Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: When the Future Allows

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts

When the Future Allows

Been over a hundred threads that i have now not been able to start due to upsetting members and these are the ones about what is happening in the world the last year or so, like no anti Biden, no anti CV19-84, no anti Vaccine as well, no etc etc, i ponder when i can start even now saying what the mainstream news is saying, yes even the mainstream news is saying both Biden and Kam are useless and hopeless, sky is falling betc etc.

So may i start a thread on say, Biden made some naughty misstakes, Kam laughs a lot etc etc ???
    ...to the topTop

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (20th August 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    I watch all kinds of news, some of them actually have thoughtful intelligent content ... You really should try them. I don't think you've found one yet.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"
    ...to the topTop

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (20th August 2021), Aragorn (21st August 2021), Wind (21st August 2021)

Thanks
    Would love to do a thread of how Trump admin set up a strategic withdraw from Afganistan and comparisans to present cabals silliness , was not incompetence this withdraw, it is on purpose, noone is that dumb, so why ?

Can we talk here in the Shire about these things now that worlds going ons are being more seen ?.
    ...to the topTop

Thanks
    Mmmm so need to wait a wee bit longer , yes ?.
    ...to the topTop

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Here's a soldier's take. (one of the folks who Trump called suckers)

“One: For 20 years, politicians, elites and D.C. military leaders lied to us about Afghanistan.”

“Two: What happened last week was inevitable, and anyone saying differently is still lying to you.”

“...when people ask me if we made the right call getting out of Afghanistan in 2021, I answer truthfully: Absolutely not. The right call was getting out in 2002. 2003.”

“Elitist hacks are even blaming the American people for what happened this week. The same American people that they spent years lying to about Afghanistan. Are you kidding me?”

Trump wanted the minerals, i.e. lithium. And he wanted his own band of terrorists, who would be/are now the government, that he could control.

Most of the nation (that one and this one) is not down with that at all.

I don't quite understand why some see one man as more important than all the people. But I also don't understand the idolization of him or anyone.
    ...to the topTop

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd August 2021), Aragorn (23rd August 2021), Lord Sidious (24th August 2021)

Thanks
    Feel we are working it out DT, this last rally of Trumps saw him heckled and booed at one point by his own very very strong Base, and some silence when usually there would be applause, much is changing, Biden we always knew was incompetent and Kamkam and worse imo, feel we are all slowly taking back our minds so leaving left and right behing etc is a very very good sign.

Ps would love to start threads on these matters but it likely will still offend people and members because of the divides.
    ...to the topTop

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (26th August 2021)

Thanks
    Well maybe it be happening ?, truth of CV19-84 and Vaxx data trickling through the corporate news cracks, election fraud turning from a wtf to a WTF, Biden and Kamkam being seen for the ummm whatever they appear to be atm, borders, Afgan, etc etc, may i start doing threads again yet Aragorn ?.

Oh and putting the Tartar thread in the hoax bin sowed the inverse we be seeing from the usual shades but know your passionate, so all good.
    ...to the topTop

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (26th August 2021)

Thanks
    The truth flowing forward is that thousands are unnecessarily dying in a first world country with all the necessary resources because they think they know better when they don't.

Mis- and dis- information kills, which is why many threads have been put into the known hoaxes section.

It's the responsible thing to do.
    ...to the topTop

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th August 2021), Aragorn (26th August 2021), Wind (26th August 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,968 Times in 20,254 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    The truth flowing forward is that thousands are unnecessarily dying in a first world country with all the necessary resources because they think they know better when they don't.

Mis- and dis- information kills, which is why many threads have been put into the known hoaxes section.

It's the responsible thing to do.
    Amen, Sister.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =
    ...to the topTop

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th August 2021), Dreamtimer (26th August 2021), Wind (26th August 2021)

Thanks
    Laughable but will respect your choices.

Am a roundy but the flat earth thread was an enquiry.
    Data on Tartaria n mudflooding n resets is coming out world wide.
    Left n rite and division is the evils smiling , yes ?.
    Etc etc

When the future allows, indeed.

DT will you stop talking and influencing Trump n TDS, gee even i have let it go, be gentle on yourself please, does not feel like passion ( like Aragorn ) feels like hate, i know , harsh but true imo.

on that note when can we start having opinions again ?
    ...to the topTop

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

modwiz (27th August 2021)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    Here's a soldier's take. (one of the folks who Trump called suckers)

Trump wanted the minerals, i.e. lithium. And he wanted his own band of terrorists, who would be/are now the government, that he could control.

Most of the nation (that one and this one) is not down with that at all.

I don't quite understand why some see one man as more important than all the people. But I also don't understand the idolization of him or anyone.
    FFS throw Trump and your TDS away and concerntrate please, 800.000 of your troops at least are under duress atm due to saying , nope not taking a experimental jab and will not, WHO is going to give ?, lol idiots now blaming anybody but Biden and Kamkam and their puppet masters for the bombs going off at Kabul airport, there be so so many fires atm regards USAian responsibility TISA crazy, this all imo is being done on purpose to wake people up to incompetence and finally we are seeing some movement mind wise from the wiser of people who had not researched or had taken sides dissregarding all stupidness and putriditry.
    ...to the topTop

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (31st August 2021)

Thanks
    Nothing to throw away. Life is a continuum. Sorry, I won't be ignoring relevant, pertinent facts because they make one or another person look bad.
    ...to the topTop

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (1st September 2021), Aragorn (31st August 2021), Wind (31st August 2021)

Thanks
    Okay, will listen to the Mmmm one of your mind bosses, and feel into it >

...to the topTop

Thanks
    Thanked 80,968 Times in 20,254 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    Okay, will listen to the Mmmm one of your mind bosses, and feel into it >

Can you really find nothing else to talk about anymore, Vern? First you spend four years of your time on this forum singing the praises of Donald Trump, and now you're going after everyone in the US government who ever disagreed with him.

It's getting a bit long in the tooth, man. And like I told you, it is blatantly obvious that you're addicted to this stuff. Let it go now, please!
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =
    ...to the topTop

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (1st September 2021), Wind (1st September 2021)

Thanks
    From memory Trump liked him, he said so, gee they worked together for a long time , yes.

Instead let's join together Aragorn and assist DT with as some here say, Trump issues.

Let the Shire have music

...to the topTop