Page 97 of 118 FirstFirst ... 4787949596979899100107 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,455 of 1759

Thread: World War Three

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    Cheers Wind, stock market crash, pope pissed about meditation etc also of interest and others views also > https://soundofheart.org/galacticfre...87-what-was-it <

HARMONIC CONVERGENCE
    AUGUST 17, 1987
    What was it?

The period in history known as Harmonic Convergence was defined by Jose Arguelles as: “the point at which the counter-spin of history finally comes to a momentary halt, and the still imperceptible spin of post-history commences.” It was the fulfillment of the prophecy of Quetzalcoatl, known as the Thirteen Heavens and Nine Hells. The prophecy stated that following the ninth hell, humanity would know and experience an unprecedented New Age of Peace. The Hell cycle ended on August 16, 1987; the Harmonic Convergence began on August 17. Thus began the projected twenty-five year culmination of the 5,125 year Great Cycle of History, as well as the 26,000-year cycle of evolution, both slated to end in 2012.

Time
    The Harmonic Convergence was an announcement of the forthcoming end of time as we know it and a preparation to move from third-dimensional reality of space into fourth-dimensional reality of time. Contrary to popular belief, it is time rather than gravity that keeps everything in the universe in order. Time is the mathematics of the universal laws of nature, the unifying force that holds everything together. The Mayans knew this, basing the Mayan calendar on the universal mathematics of the fourth dimension. The frequency of time is the 13:20 ratio on which the Mayan calendar is based. Humanity is now in the process of changing the old 12:60 (twelve months in a year, 60 minutes in an hour) timing frequency to the timing of natural law, thus taking us out of time as we know it and into fourth dimensional awareness. When we have accomplished this transformation, we will enter a new path of spiritual and mental evolution in tune with the cycles of the universe. Some call this “Heaven on Earth.”

Energy And The Magnetic Field
    Since the initiation of the Harmonic Convergence, there have been measurable increases in the energy of our planet Earth. After resonating at a base resonant frequency of 8 Hz per second for thousands of years, during which Earth has essentially been asleep, her frequency is now rising. She appears to be rising to a fundamental vibration of 13 cycles per second, as predicted by the Fibonacci series (mathematical proportions based on the Golden Mean, also called the harmonics of the universe). Accompanying this energy boost is a rapid decrease in the magnetic field that surrounds the planet. Our magnetic field has served us in the past by creating an illusion of separation and protection from energies outside ourselves. It will eventually reach zero when there will be no artificial barriers, so it is essential that we take our power individually and collectively, honoring others and ourselves in the process.

Zero Point
    Gregg Braden refers to our planet’s point of maximum energy and no magnetic field as “Zero Point.” “To an observer, the world at Zero Point appears to be very still, while the participant experiences a quantum restructuring of the very boundaries that define the experience. Earth and our bodies are preparing for the Zero Point experience of change, collectively known by the ancients as The Shift of the Ages. - - - The Shift represents a rare opportunity for collectively repatterning the expression of human consciousness.” (Awakening to Zero Point, p. 195)

For further information, check out Gregg Braden's book
    Awakening to Zero Point: The Collective Initiation

Ascension
    This is the shift that will take us to higher dimensional realities; this is the Ascension that has been prophesized by cultures all over the world for thousands of years. We are receiving wake-up calls telling us to speed up our personal processes of spiritual awakening that we may prevent self-destruction of the planet. We are being asked to look inward and heal ourselves during this time of purification.

Lee Carroll, who has channeled Kryon three times for the United Nations, reminds us: “Always being in the now when you reach a fork in the road is what is important. You can’t do anything about it until you are standing at the fork. - - - You are in the ascension now. When you give intent to start vibrating at a higher level and start taking these attributes on, you are on that path.”
    So much mansplainin'.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (17th May 2023), Aragorn (17th May 2023), Octopus Garden (22nd May 2023), Wind (17th May 2023)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,469 Times in 10,174 Posts
    Mmmm know some lovely Blondes that splain real well, nicer viewing also lol

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (17th May 2023), modwiz (17th May 2023), Wind (17th May 2023)

Thanks
    Well, back to topic?

Clown world planning critiqued.

These American “Experts” Want WW3 So Bad

Last edited by modwiz, 17th May 2023 at 20:25.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (17th May 2023), Aragorn (17th May 2023), Octopus Garden (22nd May 2023), Wind (17th May 2023)

Senior Member Canada
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,099 Times in 1,080 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    Well, back to topic?

Clown world planning critiqued.

These American “Experts” Want WW3 So Bad

They want economic war. Not a hot one. Nobody wins a hot nuclear war.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Octopus Garden For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (18th May 2023), Aragorn (18th May 2023), modwiz (17th May 2023), Wind (17th May 2023)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Octopus Garden View Post
    Did you watch the video?

They are moist for war because it is all a video game for them.

They are stuck in a virtual world.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (18th May 2023), Aragorn (18th May 2023), Octopus Garden (22nd May 2023), Wind (17th May 2023)

Senior Member United States Diabolical Boids's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,043 Times in 651 Posts
    Zero Point
    Gregg Braden refers to our planet’s point of maximum energy and no magnetic field as “Zero Point.” “To an observer, the world at Zero Point appears to be very still, while the participant experiences a quantum restructuring of the very boundaries that define the experience. Earth and our bodies are preparing for the Zero Point experience of change, collectively known by the ancients as The Shift of the Ages. - - - The Shift represents a rare opportunity for collectively repatterning the expression of human consciousness.” (Awakening to Zero Point, p. 195)

Doesn't Braden say something about returning ourselves to Zero Point. Like in the Inner Worlds sense. So our inner world can bring about a better outer world? I tried looking for it but I couldn't find. Maybe its on a video. You know where it is?

I remember the Convergence as a fond memory in August 1987, 10am. For some reason I've always relished this memory. I was sitting at my desk at work, a big open area where all the bean pushers had their desks pushed together back in the day like you did at grammmar school back when we had smoking and non areas at work. So this guy Dougy stands up and announces the Convergence, and that the world was going to end at 11 am. Just about an hour away. He urged us all to go outside and pray because the Rapture was upon us. Then he went to his car with this giant floppy Bible he used to carry around at work all day loaded with those awful Chick pamphlets to meditate and wait for the end.

It just reminds me now how lenient corporate America was then.

We all looked at each other. Go outside and pray? Why can't we die inside? Who wants to die in parking lot?

Dougy's phone kept ringing. It was Chrysler or Ford or GM and each time we answered we said Dougie couldn't come to the phone because the world was ending.

Someone from one of the big 3 or Honda (probably Honda. Bastards) phoned a Veep and a supervisor showed up to find out what sort of fodderall we were telling the clientele. The Super shows up and wants to know why were are all sitting around snickering and chainsmoking and telling BS stories to General Motors.

Because the world is ending, sir. In 45 minutes. There didn't seem much point to adjusting the trial balance.

Seriously? The Supervisor barks. Who comes into work if the world is ending. You'd call in sick. Wouldn't you? You'd use your PTO at least. Take a vacation day.

That's true. Yes sir. But if we took PTO we'd not be around to collect the money for it. Because the world would have ended.

MFing Dougie. What does he do here anyway? Besides drag that giant Bible around.

No one knows sir.

So we've been granted a sort of bank holiday . We can't leave but no one expects any work out of us with the world ending and all. Plus the Veeps don't want us spreading end of the world gossip to major international companies. A couple of guys went upstairs to better see the cemetery to they could see all the dead bodies flying out of their graves when the rapture happened. Some people actually disappeared. They were spirited away out the back door for a early lunch at the bar. Mostly we just sat there thinking what a waste it was to come into work when the world was ending.

11 am comes and go and the world didn't end. At 12. 30 Dougy comes storming back in furious, apparently, that the world hadn't ended. You'd think that was a good thing but I guess not.

No one said anything for a long time because Dougy looked ready to lose his shit and were all embarrassed for him.

But some wit just couldn't resist and said, "Aw come on Dougie. It's not like its the end of the world.

And Dougie go sent home from work .

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Diabolical Boids For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (18th May 2023), Aragorn (18th May 2023), Lord Sidious (18th May 2023), modwiz (17th May 2023)

Thanks
    Thanked 27,482 Times in 7,284 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Octopus Garden View Post
    Proxy wars are more suitable, then the big players don't have to get their hands so dirty.

There's only one king on the hill and that's the United States, followed by China.

In the grand scheme of things Putin is just a puppet too. Most "leaders" are.

Quote Originally posted by Diabolical Boids View Post
    Doesn't Braden say something about returning ourselves to Zero Point. Like in the Inner Worlds sense. So our inner world can bring about a better outer world? I tried looking for it but I couldn't find. Maybe its on a video. You know where it is?
    I've read only one book from Braden back in the day and it was about the 2012 hype and the Mayan calendar. I don't remember what the book was talking about although I've seen lectures from Gregg. The non-event itself of course was just a massive let down, but I think it was a big precursor for many peoples awakening, I know it was for me although things just coincided before that in my case. If you believe in coincidence, I don't. Apparently the transition to the golden era was supposed to start around 2012, then the middle point was supposed to be 2022 and the culmination 2032. If that is true, then it means that whoever the "powers that be" are, know that too and by that time they want us to live in their version of reality. Yet the choice is for the people to make. Collective madness, destruction and wars, AI dominance and a technological nightmare or... My assumption is some kind of a reset and return to nature or to a more harmonious way of living, maybe still with assisted technology, but also way more spiritual understanding. Many think this is just new age talk, but I don't think so. It has been seen in the stars long ago. It's so much more than that, as it's about humanity's collective spiritual evolution.

