Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Goode ol’ days

Thanks
    Thanked 6,020 Times in 1,226 Posts

Goode ol’ days

Holy moley, this one is fun:

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXykHzBGQzs

Only halfway through but figured I wouldn’t share it ever if I didn’t now. Goode times!!

PS: sorry Aragorn, I know it’s cuz I’m on my phone but I don’t have the fine motor skills to navigate the real web on my phone, please fix my link. ¡Gracias!
    Last edited by Aragorn, 20th May 2021 at 06:02. Reason: fixed the video link ;)
    What is the purpose of your presence?

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (20th May 2021), Aragorn (20th May 2021), Chris (20th May 2021), Dreamtimer (20th May 2021), Elen (20th May 2021), Malisa (20th May 2021), Wind (20th May 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by donk View Post
    Holy moley, this one is fun:

Only halfway through but figured I wouldn’t share it ever if I didn’t now. Goode times!!

PS: sorry Aragorn, I know it’s cuz I’m on my phone but I don’t have the fine motor skills to navigate the real web on my phone, please fix my link. ¡Gracias!
    He's one of my favorites, he reams out all the story holes in fine fashion.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (20th May 2021), Chris (20th May 2021), Dreamtimer (20th May 2021), Wind (20th May 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 27,303 Times in 7,219 Posts
    Does mr C.W. Chanter happen to be a forum guy?

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (20th May 2021), Chris (20th May 2021), Dreamtimer (20th May 2021), Emil El Zapato (20th May 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,968 Times in 20,254 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Wind View Post
    Does mr C.W. Chanter happen to be a forum guy?
    I don't think so. I also doubt that he'd be aware of The One Truth, although he most definitely is aware of Project Avalon and Project Camelot. But to the best of my knowledge, he is not a member at either of them.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Chris (20th May 2021), Emil El Zapato (20th May 2021), Wind (20th May 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,020 Times in 1,226 Posts
    He don’t do forums, always been primarily a YouTube guy. He got sued, the pro-fascist “all lives matter” anti-mask founder of the other place posted this up:

https://www.thedailybeast.com/ufo-co...-luciferianism

It’s getting crazy over there. If I knew that would be where to go to find Daily Beast articles and Tucker Carlson clips (unironically posted as if “information”), I never woulda joined. Makes me regret being a “forum guy”
    Last edited by donk, 20th May 2021 at 13:47.
    What is the purpose of your presence?

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (20th May 2021), Chris (20th May 2021), Dreamtimer (20th May 2021), Emil El Zapato (20th May 2021), Fred Steeves (20th May 2021), Wind (20th May 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,968 Times in 20,254 Posts
    He don’t do forums, always been primarily a YouTube guy. He got sued, the pro-fascist “all lives matter” anti-mask founder of the other place posted this up:

It’s getting crazy over there. If I knew that would be where to go to find Daily Beast articles and Tucker Carlson clips (unironically posted as if “information”), I never woulda joined. Makes me regret being a “forum guy”
    When Bill Ryan asked me to become an administrator at Project Avalon, I accepted his offer out of friendship, and in the spirit of inter-forum cooperation. And in those days, it was even my impression that neither Bill nor his moderators were happy with the Trump and Qanon mania over there, and that they supported me in my intent and efforts to turn that tide around. After all, that whole fiasco was what had ripped the Project Avalon mod room apart, and Bill in particular was feeling quite traumatized by that.

Ultimately, about a year after I had rejoined Project Avalon, Bill chose to support the deep swing to the right over there ─ in all of its colors, all the way from clever demagogues to rabid and foaming-at-the-mouth closet Nazis ─ in the spirit of freedom of speech and his own aversion of the (so-called) US political left, and it was this open support from Bill for the alt-right that made me retire my own account over there and not look back. That, and ─ as the cherry on the cake ─ my discovery that Simon Parkes' account over there hadn't even been retired yet after all these years, let alone that he would have been banned for abusing the forum as a foraging ground for his sexual predation and his financial exploitation of gullible members.

