Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 140

Thread: American Insanity

  1. #121
    Senior Member Aianawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    18th March 2015
    Posts
    11,214
    Thanks
    41,203
    Thanked 33,569 Times in 9,254 Posts
    Indeed enjoying, tisa realish, sorta like one of those vids Gio shares sometimes, imo real people are the future vids n movies.

  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

    Dreamtimer (13th March 2022), Gio (11th March 2022), Wind (11th March 2022)

  3. #122
    Senior Monk
    Join Date
    27th September 2016
    Posts
    6,535
    Thanks
    6,903
    Thanked 34,299 Times in 6,551 Posts

    Thinking

    Re: American Insanity

    New Rule: World War Me | Real Time with Bill Maher


    8:34 min.



  4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

    Aianawa (12th March 2022), Aragorn (12th March 2022), Dreamtimer (13th March 2022), modwiz (12th March 2022), Wind (12th March 2022)

  5. #123
    Super Moderator United States Dreamtimer's Avatar
    Join Date
    7th April 2015
    Location
    Patapsco Valley
    Posts
    14,610
    Thanks
    70,673
    Thanked 61,989 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Loyalty pledges in the White House. Wow. Nothing Constitutional about that.


  6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

    Aianawa (5th June 2022), Chuckie (28th March 2022), Wind (28th March 2022)

  7. #124
    Super Moderator Wind's Avatar
    Join Date
    16th January 2015
    Location
    Just here
    Posts
    5,564
    Thanks
    27,914
    Thanked 22,787 Times in 5,577 Posts

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

    Aianawa (5th June 2022), Chuckie (4th June 2022)

  9. #125
    (account terminated)
    Join Date
    3rd April 2017
    Posts
    10,004
    Thanks
    32,711
    Thanked 38,317 Times in 9,874 Posts
    Just listening to that first guy tells me he has brain damage.

    Unborn children guy with the blue shades, long white hair. I met him at Alien-Con in Dallas. He was hawking a book that demonstrates that he 'knows'. Interesting character. I spoke with him for awhile about his book and offered to buy one but he said it was the last one he had and I told him I would buy one later. It seems he likes to hang out there in the area.
    Last edited by Chuckie, 4th June 2022 at 22:54.

  10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chuckie For This Useful Post:

    Aianawa (5th June 2022), Dreamtimer (5th June 2022), Wind (5th June 2022)

  11. #126
    Super Moderator Wind's Avatar
    Join Date
    16th January 2015
    Location
    Just here
    Posts
    5,564
    Thanks
    27,914
    Thanked 22,787 Times in 5,577 Posts

  12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

    Aianawa (29th June 2022), Aragorn (28th June 2022), Chuckie (28th June 2022)

  13. #127
    Senior Member Aianawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    18th March 2015
    Posts
    11,214
    Thanks
    41,203
    Thanked 33,569 Times in 9,254 Posts
    Some great talking points from those mostly young ones, here is another young one >

    Last edited by Wind, 30th June 2022 at 05:28.

  14. #128
    (account terminated)
    Join Date
    3rd April 2017
    Posts
    10,004
    Thanks
    32,711
    Thanked 38,317 Times in 9,874 Posts
    [
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    Some great talking points from those mostly young ones, here is another young one >
    pfft ... the only problem is that this lady is a paid bullshitter. People say freedom of speech is sacrosanct and then fuckheads like the above abuse it to break every social contract respected by man for personal gain. I say she should be cancelled immediately. Horns and a tail. If I had my way I would slap the shit out of that nasty mouth of hers. Except as a gender bender she might kick my ass.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Chuckie For This Useful Post:

    Aianawa (30th June 2022)

  16. #129
    (account terminated)
    Join Date
    3rd April 2017
    Posts
    10,004
    Thanks
    32,711
    Thanked 38,317 Times in 9,874 Posts
    Aianawa, I've tried and believed you were a decent guy ... the evidence has become overwhelming at this point. You are off my good guy list. You ask what sources have cred as if you actually care and then you post shit from racist, demented lowlifes like this, I don't know what kind of abuse or misfortunes you have suffered in your life but it has brought a cloud of darkness over your mind and soul. I'll pray for your salvation.

    Fake news and social media are destroying our country.
    Corruption in politics has never been more obvious and prevalent.