"The corporate state has made a war against critical thinking." ~ Chris Hedges

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpU5JtZEST8
    Last edited by Wind, 17th May 2023 at 22:46.
    "The more I see, the less I know for sure." ~ John Lennon

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (18th May 2023), Aragorn (18th May 2023), Diabolical Boids (17th May 2023), Lord Sidious (18th May 2023), modwiz (17th May 2023), Octopus Garden (22nd May 2023)

Senior Member United States Diabolical Boids's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,043 Times in 651 Posts
    A great deal happened Dec 2012. It just wasn't happenings were told to expect. I think those things started in advance of 2012. Energetically and out therein the invisible realms all sorts of stuff was put into motion that is just now showing up. I many people knew about the Mandela effect then, it was just then picking up steam. How many people seemed to have utterly lost their minds on a mass scale? Not many compared to now. Absolutely I feel as if we had shifted into some other timeline or even a parallel universe.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Diabolical Boids For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (18th May 2023), Lord Sidious (18th May 2023), modwiz (17th May 2023), Octopus Garden (22nd May 2023), Wind (18th May 2023)

Thanks
    Yes, Borrell did say it.

Ukraine is still winning according the media, so all is right with the world.

Borrell is no lightweight and he is old school smart. A rarity these days.

Last edited by modwiz, 17th May 2023 at 23:18.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (18th May 2023), Aragorn (18th May 2023), Diabolical Boids (18th May 2023), Fred Steeves (17th May 2023), Octopus Garden (22nd May 2023), Wind (18th May 2023)

Thanks
    A great deal happened Dec 2012. It just wasn't happenings were told to expect. I think those things started in advance of 2012. Energetically and out therein the invisible realms all sorts of stuff was put into motion that is just now showing up. I many people knew about the Mandela effect then, it was just then picking up steam. How many people seemed to have utterly lost their minds on a mass scale? Not many compared to now. Absolutely I feel as if we had shifted into some other timeline or even a parallel universe.
    Agreed. And, to take things back to topic, the seeds for the current conflict were being sown and fertilized then too.

In 2014 cookies were added.

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (18th May 2023), Aragorn (18th May 2023), Diabolical Boids (17th May 2023), Fred Steeves (17th May 2023), Lord Sidious (18th May 2023), Octopus Garden (22nd May 2023), Wind (18th May 2023)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,096 Times in 2,656 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    Yes, Borrell did say it.

Ukraine is still winning according the media, so all is right with the world.

Borrell is no lightweight and he is old school smart. A rarity these days.

Touché, and a nice book end to that one, is our Director of National Intelligence who says peace deals are "troubling".

(5:40 Long)
    The unexamined life is not worth living.

Socrates

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (18th May 2023), Aragorn (18th May 2023), modwiz (17th May 2023), Octopus Garden (22nd May 2023), Wind (18th May 2023)

Thanks
    Thanked 9,461 Times in 1,685 Posts

I remember the Convergence as a fond memory in August 1987, 10am. For some reason I've always relished this memory. I was sitting at my desk at work, a big open area where all the bean pushers had their desks pushed together back in the day like you did at grammmar school back when we had smoking and non areas at work. So this guy Dougy stands up and announces the Convergence, and that the world was going to end at 11 am. Just about an hour away. He urged us all to go outside and pray because the Rapture was upon us. Then he went to his car with this giant floppy Bible he used to carry around at work all day loaded with those awful Chick pamphlets to meditate and wait for the end.

It just reminds me now how lenient corporate America was then.

We all looked at each other. Go outside and pray? Why can't we die inside? Who wants to die in parking lot?

Dougy's phone kept ringing. It was Chrysler or Ford or GM and each time we answered we said Dougie couldn't come to the phone because the world was ending.

Someone from one of the big 3 or Honda (probably Honda. Bastards) phoned a Veep and a supervisor showed up to find out what sort of fodderall we were telling the clientele. The Super shows up and wants to know why were are all sitting around snickering and chainsmoking and telling BS stories to General Motors.

Because the world is ending, sir. In 45 minutes. There didn't seem much point to adjusting the trial balance.

Seriously? The Supervisor barks. Who comes into work if the world is ending. You'd call in sick. Wouldn't you? You'd use your PTO at least. Take a vacation day.

That's true. Yes sir. But if we took PTO we'd not be around to collect the money for it. Because the world would have ended.

MFing Dougie. What does he do here anyway? Besides drag that giant Bible around.

No one knows sir.

