Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Thread: Official Admissions of Unidentified Aerial Phenomena in the sky

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    I recall being impressed by Hellyer. I'm not sure if this is one I've seen, but I'll listen again.

I can't disagree with the assessment of being bad stewards and having too much warmongering. I'm not entirely sure why they would give us technology when we show such a level of irresponsibility.

“They are very concerned about that and that we might use it again, because the whole cosmos as a unity, and it affects not just us but other people in the cosmos, they are very much afraid that we might be stupid enough to start using atomic weapons again.”
    Does anyone have any speculation about how that affect would take form?

I guess the aliens with 'ulterior motives' are not part of the federation?

I sure hope they aren't who we're dealing with.

Wishful thinking...

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (9th June 2021), Emil El Zapato (8th June 2021), Wind (8th June 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Chris View Post
    This is an oldie, but goodie.

I'm inclined to believe, that former Canadian Defense Minister, Paul Hellyer is an honest actor and we should take his claims seriously.

Former Canadian defence minister Paul Hellyer says aliens will help humans if we stop wars

A former Canadian defence minister is urging humanity to abandon its warmongering ways and turn its back on atomic weaponry with the promise that advanced aliens will reward a more peaceful Earth with technological marvels and advancements in agriculture and medicine.

And while it is hard to take seriously a message that appears to be a mash-up of every science fiction trope to be dreamed up since Gene Roddenberry was in short pants, let’s give the message a moment of thought.

In a widely-shared interview with Russian Today, former defence minister Paul Hellyer said that he believed aliens were real, that they are present on Earth and that they would be more willing to help humanity if we stopped warring and polluting.

“We have a long history of UFOs and of course there has been a lot more activity in the last few decades since we invented the atomic bomb,” Hellyer said.

“They are very concerned about that and that we might use it again, because the whole cosmos as a unity, and it affects not just us but other people in the cosmos, they are very much afraid that we might be stupid enough to start using atomic weapons again.”

Hellyer, now 90, was a Canadian defence minister in the Lester B. Pearson government during the 1960s. He is described in by Russia Today host Sophie Shevardnadze as the “first cabinet-level politician from a G8 country to publicly state there is extraterrestrial life present on Earth.”

Hellyer first publicly declared his belief in aliens in 2005, long after he retired from politics. He says he has never met an alien, but has seen a UFO near his cabin on Ontario’s Lake Muskoka. While Hellyer’s public belief in aliens is not new, it garnered fresh attention this week due to the overly descriptive and in-depth details he outlined on Russia Today.

Hellyer’s beliefs include the following details:

Most aliens come from other star systems, although there are some living on Venus, Mars and Saturn’s moon.

There have been four species of aliens visiting our planet for thousands of years.

Most alien species have benevolent intentions toward humanity, although a handful have ulterior motives.

One alien species, known as the “Tall Whites” is working with the U.S. air force in Nevada and has been known to pass for humans in public.

The “federation” of alien species has vowed not to intervene in human affairs unless they are invited to.

The federation is disappointed in the way humans have treated the planet.

Aliens technology is far more advanced. They have given us LED lights, microchips and Kevlar vests, but would be far more helpful if we weren’t warmongers.

There are between two and twelve total species of aliens (although some place the number closer to 80). Some look just like humans, while others appear more like the creatures portraying in popular culture.

“We spend too much time fighting each other, we spend too much money on military expenditures and not enough on feeding the poor and looking after the homeless and sick,” he said in the interview with Russia Today.

“They would like to work with us and teach us better ways but only, I think, with our consent. They don’t think we are good stewards of our planet. We are clear cutting forests and polluting our rivers and our lakes. We are dumping sewage in the oceans. We are doing all sorts of things which are not what good stewards should be doing and they don’t like that.”

Such an uninhibited declaration of belief in alien life is hard to ignore. It is also sadly hard to take seriously. It will leave most of us snorting in derision or guffawing out of incredulity.

But let’s pretend for a moment that there is a 0.0005 per cent chance that Hellyer is right. That advanced alien life is here, that is it living among us and it is waiting for humanity to clean itself up before swooping in and sharing with us marvels of advanced medicine and agriculture (and, presumably, space travel). Would that be worth it?

There is a simple logical exercise we should consider (borrowed from this video on climate change). Either Hellyer’s synopsis on alien life is correct, or it’s not. If it is correct and we abandon our warmongering ways, we are rewarded. If it is correct and we maintain our flawed course, we are left behind.

However, if we abandon our warmongering ways and it is proven that he was totally wrong about alien life, we still find ourselves ahead of where we otherwise would have been.

So, sure. We should be skeptical of the source and the details and the, erm, science fictional details. But at the core, the former defence minister of a G8 country is calling for an end to war.

Humanity can either buy in to Hellyer’s interpretation of a Star Trek-ian alien federation and come together now, or wait for an evil genius to unite us by teleporting a giant squid into the heart of New York City, a la The Watchmen.
    I'm not sold on Paul Hellyer (he's gone now) as it seems a lot of his knowledge was 2nd hand. Pretty much the same for Gordon Cooper.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (9th June 2021), Dreamtimer (8th June 2021), Wind (8th June 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 9,445 Times in 1,680 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by BeastOfBologna View Post
    Hey Sid, I am curious about your point concerning who fought for Germany? Are you saying that 'Germany' was tolerant of Blacks, Jews, middle easterners or was the case as history claimed they were 'forced' labor?
    Like I said, google it, you will be surprised.
    Very hard to force people to fight.

Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    I mentioned Manifest Destiny to a different friend, oh 25 years ago. I didn't even get a chance to finish my sentence. He said to me, "Boy were you raised with a liberal education!" and walked away.

He, by the way, was the OG political snowflake in my experience. He would insult people, usually with the word liberal, and then walk away. But the weird thing was, in his wake, his friends would all be like, "Oh, don't take it personally, he's just really patriotic. Oh, it's not you, he's just really patriotic. Oh, don't worry, you didn't say anything wrong. He's just really patriotic."

This pathetic dynamic of coddling snowflake conservatives has been around for a loooooooong time.
    Should have given him a patriotic touch up.
    You know? The old school way of teaching respect

None of it compared to the atrocities committed by the Third Reich and I think that is objectively true. This is doubly true for the current conduct of the US, which, if not exemplary, is certainly better than that of other great powers in the past.
    Other than the genocide, the united snakes wins in EVERY way.
    Remember, no other nation nuked anyone, let alone twice.

The ''tall whites'' aka ''the blondes'' are THE aryans.
    Muse on that one
    Ní siocháin go saoirse

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lord Sidious For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (9th June 2021), Dreamtimer (8th June 2021), Emil El Zapato (8th June 2021), Wind (8th June 2021)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    So glad to see the aka. I've seen the tall whites represented as the same and also as very different.

And, shit.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (9th June 2021), Emil El Zapato (8th June 2021), Wind (8th June 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 9,445 Times in 1,680 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    So glad to see the aka. I've seen the tall whites represented as the same and also as very different.

And, shit.
    I know you've seen lots of shit.
    After all, you're a Super Moderatornugget
    Ní siocháin go saoirse

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lord Sidious For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (9th June 2021), Dreamtimer (9th June 2021), Emil El Zapato (8th June 2021), Wind (8th June 2021)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,908 Times in 1,858 Posts
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/washi...ation-program/

Transcript: UFOs & National Security with Luis Elizondo, Former Director, Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program

MS. ALEMANY: [In progress] --UFOs or as it’s officially identified--officially called, unidentified aerial phenomenon, UAPs. While we’re waiting for the unclassified report from Congress on the matter, our guest, Lue Elizondo, the former director for AATIP, the Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program, has some answers. So excited to welcome you today, Lue. Thanks for joining us.

MR. ELIZONDO: Jackie, it is my sincere pleasure to be with you and your audience today. Thank you very much for having me.

MS. ALEMANY: So, I want to take us back for a second and set the table for this conversation. How exactly did you get signed in the first place to investigate UFOs for the intelligence community?

Story continues below advertisement
    MR. ELIZONDO: Well, Jackie, quite frankly, I was voluntold. In essence I had some--I guess some prerequisite experience that they were looking for. At the time, the organization was fairly new, and they were looking for someone to create a counterintelligence and security portfolio. And I guess because of some of my background running investigations, counterintelligence investigations, and some of my background in technology protection, specifically with aerospace systems, that probably, I suspect, was a fairly lucrative skillset that they were looking for to create this sub portfolio under AATIP. And that’s how I got into the program. I entered the program in 2008. I was asked by its director to come on board and establish this program, and then in 2010 was when I was asked to take over the effort.

MS. ALEMANY: And I’m sure many of you are well aware of this. If you are tuning in, you’ve probably watched the documentary that came out this year, "The Phenomenon." Senator Harry Reid, which this doc outlines, got the program funded. Did you brief him in Congress on these unexplained pilot sightings when you were running the program?

MR. ELIZONDO: Jackie, we provide many briefings, mostly through DOD and intelligence community leadership. That information was also provided to times to the staffers and of course our elected officials. It’s very important that when you’re working in a national security construct that you try to follow the chain of command as much as possible. So, a lot of my briefings were really to more senior level folks in the Department of Defense and within our intelligence architecture. But there were times, yes, that we were--we would be asked to brief other officials, particularly in the legislative branch and in the executive branch as well.

MS. ALEMANY: And right now, everyone in Washington and really a lot of people around this country are hotly anticipating this unclassified government report on aerial phenomena witnessed by Navy pilots. It’s expected to be delivered to the Senate Intelligence community by the director of national intelligence, hopefully by June 25th. The New York Times reported that senior administration officials who were briefed on the findings said that the unusual movements witnessed by pilots did not originate from American military or advanced U.S. government technology, but that’s really about the only conclusive finding that has been so far teased from the report. What do you think the likelihood that aerial phenomena are actually extraterrestrial spacecraft?

MR. ELIZONDO: Well, Jackie, that’s really the question, isn’t it? The bottom line is, up until very recently there were really only three possibilities of what this could be. And the first possibility is that it is some sort of secret U.S. tech that somehow, we have managed to keep secret even from ourselves for a long period of time. The second option is that it is some sort of foreign adversarial technology that has somehow managed to technology leapfrog ahead of our country despite having a fairly robust and comprehensive intelligence apparatus. And of course, the third option is something quite entirely different. It’s a different paradigm completely.

Now as of this week we now know through some of the discussions at senior-level leadership that this report has definitively stated once and for all that it’s not our technology. And that’s hugely important. For 30 years there has always been this undercurrent, if you will, these conspiracies that there was some sort of TR-3B program and some sort of a super special technology that has been implemented and we’ve been--just been very careless about it. And I think that argument was finally put to bed this week. So that really only leaves two other options, and that’s--again, it’s foreign adversarial or it’s something quite different. And I think we’re now beginning to learn, as we’ve heard from the director of national intelligence--and I can certainly tell you from my experience--that we’re pretty confident that it’s not Russian or Chinese technology, and there’s several reason for that that, if you like, I’m more than happy to go into.

MS. ALEMANY: Yeah, actually, could you go into that. I know you’ve explained it in previous interviews, but these sightings have happened for the past 70 years, and I know you’ve said before that you didn’t think it was possible for one of our foreign adversaries who have been helpful actually in providing information on this issue, would be capable of keeping something a secret for so long. Is that accurate?

MR. ELIZONDO: That’s precisely one of the counterarguments. In fact, if I’m not mistaken, as of today, we had an announcement by former Director of National Intelligence Ratcliffe who said this isn’t Russian technology. And as we know during Glasnost and the fall of the Berlin Wall, there was this five-year romance period, if you will, between the United States and Russia where we began really sharing a lot of information. And a lot of their--ironically enough, a lot of their UFO information wound up in our hands, and it turns out that they were experiencing the exact same issues from a UFO or a UAP perspective that we were. So, if you look at really the timelines here, you know, it’s looking increasingly less likely that this is some sort of Russian technology.

So that really leaves China. And some of these reports, you’re absolutely correct, Jackie, they go back into the early 1950s, and even earlier. And so, what that says is that you have pilots, whether we’re describing what we call a white flying tic-tac or a white flying butane tank in the 1950s or a white flying lozenge, if you will--they’re all describing the exact same vehicle, craft, if you will, doing exactly the same thing, performing in ways well beyond our current capabilities.

And if you look at that from a--from a temporal perspective, from a time perspective, it simply doesn’t make sense that China back in 1950 would have this beyond next generation technology, mastered it, is able to fly at will anywhere it wants on the face of the planet, and the last 70 years, despite the billions of dollars we’ve put into our intelligence community infrastructure and architecture, it has--it has managed to evade us. In fact, China is a country that has stolen quite a bit--spends a lot of time stealing technology from us. And so, one has to ask the question that if really a country had this technology, would it be necessary to steal, you know, much more basic technology from another country. Furthermore, if you had this type of technology, you probably wouldn’t need to invest so much in military because you had this, if you will, checkmate type technology or capability where everything else now becomes obsolete.

And so, this goes to your last part of your question. So, I feel or do I believe this is, quote, “extraterrestrial”? Let me be very careful before I answer that by saying at the end of the day, Jackie, it doesn’t matter what I think or what I believe. What matters is what the data and the facts tell us. And from that perspective, it’s very important that--I’ve always--I had a very simple job, and that is to collect the truth and speak the truth. That’s it. Very much as an investigator, which I used to be. We applied the same level of rigor and methodologies we did at hunting terrorists and spies as we did in hunting UFOs. So, we really didn’t care what these were. We were just trying to get to the bottom of what they were. And so therein lies, if you will, a little bit of our approach. We were--we were very agnostic, if you will, or objective about this topic and tried to allow the facts to lead us down a certain path. And that is really what we’re doing today. What we’re realizing is that the facts are painting a far more compelling picture than what we thought. In this case, you, your audience, they’re the jury. So what matters is really what you think about this. And so, the hope here is that the U.S. government can provide the data and the evidence and information and then allow the American people to decide what we think this is about.

I think, if I may just digress for a moment here, you mentioned something very interesting that a lot of people want to talk about and say is this extraterrestrial. And I want to just if I can for just briefly delve into where we are with modern day science. We are human beings that a lot of now people in psychology refer to as cardio-social animals. It means we look at things in extremes because for the first nine months of our existence we were in our mother’s womb and we heard that binary heartbeat of our mother. And so, we tend to look at the life, if you will, in our universe in that binary way. It’s either good or it’s bad. It’s hot or cold, black or white, up and down, and that’s how we tend to judge things. But in reality, the universe and physics isn’t binary. It’s not binary at all. In fact, there’s all sorts of options and opportunities of what this could be.

So again, back to your question. Is it from here, or is it from out there? We don’t really know. In fact, there’s lots of other options on the table. It could be from--as I’ve said before, it could be from outer space, inner space, or the space in between. As we begin to learn what quantum physics is and we begin to understand our place here on this little planet, we begin to realize that there’s a lot of other options. We judge the universe in five fundamental senses, the ways that we perceive the universe, and that’s touch, taste, hear, smell, et cetera. And if you can’t--if you can’t use those senses to look at something or measure it, then we really can’t interact with it.

And yet we know the majority of the universe around us--99 percent of it, in fact--is not perceivable. There are right now Wi-Fi signals coursing through your body. There’s cosmic radiation coming in from the cosmos. There’s neutrinos coming in from the sun. There’s radar hitting you from the local airport. And yet these are all realities and you can’t interact with it because we just don’t have the tools to do so. Take a beautiful night sky, look at the stars, and you might say, wow, that’s really a pretty sky. But if you now take a radio telescope and look at that same spot in the sky, all of a sudden you begin to see things that you couldn’t see before. You see the ultraviolet, you see the infrared spectrum, you see nebula.

So, I guess my longwinded point to all this is that we must keep all options open. If we already know that 99 percent of the universe we cannot perceive or interact with, then there may be other options here. This may not necessarily be something from outer space. In fact, this could be something as natural to our very own planet as us, we’re just now at a point we’re beginning to technologically be able to interact and collect data. This could be something from under the oceans. This could be something from, yes, from outer space. We really don’t know. And this is why I think we really need to take a whole of government approach and look at this, because it is--day by day, it is seeming like more and more this conversation is shifting from a human technology--quite possibly, we don’t know for sure yet--but to something far more profound.

MS. ALEMANY: But as someone who is more steeped and in the know on the data and the facts, do you have any more narrow idea in that 99 percent of things that we are unaware of what this could be exactly?

MR. ELIZONDO: You know, through observations we are--we are quite convinced that we’re dealing with a technology that is multigenerational, several generations ahead of what we consider next generation technology, so what we would consider beyond next generation technology. Something that could be anywhere between 50 to 1,000 years ahead of us. And for us, I think it’s when you’re looking at the observations and these things, how they can outperform frankly anything that we have in our inventory and we’re pretty certain anything that our foreign adversaries have in their inventory, then, yes, obviously as human beings we tend to go down that rabbit hole of speculation.

I want to be very careful that I don’t offer my opinion in an unqualified manner. I’ve always stated this is exactly why we need a UAP taskforce. In fact, this is why we need a much bigger, whole of government enduring capability, because at the end of the day we don’t know what we’re dealing with. And frankly, all options have to be on the table until they’re no longer on the table.

I could offer you my opinion right now, but, Jackie, in all honesty it would probably be a bit of disservice because we frankly don’t have enough information yet. We’re just now getting to the point as a government, as a society that we are accepting the reality that this is real, whatever it is. I think--I think we need to do a little bit more. And so out of respect to you and your journalistic integrity and to your audience, I’m probably going to refrain from offering more of my opinion on that particular aspect only because the one thing I’ve learned in intelligence is you can be absolutely sure of something and still be absolutely wrong, and I don’t want to mislead anybody.

MS. ALEMANY: I’m going to be a little bit of a pest here, and I apologize for my desire for a more black and white answer.

MR. ELIZONDO: Sure.

MS. ALEMANY: But in common parlance, I guess, is that something that you would refer to as an alien or a time traveler. Is there any sort of way you could, you know, more specifically [audio distortion]?

MR. ELIZONDO: Sure, so, yeah, I’ve said before this is something--and I guess I may have just said it again--but that this could be something from outer space, inner space, or frankly the space in between. There’s a lot of options out there. This could be something that is extra hyper dimensional. Now I don’t mean extradimensional in a woo-woo sense. I mean, extradimensional in a quantum physics sense. We know that the universe is full of shortcuts and loopholes.

We know--so let me if I may backtrack for just a moment, it took the Renaissance to come to the point where we understand Newtonian physics. We understand what gravity looks like. We still don’t quite understand what it is yet, but we understand what it looks like, and we understand force equal mass times acceleration, and whatnot. So, we had these really elegant solutions for our observations of the--of the natural world. And then it took a couple hundred years, but along comes some cat with crazy hair we call Einstein who now introduces the notion of relativity. It kind of upends really science and turns it 180 degrees and says, well, actually there’s a thing called spacetime, and space and time are actually connected, and they’re also stretchable and compressible. And as bizarre as that may be, that is precisely what we’re seeing. And so, spacetime can be warped based upon mass or a lot of energy.

And then of course 40-some years ago we really start getting into this whole other paradigm of science, and it's quantum physics. And someone once described it as you have this box sitting on the ground, and in walks a dog, and all of a sudden two cats walk out. And as crazy as that may seem, that’s precisely what we’re seeing in these observations with quantum physics, proverbially speaking of course. So, it doesn’t make sense, and yet there’s this weird duality. Maybe the universe, the speed of light although may be the universal speed limit, there may be some shortcuts and offramps in our--in our--in this understanding of our universe.

So, we are--we are just now scratching the surface of understanding what type of science it may take to do what we are seeing with these vehicles. There’s five specific observables associated with these--with these UAPs, unidentified aerial phenomena, that really separate them from the rest of anything that we would consider terrestrial aircraft or manned aircraft or some type of human-based technology. And again, I want to be careful not to go too far out on the limb because that’s where the speculation starts, and that’s also where the danger starts, because we simply don’t know yet.

MS. ALEMANY: Well, and I guess the other key question here is what do you think the likelihood is that the U.S. government is actually going to confirm anything?

[Pause]

MR. ELIZONDO: Jackie, I think I lost you, but I’m going to go ahead and try to answer the best I can. I think you were asking me what the likelihood is of the U.S. government going ahead and confirming anything in this 180-day report. So let me see if I can go ahead and answer that. Hopefully that was your question because I seem to have lost signal.

So, the 180-day report is, first of all, not substantial enough time to do a comprehensive report. In fact, I’ve told people it takes longer to remodel a household kitchen sometimes than it does to conduct one of these 180-day reports.

Secondly, there’s the other issue here that we had COVID and this pandemic that kept a lot of people home for most of that time.

And then thirdly, I think if this turns out to be some sort of adversarial technology that has happened to leapfrog ahead of us for the last seven years, Jackie, we’re talking about one of the greatest intelligence failures this country has ever seen, probably eclipsing 9/11 by an order of magnitude. It took us nearly three years to come up with a 9/11 Commission report. If this turns out to be some sort of adversarial technology that did happen to technologically leapfrog us, 180 days I don’t think is going to be sufficient.

I think what we can expect the report to say is something like this. There are about 100 and some odd cases out there that are compelling enough that they are definitely displaying some sort of capability, technology that we don’t have. Secondly, we don’t know what these things are. We have no evidence to suggest that they are from outer space, but at the same time we have no evidence to suggest that they’re not. And so, this report will probably be a bit of a placeholder. The one thing we know for sure at this point is that it’s not U.S. secret technology. So that takes part of the 30-year argument that this is some sort of secret Air Force, if you will, weapon platform being tested. That’s now off the table. And so now we can focus more, I think, on the foreign adversarial perspective, or hopefully maybe something quite frankly sufficiently different than anything that we had--we had possibly considered before.

MS. ALEMANY: And when we’re actually talking about this as a national security threat or as a foreign adversarial threat as you just mentioned, you know, I think we need to talk about China here, which the United States government also views as a national security threat. And China is making big investments at the moment to identify extraterrestrial life as a part of their military mission. There’s discussion within the community about whether it’s better for us to lead the way with confirmation versus China doing so and possibly being dishonest about what they’ve found--essentially a new modern-day space race. Do you think, in your opinion, does it matter which national takes the lead on confirming the presence of extraterrestrial life and who gets to the bottom of this answer first?

MR. ELIZONDO: I think--well, you’re right, Jackie. And not only that, they’ve just announced they’ve established a new UAP taskforce similar to ours and they’re using artificial intelligence to do this. We also know that there’s a play by them to try to lead this conversation at the United Nations. That--for me, it’s a multifaceted question you’re asking me. There’s two parts of me, and I’m a little bit I guess you’d say schizophrenic about the response. There is the national security side of me that has said always we have these adversaries, these traditional adversaries, and they’re going to steal everything they can from us. We should--don’t trust them. Try to cooperate, but don’t trust them.

But then there’s the other side, which is the non-governmental side of me that tends to be a little bit more optimistic. And perhaps this is an opportunity for our countries, rather than to find disagreement, maybe to find some sort of common ground. Maybe this may be a new renaissance. Maybe this is an opportunity for our countries to work together on a common good that involves all of humanity. Maybe this is like we did in the Cold War where we started working with the Russians to, you know, this era of cooperation where we start meeting each other in space. I would certainly hope the latter is what happens, but I don’t know. You know, that’s a great question, because what I hope for may be different than what I expect. And that still needs to be reconciled. So, I don’t know if I answered your question appropriately, but that’s how I feel.

I would love nothing more than an opportunity to work with our adversaries, our conventional adversaries--Russia, China, let’s get everybody to the table. I believe this is a topic that involves all of humanity. I think it affects all of us equally and yet differently, depending on our philosophical, sociological and theological belief systems. So, I--you know, I guess maybe--maybe guess the kid in me wants this to be an opportunity for us to work together. But I also have a very realistic side, because I’ve seen what those countries are capable of doing, and you know, I--it would have to take a lot of trust for us to do that.

MS. ALEMANY: And several of these UFO sightings have been above secret nuclear weapons facilities. Almost every major nuclear power across the globe really has reported and declassified these sightings. You have talked extensively about the connection here, which might be helpful I think for some people to hear in advance of my next question, which is whether or not the U.S. government has considered utilizing nuclear-powered naval fleets to lure these kinds of things to further study them.

MR. ELIZONDO: Wow. So first of all, Jackie, thank you for asking such a thoughtful question. Obviously, you’ve done some homework. And I also want to, by the way, thank you as a journalist for following this topic, because I know there’s a lot of risk involved, and I also know there’s been traditionally a lot of stigma and taboo associated with it. So, I want to congratulate you for your courage and thank you and your audience for at least having this conversation.

But secondly, yes, that is--that is one of the concerns we have from a national security perspective, that there does seem to be some sort of congruency or some sort of intersection between these UAP or UFO sightings and our nuclear technology with nuclear propulsion, nuclear power generation, or nuclear weapons systems. Furthermore, those same observations have been seen overseas in other countries. They too have had the same incidents. So that tells us this is a global issue.

Now in this country we’ve had incidents where these UAPs have interfered and actually brought offline our nuclear capabilities. And I think to some they would probably say, well, that’s a sign that whatever this is, is something that is peaceful. But in the same context, we also have data suggesting that in other countries these things have interfered with their nuclear technology and actually turned them on, put them online. So that is equally, for me, just as concerning. I think that there is certainly at this point enough data to demonstrate there is an interest in our nuclear technology, a potential to even interfere with that nuclear technology. And when you look at all these naval ships out there--let’s take the Nimitz battle carrier fleet for example--in some cases you’re talking about a nuclear footprint probably bigger than most cities. You have a nuclear-powered carrier with aircraft on board that--and then you have nuclear-powered destroyers. You have nuclear-powered submarines, some of those with nuclear weapons on board, or nuclear--certainly nuclear capabilities. I’ll just say that. So, I think--I think, yeah, it shouldn’t be a surprise that maybe there is an increased interest in our capabilities as it relates to our nuclear technology. And the Navy is certainly not immune to that.

MS. ALEMANY: [Inaudible]

MR. ELIZONDO: Yeah, absolutely. And so, you know, I think the--there’s two--there’s two congruencies that we see. We see a--we see an interest in our nuclear capabilities, and then we have this really bizarre what--I don’t know if you call it an interest, but there seems to be a connection with water, and these things have a tendency to be seen in and around water, which kind of leads to one of the observables that we’ve had. There’s five distinct observables that set this technology, as I mentioned earlier, aside from everything we have in our inventory.

The first is hypersonic velocity. The ability to change directions instantly. And when I say instantly, I mean human beings can withstand about 9 g forces or some of our best aircraft can withstand about 16 Gs. These things are doing 3-, 4-, 600 Gs in midflight.

Then there’s hypersonic velocity. That is speeds that by definition are Mach 5 or above, very, very fast. We do have some technology. You mentioned Russian hypersonic and things like that. You know, there are technologies that can go that fast, but then again, you don’t expect a hypersonic aircraft to do a 90-degree turn. To put that into context, our SR-71 Blackbird when at 3,200 miles an hour wants to take a right-hand turn, it takes roughly half the state of Ohio to do it. You don’t expect it to just kind of do this. And that’s precisely what we’re seeing.

And then the third observable is a bit like cloaking. We call it low observability.

But the fourth observable is what we were talking about, and that is trans medium travel and water. The ability for an object to fly not only in our atmosphere, low and high altitudes, but also potentially in a vacuum environment like space and even underwater. Now we do have vehicles that can do that. We have, for example, a seaplane. A seaplane is a plane that can fly, and it can float on the water. But when you look at it, it’s neither really a very good aircraft or a boat because it’s a design compromise. And yet what we are seeing are objects that can operate in all these domains or all these environments, seemingly without any type of performance compromise.

And so why are we seeing these things around--in and around water is something that we’re really--we’re really kind of scratching our heads with, because we’ve seen these things. They’ve been recorded not only in our atmosphere but there’s data to suggest that they’ve also been tracked by some of our capabilities underwater as well and being able to perform in ways that frankly exceed anything that we know on the planet right now.

MS. ALEMANY: And, Lue, unfortunately we only have time for one more question. But I should make it clear to our viewers that you actually signed an NDA when you were working on this at the Pentagon. Is there any scenario that would cause you to break that NDA if you feel like, for example, this report obfuscates or peddles disinformation about what the findings actually are here?

MR. ELIZONDO: No, ma’am. I will now violate my non-disclosure agreement with the government. I still maintain a security clearance. And the reason is that not because it’s my loyalty to the government, because it’s my loyalty to the American people. That contract I signed those many years ago was a promise to the American people that I would never violate their trust, period. And I can’t violate their trust in order to gain their trust. It doesn’t work that way. So, what I’s going to continue to do is doing what I’m doing now and pushing for this disclosure, pushing for the information that I know to be true because I saw it and so did my colleagues, continue to have this conversation the way I can.

And I’ll tell you, if it looks like the Pentagon continues to obfuscate, I have made it clear before that there’s a possibility I would consider running for some sort of congressional office. I don’t want to do that. I’m not a politician. I don’t have the political savvy. But if I have to put my boots back on in order to make sure this conversation is had and ultimately allow the American people to have this conversation amongst themselves, then I will do what’s necessary short of violating my non-disclosure agreement and violating my trust with the American people.

MS. ALEMANY: Well, we hope you’ll come to us if and when you make that decision to run for office. Thank you so much for joining us today, Lue, and thanks for your work on all this.

MR. ELIZONDO: Jackie, thank you sincerely to you and your audience. You’ve been wonderful. Any time.

MS. ALEMANY: And everyone, I’m going to be back at 4:30 for a special program, Life After Vaccines: The Future of Travel and Live Events, with WNBA Commissioner Cathy Engelbert and Kayak CEO Steve Hafner. Thanks for joining us.
    Last edited by Chris, 9th June 2021 at 14:31.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (9th June 2021), Dreamtimer (9th June 2021), Emil El Zapato (13th June 2021), Wind (9th June 2021)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    This is already 2 years old, but the New York Post did an entire series on UFOs, with the actual expert at the UK's Department of Defence who was responsible for investigating UFOs providing much of the material and the commentary.

There's a staggering amount of credible evidence out there, that has been corroborated by many independent witnesses and experts. I am actually at a loss, why this has not been widely reported, especially since 2017 when the NYT finally broke the most credible stories, with video evidence and an eventual confirmation by the Pentagon, that they are real.

I am actually reading a UFO contact book titled Millennial Hospitality, that was referenced in the Paul Hellier interview earlier and I still can't decide whether it is fiction or not. The interesting thing is that the author, the contactee, couldn't decide that either. It took him many years to accept the fact that he wasn't just hallucinating, he went to incredible lengths to convince himself, that he was just seeing things, until he could no longer stay in denial.

That is probably going on with sceptics right now, they are so desperate to convince themselves that UFOs and aliens aren't real, that they go to all sorts of lengths and mental contortions to try to explain away or deny the undeniable, cold, harsh truth, that we are being visited by much more advanced beings and they do not really seem to care that much what we might think of them.

I'm posting the first video here, but you can watch the wholes series on youtube, it is worth a watch.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (13th June 2021), Dreamtimer (13th June 2021), Emil El Zapato (13th June 2021), Wind (13th June 2021)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    I previously posted some interviews with Paul Hellyer, the ex-minister of defence of Canada, whom I consider to be a credible source on the UFO phenomena. He referenced the tall whites and the story of one Charles J. Hall, who wrote the book Millennial Hospitality. I've just finished reading his first book at first, not even sure if it was fictional or factual, but the book was captivating nevertheless. I am now convinced it is factual and his encounters were entirely real. His story is very unique and differs from almost all other alien encounters in significant ways. A documentary was made with his story, which you can rent on Amazon or download from a torrent site, but the books are even better.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xeNE9_kiPiY

His story is worth exploring in detail, because it provides explanations to so many mysteries surrounding this topic.

The beings he encountered were mostly the "Tall Whites", who are a bit taller and slimmer than humans, with chalk-white skin, blue eyes and thin, platinum-white hair. They can run incredibly fast for extended periods of time, even at 35-40 mph and are therefore terrifying to behold. They are much more advanced technologically, well-armed and will kill humans without hesitation when threatened. They have very interesting technology, which is described in detail in the book. They travel in the white tic-tac shaped craft that has become so famous lately, and when shown US NAVY footage of the famous Tic-Tac incident, he confirmed that this is in fact the craft the tall whites use and he has been inside one of them.

He describes the inside of the craft in detail and mentions that the markings and writings inside are identical to Egyptian hieroglyphs. The language they speak sounds apparently like the singing of the meadowlark. In light of this, it is interesting, that ancient Egyptians often depicted the gods as being much taller than them and with bird heads. Perhaps they were actually referring to the tall whites.

The way they operate is very interesting and would explain a lot of mysteries and anomalies, particularly in places like skinwalker ranch.

They cloak themselves, can manipulate time, erase memories and use technology to take control of a human.

When Charlie first encountered them, as a lone Air Force weatherman out in the Nevada Desert, they would literally play tricks and games with him. They have children, who would literally enjoy messing with him. They would hide some of his personal belongings, then return them, but not always to the same place they took it from. They were intensely curious about every little thing he did and watch him in a cloaked or semi-cloaked manner, sometimes just hiding in the Sagebrush. When cloaked, they appear chalk white and ghost like, they float around on contraptions, or can just walk or gallop like a horse, due to this they were often mistaken by the airmen for some sort of strange, ghost-like mythical horses.

They are in contact with the Pentagon, but human generals are quite terrified of them. Very strict protocols have to be followed when they are around and if a human around them panics or poses a danger to them, or particularly their children, they will shoot them dead without hesitation. They are both very curious and very fearful of humans. When humans encounter them in real life, the humans tend to go into a blind panic and do stupid things, which put them in danger.

Charlie describes many cases where battle-hardened soldiers lost all control of themselves and set off running into the desert to the point of exhaustion and near-death. One of his best friends was shot dead by them, when he panicked during a chance encounter and hurt their children.

Charlie actually helped save the daughter of one of the high-ranking tall whites, referred to as the teacher. This earned their respect and from that point on the Pentagon gave special orders that only he was allowed out on the ranges and the tall whites would give him plenty of leeway. Even with this in place, most of their meetings were still tense and the aliens would always show up fully armed and with guards and sentries posted.

Some more interesting details about the Tall whites:
    - They come from a star system approximately 100 lightyears away, as per Charlie's estimation and it takes them about 2 months to make the journey.
    - Earth is too cold for them and they only show up in the Nevada desert during the Summer months. Presumably, they will also visit other hot desert areas on earth. Some of them are quite human-looking and with make-up and a wig, they can walk around unnoticed in Las Vegas. Apparently, they enjoy attending the shows in Caesar's palace.
    - There are several nearby habitable planets that they have explored, but found them too cold to be of any use. These have plant and animal life, but no intelligent inhabitants. Apparently, during the 1960s, they made an offer to the pentagon, whereby the US was allowed to colonise these planets, with the tall whites providing transport, in exchange for them building bases and Hangars that can act as a base of operations on long interstellar journeys.

Apart from the tall white, Charlie has also encountered two other races, the greys and what he calls the Norwegians (Nordics), who are less technologically advanced.

That's the gist of it, but I found it rather interesting and this guy sounds like a credible witness, being a decorated air force veteran and having been endorsed by Paul Hellier. His story also provides an explanation as to why disclosure has to be so slow and gradual. Even experienced soldiers lose their shit, fly into a blind panic or go into denial when they encounter a non-human entity, so they have to be ultra-careful with disclosure.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (15th June 2021), Dreamtimer (15th June 2021), Emil El Zapato (15th June 2021), Wind (15th June 2021)

Thanks
    I've seen the Walking with the Tall Whites. I don't think I finished watching the whole thing not because it wasn't interesting but it became redundant after awhile. Maybe I did watch the whole thing I don't really remember. It is reminiscent of the Schneider story.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (15th June 2021), Chris (15th June 2021), Dreamtimer (15th June 2021), Wind (15th June 2021)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    I've seen the Walking with the Tall Whites. I don't think I finished watching the whole thing not because it wasn't interesting but it became redundant after awhile. Maybe I did watch the whole thing I don't really remember. It is reminiscent of the Schneider story.
    His books are worth a read, even though the documentary is a bit hit and miss.

I like the small details in his account, which makes it more credible and the psychological contortions he put himself through to convince himself that what he was seeing wasn't real.

I see this Denial now with mainstream scientists as they are going to ever more ridiculous lengths to try and deny the existense of UFOs. I just saw Neil De Grasse Tyson on Bill Maher's show, where he was asked about the UAP revelations and it was a complete cringefest. He just became completely emotional and irrational, unable to make a single rational argument "debunking" the very clear evidence in front of his eyes. That's human psychology for you, people go into denial mode, when their existing world-view is threatened and I see that happening to all these mainstream professional sceptics and evidence deniers.

This is actually how Charlie coped with seeing aliens on a daily basis. He convinced himself he was just hallucinating and they were figments of his imagination, even though the evidence to them being real was just undeniable, his friends also saw him, there were bootprints on the ground after each visit, his superiors issued special orders that only made sense if they were real, etc...

Still, people will deny that Aliens exist even when they start openly walking among us and showing up in our skies on a regular basis.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (15th June 2021), Dreamtimer (15th June 2021), Emil El Zapato (15th June 2021), Wind (15th June 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,968 Times in 20,254 Posts
    Phil Schneider was a confirmed paranoid schizophrenic, and nothing of what he said was true. The "incident at Dulce" in which an alien ─ which he described as a Tall Grey, rather than a Tall White ─ fired a weapon at him that burned off two of his fingers was of course also fake; he had cut off his own fingers. And the "alien material" he was showing to people at UFO conventions was plutonium. He was in the possession of no less than 27 kg of the stuff, which is why he was under investigation by the FBI.

Lastly, he was also not murdered with a piano string, as is claimed. He committed suicide.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Chris (15th June 2021), Dreamtimer (15th June 2021), Emil El Zapato (15th June 2021), Wind (15th June 2021)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    Phil Schneider was a confirmed paranoid schizophrenic, and nothing of what he said was true. The "incident at Dulce" in which an alien ─ which he described as a Tall Grey, rather than a Tall White ─ fired a weapon at him that burned off two of his fingers was of course also fake; he had cut off his own fingers. And the "alien material" he was showing to people at UFO conventions was plutonium. He was in the possession of no less than 27 kg of the stuff, which is why he was under investigation by the FBI.

Lastly, he was also not murdered with a piano string, as is claimed. He committed suicide.
    Yeah, Phil Schneider never looked legit to me, so it figures.

What I like about Charles J Hall is that he really was in the air force and is a decorated veteran, who came out with his story only decades after leaving the air force. He has now passed away, I believe.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th June 2021), Dreamtimer (16th June 2021), Emil El Zapato (15th June 2021), Wind (15th June 2021)

Thanks
    There was another guy that wrote a book back in the 50's I believe that documented his meeting with (if i remember correctly) a Grey ... could have been a Tall White ... again, I don't remember because I read this book back in the 80's probably. Seems like his name was Hall also but it was an obscure book but pretty fascinating as he was a scientist and was out just walking in the New Mexico desert and met up with this alien named rtebnmosfpnsqr ... Ok, kidding about the name ... I just remember the author's name was something like Trembly or T Hall ... sumpin' like that.

Yeah, I made the analogy with Schneider because of the 'high strangeness' factor. The basement office is always good with Nick Pope. He's a pretty straight guy.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th June 2021), Chris (16th June 2021), Dreamtimer (16th June 2021), Wind (15th June 2021)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Another Tic-Tac UFO sighting with photo, this time over the UK.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/wei...gated-24350414

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (20th June 2021), Dreamtimer (20th June 2021), Wind (20th June 2021)

Thanks
    Another Tic-Tac UFO sighting with photo, this time over the UK.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/wei...gated-24350414

I found out last night that Paul Hellyer IS still alive ... I thought he died 3 or 4 years ago... That's good that way somebody can question his veracity as a UFOlogist.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (20th June 2021), Dreamtimer (21st June 2021), Wind (20th June 2021)