Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: When the Future Allows

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Between both imo and factualllly, float feelings and intuition, left brain and rite brain, cultures and God and Gods, balls n slits, coke cola and water, perception perception and perception unless facts cannot change ?.

OH and everdance available at the time, so time is an equation now with facts and opinions , yes ?
    ...to the topTop

Thanks
    Thanked 80,968 Times in 20,254 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    Between both imo and factualllly, float feelings and intuition, left brain and rite brain, cultures and God and Gods, balls n slits, coke cola and water, perception perception and perception unless facts cannot change ?.
    As I wrote, facts are verifiable. It is therefore up to you to look at the evidence. It is your prerogative to not look at the evidence, but then that also immediately invalidates your opinions.

OH and everdance available at the time, so time is an equation now with facts and opinions , yes ?
    Sorry, cannot compute. Maybe this Wikipedia page will enlighten you. Or not ─ that is entirely up to you.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =
    ...to the topTop

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (12th September 2021), Wind (12th September 2021)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    As I wrote, facts are verifiable. It is therefore up to you to look at the evidence. It is your prerogative to not look at the evidence, but then that also immediately invalidates your opinions.

Sorry, cannot compute. Maybe this Wikipedia page will enlighten you. Or not ─ that is entirely up to you.
    Again you are telling me your evidence, your opinion on what is evidence, your evidence of your opinion, hope you are comprehending this, are you able ?.

Very simple, why can you not compute ?, what blocks computing for you ?.
    ...to the topTop

Thanks
    Again you are telling me your evidence, your opinion on what is evidence, your evidence of your opinion, hope you are comprehending this, are you able ?.
    You are deliberately trying to dazzle me with word games. I have already explained to you that facts are supported by objectively verifiable evidence. Therefore, it is not my truth or my opinion; it is factual truth.

The fact that you're not communicating in English.
    ...to the topTop

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    You are deliberately trying to dazzle me with word games. I have already explained to you that facts are supported by objectively verifiable evidence. Therefore, it is not my truth or my opinion; it is factual truth.

Will try again to assist you to understand and overstand oneself, both our facts and opinions are not the same on some matters and agree on others, google who has biggest fines = lack of integrity, ethics etc, in the world, what does the science and facts around them nowadays say ?, that is a simple one. On opinions all of us will will differ so why not facts, lets say you and Wind agree on all facts ?, yeah not gonna happen, why ?.

Ps oh and no i am not trying to dazzle you, so is that from you a lie or fact, you likely compute that it is a fact that i am dazzling you, my as such fact is you are unable to comprehend my feelings n science and facts or opinions.
    ...to the topTop

Thanks

Will try again to assist you to understand and overstand oneself, both our facts and opinions are not the same on some matters and agree on others, google who has biggest fines = lack of integrity, ethics etc, in the world, what does the science and facts around them nowadays say ?, that is a simple one. On opinions all of us will will differ so why not facts, lets say you and Wind agree on all facts ?, yeah not gonna happen, why ?.

Ps oh and no i am not trying to dazzle you, so is that from you a lie or fact, you likely compute that it is a fact that i am dazzling you, my as such fact is you are unable to comprehend my feelings n science and facts or opinions.

Sometimes a picture says more than a thousand words, so I'm going to let this one do the talking, because quite frankly, trying to talk some sense into you is an exercise in utter futility.

...to the topTop

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    That may be your problem, and imo is a problem for you, why your need to put something into me, sense into me ?.
    ...to the topTop

Thanks
    Thanked 27,305 Times in 7,220 Posts
    Vern, do you want to continue to participate on this forum or do you want to indulge in your fantasies elsewhere? Make a decision.
    ...to the topTop

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (12th September 2021), Aragorn (12th September 2021)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Wind View Post
    Vern, do you want to continue to participate on this forum or do you want to indulge in your fantasies elsewhere? Make a decision.
    Easy answers, yes, i am elsewhere with your said fantizees and keep it very simple here eggysample, no Q No Trump no vaxx no cv19-84 no lots of things that may offend fellow members but enjoy sharing the likes of Brand, Tartar, etc etc, now for some reason your fellow admin Aragorn is pissed about ?.

Decision ? what do i need to do this time ?, not talk about what ?, not hurt who's feelings or belief system, please be direct and i will add it to the list.

Oh will check, as Jon has his weekly out any moment.

Look forward to knowing the or your problems and sorting and adding to the list.
    ...to the topTop

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (12th September 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    Easy answers, yes, i am elsewhere with your said fantizees and keep it very simple here eggysample, no Q No Trump no vaxx no cv19-84 no lots of things that may offend fellow members but enjoy sharing the likes of Brand, Tartar, etc etc, now for some reason your fellow admin Aragorn is pissed about ?.

Decision ? what do i need to do this time ?, not talk about what ?, not hurt who's feelings or belief system, please be direct and i will add it to the list.

Oh will check, as Jon has his weekly out any moment.

Look forward to knowing the or your problems and sorting and adding to the list.
    It's because you are such a fine fellow, Aianawa ... happens to me all the time.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"
    ...to the topTop

Thanks
    Interesting you chime in BOBNAP
    ...to the topTop

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (13th September 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    Interesting you chime in BOBNAP
    I reckon' you could call it a 'chime'. It has a pleasant sound to it. I was serious you know.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"
    ...to the topTop

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by BeastOfBologna View Post
    I reckon' you could call it a 'chime'. It has a pleasant sound to it. I was serious you know.
    So stop being nice may be helpfullll ?
    ...to the topTop

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (13th September 2021)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    What is that, Vern? No more mister nice guy?

What then? More name-calling and judging? You've accused and insulted the moderators here. We've been way more nice and patient than normal parameters require.

And yet you're response is to ask if you should stop being nice.

What does that even mean? Will you be showing your true colors? What are they? Are they the same as what others see?

I still haven't figured out how it can be a loving thing to call someone a pedo with no actual evidence.

If you're equating opinion with evidence, I don't want you on any jury associated with any kind of legal issue that I'm involved in.

Trial by opinion. What a nightmare. That's how innocent folks get hanged.

Why do you go down that road?
    ...to the topTop

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th September 2021), Aragorn (13th September 2021), Emil El Zapato (13th September 2021), Wind (13th September 2021)

Thanks
    Well i waited but to no avail, no reprimand or even TDS excuse, so will walk away, blessings to yourselves and thread.

I managed to have a look at some of my threads i am blocked from, interesting, even more interesting the echo chamber threads i am not allowed to share in. Such is the times we are in.

Spose i am luckey that i do see and feel into our-the-world-micro goings on, as a movie, lol leaves me as villian and hero plus pretty calm, the best ever is many gubbyminties world wide are going about putting in place , wait for it, lol protection for the vaxxed against the unvaxxed, cutains coming up n down plus sideways But what a movie.
    ...to the topTop

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (16th September 2021)