Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: American Insanity

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    Must be real difficult being Usaian, the sotu address looked like it was straight out of the muppets.
    Muppets? Nazis? hmm, I'll take the muppets.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (5th March 2022), Aragorn (5th March 2022), Wind (5th March 2022)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    The state of the Union was good. Mitch McConnell looked like he swallowed a frog. The most amazing thing was that both sides of the aisle applauded the President. That's not been happening in recent years and it's a good thing to see. A lot of politicians, including Mitch, are going to see their coffers suddenly not so full now that they don't have their honeypot coming in. Putin kinda screwed the pooch on that one.

I just can't wait to see how that plays out. I hope these feckers get exposed. I wanna know how many were taking dirty money from Oligarchs. I wanna see it in marquee lights.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (5th March 2022), Aragorn (5th March 2022), Emil El Zapato (5th March 2022), Wind (5th March 2022)

Thanks
    Cheering from both sides, DT? That's gotta be a false flag ... let's ask PA. Them suckers are stone-cold crazy.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (5th March 2022), Aragorn (5th March 2022)

Thanks
    Fred pointed out, a couple weeks ago, how unusual the false flag language was for the President to use (if I recall correctly). I thought of Alex Jones bringing it into the mainstream lexicon. That and crisis actors. I don't know for sure that it's Alex who did that, but he has had the biggest audience for such stuff and Sandy Hook has been in the news for that sort of thing.

It is indeed insanity to torment families and students who had to go through that stuff. It still blows my mind that we have a representative elected to office who harassed high school students and who heckles the President. It is rather embarrassing.

And the unintended consequence of this will likely be blowback at the voting booths. Americans get really pissed off when they find out they've been manipulated. The stuff with the big lie about the election and Putin is going to activate a lot of folks. Many will be having the veil lifted from their eyes.

And perhaps some of the American Insanity will wane.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (5th March 2022), Aragorn (5th March 2022), Emil El Zapato (5th March 2022), Fred Steeves (5th March 2022), Wind (5th March 2022)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    Fred pointed out, a couple weeks ago, how unusual the false flag language was for the President to use (if I recall correctly). I thought of Alex Jones bringing it into the mainstream lexicon. That and crisis actors. I don't know for sure that it's Alex who did that, but he has had the biggest audience for such stuff and Sandy Hook has been in the news for that sort of thing.

It is indeed insanity to torment families and students who had to go through that stuff. It still blows my mind that we have a representative elected to office who harassed high school students and who heckles the President. It is rather embarrassing.

And the unintended consequence of this will likely be blowback at the voting booths. Americans get really pissed off when they find out they've been manipulated. The stuff with the big lie about the election and Putin is going to activate a lot of folks. Many will be having the veil lifted from their eyes.

I doubt it, I'm feeling very pessimistic this morning. I guess I should stay away from reading at PA, it has always had the same effect on me. Just blown away by the complete and utter misperceptions, misinformation, low personality development, low intellectual development, low critical reasoning ability... low everything that I would consider valuable in a human being. But in truth, given the size of PA those types are in the minority and, of course, the ones that make the most noise and are most responsible for dragging down humanity. Fred, should jump on this post, he always is desperate for ammunition to get at me, as feeble as his attempts are ... But, I confess, I make a lot of noise ... actually there is a difference between noise and sound, they are not equivalent, just as data and information are very different. One has been processed, and the other can be used as raw sewage either by intent or by thought processes that function at the same level.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (5th March 2022), Aragorn (5th March 2022), Dreamtimer (5th March 2022), Wind (5th March 2022)

Thanks
    It might help to think of it as a boil which has been lanced. The infection has to come out and the wound has to be cleaned. It's not a pretty sight. But the end result will be worth it. So stop looking at the puss. Look at the positive developments in the world. It's literally why I went spiritual/esoteric. It's a way of looking at the dynamics without the distraction of the humanity.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (5th March 2022), Aragorn (5th March 2022), Emil El Zapato (5th March 2022), Wind (5th March 2022)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,015 Times in 2,615 Posts
    I dunno about that DT, if anything, I see it amping up at an even faster pace. We’ve got truckers who don’t even believe there’s a war going on in Ukraine. And on the flip side, 10 states have already outlawed Russian vodka as a “we’ll show them” measure.

You can’t make this shit up…
    The unexamined life is not worth living.

Socrates

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (5th March 2022), Aragorn (5th March 2022), Dreamtimer (5th March 2022), Emil El Zapato (5th March 2022), Wind (5th March 2022)

Thanks
    Thanked 27,305 Times in 7,220 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Fred Steeves View Post
    You took the words right out of my mouth. If anything, I feel that the Crazy Train is gaining even more momentum.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (5th March 2022), Aragorn (5th March 2022), Dreamtimer (5th March 2022), Emil El Zapato (5th March 2022), Fred Steeves (5th March 2022)

Thanks
    I dunno about that DT, if anything, I see it amping up at an even faster pace. We’ve got truckers who don’t even believe there’s a war going on in Ukraine. And on the flip side, 10 states have already outlawed Russian vodka as a “we’ll show them” measure.

It's not a we'll show them thingy, Fred ... again, wrong sources, wrong interpretation. It's an effort to cut off any flow of income to Putin.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (5th March 2022), Aragorn (5th March 2022), Dreamtimer (5th March 2022)

Thanks
    It's just careening downhill before the crash, imo. But we're not all on it.

The trucker convoy could not materialize as planned in the US because of the lifting of mask mandates. And DeSantis came off as a pig, trying to bully kids into taking their masks off when it's supposed to be a choice.

I haven't checked on the crew waiting for JFK, however. I'm not sure if that's flamed out yet.

Lindsay Graham and others have lost the plot calling for Putin's assassination. Way to go boys, giving Russian media free propaganda about how evil the west is. Insanity indeed.

In the way that it takes an economy to get back on track, it's gonna take time for sanity to get back on track. But I think it will. I'm ever the optimist. (my grandaddy would be proud).

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 80,969 Times in 20,255 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Chuckie View Post

It's not a we'll show them thingy, Fred ... again, wrong sources, wrong interpretation. It's an effort to cut off any flow of income to Putin.
    That vodka has already long been paid for, and I seriously doubt whether Putin and his cronies would be making as much from the export of vodka as they do from the export of natural gas — or for that matter, small arms.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (5th March 2022), Dreamtimer (5th March 2022), Emil El Zapato (5th March 2022), Fred Steeves (5th March 2022), Wind (5th March 2022)

Thanks
    sure, but it is the motivation that counts. I'm sure the people that hopped on board the effort did a systematic analysis of global supply chain logistics before making the decision ... Not! Now the natural gas thing is a legitimate issue, I'm waiting for the outcome on that one. It wouldn't surprise me if elements of the Russian economy were as we speak making arms deals with Ukraine. It's the nature of ... well, fill in the blank.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (5th March 2022), Aragorn (5th March 2022)

Thanks
    People may not be boycotting the right vodka if they do. Make sure it's actually Russian if you want to do such a thing.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (5th March 2022), Aragorn (5th March 2022), Emil El Zapato (5th March 2022), Wind (6th March 2022)

Thanks
    People may not be boycotting the right vodka if they do. Make sure it's actually Russian if you want to do such a thing.
    yeah, the vodka made in America is being noted, I was gonna say like most members on PA once upon a time would have given one of their pistols away in order to witness the meme ... "Made in America"

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (5th March 2022), Aragorn (5th March 2022), Dreamtimer (13th March 2022), Gio (11th March 2022)

Thanks
    Thanked 27,305 Times in 7,220 Posts
    Vern might enjoy this one.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKcJrBRVZn4

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (11th March 2022), Aragorn (11th March 2022), Dreamtimer (13th March 2022), Emil El Zapato (11th March 2022)