Thread: The Founders on Earth History

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts

The Founders on Earth History

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (31st May 2021)

Thanks
    Looking towards watching vid 3 now, any others here finding this interesting ?.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (23rd May 2021)

Thanks
    Interesting new data to me on 2nd half of vid 3, wee bit hard to digest though logical. See a vid 5 just out also so will put here soon.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (23rd May 2021)

Thanks

Thanks
    Nice nice vid four really getting interesting, vid 5 next, lol Jesus has his life in this one it says at end of vid 4.

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,904 Times in 446 Posts
    Well i went to the channel and the first thing i noticed was this:

"Watch first - 3 DAYS OF DARKNESS"

Why is that guy constantly saying "your earth" "Your this" "Your that"

Does he looks at himself as an external actor or not part of humanity?

ETA:

A lot of what he says, is just the normal stuff we heard before a million time, and new age stuff included as well

And it's really getting me bad with the constant use of "your this and your that"

-

Give one your tickets for your movies, please
    Give me a bottle of your milk
    Give me a kilo of your meat
    Bring me to one of your shopping centers, cab driver

I think that if someone has come to earth, or being born here in a human body but with an imprint of an alien mind, they would know better than continually try to separate themselves from anyone else, that's just basically looking down on every person on this planet

"Your planet"
    "My planet"

That's just not how it works really, when you try to communicate and get acceptance from a different culture

That's why the Spaniards learned to speak like the natives and got people like Malintzin, so they could talk on the same level as the natives, otherwise they would have never gained any trust at all. You would think that if the Spaniards knew that 500+ years ago, these guys from a tremendously advanced civilization would also know that particular thing about human beings

That alone makes all of this very suspicious

Let me expand on that a bit

When i'm at the park at night with my friends, and we are "up to no good", and some random guy shows up all cool and trying to make friends, but looks a bit off, or older, or talks in a different way and when we test him/her by talking in slang and they don't follow, we immediately think "cop"

Why? Because they learned how to come close, how to approach, but once there, they are showing they don't have a clue who we are or why we do what we do, so they are just pretending, and it becomes very clear next day, once we go to other places and invite the guy and he has to make excuses and keeps talking in a different way, while night before he was all cool and acting like he belonged

Anyone that comes from "the outside" and talks as in "we and you" immediately throws red flags, i would not ever trust anyone like that, that's a cop! Same for someone who constantly has to remind you "they" are not like "us". That's just not how you gain trust, ever, at all, in whatever circumstances you may meet

Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    Last edited by Malisa, 28th May 2021 at 09:21.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Malisa For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (29th May 2021), Dreamtimer (31st May 2021), Elen (31st May 2021), Emil El Zapato (28th May 2021), Wind (28th May 2021)

Thanks
    Indeed, i comprehend your perspective, say you were assisting people in the 1500's on another planet as such, how would you do it ?.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (31st May 2021)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    Indeed, i comprehend your perspective, say you were assisting people in the 1500's on another planet as such, how would you do it ?.
    I would learn their costumes first, so that i understand how they think, and don't suddenly show up in an agressive way they can interpret as "untrustable"

I would make sure they know i am from other place, but also i would make it very clear, as much as possible, that even if i come from somewhere else, i am equal to them and the same, that we are all the same

Because i would know that they have resentment towards people that looks down on them, like the king and the queen and such. So if i came to free them, the most idiotic thing ever would be to act like i'm above them (another queen?), it would just be like "drop your current queen, i'll be better than her"

If i truly wanted to help them, i would make sure they know and understand i'm equal to them, but that i just learned a few things that can help us all. And i would not plaster in their face every possible moment that i'm 'different and i'm just throwing a bone at your kind"

That's how i would do it

ETA:

Because constantly reminding someone that they are "they" and i am part of "we", it's a giant ego trip, which completely corrupts the message, whatever it would be, to turn it into, "adore me and lay down on your knees, because i have come to save you, mere mortals"

It's hidden between the lines, but it's there

See?
    Last edited by Malisa, 29th May 2021 at 04:30.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Malisa For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (29th May 2021), Dreamtimer (31st May 2021), Elen (31st May 2021), Wind (29th May 2021)

