Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Admissions of Unidentified Aerial Phenomena in the sky

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,908 Times in 1,858 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post

On another note, if these ships are sentient machines in the manner described by Chris, the cattle mutilations do not fit. They don't spread peace and love with that activity.

So, it would be another entity/set of entities doing the mutilations.

Now, if there's a Galactic Federation, then there could be many different sorts visiting, some good, some bad. And I would qualify as bad the ones killing cattle. It is killing, not just harvesting carrion.
    There are many different types of craft. I got that telepathic impression or message whilst having the gimbal UFO in my mind.
    The pyramid-shaped ones actually look like they came straight out of the Stargate franchise:

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (6th June 2021), Dreamtimer (7th June 2021), Emil El Zapato (6th June 2021), Wind (6th June 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Chris View Post
    There are many different types of craft. I got that telepathic impression or message whilst having the gimbal UFO in my mind.
    The pyramid-shaped ones actually look like they came straight out of the Stargate franchise:
    Best sci-fi franchise ever.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (6th June 2021), Chris (7th June 2021), Dreamtimer (7th June 2021), Wind (6th June 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    Interesting, but it wouldn't explain why cattle mutilations are usually accompanied by UFO sightings. It also makes no sense, that if these are some sort of predatory astral thoughtforms, why they wouldn't attack humans. Obviously anything that can kill and eat a cow, can eat a human too, it isn't true to say that we are somehow of a different density.

Actually this explanation reminds me of the Rakshasa, from ancient Hindu myth, but they eat animals and humans too.
    to put a spiritual thingy on it ... the higher power does not allow free reign of terror on (to use a word I don't) ensouled beings. It's the line in the sand that can't be crossed without willful consent. We can see that played out in many genres of art.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (6th June 2021), Chris (7th June 2021), Dreamtimer (7th June 2021), Wind (6th June 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,969 Times in 20,255 Posts
    I am disturbed by the undisputed fact, that the Nazis were working on similar technology almost a century ago. If they were capable of building such craft (even if just one or two prototypes, same as their jet-powered stealth bombers, which formed the basis of the current US stealth bomber fleet) in the 1940s, what would people who continued their work be capable of today?

Just to put it in perspective, 80 years have passed since 1941, when test flights of the famous bell-shaped craft were already under way, going back 80 years from that date, you get to 1861, years before the civil war and the end of Slavery in the US, when the height of technology was the steam engine. By 1941, we already had the jet engine, rockets capable of space flight, prototype stealth bombers and apparently, UFOs.

To me, it is inconceivable, that we haven't done something with that research in the past 80 years.
    Well, to be honest, I don't buy into the whole "Nazi UFO base in Antarctica" thing, nor do I believe that the Nazis ever did develop any kind of anti-gravity. All that we know about that comes from Joseph Farrell, whom I don't particularly trust. Furthermore, the alleged flying saucer in those undoubtedly doctored images is of the exact same, identical type as the one supposedly photographed by George Adamski in 1952, which was proven to be a hoax ─ it was made from a surgical lamp, and the three bulbous "feet" were General Electric-branded lightbulbs.

Furthermore, the Nazis did not have any stealth aircraft, nor any rockets that could leave the atmosphere. They were working on two-stage ICBMs near the end of the war ─ the so-called V3 rockets ─ but the only operational rockets they had at the time were still the V2s, which were single-stage, unguided ballistic missiles capable of reaching the UK. And the V2's predecessor was of course the notorious V1, which was an unmanned and unguided jet with a single pulse-detonation engine mounted atop the vertical tailfin; the V1 was the predecessor to the modern-day cruise missiles and drones.

I am also highly worried about reports that these aliens we keep seeing are usually of the grey alien type, but behind them, running the show, seem to be the "Aryans", a meeting with whom was reportedly the main reason behind Hitler's obsession with the Aryan race, especially since he himself looked nothing like them.
    It's not always that way. Many contactees and witnesses have reported seeing only the little Greys, and some who reported also seeing other beings spoke of reptilians or of the tall Greys, who looked quite different from the little Greys but also had the big black eyes.

