Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Admissions of Unidentified Aerial Phenomena in the sky

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,908 Times in 1,858 Posts

Official Admissions of Unidentified Aerial Phenomena in the sky

These videos contain interviews with US officials admitting to UAPs in our skies. None of them are saying that these are definitely extraterrestrial, only that they are unexplainable by the standards of our current science and technology and they admit that they have no idea where they come from or what their intentions are. Barack Obama would be the most high profile one of these. The 60 minutes clips contain actual footage of triangular and tic-tac shapes UFOS captured by the US armed forces (Navy and Air Force)

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (20th May 2021), Dreamtimer (20th May 2021), Elen (20th May 2021), Wind (20th May 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Chris View Post
    These videos contain interviews with US officials admitting to UAPs in our skies. None of them are saying that these are definitely extraterrestrial, only that they are unexplainable by the standards of our current science and technology and they admit that they have no idea where they come from or what their intentions are. Barack Obama would be the most high profile one of these. The 60 minutes clips contain actual footage of triangular and tic-tac shapes UFOS captured by the US armed forces (Navy and Air Force)
    Copycat! I just like that cute little dog ...

I watched this last night ... promises for some interesting times in the near future ... I heard from a Stephen Greer connected individual that Greer is warning about a 'false UFO/UAP thingamagigy'

Last edited by Emil El Zapato, 19th May 2021 at 21:04.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (20th May 2021), Chris (20th May 2021), Dreamtimer (20th May 2021), Elen (20th May 2021), Wind (20th May 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 27,305 Times in 7,220 Posts
    Why the media attention now, is this is a soft disclosure? MSM only shows what they want Joe Sixpack to know. Timing is suspect.

Bear in mind that the US government has not only known about UFO's since the late 40's, they have used advanced technology since too.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (20th May 2021), Chris (20th May 2021), Dreamtimer (20th May 2021), Emil El Zapato (20th May 2021), modwiz (20th May 2021)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Note, that Obama said this when asked about Aliens:

"When it comes to Aliens, there are just some things I can't talk about."

He did not talk about merely UAPs, which have been officially confirmed to exist, so clearly he is allowed to talk about those. The rest is obviously still highly classified and compartmentalised, so very few people are aware of the full picture.

We know from Stephen Greer, that even the CIA director isn't privy to the full details and is kept in the dark about Aliens and UFOs in general. That is why he once gave a briefing on UFOs to the sitting CIA director (I think it was Brennan), as he was just bumping into walls, trying to find out what was going on within his own government. He was specifically told that his clearance wasn't high enough to be given that information. That may also apply to presidents, btw, who are mostly just figureheads.

As to why they are doing this slow, soft disclosure, it is hard to say, but I suspect, they might be getting pressure from the actual beings who fly these craft, whoever they may be.

You saw in the video, that navy pilots now encounter UAPs on a daily basis. Clearly, the mainstream can no longer go on like this, ignoring something that is so well-documented with thousands of reliable witnesses, photo, video and radar evidence.

Trouble is, we don't actually know what these UAPs are.

They may very well be advanced US aircraft or drones, they could be Russian or Chinese, they may come from a deep underwater civilisation that we have not yet encountered (note the underwater theme with a lot of these), they may be from outer space, a higher dimension (my best guess, based on the way they just appear out of nowhere, disappear again and defy all known laws of physics, with gravity being of particular note), a parallel universe or timeline, a hidden, folded dimension, from the future or the past, or they may be flying blue chicken coops from inner earth, because those white reptilians need to be kept fed...

You see the problem, we really have no idea. Which means, it is entirely safe for the authorities to disclose the existence of UAPs, admit they have no idea what they are and let conspiracy theorists and UFO researchers chew over it, destroying their own reputation in the process.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (20th May 2021), Dreamtimer (20th May 2021), Elen (20th May 2021), Emil El Zapato (20th May 2021), Wind (20th May 2021)

Thanks
    Trouble is, we don't actually know what these UAPs are.
    Some know.

The "good guys" observe and visit us all the time or actually they never even fully left, but unfortunately there is the negative side too. They seem to have been working with the governments too. Humanity is considered an inferior species, one worthy of being slaves only to the negative ones, we are just energetic food. The light side of course doesn't see it that way. People just really don't have a clue.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2ppyMUlXfM

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (20th May 2021), Dreamtimer (20th May 2021), Emil El Zapato (20th May 2021)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Wind View Post
    Some know.

The "good guys" observe and visit us all the time or actually they never even fully left, but unfortunately there is the negative side too. They seem to have been working with the governments too. Humanity is considered an inferior species, one worthy of being slaves only to the negative ones, we are just energetic food. The light side of course doesn't see it that way. People just really don't have a clue.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2ppyMUlXfM
    I'm sorry Wind, but that's just pure speculation. What do we actually know that has concrete empirical proof behind it? Very little I'm afraid.