Thanks
    Cheers for the reply , just finished watching vid 5 and your views are noted.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (31st May 2021), Elen (31st May 2021), Malisa (29th May 2021), Wind (29th May 2021)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Malisa View Post
    I would learn their costumes first, so that i understand how they think, and don't suddenly show up in an agressive way they can interpret as "untrustable"

I would make sure they know i am from other place, but also i would make it very clear, as much as possible, that even if i come from somewhere else, i am equal to them and the same, that we are all the same

Because i would know that they have resentment towards people that looks down on them, like the king and the queen and such. So if i came to free them, the most idiotic thing ever would be to act like i'm above them (another queen?), it would just be like "drop your current queen, i'll be better than her"

If i truly wanted to help them, i would make sure they know and understand i'm equal to them, but that i just learned a few things that can help us all. And i would not plaster in their face every possible moment that i'm 'different and i'm just throwing a bone at your kind"

That's how i would do it

ETA:

Because constantly reminding someone that they are "they" and i am part of "we", it's a giant ego trip, which completely corrupts the message, whatever it would be, to turn it into, "adore me and lay down on your knees, because i have come to save you, mere mortals"

It's hidden between the lines, but it's there

See?

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd June 2021), Dreamtimer (31st May 2021), Emil El Zapato (31st May 2021), Malisa (31st May 2021), Wind (31st May 2021)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Their costumes (clothing) might reflect their customs (practices).

Good thinking. I wouldn't trust anyone who said they're here to 'help the planet' or 'help humanity'.

But here to learn and assist us, that could work.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd June 2021), Elen (4th June 2021), Emil El Zapato (31st May 2021), Malisa (1st June 2021)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    Their costumes (clothing) might reflect their customs (practices).

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Malisa For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd June 2021), Dreamtimer (1st June 2021), Elen (4th June 2021), Emil El Zapato (1st June 2021), Wind (1st June 2021)

Thanks
    You were very clear, Malisa. And I wished to help with the spelling challenges. English is a pain in the ass to spell.

Your command of the language is good.

I only speak one. I tried with French. I can read, but I'm so out of practice I'd sound just awful.

C'est la vie.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd June 2021), Elen (4th June 2021), Emil El Zapato (1st June 2021), Malisa (1st June 2021), Wind (1st June 2021)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I'm thankful for the advice, i always try to figure out those things but sometimes i really mess up, and this is great advice <3

Also, this reminds me of the first time i helped translate a document for my mom, i thought everything was perfect because she was dictating the translation to me as i was typing on the pc

Around 2 hours later i went to sleep and then in the morning i woke up to her screaming "Get your lazy, non existent, skinny, flat ass over here, right now!" She was angry but almost laughing uncontrollably

And then she showed me the document and asked me, what do you see wrong here? Could not find anything wrong, then she pointed a word... I had written "guarranty" in all the places where i should have written guarantee.... "Warranty, Guarantee, Guarranty" all the same anyways... :P lmfao!

I think my face is red, just from remembering that moment just now lol

ETA: By the way, that was a practice run, i was having a very hard time understanding spoken English, so she would force me to write as she spoke so that i would improve, but i was terrible at it, in 2+ hours i would only figure out 10 to 20 pages. Every session felt like a snail trying to outrun salty water.. lol

Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    You were very clear, Malisa. And I wished to help with the spelling challenges. English is a pain in the ass to spell.

Your command of the language is good.

I only speak one. I tried with French. I can read, but I'm so out of practice I'd sound just awful.

C'est la vie.

Last edited by Malisa, 2nd June 2021 at 07:56.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Malisa For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (2nd June 2021), Elen (4th June 2021), Emil El Zapato (2nd June 2021), Wind (2nd June 2021)

Thanks
    I had a good friend just out of college who studied the Russian language. She said it was pretty easy to learn. She loved Pushkin.

And

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Elen (4th June 2021), Emil El Zapato (2nd June 2021), Malisa (3rd June 2021), Wind (2nd June 2021)