Now, I don't know who these Aryans are and where or when they come from, but they may even be an earth power to some extent, with bases, or who knows, perhaps even cities underground, below the ice at Antarctica, or in the oceans.
    Nazis and Aryans aside, I do believe that whoever is doing this reconnaissance on us Earthlings would have bases here on Earth, and that the bottom of the ocean is the most likely candidate for a hideout.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Chris (7th June 2021), Dreamtimer (7th June 2021), Emil El Zapato (6th June 2021), Wind (6th June 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 9,445 Times in 1,680 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    Furthermore, the Nazis did not have any stealth aircraft, nor any rockets that could leave the atmosphere.
    I disagree.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Horten_Ho_229
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arado_Ar_234
    Ní siocháin go saoirse

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lord Sidious For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (6th June 2021), Chris (7th June 2021), Dreamtimer (7th June 2021), Emil El Zapato (6th June 2021), Wind (6th June 2021)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Regarding the Nazis and their technology, I wasn't aware that the Bell-shaped ufo thing was a hoax, but now that you pointed out how they faked it, I can no longer unsee it.

On the other hand, they did have the beginnings of a space-capable rocket and a stealth bomber, only if in a very rudimentary fashion.

The US space programme and the stealth plane programme were both built on the work of German scientists, who were allowed to continue their work in the US via operation paperclip.

I still think there was something very weird going on with the Nazis, they had help, technologically speaking, from the beyond. I don't know what form it took, but there is a reason the Nazi scientist who is an occultist at the same time is such a popular trope in fiction, it probably has some basis in reality.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (7th June 2021), Dreamtimer (7th June 2021), Emil El Zapato (7th June 2021), Wind (7th June 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 27,305 Times in 7,220 Posts
    I still think there was something very weird going on with the Nazis, they had help, technologically speaking, from the beyond. I don't know what form it took, but there is a reason the Nazi scientist who is an occultist at the same time is such a popular trope in fiction, it probably has some basis in reality.
    Extremely dark forces were operating through the nazis, there's no mistake about it.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (7th June 2021), Chris (7th June 2021), Dreamtimer (7th June 2021), Emil El Zapato (7th June 2021)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Wind View Post
    Extremely dark forces were operating through the nazis, there's no mistake about it.
    Indeed, based on some personal experience with the entities involved, I'm convinced that fallen angels (the watchers) were behind the rise of the Nazis and the Holocaust.

Come to think of it, I did some research into their background and there are some Theistic Satanic sects (who are also Nazis), that believe that these Fallen Angels are actually the same as the Nordic Aliens of UFO lore. They worship these Nordic Aliens as their gods. The plot thickens...

BTW, personally, i don't believe the latter paragraph reflects the actual truth in any way, but it is interesting to explore the various beliefs out there, which may shed some light on this phenomenon.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (7th June 2021), Dreamtimer (7th June 2021), Emil El Zapato (7th June 2021), Wind (7th June 2021)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Some further remarks from Barack Obama on the likely impact of the upcoming Pentagon UFO report. Note, that he doesn't just mention UAPs or UFOs, he talks specifically about confirmation of Alien - Extraterrestrial visitors and how it may affect the formation of new religions and defence spending.

https://www.thesun.ie/news/7100592/o...ns-stockpiled/

Obama says new religions could spring up and US may spend more on weapons if UFO report confirms alien life

BARACK Obama said he believes new religions could emerge and the US may stockpile weapons if the Pentagon's UFO report confirms the existence of alien life.

His comments come as an unclassified intelligence report into UFOs is expected to be delivered to Congress as early as today.

Obama was questioned about whether he believes undeniable proof of aliens would change his politics during a podcast interview with The Ezra Klein show this week.

"New religions would pop up," the former president said should alien life be confirmed.

"But no doubt there would be immediate arguments about like, well, we need to spend a lot more money on weapons systems to defend ourselves.

"And who knows what kind of arguments we get into," the former president added.

"We’re good at manufacturing arguments for each other."

Overall, Obama said he did not believe that his politics would change if the Pentagon UFO report said aliens exist.

"My politics has always been premised on the notion that the differences we have on this planet are real," he told Klein.

"They’re profound. And they cause enormous tragedy as well as joy.

"But we’re just a bunch of humans with doubts and confusion. We do the best we can," Obama continued.

"And the best thing we can do is treat each other better because we’re all we’ve got.

"And so I would hope that the knowledge that there were aliens out there would solidify people’s sense that what we have in common is a little more important."

Obama had previously said that UFO sightings by the military “must be taken seriously."

Speaking on James Corden’s The Late Late Show last week, the former president said he had seen the recently-released footage of UFOs harassing US military targets.

“What is true... is that there's footage and records of objects in the skies that we don't know exactly what they are,” Obama said.

“We can't explain how they moved, their trajectory… they did not have an easily explainable pattern.

“So I think that people still take seriously trying to investigate and figure out what that is. But I have nothing to report to you today.”

Obama also admitted that when he was inaugurated, he asked about the possibility of UFOs.

“Look, the truth is that when I came into office I asked," he told Corden.

“I was like, 'All right, is there the lab somewhere where we're keeping the alien specimens and spaceships?'

“They did a little bit of research…. and the answer was 'No,'' he quipped.

In this week's interview with Klein, Obama reiterated that he would "absolutely" like to know what is behind the military UFO sightings.

"My entire politics is premised on the fact that we are these tiny organisms on this little speck floating in the middle of space," he added in the New York Times podcast.

Congress passed legislation in December, mandating the Department of Defense and the National Intelligence Director to produce a report about “Unidentified Aerial Phenomena” within six months.

The report will be unclassified and is expected to contain everything the US Government knows about UAPs.

It's thought that the document could arrive as early as today - June 1.

It will examine if unidentified aerial phenomena constitute a threat to US airspace, Deadline reports.

The report is unlikely to conclude that highly advanced extraterrestrials are the cause but it may not rule them out.

It's expected that recommendations for further UFO research and funding will be included within the dossier.

Pentagon officials last year took the unprecedented step to release a trio of remarkable videos which showed "encounters" with UFOs.

Perhaps the most striking was a video known as the “Tic Tac” – which showed an unidentified object being pursued by fighter planes.

And, numerous San Diego-based US warships were reportedly visited by strange vessels from above.

The USS Kidd, a Navy destroyer, was using night vision cameras and spotted several mysterious flashing objects in the skies, according to footage the Pentagon revealed to The Sun.

Alien-hunting coalition from 27 countries launched to prepare world for ET after Pentagon UFO report

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    And did those forces move here with those Nazi scientists? Seems very possible.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (7th June 2021), Emil El Zapato (7th June 2021), Wind (7th June 2021)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    And did those forces move here with those Nazi scientists? Seems very possible.
    It's hard to say, after all, the US was the one that defeated them, at least temporarily, but who knows what effect operation paperclip might have had in terms of infiltrating US leadership.

BTW, at this point, we are firmly in Conspiracy Theory territory and I tend to be suspicious of any speculation in this field, unless backed up by actual fact. You take one peek down the Rabbithole and you find yourself falling over into Inner Earth, DavidIckeLand, Blue Chicken Coop or any such unlikely destination in no time at all.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    So true, Chris.

But I can believe that malevolent entities who lost with their advantage in Germany would just move their operation to the new Superpower. After all, it's about abuse of power, not helping any particular nation.

In any case, in order to defeat or resist malevolent entities, it's probably good to be benevolent and help create bonds with others.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (7th June 2021), Chris (7th June 2021), Emil El Zapato (7th June 2021), Wind (7th June 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 27,305 Times in 7,220 Posts
    But I can believe that malevolent entities who lost with their advantage in Germany would just move their operation to the new Superpower. After all, it's about abuse of power, not helping any particular nation.
    That would be correct.

In any case, in order to defeat or resist malevolent entities, it's probably good to be benevolent and help create bonds with others.
    Absolutely, be the good you wish to see in the world.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (7th June 2021), Dreamtimer (7th June 2021), Emil El Zapato (7th June 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 9,445 Times in 1,680 Posts
    It's hard to say, after all, the US was the one that defeated them
    Incorrectomundo.
    IF they had lost, it was the soviets who beat them.
    However, they didn't lose as it's not over.
    The Oberkommando Der Wehrmacht surrendered, not the Reich.
    Back to the drawing board forumnuggets...............
    Ní siocháin go saoirse

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lord Sidious For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    And who is trying to revive the Reich? I've no doubt there's someone.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (7th June 2021), Emil El Zapato (7th June 2021), Wind (7th June 2021)