Page 85 of 114 FirstFirst ... 35758283848586878895 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,275 of 1699

Thread: World War Three

Thanks
    Thanked 12,015 Times in 2,615 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    Things are going to get more intense and dangerous. It's coming. I hear and feel it.
    Oh yeah, it feels to me like we're sleep walking our way right out into heavy traffic. Or iceberg field ahead, but don't worry about it as we shift throttle to full steam ahead. "The smart people have it handled".

In real life I don't even bother asking anyone if they "see" it as well, the classic "hearts and minds" have been so hard won over I swear to god, this must be the most successful psychological operation in human history. Establishment narrative enjoys near full spectrum dominance.

The deeper into this madness we are dragged, the more I can't shake the sense that the heartbeat of this effort is pure demonic.

Quote Originally posted by Wind View Post
    It feels like at the eve of WWI over a hundred years ago, but back then there were no nukes.

Biden has rejected the peace deal offered by China so once again no real peace talks.
    I don't know how these neocons can ever give even a morsal of credit or respect towards China (China bad too!!!). That can't possibly be allowed to happen because of the parallel psychological operation grinding it out 24/7 against them as well, for the simplest of reasons that they're next on the list.

The key to this fantastically successful psychological operation, in my opinion, is in keeping the situation framed in "unprovoked Russian aggression against the shining example of pure democracy in Ukraine". When time come for a reason, it will be a similar drumbeat with concern to Taiwan.

When it's not at all about Ukraine, nor Taiwan, it's all about using these unfortunate nations as battering rams for a fading empire to bludgeon its newfound competition with.

To the world outside of the West this is already painfully clear, but they don't matter. As to we, "the golden billion", the only ones that could actually have a chance at derailing this out of control train heading for a sharp corner? We're fucking oblivious at best, other than that, it's widespread support.

I'm afraid the only thing capable of stirring these hapless masses (the US portion anyway) out of their induced stupor, the infamous wake up call, is unfortunately for them to have their first up close taste of real war since the 1860's. But then is it already too late by that point, iceberg already done ripped a huge gash alongside of that "unsinkable ship", and there are only so many lifeboats...
    Last edited by Fred Steeves, 25th February 2023 at 23:50.
    The unexamined life is not worth living.

Socrates

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (26th February 2023), Aragorn (26th February 2023), modwiz (26th February 2023), Wind (25th February 2023)

Thanks
    Thanked 27,303 Times in 7,219 Posts
    "The more I see, the less I know for sure." ~ John Lennon

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (26th February 2023), Aragorn (26th February 2023), Fred Steeves (26th February 2023), modwiz (26th February 2023)

Thanks

Theater Indeed - All The world's A Stage.

Socrates

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (26th February 2023), Aragorn (26th February 2023), Lord Sidious (26th February 2023), modwiz (26th February 2023), Wind (26th February 2023)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Not being even allowed to be heard is super nasty and in addition sends out the message to all else involved, steer clear also and do not communicate, putrid.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (26th February 2023), Fred Steeves (26th February 2023), modwiz (26th February 2023), Wind (26th February 2023)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    It is theater and a ploy, like raising a black power fist. Things continue to happen in the background that are much more substantive. Putin is incredibly cracked if he thinks invading a neighboring nation will enhance his 'security'. Oh wait, though according to the DSM he might not be 'cracked' by Western standards he is assuredly personality-disordered. (I gave you that opening Fred, so you can counter comment) Actually by your standards, he is jacked up.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th February 2023), Wind (26th February 2023)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Fred Steeves View Post
    Oh yeah, it feels to me like we're sleep walking our way right out into heavy traffic. Or iceberg field ahead, but don't worry about it as we shift throttle to full steam ahead. "The smart people have it handled".

In real life I don't even bother asking anyone if they "see" it as well, the classic "hearts and minds" have been so hard won over I swear to god, this must be the most successful psychological operation in human history. Establishment narrative enjoys near full spectrum dominance.

The deeper into this madness we are dragged, the more I can't shake the sense that the heartbeat of this effort is pure demonic.