    The Republican party and their supporters must stand together to prevent Socialism from becoming our way of life. The Democrats cheated the American people by rigging the election. This is not a conspiracy theory, there is proof that dead people voted, Dominion software caused Republican votes to be counted as Democrat votes, dumped ballots, mysterious ballots appearing early in the morning all for Biden and the same ballots being counted over and over. All this was to benefit the Democrats. The left has a history of dishonest behavior and this is just a continuation of their known history. The Democrats committed voting fraud, were involved in numerous acts of self-dealing for personal profit and have infiltrated our school systems. Many teachers are brainwashing our children destroying their values and American history. In most cases the school system is allowing this behavior. Hold Them Responsible is dedicated to fight the corruption in government and to regain control of our educational system. If you are aware of a student experiencing negative or derogatory political comments or being harassed by a teacher due to a difference of political view, report it to Hold Them Responsible. They need your help.

    This has been an interesting thread but I can no longer tolerate your dumping on every thread you touch. It is neither my right or my business to give a shit so carry on with your ugly self.

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Chuckie For This Useful Post:

    Aianawa (30th June 2022)

  18. #130
    Senior Member Fred Steeves's Avatar
    Join Date
    1st May 2016
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    1,971
    Thanks
    3,975
    Thanked 9,582 Times in 1,944 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    Some great talking points from those mostly young ones, here is another young one >

    She'll be happy again when we go back to the 1920's way of looking at the world. You know, "the good old days" when women stayed in the kitchen, the darkies knew to not stray far from their side of the tracks, queers were a bunch of degenerates, the Bible was still strong in our public schools, and we swore allegiance to the American flag.
    The unexamined life is not worth living.

    Socrates

  19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

    Aianawa (30th June 2022), Aragorn (29th June 2022), Lord Sidious (30th June 2022), Wind (29th June 2022)

  20. #131
    Super Moderator Wind's Avatar
    Join Date
    16th January 2015
    Location
    Just here
    Posts
    5,564
    Thanks
    27,914
    Thanked 22,787 Times in 5,577 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Chuckie View Post
    This has been an interesting thread but I can no longer tolerate your dumping on every thread you touch. It is neither my right or my business to give a shit so carry on with your ugly self.
    Chuckie, while you might be correct please refrain from using ad hominems. That's not cool.

    Vern, you have been dumping enough of that garbage on the forum. Consider what you consume and what you post here.

    How many times do we have to tell you this, do you really want to get sent on a vacation again or be retired permanently?

  21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

    Aianawa (30th June 2022), Aragorn (30th June 2022), Fred Steeves (29th June 2022), Lord Sidious (30th June 2022)

  22. #132
    Senior Member Aianawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    18th March 2015
    Posts
    11,214
    Thanks
    41,203
    Thanked 33,569 Times in 9,254 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Chuckie View Post
    Aianawa, I've tried and believed you were a decent guy ... the evidence has become overwhelming at this point. You are off my good guy list. You ask what sources have cred as if you actually care and then you post shit from racist, demented lowlifes like this, I don't know what kind of abuse or misfortunes you have suffered in your life but it has brought a cloud of darkness over your mind and soul. I'll pray for your salvation.

    Fake news and social media are destroying our country.
    Corruption in politics has never been more obvious and prevalent.

    The Republican party and their supporters must stand together to prevent Socialism from becoming our way of life. The Democrats cheated the American people by rigging the election. This is not a conspiracy theory, there is proof that dead people voted, Dominion software caused Republican votes to be counted as Democrat votes, dumped ballots, mysterious ballots appearing early in the morning all for Biden and the same ballots being counted over and over. All this was to benefit the Democrats. The left has a history of dishonest behavior and this is just a continuation of their known history. The Democrats committed voting fraud, were involved in numerous acts of self-dealing for personal profit and have infiltrated our school systems. Many teachers are brainwashing our children destroying their values and American history. In most cases the school system is allowing this behavior. Hold Them Responsible is dedicated to fight the corruption in government and to regain control of our educational system. If you are aware of a student experiencing negative or derogatory political comments or being harassed by a teacher due to a difference of political view, report it to Hold Them Responsible. They need your help.

    This has been an interesting thread but I can no longer tolerate your dumping on every thread you touch. It is neither my right or my business to give a shit so carry on with your ugly self.
    Very unfortunate that you said you were the best cred, feel n actualllly know i am a good guy just like yourself BNP. the young ones on all sides are usualllly clueless to a mighty degree, imo depending upon their upbringing mostly ( whatever party, religeon, colour etc ). Feel you n me BNP are doing our best with our world-s as we can. For me atm there is so so much good happening in our world the last few moons and little of it was in the mainstream media, except of late.

  23. #133
    Senior Member Lord Sidious's Avatar
    Join Date
    18th March 2014
    Posts
    1,438
    Thanks
    2,841
    Thanked 8,396 Times in 1,438 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Chuckie View Post
    People say freedom of speech is sacrosanct and then fuckheads like the above abuse it to break every social contract respected by man for personal gain. I say she should be cancelled immediately. Horns and a tail. If I had my way I would slap the shit out of that nasty mouth of hers.
    Do you not see how this is hypocritical and a total contradiction?

    Quote Originally posted by Chuckie View Post
    Except as a gender bender she might kick my ass.
    And you would deserve every bit of it.
    Who are you to fuck with her right to express herself, even if she is wrong?
    Let alone your expressed desire to hit a woman.
    Don't even try that in person near me.

    Quote Originally posted by Chuckie View Post
    Aianawa, I've tried and believed you were a decent guy ... the evidence has become overwhelming at this point. You are off my good guy list. You ask what sources have cred as if you actually care and then you post shit from racist, demented lowlifes like this, I don't know what kind of abuse or misfortunes you have suffered in your life but it has brought a cloud of darkness over your mind and soul. I'll pray for your salvation.
    Insert copious amounts of utter bullshit here.

    Quote Originally posted by Chuckie View Post
    This has been an interesting thread but I can no longer tolerate your dumping on every thread you touch. It is neither my right or my business to give a shit so carry on with your ugly self.
    I would ban you on the spot for this crap. Personal attacks like this aren't acceptable.
    HOWEVER, look at yourself in the mirror before you talk shit to him.
    I agree very little with him, but I utterly refute your statements about him.


    For and on the record, I agree with very little of what she said.
    I am NOT a conservative............
    Ní siocháin go saoirse

  24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lord Sidious For This Useful Post:

    Aianawa (30th June 2022), Aragorn (30th June 2022), Wind (30th June 2022)

  25. #134
    Senior Member Aianawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    18th March 2015
    Posts
    11,214
    Thanks
    41,203
    Thanked 33,569 Times in 9,254 Posts
    Ta Sir Siddy, likely not have served me well to say the same you said regards a couple of BNP's sentences n feel needed what you said said.

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

    Lord Sidious (30th June 2022)

  27. #135
    (account terminated)
    Join Date
    3rd April 2017
    Posts
    10,004
    Thanks
    32,711
    Thanked 38,317 Times in 9,874 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Lord Sidious View Post
    Do you not see how this is hypocritical and a total contradiction?



    And you would deserve every bit of it.
    Who are you to fuck with her right to express herself, even if she is wrong?
    Let alone your expressed desire to hit a woman.
    Don't even try that in person near me.



    Insert copious amounts of utter bullshit here.



    I would ban you on the spot for this crap. Personal attacks like this aren't acceptable.
    HOWEVER, look at yourself in the mirror before you talk shit to him.
    I agree very little with him, but I utterly refute your statements about him.


    For and on the record, I agree with very little of what she said.
    I am NOT a conservative............
    right, let me put it bluntly. You didn't hear the bullshit coming out of her mouth. She's not a female, she is a male in a bitch's clothing. After, a little thought on that video, it hit me that it was a deep fake. And my statement was a metaphorical one in any case. Completely well suited to whatever he/she is. I've put up with this ugliness my entire life, Sid and it is not a joke to me. Aianawa is a big boy, he can take care of himself even though I have tried to defend him on numerous occasions and that is how he repays my efforts. He's done that on numerous occasions as well and I find it more than a little twisted. You know, there are two places in the world one can find 'troubled' personalities with very little effort, alt forums and dating sites.

    This is none of your business, stay out of it!

    And Aianawa knows exactly what he is doing.

  28. The Following User Says Thank You to Chuckie For This Useful Post:

    Aianawa (30th June 2022)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •