or Pan.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (31st October 2021), Dreamtimer (1st November 2021), Emil El Zapato (31st October 2021), Wind (31st October 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    I must have been seeing things, I thought i saw Orbs... Sorry Chris ...
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (31st October 2021), Chris (1st November 2021), Dreamtimer (1st November 2021), Wind (31st October 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,969 Times in 20,255 Posts
    Drug is bad. Don't drug.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Chris (1st November 2021), Dreamtimer (1st November 2021), Emil El Zapato (31st October 2021), Wind (31st October 2021)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Hiya BOB, i rewatched the video before posting it on youtube, i haven't seen any. Maybe it is your mind projecting them onto the video. But if you give me a time stamp, I'll check it.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (1st November 2021), Dreamtimer (1st November 2021), Emil El Zapato (9th November 2021), Wind (1st November 2021)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7hNQmZnQrI

In my next video I talk about energy healing. I take you through my own process and during this video, if you allow me to do so, I will transfer healing energy to you, which should help restore your health and heal you from past trauma, not just on the physical and energetic level, but on the soul level too. I also instruct you on how to use this healing process to raise the frequency of your energetic vibration and to download energy from heaven.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (8th November 2021), Dreamtimer (9th November 2021), Emil El Zapato (9th November 2021), Wind (8th November 2021)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Chris View Post
    Thanks, appreciate it!

Hey OG,

Thanks for that!

Might go into the recent UAP revelations at some point, which I also briefly mentioned in the interview. But I'm not an expert on it by any stretch. This channel will mostly be focussed on spirituality and I might talk a bit about ancient mythology and history where relevant.

Part 2 of My Kundalini primer series is now live.

In this episode I talk about the physical characteristics of Kundalini and the Chakras, the sensations they cause as well as a little bit about the energetic component. I also discuss the Holographic Model of the Universe and how it relates to the nature of the energetic makeup of the body.

Which is why the mind is essentially an antenna and self-tuning is critical to receive proper 'signals'. This effect is manifested in our perception of our reality

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (8th November 2021), Chris (8th November 2021), Dreamtimer (9th November 2021), Wind (9th November 2021)

Thanks
    Hiya BOB, i rewatched the video before posting it on youtube, i haven't seen any. Maybe it is your mind projecting them onto the video. But if you give me a time stamp, I'll check it.
    not 'orbs' but Orbs our erstwhile compadre...

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (9th November 2021), Chris (9th November 2021), Dreamtimer (10th November 2021), Wind (9th November 2021)

Thanks

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7hNQmZnQrI

In my next video I talk about energy healing. I take you through my own process and during this video, if you allow me to do so, I will transfer healing energy to you, which should help restore your health and heal you from past trauma, not just on the physical and energetic level, but on the soul level too. I also instruct you on how to use this healing process to raise the frequency of your energetic vibration and to download energy from heaven.
    Very relaxing Chris ... Do you feel as if you always have access to the energy or are you required to invoke the energy?

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (9th November 2021), Chris (9th November 2021), Dreamtimer (10th November 2021), Wind (9th November 2021)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Very relaxing Chris ... Do you feel as if you always have access to the energy or are you required to invoke the energy?
    Thanks.

I have some of it always, but I find that an invocation makes it a lot more powerful.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (9th November 2021), Dreamtimer (10th November 2021), Emil El Zapato (9th November 2021), Wind (10th November 2021)