I don't know how these neocons can ever give even a morsal of credit or respect towards China (China bad too!!!). That can't possibly be allowed to happen because of the parallel psychological operation grinding it out 24/7 against them as well, for the simplest of reasons that they're next on the list.

The key to this fantastically successful psychological operation, in my opinion, is in keeping the situation framed in "unprovoked Russian aggression against the shining example of pure democracy in Ukraine". When time come for a reason, it will be a similar drumbeat with concern to Taiwan.

When it's not at all about Ukraine, nor Taiwan, it's all about using these unfortunate nations as battering rams for a fading empire to bludgeon its newfound competition with.

To the world outside of the West this is already painfully clear, but they don't matter. As to we, "the golden billion", the only ones that could actually have a chance at derailing this out of control train heading for a sharp corner? We're fucking oblivious at best, other than that, it's widespread support.

I'm afraid the only thing capable of stirring these hapless masses (the US portion anyway) out of their induced stupor, the infamous wake up call, is unfortunately for them to have their first up close taste of real war since the 1860's. But then is it already too late by that point, iceberg already done ripped a huge gash alongside of that "unsinkable ship", and there are only so many lifeboats...

I'm not that concerned about uncontrolled escalation. One can get indications from China's behavior, with cautions from the U.S. they seemed to have cooled their heels a bit. The only advantage for their hostility is to destabilize world markets which would affect them as well. They have rediscovered an old friend in a kindred spirit, Putin, but there is no love yet. He doesn't offer them anymore than they historically have received from Russia (I don't think that China is truly in the game of world domination by the force of war)

It's a horrible situation for Ukraine and the only relatively immoral action I see from the West is the reluctance to give Ukraine all the tools they need to get Putin out of their country, but that will come in increments but can't take forever, that would be a grave error in my estimation but the prevailing method of handling world strife took a pre-21st step backward with the advent of Putin.

Incidentally, the brainwashing you cite is actually called, "Consensus Reality". Fading empires indulge in two things which precipitate their demise. 1. They start wars 2. They become insular and restrict behaviors that invite outside zeitgeist.
    Last edited by Emil El Zapato, 26th February 2023 at 09:10.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th February 2023)

Thanks
    I can't see how this would be a win for anyone else besides NATO. Next step might be what for Putin?

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHb4733L-lU

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th February 2023), Aragorn (26th February 2023), Emil El Zapato (26th February 2023)

Thanks
    Hey Wind,

Not even for NATO, notwithstanding a stronger base for NATO's ability to keep players such as Putin in check. That is its mission despite what the alters have been altered to believe. Your country, for example, suffered at the hands of the U.S.S.R. and without any intervention you would probably be speaking Russian, as well as, Finnish (You don't do you?).

One of the emerging memic beliefs entering the 21st century was that "Peace pays!". Prior to Putin, of course. If Putin salivates over the thought that he could change the course of history, he should rest well, because he has. He has set humanity back a century, at least, as you pointed out.

It's like the husband typically not knowing he's headed for divorce until it is done. Putin is done.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th February 2023), Wind (26th February 2023)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Chuckie View Post
    Hey Wind,

Not even for NATO, notwithstanding a stronger base for NATO's ability to keep players such as Putin in check. That is its mission despite what the alters have been altered to believe. Your country, for example, suffered at the hands of the U.S.S.R. and without any intervention you would probably be speaking Russian, as well as, Finnish (You don't do you?).
    No, I don't speak Russian. Only some minority here does. Finland is a bilingual country and Swedish is our second official language although only some minority portions really know how to speak it. I don't really understand it, nor Russian either. Until last century Russia ruled Finland and before that Sweden. As I told previously, my great grandfather was killed in action due to Stalin. I have nothing against Russians, but I have everything against corrupt leaders. Russia itself as a country has been a mess for ages and a breeding ground for murderous leaders it seems. I would not have voted to join NATO either, but that was not asked. This is just more of that us vs them-mentality which I find hard to go along with. I don't accept injustice and I will voice my opinions about that. I do believe however that Putin did sign his own demise. He is paranoid and not only ruining the lives of people in another country, but in his own too. For what?

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th February 2023), Aragorn (26th February 2023), Emil El Zapato (26th February 2023)

Thanks
    I can't see how this would be a win for anyone else besides NATO. Next step might be what for Putin?

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHb4733L-lU
    Speak of the devil. Dayum man, don't you see the rank propaganda dripping from all over that video? That child like message comes straight from central casting. Wow...

That's getting back to old school WW1/WW2 style. No thought required: "Good Guy/Bad Guy"

Name:  WW 1 Propaganda.jpg
Views: 66
Size:  14.0 KB

Like I'm always pointing out, this shit still works like a charm, it's uncanny! Nothing changes as the centuries roll along. Same thing just different.

Interesting that China has been taking good note of this. They are very clear eyed of what they're facing here watching this practice run. Time is drawing near for Oliver Stone to do a follow up with "Taiwan on Fire".

Sun Tzu prepares. He's already suffered the Century of Humiliation, he won't let that happen again. We keep pushing these people, as our governments keep up that it's them pushing us. Classic.

Socrates

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th February 2023), Aragorn (26th February 2023), Lord Sidious (26th February 2023), modwiz (26th February 2023), Wind (26th February 2023)

Thanks
    Speak of the devil. Dayum man, don't you see the rank propaganda dripping from all over that video?

That's getting back to old school WW1/WW2 style. No thought required: "Good Guy/Bad Guy"
    There were some propaganda elements and black and white line of narrative in it, but a lot of it was about the stats though?

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th February 2023), Aragorn (26th February 2023), Fred Steeves (26th February 2023), modwiz (26th February 2023)

Thanks
    This guy may not get the whole grand chessboard aspects of this, but he gets enough. It's important to note that when people marry into the consciousness level of waving the Ukrainian flag, and the cat calls of "Putin Must Go!" in all of this, are also by default running cover for slimeball war pigs like this politician who dare not even ask a simple question on behalf of their constituents.

The company we keep matters. These are truly the times that try men's souls. "Which side am I on" should be an overriding question for each of us: negotiate, or war? By default or otherwise, the vast majority of the golden billion are siding with war, and giving elites like this a pass.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7GJsi9762s

There were some propaganda elements and black and white line of narrative in it, but a lot of it was about the stats though?
    By this point brother, it boils down to "if you have to ask that question"...

Socrates

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th February 2023), Aragorn (26th February 2023), Lord Sidious (26th February 2023), modwiz (26th February 2023), Wind (26th February 2023)

Thanks
    Thanked 9,445 Times in 1,680 Posts
    Sun Tzu prepares. He's already suffered the Century of Humiliation, he won't let that happen again.
    Shoe.
    Other foot.
    Soon.
    Ní siocháin go saoirse

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lord Sidious For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th February 2023), Aragorn (26th February 2023), Fred Steeves (26th February 2023), modwiz (26th February 2023), Wind (26th February 2023)

Thanks
    This guy may not get the whole grand chessboard aspects of this, but he gets enough. It's important to note that when people marry into the consciousness level of waving the Ukrainian flag, and the cat calls of "Putin Must Go!" in all of this, are also by default running cover for slimeball war pigs like this politician who dare not even ask a simple question on behalf of their constituents.

The company we keep matters. These are truly the times that try men's souls. "Which side am I on" should be an overriding question for each of us: negotiate, or war? By default or otherwise, the vast majority of the golden billion are siding with war, and giving elites like this a pass.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7GJsi9762s

By this point brother, it boils down to "if you have to ask that question"...
    Nonsene, Germany bit the bullet and absorbed the cost of it and that's why they don't want to contribute any more. That was a huge cost to them. (conceding that the U.S. did it)

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Speak of the devil. Dayum man, don't you see the rank propaganda dripping from all over that video? That child like message comes straight from central casting. Wow...
    Pretty rosy picture but I didn't care to argue. I didn't spend the night at a Holiday Inn Express last night but I did listen to a Nobel prize winning economist today. The bad news is that Putin will not only be pushed out of Ukraine (with the proper support) but he will get raped when it comes to paying war reparations. Hell, he might even have to take out a personal loan after his stolen cache of money is exhausted. That is what one gets when they are a bad boy.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post: