Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011

Thread: Official Admissions of Unidentified Aerial Phenomena in the sky

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Chris View Post
    Let me put it this way:

How many times do you see me raging about Viktor Orban?

Believe me, there is plenty to rage and moan and bitch about when it comes to him, I just don't do it, especially in completely unrelated discussions. That is because I know that outside Hungary, very few people have heard about him or care about what he does, even though in the local context, he's at least as bad as mr T, probably even worse, because he appears to be unremovable.

I just think that you guys on planet America are a bit preoccupied with your own local politics as opposed to the bigger picture. Now, when mr T was president, perhaps that was understandable, but now that he's gone, gone, gone, it is time to move on to other topics.
    Goldy's last word on the matter will be a lot of dead bodies ... hopefully few of the sane ones ... Beyond that I don't worry too much about it ... dead fanatics, dead street gangsters, but please Lord have mercy on the innocent ones.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (22nd June 2021), Chris (23rd June 2021), Dreamtimer (22nd June 2021), Wind (23rd June 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,969 Times in 20,255 Posts

= DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Chris (23rd June 2021), Dreamtimer (22nd June 2021), Emil El Zapato (22nd June 2021), Wind (23rd June 2021)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (23rd June 2021), Chris (23rd June 2021), Emil El Zapato (23rd June 2021), Wind (23rd June 2021)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,908 Times in 1,858 Posts
    This should be a good one. New revelations from the former head of AATIP, Luis Elizondo and finally, we have a proper Physicist interviewing him, asking some of the most relevant questions so far.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (23rd June 2021), Dreamtimer (23rd June 2021), Emil El Zapato (24th June 2021), Wind (24th June 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 27,305 Times in 7,220 Posts
    I'm smelling some fishy CIA agenda here really...

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (24th June 2021), Chris (24th June 2021), Dreamtimer (24th June 2021), Emil El Zapato (24th June 2021)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Wind View Post
    I'm smelling some fishy CIA agenda here really...
    The only agenda I see is still about trying to cover up or at least slow down disclosure as much as possible. They tried to discredit Elizondo and have deleted the best quality and high-def UAP videos and photos from his shared server. The three videos we do have are actually the bottom of the barrel, the least compelling of all the evidence the pentagon could release, but chooses not to.

There were some very important takeaways from this video.

The Pentagon groups UAPs into three main groups, based on size and shape.

- Saucer-shaped craft are usually the smallest and the most mobile, they are like the sports cars of UAPs, though some of them can be quite large as well. Most though are only about the size of a passenger car.
    - Tic-Tac shaped UAPs are about the size of a school bus
    - Triangular or Boomerang-shaped UAPs are the largest and they also seem to have multiple light sources on their bottoms, which may be a propulsion effect.

Elizondo also made it clear, that these are definitely not US craft and very, very unlikely to be from another earth power.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (24th June 2021), Dreamtimer (24th June 2021), Emil El Zapato (24th June 2021), Wind (24th June 2021)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/153675...fighter-pilot/

Hunt for Pentagon’s infamous ‘Black Triangle’ UFO photo after fighter pilot ‘snapped mystery craft rising out of ocean’

THE PENTAGON allegedly has in its possession an incredible clear photo of a "Black Triangle" UFO spectacularly rising out of the ocean.

Ever since the photo's alleged existence was first reported in late 2020, UFO enthusiasts have been begging for its release.

It is thought to be one of the most compelling UFO sightings ever captured on camera as it was reportedly snapped by a US Navy pilot flying an F/A-18F Super Hornet.

The photo's existence has never been officially confirmed - but many swear it exists as the have had as much confirmed by government insiders.

The Sun Online understands the photo is highly classified as it was captured using military equipment on board the fighter plane.

For many UFO sleuths it has become one of the Holy Grails - a picture that would leave no doubt in the minds of sceptics about the reality of the mysterious phenomena.

Pentagon officials reportedly have the "extremely clear" photo in their possession as it was reportedly circulated last year in an intelligence report by the Unidentified Aerial Phenomena (UAP) Task Force.

