Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: When the Future Allows

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    Can you really find nothing else to talk about anymore, Vern? First you spend four years of your time on this forum singing the praises of Donald Trump, and now you're going after everyone in the US government who ever disagreed with him.

It's getting a bit long in the tooth, man. And like I told you, it is blatantly obvious that you're addicted to this stuff. Let it go now, please!
    Gee i did let it go, now what some said was fake, fraud etc was actually true, hence thread title.

And yes i let it go and just kept it to Tartar ( which you for whatever reason put in Hoax section ), and bits here n there, ffs world be changing fast, you aware of that this ?.
    ...to the topTop

Thanks
    A few moons old and very now, amazing

...to the topTop

Thanks
    Thanked 80,975 Times in 20,256 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    A few moons old and very now, amazing

Are you vying to have this thread moved to the misinformation bin and closed, Vern? Because if that's your intent, then you will be pleased to hear that you're coming very close to success.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =
    ...to the topTop

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th September 2021), Wind (4th September 2021)

Thanks
    Mmmm, let it go back then, what is the problem, even youtube not bothered but you are ?, why ?. Why again threats, piss poor imo oh oh OH opinions are hurtfullll ? with above vid, how ?, at least let me know why, are you watching the TOTolatirian biden vaxxing happenings and excited for the Shire ?, put some meat on the bones please.

...to the topTop

Thanks
    at least let me know why, are you watching the TOTolatirian biden vaxxing happenings and excited for the Shire ?
    Because this is not about Biden or US politics, nor is it about totalitarianism. There is an ongoing pandemic, and people are dying. And there is a whole disinformation industry out there on social media that spreads as much confusion as it can ─ whatever its motivations may be. And people are dying because they buy into the "alternative" treatments, or because they are in denial about the virus even being real.

Stop jerking your knees on account of anything coming out through the mainstream. Yes, the mainstream media are full of propaganda, but so are the alternative media ─ and even more so. The main difference however is that in between the propaganda bits, the mainstream also reports factual and verifiable information, whereas the alternative media are full of unverifiable pseudoscience with only anecdotal "evidence", and they serve a ridiculous and conservatively retarded political agenda.

This is not an open war with a front line between the enemy camps, Vern. This is a matter of insidious infiltration. The enemy sits within. Open your eyes and use your brain, fer chrissakes!
    ...to the topTop

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (11th September 2021), Emil El Zapato (11th September 2021), Wind (11th September 2021)

Thanks
    I applaud your trust in governments and mainstream media Aragorn.

Now about the vid that so offended ?.
    ...to the topTop

Thanks
    I applaud your trust in governments and mainstream media Aragorn.
    I don't trust them at all. But I do trust my instincts, and I consider myself sufficiently educated in various fields of science.

Now about the vid that so offended ?.
    It's not about that one video only ─ this thread has already been going all over the place. It's about you posting unverifiable fringe theories as being the truth while at the same time ignoring all of the common sense and evidence that condemns these theories.
    ...to the topTop

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (11th September 2021), Wind (11th September 2021)

Thanks
    I don't trust them at all. But I do trust my instincts, and I consider myself sufficiently educated in various fields of science.

It's not about that one video only ─ this thread has already been going all over the place. It's about you posting unverifiable fringe theories as being the truth while at the same time ignoring all of the common sense and evidence that condemns these theories.
    You do realize that imo means in my opinion ?.
    ...to the topTop

Thanks
    Your offstinks are very differing to my offstinks which is obvious to anyone, intuition is another matter though. My intuition has been amazing concerns Q, Biden, Trump, CV 19-84, Vaxxs, MSM n news, Elections, demoncratic n Republican USAian and other political parties n countries demise and stupidity etc, on n on, you appear to defend defend defend like a sugar junkie because it is sweet and the other stuff no no no, wee bit like meself lol as i defended meat meat meat till very recently, still eat fish though, with the salad, but but bought up with meat n 3rd generation butcher, the coming data surprises and present ones imo, imo again will not mean much to me cept, how can i help, that's okay because now we can do something about it as we both know now, i love you. These times are so sacred and beautifullll and the messyengers more welcome each hour.

The future is now and now has great pull nowadays even more, because change is the now and now is great change, the future is bleeding into the now through the pain and suffering of the generations before us, we know ourselves through knowing the future now, many say now is comfortable because they see no change in themselves, so will not see the future now and now-won, mirror, till the pain and suffering is the past now not needed or at least , now not known, because the now demands complete attention, attention in now allows the future to bleed through, that you now created to bleed through, = one facet, meditate till you are at sleep just about ( theta boundary ), keep complete attention on now, once held, a mantra may help bring this in, once in , a mantra of simply repeating the word Love ( i use I love you, to myself ), from here everyones journey is different, like auawhatska or similar, one avenue ( so so many ) is to allow yourself to experience dimensions, planes etc, giving intent at this point, to create automaticalllly is automatic, once you comprehend and slip back dimesionalllly, you will usualllly lose the jist, now not comprehend what you just thought you did, so now you know the point you can now create bleed through, i put the intent for next day, the future allows this, in the now present.

When the Future allows is now, hello.
    ...to the topTop

Thanks
    ...to the topTop

Thanks
    My intuition has been amazing concerns Q, Biden, Trump, CV 19-84, Vaxxs, MSM n news, Elections, demoncratic n Republican USAian and other political parties n countries demise and stupidity etc, on n on,
    No, you have always been dead wrong about all of those things.

That post does not belong on this thread. It should have been posted to another thread ─ possibly an existing one, or else a new one. You are misusing this thread here so as to push your eclectic convictions in a centralized place under the guise of protesting the management's judgment on account of your misinformation threads.
    ...to the topTop

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (11th September 2021), Wind (12th September 2021)

Thanks
    No no no Aragorn, to you , you believe your opinion is more a truthfullll perspective than my opinion and good on you, welcome to choice and i am very pro choice, i welcome yours except when you censor my opinion imo, because of your opinion.

Imo even the truth and opinions is in constant change.
    ...to the topTop

Thanks
    No no no Aragorn, to you , you believe your opinion is more a truthfullll perspective than my opinion and good on you, welcome to choice and i am very pro choice, i welcome yours except when you censor my opinion imo, because of your opinion.

Imo even the truth and opinions is in constant change.
    There's a difference between fact and opinion, Vern. And sadly enough, you don't know what that difference is.
    ...to the topTop

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (11th September 2021), Wind (12th September 2021)

Thanks
    There's a difference between fact and opinion, Vern. And sadly enough, you don't know what that difference is.
    Indeed, in your opinion, again it is not a fact ( may be to you ), it is your opinion imo, other members here may agree or not with your opinion and some may agree that for themselves it is also a fact. ? 4 U Aragorn, are your facts when younger that you now know are and were opinions that were incorrect, now opinions or facts ?.
    ...to the topTop

Thanks
    Indeed, in your opinion, again it is not a fact ( may be to you ), it is your opinion imo, other members here may agree or not with your opinion and some may agree that for themselves it is also a fact. ? 4 U Aragorn, are your facts when younger that you now know are and were opinions that were incorrect, now opinions or facts ?.
    The very fact ─ pun not intended ─ that you're asking me this is also the very evidence that you don't understand the difference.

An opinion is something that you construe in your subjective mind. A fact is something that is objectively corroborated by verifiable and falsifiable evidence.

Facts:

• Covid-19 is the generic name for a number of illnesses that are all caused by an infection with any of the different variants of the SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus.
    • Tomorrow morning the sun will come up, and tomorrow evening it will set.
    • The Earth orbits around the sun, and the moon orbits around the Earth.
    • The progress of time is not a universal constant but instead depends upon localized gravitational influences and speed.

Opinions:

• Covid-19 isn't real ─ it's a conspiracy.
    • Joe Biden is a pedophile.
    • Donald Trump was sent by Yahweh to weed out a swamp of satanic pedophile communists.
    • Earth is flat and the sun revolves around the Earth.
    • Jesus died for our sins.
    • There is only one God and Mohammed is His Prophet.
    ...to the topTop

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (12th September 2021), Wind (12th September 2021)