So we've been granted a sort of bank holiday . We can't leave but no one expects any work out of us with the world ending and all. Plus the Veeps don't want us spreading end of the world gossip to major international companies. A couple of guys went upstairs to better see the cemetery to they could see all the dead bodies flying out of their graves when the rapture happened. Some people actually disappeared. They were spirited away out the back door for a early lunch at the bar. Mostly we just sat there thinking what a waste it was to come into work when the world was ending.

11 am comes and go and the world didn't end. At 12. 30 Dougy comes storming back in furious, apparently, that the world hadn't ended. You'd think that was a good thing but I guess not.

No one said anything for a long time because Dougy looked ready to lose his shit and were all embarrassed for him.

But some wit just couldn't resist and said, "Aw come on Dougie. It's not like its the end of the world.

And Dougie go sent home from work .
    Ah, dodgy arse Dougie.
    I hope you guys gave him a touch up at some later stage?
    Ní siocháin go saoirse

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Lord Sidious For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (18th May 2023), Aragorn (18th May 2023), Diabolical Boids (18th May 2023), modwiz (18th May 2023), Octopus Garden (22nd May 2023), Wind (19th May 2023)

Thanks
    Thanked 27,482 Times in 7,284 Posts
    "The more I see, the less I know for sure." ~ John Lennon

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (21st May 2023), Aragorn (21st May 2023), modwiz (22nd May 2023), Octopus Garden (22nd May 2023)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,096 Times in 2,656 Posts

Putler has a long way to go to match this

US post 9/11 wars caused 4.5 million deaths: Study

A recent study finds that US wars caused at least 3.6 to 3.7 million "indirect" deaths due to a variety of factors.

According to recent research, the wars launched by the United States in the Middle East and North Africa in the aftermath of the September 11 attacks have directly or indirectly killed at least 4.5 million people and displaced millions more.

The study by Brown University Watson Institute's Costs of War project detailed how almost one million people have directly died as a result of conflicts in Afghanistan, Iraq, Pakistan, Syria, Yemen, Libya, and Somalia.

The report released on May 15 noted that at least 3.6 to 3.7 million of the casualties were "indirect" deaths caused by a variety of factors such as failed economies, extreme poverty, malnutrition, disease, destroyed health infrastructure, environmental contamination, and reverberating trauma and violence.

After more than two decades, the number of direct and indirect war victims from ongoing worldwide conflicts continues to rise, according to the research.

“These wars are ongoing for millions around the world who are living with and dying from their effects,” it said, detailing how women and children “suffer the brunt of the impact.”

“A death from hunger mostly occurs at some distance from this attention to spectacle and it may happen months or years after war disrupts access to food. Often, people affected by war are displaced and transient, making them hard to track.”

The report added that “indirect deaths are devastating, not least because so many of them could be prevented, were it not for war."

The research also stated that it is difficult to distinguish between indirect war death causes and those that may have happened in areas where people already face high rates of poverty, sickness, and starvation.

It singled out the United States for its participation in several post-9/11 wars, notably the losses in Afghanistan over the previous two decades.

Despite the fact that the US conducted a catastrophic withdrawal from Afghanistan in 2021, Afghans are "suffering and dying from war-related causes at higher rates than ever."

The study also urged Washington to make reparations for the harm caused by post-9/11 wars, stating that "reparations, though not easy or cheap, are imperative."

"The report's goal is to build greater awareness of the fuller human costs of these wars and support calls for the United States and other governments to alleviate the ongoing losses and suffering of millions in current and former war zones," it said.

Stephanie Savell, the report's author and co-director of the Consequences of War project, also stated that "there are reverberating costs, the human cost of war, that people in the United States, for the most part, don't really know enough about or think about."

According to the author, the researchers used the Geneva Declaration Secretariat's average ratio of four indirect deaths for every one direct death, and while that ratio may be lower in Iraq, it would be higher in Yemen or Afghanistan, so the ratio was deemed accurate to arrive at the "reasonable and conservative" estimate of 4.5-4.6 million.
    Original Source:
    https://watson.brown.edu/costsofwar/...t%20Deaths.pdf
    Last edited by Fred Steeves, 22nd May 2023 at 11:59.
    The unexamined life is not worth living.

Socrates

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (22nd May 2023), Aragorn (22nd May 2023), Lord Sidious (22nd May 2023), modwiz (22nd May 2023), Octopus Garden (22nd May 2023), Wind (22nd May 2023)

Thanks
    The recent decision to add F-16's to the conflict is a sign of escalation.

WW lll is is moving from possibilty to probability. Not good.

Bad Western economies have a nasty habit of using war as a cover for fiscal malfeasance.

We'll see.

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (22nd May 2023), Aragorn (22nd May 2023), Catsquotl (22nd May 2023), Diabolical Boids (22nd May 2023), Fred Steeves (22nd May 2023), Lord Sidious (22nd May 2023), Wind (22nd May 2023)