Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: When the Future Allows

Thanks
    Thanked 80,968 Times in 20,254 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    wait for it, lol protection for the vaxxed against the unvaxxed
    This is true, and it is one of the reasons ─ not the only reason, but one of the reasons nevertheless ─ why I chose not to get the vaccine. (My other reasons are medical in nature. I have autoimmune issues, and the vaccine could make those worse, plus that getting the vaccine does not stop anyone from continuing to spread the virus, and that I myself am not an infection hazard because I barely ever go out the door.)

Large-scale vaccination is necessary, but not in the industrialized, collectivist way it has been happening here. There are people who knew in advance that their bodies would react negatively to one type of vaccine but not to a vaccine from another manufacturer, but those people were not given a choice ─ it was either the vaccine that would be harmful to them or no vaccine at all. And if they then opted to not get the vaccine, then they were put on a list of anti-vaxxers.

Shame on the government, but then again, they've been fucking up since this whole pandemic started. First they responded way too slow and they goofed up in acquiring masks and test kits. Then when the lockdown became necessary, they allowed the lobbies to convince them to relax things way too soon, and certain events ─ e.g. sports events and certain cultural events, so long as there was enough money involved ─ were exempt from the lockdown rules and even from the social distancing and from the prohibition on large gatherings, which boggles the mind. The result was a second wave, then a third wave, and now we're already looking at a fourth wave coming in, because they keep on fucking up.

= DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =
    ...to the topTop

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th September 2021), Dreamtimer (21st September 2021), Emil El Zapato (16th September 2021), Wind (16th September 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    C'mon FFS Aragorn, that is damn near a going to the dark side comment, though i understand and overstand where your coming from, blessings to you.

Oh and in case you take this that the wrong way, am agreeing with much of your thoughts and opinions and feelings, not all.
    ...to the topTop

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th September 2021), Emil El Zapato (16th September 2021), Wind (16th September 2021)

Thanks
    ...to the topTop

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (20th September 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    Hi Aianawa, you didn't stop at the title did you?
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"
    ...to the topTop

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (26th September 2021)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Those facts are known. Vaccines can have risks for people who have very bad underlying conditions. In fact, the article displays the reasons why the rest of us should mask up and be careful so that we don't inadvertently spread disease to at-risk folks.

At least, those of us who care about humanity.

The article is not saying that vaccinated people are more at risk.

It's nice to see you post an article that can help folks to understand the blessed action of mask-wearing to help out your fellow humans on this amazing journey.

Thanks, Aianawa.
    ...to the topTop

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (26th September 2021), Aragorn (21st September 2021), Emil El Zapato (21st September 2021), Wind (21st September 2021)

Thanks
    Hoiw bout now, each week, sometimes days, things i wish to share long ago but not allowed to, now are mainstream, can i maybe miss out Q data n topics and talk about what is on mainstream without being censored ?.
    ...to the topTop

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (27th September 2021)

Thanks
    Hoiw bout now, each week, sometimes days, things i wish to share long ago but not allowed to, now are mainstream, can i maybe miss out Q data n topics and talk about what is on mainstream without being censored ?.
    yeah, go ahead, Aianawa ...
    ...to the topTop

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (29th September 2021)

Thanks
    Amazing threads in our shire about all the massive f ups by biden and kam kam n co, unbelievable incompetence and stupidity and so many threads on this BOBNAP that i need not say anything to upset anyone but thankyou for the pass
    ...to the topTop

Thanks
    Amazing threads in our shire about all the massive f ups by biden and kam kam n co, unbelievable incompetence and stupidity and so many threads on this BOBNAP that i need not say anything to upset anyone but thankyou for the pass
    Sure, Aianawa, by-the-by, you can get sane news if you listen to credible sources. But anyway, this is a recurring pattern. The bad guys set up, cause, live for, screwing the people but their higher cause is screwing up the good guys. They've honed it to a level that only science, religion, and philosophy working in tandem could accomplish. It's what is called 'synergy'.
    ...to the topTop

Thanks
    Thanked 80,968 Times in 20,254 Posts
    You just can't help yourself, can you, Vern? First you're singing the praises of Donald Trump, Rudy Giuliani and Qanon for well over four years, and now that the Orange Jesus has been replaced by Joe Biden as the goon who gets to live at the White House, you're desperately trying to post anything negative about either him or Kamala Harris that you can find. It's not that Biden and Harris don't deserve it, because everybody knows the US American political system is corrupt to the bone. No, it's because you're obsessed with it, and because you're making this obsession into a daily agenda point for everyone else here on the forum.

You are not a US American, and it is extremely unhealthy how preoccupied you are with US American politics, and how one-sided too. Yes, Sleepy Joe is just another puppet, and he's probably bordering on dementia, but I've never seen you write anything negative about Donald Trump and Melania, about whom an all-telling book has now just been published by one of their former closest White House staff members.

Now, I am sure that there are far more interesting things to talk about here on the forum than US-internal politics, and we've let you have your wank for the last four years ─ going on five now. But as I told you before, it ends here and now. This thread is now closed, because it was only intended as a way to sidestep our earlier resolve on the matter anyway.

If you can't stop yourself from indulging in libel and misinformation, Vern, then we will do it for you. I am now explicitly forbidding you to talk (or post any videos) about US politics or about the Covid-19 pandemic any longer. I hope I've made myself clear.

Is it censorship? Yes, it is, but it's justified, given that you only post misinformation and libel. If the children misbehave, then the parents have to step in.

This forum may be dying, but I for one am going to uphold its integrity as a non-American and a(nti)-political forum until Malc decides to turn off the lights.

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH IS ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

= DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =
    ...to the topTop

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (6th October 2021), Emil El Zapato (30th September 2021), The One (30th September 2021), Wind (30th September 2021)