You referenced the Law of One material on another thread, which I like, but it is channelled information, coming from who knows where. Then we have people like Corey Goode to muddy the waters even further, so in the end, it is very hard to discern what might be true and what not.

I have more trust in the work of Stephen Greer, who seems more or less legit in terms of the documents he has in his possession, but he too is making assumptions and unverified claims.

I have some confidence in Bob Lazar, but there are some fishy things in his past too, so I wouldn't bet the house on him being legit.

Travis Walton, who was the protagonist of the Movie Fire in The Sky, pretty much has a rock solid story, so anything he reports on what he saw on the craft he was on gets a high degree of trust from me.

BTW, the aliens he actually encountered looked nothing like they were depicted in the movie, he saw small grey aliens and just standard blonde-haired humans who wouldn't have looked out of place in a US or European city. That also brings up the question whether they were aliens at all, or something else entirely (travellers from another/parallel dimension, time, timeline, universe, etc...)

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (20th May 2021), Dreamtimer (20th May 2021), Emil El Zapato (20th May 2021), Wind (20th May 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,969 Times in 20,255 Posts
    Travis Walton, who was the protagonist of the Movie Fire in The Sky, pretty much has a rock solid story, so anything he reports on what he saw on the craft he was on gets a high degree of trust from me.

BTW, the aliens he actually encountered looked nothing like they were depicted in the movie, he saw small grey aliens and just standard blonde-haired humans who wouldn't have looked out of place in a US or European city. That also brings up the question whether they were aliens at all, or something else entirely (travellers from another/parallel dimension, time, timeline, universe, etc...)
    I saw the movie, and I've watched several of Travis' interviews. He also states that (1) he was not naked (as depicted in the movie), and (2) the occupants of the craft were not malicious. Rather than that it would have been an abduction, he feels that the occupants of the craft were concerned for his wellbeing, as he seemed to have been accidentally hit by whatever force field was generated when the craft departed, and they wanted to make sure he was alright.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Chris (20th May 2021), Dreamtimer (20th May 2021), Emil El Zapato (20th May 2021), Wind (20th May 2021)

Thanks
    Desensitization has been the goal all along. We're ready for some more but the full wham bam might still be too much.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (20th May 2021), Chris (20th May 2021), Dreamtimer (20th May 2021), Wind (20th May 2021)

Thanks
    You referenced the Law of One material on another thread, which I like, but it is channelled information, coming from who knows where.
    Concrete physical evidence? Unfortunately people like us don't have access to things like that. If we did then we would be dead.

There is no speculation in the knowledge I have studied and I have read about these things extensively for a long time, but I don't just expect anyone to believe me. The Law of One material comes from the social memory complex called Ra, they're higher dimensional positive beings. Some of them are also currently incarnated here as human beings now, there's also many new age terms for that phenomenon. Starseeds, indigos, but I prefer the term wanderers. That stuff is as legit as it gets, but I understand why some people are wary of channeled material as there is so much crap out there. Corey Goode and Wilcock took that information and used it for their own greedy purposes, but it doesn't lessen the value and quality of the material. The point is to keep people confused and mix half-truths and lies with the truth. The truth is still the truth, it just takes a considerable amount of discernment to be able to find it and know what is true and what is not.

I don't btw care much about the talking heads when it comes to the UFO stuff, except maybe for some astronauts. Greer is a shady figure too who seems to have been compromised a good while ago. I would take anything he says with a spoonful of salt.

Most ET's in this solar system are humanoids, it seems that the "common" DNA structure has been spread that way locally. Perhaps that applies to the universe too, but of course there are many other types too, mostly from elsewhere. Mantids, reptilians, etc. The greys seem to be automatons.
    Last edited by Wind, 20th May 2021 at 11:24.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (20th May 2021), Chris (20th May 2021), Dreamtimer (20th May 2021), Emil El Zapato (20th May 2021)

Thanks
    The ET types are an intriguing aspect of the phenomena.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (20th May 2021), Chris (20th May 2021), Dreamtimer (20th May 2021), Wind (20th May 2021)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Wind View Post
    Most ET's in this solar system are humanoids, it seems that the "common" DNA structure has been spread that way locally. Perhaps that applies to the universe too, but of course there are many other types too, mostly from elsewhere. Mantids, reptilians, etc. The greys seem to be automatons.
    There's your first problem, right there. You talk about other humanoids in our solar system, yet there are no habitable planets in this one, other than earth. It stands to reason that they would have to come from another solar system with a similarly habitable planet in the goldilocks zone and then it would be very unlikely, based on what we know from biology and evolution, that they would look anything like us. Humanoid, perhaps, but looking like they just stepped off the flight from Oslo, the odds for that would have to be Astronomical. This is why I stress our lack of firm, factual knowledge and the need to be cautious in making assumptions.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (20th May 2021), Dreamtimer (20th May 2021), Emil El Zapato (20th May 2021), Wind (20th May 2021)

Thanks
    There's your first problem, right there. You talk about other humanoids in our solar system, yet there are no habitable planets in this one, other than earth.
    On the physical plane, yes. I didn't say that all of the humanoids would be made like we are, from flesh.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (20th May 2021), Dreamtimer (20th May 2021), Emil El Zapato (20th May 2021)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    I saw the movie, and I've watched several of Travis' interviews. He also states that (1) he was not naked (as depicted in the movie), and (2) the occupants of the craft were not malicious. Rather than that it would have been an abduction, he feels that the occupants of the craft were concerned for his wellbeing, as he seemed to have been accidentally hit by whatever force field was generated when the craft departed, and they wanted to make sure he was alright.
    Yes, and the most notable fact about it, is that the two types of Ufonauts on board were
    a, Greys that looked very much like semi-biological, perhaps cloned automatons
    b, Humans, who could have passed unnoticed in any European or North American city, but did not speak any recognisable language we would know.

I'm not sure what that tells us, but of all the available options, 'Aliens' seems like the least likely.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Yes, and the most notable fact about it, is that the two types of Ufonauts on board were
    a, Greys that looked very much like semi-biological, perhaps cloned automatons
    b, Humans, who could have passed unnoticed in any European or North American city, but did not speak any recognisable language we would know.

I'm not sure what that tells us, but of all the available options, 'Aliens' seems like the least likely.
    One of the obvious problems has always been a lack of hard information. Is there any hard information? My opinion would be that there is plenty. Michio Kaku once said that we misapprehend timescales. We shouldn't be measuring in hundreds or even thousands of years but millions, tens of millions. From our level of technical or spiritual knowledge, we simply can't place things in their proper perspective. What is true? We simply don't know. What can we imagine? Literally, almost anything?

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (20th May 2021), Dreamtimer (20th May 2021), Wind (20th May 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,969 Times in 20,255 Posts
    There's your first problem, right there. You talk about other humanoids in our solar system, yet there are no habitable planets in this one, other than earth. It stands to reason that they would have to come from another solar system with a similarly habitable planet in the goldilocks zone and then it would be very unlikely, based on what we know from biology and evolution, that they would look anything like us.
    One of the problems that I see with regard to speculation on what kind of species an intelligent extraterrestrial could be is that the planets in the Goldilocks zones that science is looking toward for signs of extraterrestrial intelligence are all orbiting red dwarfs.

From the astronomical point of view, it would indeed make sense to look for Earth-like planets there because exoplanets orbiting red dwarfs are much easier to spot than exoplanets orbiting much brighter stars. And if there is indeed an intelligent species living on a planet orbiting a red dwarf, then chances are that it would indeed also look very different from us, because of the great difference between our own Earth and such an exoplanet.

At the same time, exoplanets orbiting red dwarfs would also be the least likely habitat of any kind of life, because the harmful radiation spikes coming off a red dwarf are likely to eradicate all potential life at intervals probably too short to allow any life to develop there in the first place.

In order for truly human-like life to develop anywhere in the universe, it would have to be on a planet that's not only in its star's Goldilocks zone, but the planet would have to be virtually identical to Earth in mass, climate and orbit ─ with similar enough circadian cycles ─ and it would also have to have gone through the same kind of history as our Earth. So there would have to have been dinosaurs for over a hundred million years, and they would have to have been wiped out by an asteroid impact or a major volcanic eruption, allowing for mammals to flourish and grow.

Another thing to keep in mind is that if mankind ever manages to colonize Mars, then after a few generations, those Martians would no longer be human due to the difference in gravity, which will impact the development of their skeletons, their respiratory system, their muscles and even their brain and their blood circulation. And their circadian rhythms would be different too, as would women's menstrual cycles be.

Considering the odds, I'd say that, in all likelihood, 99.99999% of all existing intelligent extraterrestrial life will be nothing like us in appearance. And if Michio Kaku is right, then they probably wouldn't be coming to visit us in person just yet, but instead they would first and foremost send out machines to explore the galaxy, or if they can go farther than that, the universe. Machines are much more durable and much more suitable for space-faring than organic life.

By the way, all of this stuff ─ and more ─ has been discussed in a couple of the World Science Festival panel discussions I've posted here at the forum.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Chris (20th May 2021), Dreamtimer (20th May 2021), Emil El Zapato (20th May 2021), Wind (20th May 2021)