Thread: Amusing and Musing, PAPA

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts

Amusing and Musing, PAPA

Our PaPa site has us mentioned on one of it's threads, surprise maybe for some here and likely there at PaPa, was not censored or taken down or that i know of, warnings given, we must be evolving, inspect for yourself if you wish >

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...ut-There/page2

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (5th June 2021), Dreamtimer (5th June 2021), Emil El Zapato (5th June 2021), Lord Sidious (5th June 2021), Wind (5th June 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    Our PaPa site has us mentioned on one of it's threads, surprise maybe for some here and likely there at PaPa, was not censored or taken down or that i know of, warnings given, we must be evolving, inspect for yourself if you wish >

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...ut-There/page2
    Cool find, Aianawa ...

One thing always strikes me about 'those people', in the final analysis, they always determine that they are the smartest, most knowledgeable, and most discerning last hope for humanity. (It makes me want to do nasty things to myself). But after reading there I rarely walk away thinking, wow, those people really have it together.

In fairness to them, they never conclude that they are the best humans walking around. I like to feel that that is the essence of TOT, good people with a sincere interest in making a world, not of our own image, but one that has a true interest in humanity at its heart. And is it any wonder that our numbers are small for that.

I'm with PA'er Bubu: "Avalon is unique in that it has the finest collection of trolls shills and puppets."
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (5th June 2021)