It was allegedly taken by a pilot in 2019 who spotted the craft as it emerged from the ocean and began to rise straight upwards, first reported The Debrief.

The object was described as a large triangle with "blunted" edges and spherical white "lights" on each corner - and the encounter is said to have occurred off the East Coast of the US.

Pilots who encountered the object are believed to have been operating from either the USS Dwight D. Eisenhower or the USS John C. Stennis.

Both of which are Nimitz-class nuclear-powered supercarriers - further deepening the apparent links between UFOs and man's nuclear capabilities.

Tom Rogan, the national security writer for the Washington Examiner, backed the existence of the stunning photo after verifying it with his sources.

He told The Sun Online: "It’s the tip of the iceberg. But we will see more leaks of UAP imagery and data in the coming years.

"The Pentagon should get ahead of the curve and officially release more material."

The file containing the photo was reportedly circulated on NSANet - the US National Security Agency's official intranet - to which Britain and other Five Eyes intelligence alliance nations are believed to have access.

What are the 'Black Triangles'?

As their name suggests, the objects appear floating in the sky as dark triangular shapes often peppered with lights.

Some of the triangles have been described as up to 120 metres long and they appear to move noiselessly without any contrails.

The triangles are part of a host of weird and wonderful UFO shapes - going from saucers, to spheres, to the infamous "Tic Tacs".

David Marler, UFO researcher and author of Triangular UFOs: An Estimate of the Situation, told the HISTORY he has up to 17,000 cases files on the phenomena.

He suggested the slow movement of the shapes could suggest "surveillance" or perhaps even scanning the landscape.

And in one of the most stunning encounters, it is reported in March 1990 two F-16 fighter jets in Belgium encountered a "Black Triangle".

It was said the shape accelerated away at 1,120mph within seconds - a manoeuvre that "exceeded the limits of conventional aviation", according to the air force.

British military UFO investigation Project Condign - which ran from 1997 to 2000 - makes mention of the shapes, but dismisses them as similar phenomena to ball lightning.

But if the existence of the Pentagon photo and the accounts of the 2019 East Coast encounter are true - it seems there is more to the triangles than a bizarre atmospheric disturbance.

Some have also speculated sightings of "Black Triangles" could be mis-identification for military aircraft using the flying wing design - such as Lockheed F-117 Nighthawk or B-2 Spirit.

Or the sightings could perhaps be more speculative and experimental craft, such as the rumoured TR-3A Black Manta or the Aurora.

Once again however - this does not explain the potential sighting in the Atlantic allegedly photographed by the US Navy pilot in 2019.

So-called "Black Triangle" sightings have been recorded for decades - including by the military - but often have been dismissed as secret aircraft or atmospheric anomalies.

And this alleged sighting and photo further raises questions over the links between UFOs and the ocean, with the Pentagon said to be probing the "transmedium" element of the phenomena.

"Transmedium" is the apparent ability of some UAPs to transit seamlessly between the air and the ocean.

Some have speculated UFOs may actually come from beneath the ocean - and numerous videos show the unusual ways they interact with the water.

Reports of incredible images being circulated in classified government documents just add the intrigue surrounding the upcoming UAP Task Force report which was ordered by US lawmakers.

The unprecedented dossier's deadline is now just days away, and it is reportedly set to not rule out an alien origin for UFOs.

Dismissed as a conspiracy theory for decades, former US defence officials, sitting politicians, and former presidents Barack Obama and Bill Clinton have all acknowledged there is something unusual going on in our skies.

Luis Elizondo, who headed up the secretive Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program (AATIP) for the Pentagon, was recently also recently quizzed on the photo.

The intelligence officer resigned his post as he sought to bring the discussion about the UFOs into the mainstream, describing them as a "national security issue".

Quizzed on the Disclosure Team channel on YouTube bout whether he had seen the infamous image, Mr Elizondo replied: "I can't discuss that."

He added with a smile: "Great question".

The insider's decision to neither confirm or deny the existence of the photo has only fuelled the enthusiasm and speculation surrounding the alleged picture.

HIGHLY CLASSIFIED
    Andy McGrillen, from UAP Media UK, a team set up to campaign for a more open and serious discussions on UFOs in Britain, told The Sun Online: "The much talked about Black Triangle picture is one that has had much of the community excited for some time.

"Recently I have been informed that the photo is of a craft that was initially tracked underwater then emerged, climbing to an altitude of 35-40,000 feet when an aircraft’s onboard systems took a high fidelity image.

"The triangular object was reported as having rounded edges, with lights on each of its corners. There were no obvious signs of propulsion.

"Something like this will surely be highly classified given the nature of the equipment taking the picture.

"However, if it did make its way into the public domain it could be a key piece of evidence, demonstrating that we are truly in the presence of some other intelligence."

What is going on with UFOs in the US?

UFOS have stepped from fringe conspiracy theories to a genuine national security debate in the US.

Pentagon officials last year took the unprecedented step to confirm a trio of remarkable videos which showed US encounters with UFOs.

The debate is still open as to what the phenomena caught on film were – but it made clear to everyone, something is in the skies.

Perhaps the most striking was a video known as the “Tic Tac” – which showed an unidentified object being pursued by fighter planes.

The US also confirmed the existence of the Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program (AATIP) – a Pentagon programme set up to study UFOs before being disbanded in 2017.

However, it was replaced by the UAP Task Force in June 2020 after a vote by the US Senate Intelligence Committee.

Defence chiefs have since confirmed a number of leaked UFO videos and photos which were submitted to the Task Force for investigation.

Why this sudden rush for transparency?

No outside the secretive wings of the US government currently knows for sure.

And as a tacked on addendum to a 5,500 page Covid relief bill passed in December, the the Director of National Intelligence’s office was ordered to compile a report on UFOs within 180 days.

Former intelligence director John Ratcliffe has hinted the report will be a big deal – and we now just over a month away from its release.

The five month deadline elapses on in June, with some UFO lobbyists claiming it could be the “most profound moment in human history".

US intelligence services officially closed the book on the UFO phenomena in 1969 at the conclusion Project Blue Book - which stated there was nothing to see.

However, in the last three years there has been an abrupt turnaround as the Pentagon took the unprecedented step of confirming three stunning leaked UFO videos filmed by the US Navy.

And the UFO report - which was commissioned by Congress - is being compiled by the UAP Task Force, who were given a 180 day deadline in December which is due to expire tomorrow.

Competing theories on the strange videos continue to rage – with some grounded on Earth claiming the videos capture never-before-seen military aircraft or drones, while others claim it shows otherworldly craft possibly piloted by aliens.

Others however are more sceptical and sometimes even dismissive, claiming the bizarre videos may just be camera tricks, natural phenomena or even outright hoaxes.

Leaked videos continue to emerge its been reported the UAP Task Force are investigating over 100 encounters between the military and the unidentified objects.

Emerging details on the report state that it does not confirm or rule out an alien origin for the phenomena - but US lawmakers have been talking up the issue following a classified briefing last week.

The Sun Online also spoke to Tobias Ellwood MP, who suggested UFOs could be advanced drones and called on the UK to stage a similar probe to the US.

Obama says new religions could spring up and US may spend more on weapons if UFO report confirms alien life

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (24th June 2021), Dreamtimer (24th June 2021), Emil El Zapato (24th June 2021), Wind (24th June 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    I watched Jabumongal last night. Elizondo strongly implied that 'they' and he knows more than he is disclosing but he added 'be prepared for some action'. He noted that the UAP's are 'suggesting' they want to 'talk'. But damn, how long are they going to wait for an intelligent response. Maybe time is not a critical factor for them?
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (24th June 2021), Chris (30th June 2021), Dreamtimer (24th June 2021), Wind (25th June 2021)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Jeremy Corbell releases another bombshell video, this time showing a UFO swarm, recorded from a US Navy Ship in 2019. These are spherical Transmedium craft, that operate in both air and water.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAlY8jteU_E

EXCLUSIVE : Full story at https://www.ExtraordinaryBeliefs.com • In 2019 U.S. Navy warships were swarmed by UFOs. Over the past months, I’ve provided a large amount of cumulative and corroborate visual data to support this fact. What I’m providing today is video footage - captured from THE DECK of the USS Omaha - by the on-board “VIPER” TEAM (Visual Intelligence Personnel) on July 15th 2019 - in a restricted warning area off San Diego.

This footage represents an additional type of visual data collection - corroborative visual evidence - depicting a UFO event series that reached a crescendo with at least one of the unknown targets entering the water. No wreckage found. None of the unknown craft were recovered - despite a tasked search by at least one of our U.S. Navy submarines.

I will let you determine the significance of this footage for yourself - yet I will highlight a few key aspects of this military UFO encounter - for your consideration.

This footage illustrates that the UFOs surrounding our warships had lights (as previously reported) - that they were self-luminous and appeared to be unconcerned by the presence of our tactical Navy warships.

These UFOs were NOT inconspicuous… they were brazen; boldly buzzing our warships. To many involved, it stands to reason that the UFOs (their operators) WANTED to be seen and recorded. What that suggests, I could only speculate… however, these objects have been conclusively determined by our Department of Defense to NOT be ours. These craft are NOT owned or operated by the United States or our allied entities. So the question lingers… who is operating these high-performance vehicles? What is their intent?

To date, my mentor in journalism George Knapp and I have released the following… Night Vision video, FLIR thermal video, still images, government intelligence briefing documents - as well as - video RADAR data. This type and magnitude of cross-platform information verification is both unique and rare in the pursuit of the UFO mystery.

This video footage is yet ANOTHER distinct type of visual data related to these Pentagon confirmed events; making this military event series one of the best sensor data documented UFO cases of all time. There certainly will be more coming your way about it. I personally have collected witness testimony - as well as - even more visual documentation. And as always - after I complete the vetting process - I will release everything once it meets my standards of validation.

DATE / TIME
    July 15th 2019 between the hours of 9-11pm PST

DETAILS
    * Minimum 14 targets.
    * Minimum 6ft in diameter - solid mass.
    * Varying speeds from 40 kts - 138 kts (46 mph - 158 mph).
    * Flight lasting longer than an hour.
    * Unknowns were self-illuminated.
    * Launch or landing points were unable to be determined.
    * Unknown vehicles picked up on more than two types of RADAR.
    * Still images of this footage were included in the May 1st, 2020 UAPTF intelligence briefing.
    * It is noted in intelligence reports that the “spherical” craft appeared to be transmedium capable, and were observed descending into the water without destruction.
    * It is noted in intelligence reports that the “spherical” craft could not be found upon entry to the water - that a submarine was used in the search - and recovered nothing.
    * This footage is unclassified.
    * Craft remain unidentified.

SUMMARY
    What’s presented here is genuine UFO / UAP footage - evidence - with impressive provenance. This is video captured by our US Military (VIPER Team) - during a significant UAP encounter. Incursions - by seemingly Advanced Transmedium Vehicles of unknown origin - interacting and observing our Navy’s warships and fleet deployments in a restricted airspace. The evidence here must be differentiated from other UAP documentation - due to the context of capture alone. Collectively, this data drop represents a small section within a large mosaic of UAP awareness by our DoD.

It is my hope that these materials will be representative of a unique moment in modern history; a possible turning point towards the rational and transparent approach of investigating and exploring the mystery of the UFO Phenomenon. So here is an opportunity for anyone - and everyone - to go ahead and seek out the information for yourselves. We do not know what, if anything, the Navy or Pentagon might be willing to say about the USS Omaha incident (and related UAP encounters), but we are confident the incident is a legitimate mystery - and look forward to whatever information might be forthcoming.

Weaponize Your Curiosity,

Jeremy Kenyon Lockyer Corbell (aka 4Name)

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (30th June 2021), Dreamtimer (30th June 2021), Emil El Zapato (30th June 2021), Wind (30th June 2021)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Another epic interview by Curt Jaimungal, this time, it's Richard Dolan's turn. Such a wealth of information in there.

Last edited by Chris, 3rd August 2021 at 22:02.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (4th August 2021), Dreamtimer (5th August 2021), Emil El Zapato (3rd August 2021), Wind (4th August 2021)