I did post an elaborate dissertation in the Project Avalon mod room on why I was leaving before I pulled the plug on my own account, so they all do know why I left. I didn't want to leave them in the dark; such is not my style, and I also wanted it to be clear that I'm not entertaining any hostile feelings toward them. As far as I'm concerned, I still consider them as friends. But I cannot agree with the choices they've made and are still making, and I was literally feeling ashamed and embarrassed to still be a member there, not to mention a staff member. I couldn't and still cannot support the course the Project Avalon management (and Bill in particular) have chosen to sail.

Not my circus. Not my monkeys.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Chris (20th May 2021), donk (21st May 2021), Dreamtimer (20th May 2021), Emil El Zapato (20th May 2021), Fred Steeves (20th May 2021), Wind (20th May 2021)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,908 Times in 1,858 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    When Bill Ryan asked me to become an administrator at Project Avalon, I accepted his offer out of friendship, and in the spirit of inter-forum cooperation. And in those days, it was even my impression that neither Bill nor his moderators were happy with the Trump and Qanon mania over there, and that they supported me in my intent and efforts to turn that tide around. After all, that whole fiasco was what had ripped the Project Avalon mod room apart, and Bill in particular was feeling quite traumatized by that.

Ultimately, about a year after I had rejoined Project Avalon, Bill chose to support the deep swing to the right over there ─ in all of its colors, all the way from clever demagogues to rabid and foaming-at-the-mouth closet Nazis ─ in the spirit of freedom of speech and his own aversion of the (so-called) US political left, and it was this open support from Bill for the alt-right that made me retire my own account over there and not look back. That, and ─ as the cherry on the cake ─ my discovery that Simon Parkes' account over there hadn't even been retired yet after all these years, let alone that he would have been banned for abusing the forum as a foraging ground for his sexual predation and his financial exploitation of gullible members.

I did post an elaborate dissertation in the Project Avalon mod room on why I was leaving before I pulled the plug on my own account, so they all do know why I left. I didn't want to leave them in the dark; such is not my style, and I also wanted it to be clear that I'm not entertaining any hostile feelings toward them. As far as I'm concerned, I still consider them as friends. But I cannot agree with the choices they've made and are still making, and I was literally feeling ashamed and embarrassed to still be a member there, not to mention a staff member. I couldn't and still cannot support the course the Project Avalon management (and Bill in particular) have chosen to sail.

Not my circus. Not my monkeys.
    Yeah, that was a good decision. When you rejoined PA, I briefly considered rejoining myself as it seemed at that time that the forum had taken a different turn, that was more to my liking. However, if you recall, it would have required a bit of self-flagellation on my part and I just didn't think it was worth the effort. Now though, it seems the forum has gone off the deep end and I have to agree with you on your assessment on what's going on over there, it would be very hard to justify seeming to support that kind of politics and the message it sends.

It's sad really, because Bill Ryan and the forum could be an important part of the alternative community, as it once was, but in its current state, it just seems like a lost cause, from where I'm standing.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (21st May 2021), donk (21st May 2021), Dreamtimer (20th May 2021), Emil El Zapato (20th May 2021), Fred Steeves (20th May 2021), Wind (20th May 2021)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Chris View Post
    Yeah, that was a good decision. When you rejoined PA, I briefly considered rejoining myself as it seemed at that time that the forum had taken a different turn, that was more to my liking. However, if you recall, it would have required a bit of self-flagellation on my part and I just didn't think it was worth the effort. Now though, it seems the forum has gone off the deep end and I have to agree with you on your assessment on what's going on over there, it would be very hard to justify seeming to support that kind of politics and the message it sends.

It's sad really, because Bill Ryan and the forum could be an important part of the alternative community, as it once was, but in its current state, it just seems like a lost cause, from where I'm standing.
    Took a quick look this morning and it seemed really quiet.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (21st May 2021), Dreamtimer (20th May 2021), Wind (21st May 2021)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts

I can't believe I see that name on Daily Beast.

Now that reports and open conversations about UFOs are happening more and more, hopefully that will put a brake on Mr. Goode's shenanigans.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (21st May 2021), donk (22nd May 2021), Emil El Zapato (21st May 2021), Wind (21st May 2021)

Thanks
    CW mentioned Joe from the Carolinas. I wondered about Joe and looked for him. His you tube channel is now called Beyond Theory. The most recent videos are from a year ago. I went to see if he's still at PA. He's there, he's a moderator on sabbatical and his last post looks to be from September of 2019.

This battle between Gaia and Goode is filled with luscious irony.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (21st May 2021), donk (22nd May 2021), Emil El Zapato (21st May 2021), Wind (21st May 2021)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    CW mentioned Joe from the Carolinas. I wondered about Joe and looked for him. His you tube channel is now called Beyond Theory. The most recent videos are from a year ago. I went to see if he's still at PA. He's there, he's a moderator on sabbatical and his last post looks to be from September of 2019.
    Bill told on Avalon that Joe got doxxed by a CG groupie called Jordan Sather. Corey has since burned bridges with him too.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (21st May 2021), donk (22nd May 2021), Dreamtimer (24th May 2021), Emil El Zapato (21st May 2021)

Thanks
    Bill told on Avalon that Joe got doxxed by a CG groupie called Jordan Sather. Corey has since burned bridges with him too.
    I read that short post on 'doxxed'. Still don't know what it means but my impression was that it was written by a very childish person living in an imaginary world. It reminds me of when I used to read letters written to the artists and writers of Superman comic books. At one time, I wanted to be one of them just to be part of something I felt was 'important'. Hopelessly immature and a total fantasy trip.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (21st May 2021), Dreamtimer (24th May 2021), Wind (21st May 2021)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by BeastOfBologna View Post
    I read that short post on 'doxxed'. Still don't know what it means
    It's a sleazy thing to do and possibly illegal too.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doxing

Doxing or doxxing is the act of publicly revealing previously private personal information about an individual or organization, usually through the Internet. Methods employed to acquire such information include searching publicly available databases and social media websites (like Facebook), hacking, and social engineering. Doxing may be carried out for various reasons, including online shaming, extortion, and vigilante aid to law enforcement. It also may be associated with hacktivism.

"Doxing" is a neologism that has evolved over its brief history. It comes from a spelling alteration of the abbreviation "docs" (for "documents") and refers to "compiling and releasing a dossier of personal information on someone". Essentially, doxing is revealing and publicizing the records of an individual, which were previously private or difficult to obtain.

The term dox derives from the slang "dropping dox," which, according to Wired writer Mat Honan, was "an old-school revenge tactic that emerged from hacker culture in 1990s". Hackers operating outside the law in that era used the breach of an opponent's anonymity as a means to expose opponents to harassment or legal repercussions.

Consequently, doxing often comes with a negative connotation because it can be a vehicle for revenge via the violation of privacy.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (21st May 2021), Dreamtimer (24th May 2021)

Thanks
    It's a sleazy thing to do and possibly illegal too.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doxing
    thanks, makes sense.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (21st May 2021), Dreamtimer (24th May 2021), Wind (21st May 2021)

Thanks
    "Upon information and belief..." Should be interesting.

I don't know why I'm surprised, and yet I'm amazed that Wilcock went so far down the road accusing folks of Luciferianism and the other horrid stuff. How does a love and light guy get to that point?

How does any loving person decide it's OK to hurl such awful allegations? What kind of sickness is it?

I like CW's closing statement about how he doesn't have to lie to anyone get people to watch him.

Sather doxxed Joe. I forgot about that. Sather turned into a real D-bag.

I recall Joe being hesitant to join PA. He talked about it in one of his videos. But then he did join.

And he got burned.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post: